PDA

View Full Version : So, What is the Secret?

Ari Chi3fs
07-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Has anyone seen this?

I have not, but this trailer looks ****ing unreal. Im on the lookout for this file floating around. Send a smoke if you locate it.

Word.

http://www.whatisthesecret.tv/

luv
07-28-2006, 09:43 PM
The previews are thought-provoking.

Ari Chi3fs
07-28-2006, 09:47 PM
definitely.

listopencil
07-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Scam.

Ari Chi3fs
07-28-2006, 10:45 PM
Maybe its a network Marketing video?

mcan
07-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Maybe its a network Marketing video?

The secret of life is to tell FIVE friends about the secret of life. Then, they tell 5 friends, and they tell five friends.

By the time you reach the 6th level, if everybody has shared the secret, you should reach total enlightenment, but I'll be honest with you, NOBODY ever completely gets to total enlightenment...

But!... Let's look at what happens if you only reach 75% enlightenment.

Or even, 50%...

Still not convinced? What if I told you that even at 25% percent enlightenment, you'ld still have more zen than you'ld know what to do with!? Now that's a lot of zen! Even if that's all there was in this deal, you couldn't go wrong. But that's not all! Not only do you get all the zen you could ever ask for but if you sign up for our platinum "Dali-lama" premium membership, and give the gift of life long happiness to just 2 of your buddies, you'll also recieve Dom Dupree's "How to make money in your apartment" Volumes 1-7.

mcan
07-28-2006, 11:03 PM
I also like how at the bottom of the site, in small print, it says "unavailable in Australia."

Damned aussies don't deserve enlightenment anyhow. They're a bunch of mouth breathin' criminals, and most of em are named "stevo" or some sh!t. Don't let em in on OUR secret of life.

Ari Chi3fs
07-28-2006, 11:38 PM
ROFL

Adept Havelock
07-29-2006, 09:49 AM
The secret of life is to tell FIVE friends about the secret of life. Then, they tell 5 friends, and they tell five friends.

By the time you reach the 6th level, if everybody has shared the secret, you should reach total enlightenment, but I'll be honest with you, NOBODY ever completely gets to total enlightenment...

But!... Let's look at what happens if you only reach 75% enlightenment.

Or even, 50%...

Still not convinced? What if I told you that even at 25% percent enlightenment, you'ld still have more zen than you'ld know what to do with!? Now that's a lot of zen! Even if that's all there was in this deal, you couldn't go wrong. But that's not all! Not only do you get all the zen you could ever ask for but if you sign up for our platinum "Dali-lama" premium membership, and give the gift of life long happiness to just 2 of your buddies, you'll also recieve Dom Dupree's "How to make money in your apartment" Volumes 1-7.

"The Dali Lama told me, that at the moment of my death, I would reach total enlightenment, so I've got that going for me".

Ultra Peanut
07-29-2006, 12:38 PM
PAK CHOOIE

ENDelt260
07-29-2006, 01:15 PM
"The Dali Lama told me, that at the moment of my death, I would reach total enlightenment, so I've got that going for me".
Which is nice.

Demonpenz
07-29-2006, 01:30 PM
hey about something you know for the effort

Ultra Peanut
07-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Which is nice.Except for the fact that No one Ever Really Dies.

also dalai

Bowser
07-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah, we have a pool. We have a pond, too. The pond would be good for you......

Nightwish
07-29-2006, 05:19 PM
The secret is that life is like a box of chocolates. And if you don't believe that, I'm gonna have to get medieval on your buttocks!

Bearcat
07-29-2006, 07:29 PM
http://thesecret.powerfulintentions.com/forum/thesecret/message-view/2245268

lol

Ultra Peanut
07-30-2006, 01:19 AM
That one was for an injury my husband had, an accident at work.
( involving his finger and a power tool ! ) ROFL

So, basically, the secret to happiness is money? Shocking.

Ari Chi3fs
07-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Found the movie... it was very entertaining and inspiring.

The Secret is the Law of Attraction. All famous successful people have known this.

That in which you think about most often will appear in your life. If you think negative thoughts all the time, and how people are terrorizing you, and how this person sucks and that person sucks... you will get more of those type things.

If you focus on things you are grateful for, and desire in your life... you will begin to resonate with those type things.

Remember you cant wish for someone to do something, as we cant control that... only our own desires can we create.

Basically, your thoughts create your reality. Very interesting movie. I highly recommend it.

Fish
07-30-2006, 01:17 PM
ROFL

So, basically, the secret to happiness is money? Shocking.

Yeah.... and wanting things you don't have....

So envy, greed, and money are the Secret....

Fascinating.....

Personally I think the secret is millions of gullible people willing to believe anything and pay money for schemes like this...

luv
07-30-2006, 01:35 PM

The Secret is the Law of Attraction. All famous successful people have known this.

That in which you think about most often will appear in your life. If you think negative thoughts all the time, and how people are terrorizing you, and how this person sucks and that person sucks... you will get more of those type things.

If you focus on things you are grateful for, and desire in your life... you will begin to resonate with those type things.

Remember you cant wish for someone to do something, as we cant control that... only our own desires can we create.

Basically, your thoughts create your reality. Very interesting movie. I highly recommend it.
Well, great. You just told us the whole premise of the movie. So much for figuring it out for myself. :p

Ari Chi3fs
07-31-2006, 05:01 PM
Yeah.... and wanting things you don't have....

So envy, greed, and money are the Secret....

Fascinating.....

Personally I think the secret is millions of gullible people willing to believe anything and pay money for schemes like this...

its free if you download it.

and I have to say, that this video was teh best 1 hr that I have ever spent in front of a television.

Baby Lee
07-31-2006, 05:15 PM

Which explains why my reality is that women are very attractive, and their reality is that I am not.