PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law #1 DB in the league according to All Pro Everson Walls

Der Flöprer
08-02-2006, 12:35 PM
On ESPN now.

the Talking Can
08-02-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm so horny right now.

Mr. Laz
08-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Rod Woodson had him at #5

ROYC75
08-02-2006, 12:38 PM
LOL, Donkey nation will not like this one . :D

Rain Man
08-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Everson Walls - haven't heard that name in years. He's possibly my favorite non-Chiefs cornerback ever. Great cover guy.

MGRS13
08-02-2006, 01:14 PM
His list was awful. Sorry but any list that includes Woodson is a joke.

Mile High Mania
08-02-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure that Donkey Nation cares much about it...

Granted, had Walls dissed Law, then it would be more of "the media doesn't know shit and continues to diss the Chiefs, man"...

MGRS13
08-02-2006, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure that Donkey Nation cares much about it...

Granted, had Walls dissed Law, then it would be more of "the media doesn't know shit and continues to diss the Chiefs, man"...
Like I said his list was bad. But come on man, you donx fans are SO defensive when it comes to Bailey. He's good but far from the best and you guys can't stand it.

Mile High Mania
08-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Like I said his list was bad. But come on man, you donx fans are SO defensive when it comes to Bailey. He's good but far from the best and you guys can't stand it.

Feel free to go around me when painting with that brush... yes, many do put Bailey up there with the greatest ever. However, I've never hesitated to blast his ass when he gets burned, esp by Kennison.

I think Bailey is a badass, but he's made his fair share of mistakes.

oompa lumpa
08-02-2006, 01:30 PM

Its funny though how Chief fans are the ONLY ones who claim champ is not the best.

And no bronco fans will care what everson says because Ty Law would probably admit champ is better.

MGRS13
08-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Feel free to go around me when painting with that brush... yes, many do put Bailey up there with the greatest ever. However, I've never hesitated to blast his ass when he gets burned, esp by Kennison.

I think Bailey is a badass, but he's made his fair share of mistakes.
Don't be so defensive...just joking. But blame other donx fans not me for the myth of the great Champ"property of Eddie Kennison" Bailey they are the ones who can't deal with the fact that hes not the best.

htismaqe
08-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Its funny though how Chief fans are the ONLY ones who claim champ is not the best.

And no bronco fans will care what everson says because Ty Law would probably admit champ is better.

ROFL

Rudy lost the toss
08-02-2006, 01:36 PM

ROFL way to prove his point

MGRS13
08-02-2006, 01:38 PM

I rest my case. ROFL

vailpass
08-02-2006, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=oompa lumpa]Its funny though how Chief fans are the ONLY ones who claim champ is not the best.

And no bronco fans will care what everson says because Ty Law would probably admit champ is better.[QUOTE]

Thats telling him. ROFL

Champ is a stud. Anyone who knows football will tell you so be they Chief or Bronco or whoever. Law still has some badass in him as well. Both teams are happy to have them.
There is no way to rank the elite DBs 1, 2, etc.

sedated
08-02-2006, 01:39 PM

whose this douche bag?

I think your post needs a few of these: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the Talking Can
08-02-2006, 01:43 PM

hook

line

sinker

Rain Man
08-02-2006, 01:45 PM
I'd be willing to bet that Ty Law won't say that Champ Bailey is better than him.

SPchief
08-02-2006, 01:47 PM

ROFL

Baby Lee
08-02-2006, 01:52 PM

Looks like all the cool kids are quoting this guy and laughing.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

the Talking Can
08-02-2006, 01:52 PM
I'd be willing to bet that Ty Law won't say that Champ Bailey is better than him.

I'm pretty sure he'd say "Kiss my rings, bitch."

look at Law versus the Colts...then look at Bailey versus the Colts....uh,yeah...just ask Peyton who is better....

Baby Lee
08-02-2006, 01:53 PM

look at Law versus the Colts...then look at Bailey versus the Colts....uh,yeah...just ask Peyton who is better....
Hey! Stop with the substance. We're conducting a quote and laugh-a-thon.
Guinness has been contacted.

SPchief
08-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey! Stop with the substance. We're conducting a quote and laugh-a-thon.
Guinness has been contacted.
ROFL

vailpass
08-02-2006, 01:55 PM

No, what he would say is "hey man what's up? You wanna' go grab a few and laugh at all the poor slobs who sit around all day thinkin' about us and believin' we take this shit as seriously as they do?"

Oh, almost forgot... ROFL

Baby Lee
08-02-2006, 01:55 PM
ROFL
ROFL ROFL - This is starting to remind me of the 'Mike Walker' phony phone call on Howard where they keep playing clips Mike laughing, and this old geezer just keeps on laughing with 'him.'

BigRedChief
08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
No, what he would say is "hey man what's up? You wanna' go grab a few and laugh at all the poor slobs who sit around all day thinkin' about us and believin' we take this shit as seriously as they do?"

Get a clue.

I think they do take their jobs seriously. I think they do care who's #1. that they want to be the best. To be known as the best. I think it has to be that way for every top NFL player. If you don't have that drive that passion to excel to take this shit seriously you are a Saivii waiting to happen.

JBucc
08-02-2006, 02:11 PM
His list sucked. Woodson shouldn't be top ten and although we all hate Chump he is top 5

ChiefsfaninPA
08-02-2006, 02:18 PM
ROFL ROFL - This is starting to remind me of the 'Mike Walker' phony phone call on Howard where they keep playing clips Mike laughing, and this old geezer just keeps on laughing with 'him.'

That phone call is comedy gold, but not as funny as this idiots post.

oompa lumpa
08-02-2006, 05:12 PM
champ bailey drafted in 1999

pro bowler in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005. WOW

2 time all pro

future hall of famer and 4 years younger then Tajuan Law

Take the homer glasses off Chief lovers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yl2oddExdwU&search=champ%20bailey

the Talking Can
08-02-2006, 05:17 PM
champ bailey drafted in 1999

pro bowler in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005. WOW

2 time all pro

future hall of famer and 4 years younger then Tajuan Law

Take the homer glasses off Chief lovers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yl2oddExdwU&search=champ%20bailey

you're dumb enough to be a real Denver fan...Ty Law hires someone just to carry around his Superbowl rings (yes, plural...)

Husky4506
08-02-2006, 05:18 PM
hey champ bailys gay lover you forgot to put the play in there where he got his ASS burnt by Dante Hall.

beer bacon
08-02-2006, 05:22 PM
I think DeAngelo Hall is the best corner in the league. Did you see him trash talk to TO last year? Nobody talks trash like DeAngelo.

oompa lumpa
08-02-2006, 05:25 PM
you're dumb enough to be a real Denver fan...Ty Law hires someone just to carry around his Superbowl rings (yes, plural...)

plain and simple, any chief fan with half a brain would trade Law and their mother for bailey if they could.

vailpass
08-02-2006, 05:28 PM

Stop acting like Ty's rings have anything to do with your team. 'SB ring' is extremely low on the list of smack you can lay down.

dirk digler
08-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Stop acting like Ty's rings have anything to do with your team. 'SB ring' is extremely low on the list of smack you can lay down.

In the end isn't winning the SB what counts the most? :shrug:

beer bacon
08-02-2006, 05:31 PM

Until you get out of that weak Mountain time zone and into a real time zone like Central, I suggest you just shutup. Let the Central time zoners do the talking. Maybe you will learn something!

vailpass
08-02-2006, 05:32 PM
In the end isn't winning the SB what counts the most? :shrug:

Yes. I was speaking to the fact that Can was calling out ty's rings like he won them with KC.

vailpass
08-02-2006, 05:33 PM
Until you get out of that weak Mountain time zone and into a real time zone like Central, I suggest you just shutup. Let the Central time zoners do the talking. Maybe you will learn something!
ROFL I wish I was in the Mountain time zone, or even Central for that matter. I'm in the Mexican time zone (Phoenix,AZ) which is different throughout the year. Right now we're kickin' it Pacific time.

mlyonsd
08-02-2006, 06:09 PM
plain and simple, any chief fan with half a brain would trade Law and their mother for bailey if they could.

Bailey must be gay. You're talking him up like he's something special, and don't get me wrong, maybe he is.

But since the only two times I watch him every year he's chasing Kennison's ass down the field I've come to the conclusion he just likes to watch it 'wiggle'.

CoMoChief
08-02-2006, 06:15 PM
I think he's top 3 but not the best.

1. Champ Bailey
2. DeAngelo Hall
3. Ty Law

htismaqe
08-02-2006, 06:49 PM
I've seen some funny shit posted about Champ Bailey, but "future Hall of Famer" takes the proverbial cake.

beer bacon
08-02-2006, 07:19 PM
I think he's top 3 but not the best.

1. Champ Bailey
2. DeAngelo Hall
3. Ty Law

What reason do you have for DeAngelo being so high? What has he actually done?

the Talking Can
08-02-2006, 07:36 PM

we're not talking about "my team" you tard...we're talking about Law vs. Bailey....read before you type

you don't do much to combat the "Denver fan are stupid" thing....