PDA

View Full Version : Pete Coors drinks Coors.

Rain Man
08-02-2006, 12:58 PM
I went to a charity event last night, and it was one of those "mix and mingle" types of things. As usual, I'm sitting by myself eating my pasta and drinking my soda, and I look over, and Pete Coors is standing around. He's quite tall, much taller than you would expect. And he was drinking a Coors.

It got me to thinking that, wherever he goes, people probably hand him a Coors out of principle, and he's probably never allowed to say that he wants something else. Do you think that perhaps he has a trusted aide who occasionally sneaks out and buys him some Heineken or Fat Tire or something?

Then I realized that, by owning the company, he actually gets a little money for every Coors beer sold. So when he goes out and someone hands him a Coors, he actually makes a little money off of it. So in essence, even if he pays for a beer, he's already sold it in the first place to break even, and then he makes a little money off of it as profit. So he's actually getting paid a nickel or so to drink that beer (middlemen aside).

Saulbadguy
08-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Original Coors actually wasn't all that bad.

Donger
08-02-2006, 01:00 PM
I hope he had a designated driver this time.

StcChief
08-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I would hope...The Busch boys drink Budweiser.

Spicy McHaggis
08-02-2006, 01:24 PM
He's the guy that stands in the mountains in the commercials and pretends that's where the beer comes from, right?

Cormac
08-02-2006, 01:26 PM
If I was Pete Coors, I'd retire and drink Guinness.

:BLVD:

Aaaaahhhh.

Dartgod
08-02-2006, 01:26 PM
If I was Pete Coors, I'd retire and drink Guinness.

:BLVD:

Aaaaahhhh.
BRILLIANT!

jidar
08-02-2006, 01:28 PM
this is deep shit. I reminds me of that scene in Revenge of the Nerds when ogre realizes C-A-T might spell dog.

Braincase
08-02-2006, 01:30 PM
I would hope...The Busch boys drink Budweiser.

Y'never know. This week it might be Boulevard Pale.