View Full Version : Anybody notice the Bump & Run coverages Sunday?
12-11-2000, 10:39 AM
Cornerbacks besides Hasty were playing the bump Sunday. I wouldn't say we played the whole game that way or even most of it. However, I did notice it on 7 or 8 different plays. Did anyone else see it? What does it mean to us?
12-11-2000, 10:44 AM
It set off the timeing on a number of their plays as well.I miss the bump and run.
[This message has been edited by BIG_DADDY (edited 12-11-2000).]
12-11-2000, 10:46 AM
1. Kurt is trying to save his job.
2. Kurt finally figured out that soft zones dont' work...
3. Kurt learned how to coach.
4. Gun told Kurt what to do.
5. Kurt and Gun decided to use these last games to experiment and get the rookies use to playing bump and run in preparation for next year
I like 5.<BR>
12-11-2000, 10:54 AM
It made my heart leap for joy for one thing!
It also proved that Dennis can play bump and run. He needs to fine tune his technique but I'm sure professor Hasty will help on this.
12-11-2000, 02:52 PM
Dennis HAS to better at B'n'R.
He couldn't possibly be any worse in the 15-yds-off-the-LOS zone.
Most mannequinns could cover as well as Dennis does against the zone. He made troy Brown and Musin Muhammed look like Jerry Rice and Cris Carter the past 2 weeks.
B'n'R or die!
vBulletin® v3.8.8, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.