PDA

View Full Version : LOL!

ChiefFripp
08-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Finally I know what they have to yell about! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLDLyeepVs&mode=related&search=trivium%20interpretation)
Sorry Reaper if you're a Trivium fan.

Baby Lee
08-02-2006, 04:16 PM
'Gas Pain' elicited a hearty guffaw.

chagrin
08-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Damn I hate this place (talkin about work), I can't download the latest flash player, someone PLEASE transcribe this thing, if you can't imbed it

Rudy lost the toss
08-03-2006, 12:16 PM
I also like the As I lay Dying interpretation. Both of those are funny

chagrin
08-03-2006, 07:30 PM
LAWL!!

This needs to be added to the Chiefs Planet Lexicon, OMG that is funny shit!!

He killed quik's OPETH, that is funny shit!!

Thank you for posting that dude, seriously, thank you!!!

Reaper16
08-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Great stuff. We've been replying to threads with "BOAT" and "STRANGE MOUNTAIN" for about a month now.

I believe, Chagrin, that your sentence should read "Reaper's Opeth," as I don't even think QuickSSurfer listens to them.

headsnap
08-03-2006, 08:57 PM
That's classic!!!

btw,we played a show with Trivium last year, tons of posing!!!

chagrin
08-04-2006, 07:58 AM
Great stuff. We've been replying to threads with "BOAT" and "STRANGE MOUNTAIN" for about a month now.

I believe, Chagrin, that your sentence should read "Reaper's Opeth," as I don't even think QuickSSurfer listens to them.

Waht? I thought it was quik who liked Opeth and alot of guys immediately began fuggin with him about it.

I haven't been seeing boat and strange mountain in the lounge? Meh, whatever - I had a "mild" buzz last night when I heard that and I think I listened to it at just the right moment.

I also liked the part about "leave the duel guitar solos to Scandinavians and Iron Maiden"

geesus that was funny

chagrin
08-04-2006, 07:58 AM
That's classic!!!

btw,we played a show with Trivium last year, tons of posing!!!

ROFL
You must show pics of this

Reaper16
08-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Waht? I thought it was quik who liked Opeth and alot of guys immediately began fuggin with him about it.

I haven't been seeing boat and strange mountain in the lounge? Meh, whatever - I had a "mild" buzz last night when I heard that and I think I listened to it at just the right moment.

I also liked the part about "leave the duel guitar solos to Scandinavians and Iron Maiden"

geesus that was funny
Heh. I should have tacked on that it was other message boards that I participate in that have used "RUDDER" et al.

Nah, nobody gave shit to quick for liking Opeth. Opeth, my persoanal favrotie band on teh planet, are difficult to give people shit about. because they are beyond great.

I remember doing that to him for Cradle of Filth, though.