PDA

View Full Version : Legends Mall free retro music festival this weekend

Nzoner
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Legendary 80's and 90's (http://www.legendsshopping.com/promotions.asp)

Personally I could handle checking out The B-52's as I've always been a fan of their 70's song Rock Lobster.

Retro Music Festival: Legendary 80's and 90's
August 4, 5 & 6

B-52’s, Little River Band, Gin Blossoms will be among 11 bands featured during the weekend celebration

The Legends will celebrate the opening of 16 new tenants with a free live music festival featuring an array of music that will please fans of all music genres on August 4th-6th. Eleven national, regional and local bands, including the nationally acclaimed B-52’s, Little River Band and the Gin Blossoms, will entertain visitors of all ages throughout the weekend.

In addition to these national favorites, The Zeros, Kansas City’s favorite ‘80s Tribute band; the KC All Stars, one of the Midwest’s most exciting and energetic bands; award-winning solo artist Sean McNown, a Kansas City staple; and Retroactive, a band comprised of some of Kansas City’s finest musicians, will be among the top regional and local bands to wow guests with their most popular hit songs from the ‘80s and ‘90s.

The concerts will be held on three stages throughout the center. The main stage, which will feature the three national bands and the Friday and Saturday concerts prior to those performances, will be located near the center courtyard. All other performances will be held at the satellite stages located at either end of the shopping center, near the smokestack tower and near Old Navy.

TinyEvel
08-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Rock me Amadeus.

Nzoner
08-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Any planeteers thinking about checking this out and want to get together for a few drinks?

Nzoner
08-03-2006, 10:07 AM
One more attempt at this,thought I'd at least catch some hell for openly admitting I liked Rock Lobster.