PDA

View Full Version : Do you Yahoo?

luv
08-03-2006, 02:01 AM
I used to go into the Yahoo chat rooms quite a bit. I have added several people to my buddy list over the years, but there are only about 2 people I still actively talk to, and three left on that list. I still get pm's from those who added me a loooooong time ago. I just received one a few minutes ago saying how he needed to take a break from all the shit that was going on in the chat rooms to get some of his life straightened out. People scare me how much they make those things their world/reality.

Moooo
08-03-2006, 02:06 AM
I used to go into the Yahoo chat rooms quite a bit. I have added several people to my buddy list over the years, but there are only about 2 people I still actively talk to, and three left on that list. I still get pm's from those who added me a loooooong time ago. I just received one a few minutes ago saying how he needed to take a break from all the shit that was going on in the chat rooms to get some of his life straightened out. People scare me how much they make those things their world/reality.

Someone told me as far as instant messaging, MSN was the way to go, so I don't have Yahoo! .

That same person said something about a tube too. Needless to say I was confused.

Moooo

luv
08-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Someone told me as far as instant messaging, MSN was the way to go, so I don't have Yahoo! .

That same person said something about a tube too. Needless to say I was confused.

Moooo
I only talk to one person on my MSN nowadays. I think I have two people on that list. I like it much better than Yahoo, though.

The tube is the best of all, IMO. Especially late at night.

morphius
08-03-2006, 08:19 AM
I use Yahoo IM all the time to talk to family and friends. Haven't been in any of the yahoo chat rooms though.

Bearcat
08-03-2006, 09:31 AM
We use AIM at work, and that's what I've used for a long time... I use MSN every once in a while, but I get spam messages.

KcMizzou
08-03-2006, 11:47 AM

MooooHe must have been talking about Youtube.com.

Chiefsplanet is the closest I get to a chat room.

luv
08-03-2006, 02:15 PM
We use AIM at work, and that's what I've used for a long time... I use MSN every once in a while, but I get spam messages.
If you don't like spam, don't Yahoo. I get more from there than MSN. I've heard people say the opposite, but that's been my experience.