PDA

View Full Version : OK, now that we know W is going to be pres. and Elvis is winless in PO games.....

mlyonsd
12-13-2000, 11:37 AM
It's time to talk a little smack about Big 10 basketball.

Iowa bit$h slapped the Cyclones last week and will do the same to Missouri this Saturday.<P>

58Forever
12-13-2000, 11:44 AM
MU will return the favor this week...and the Jayhawks will slap around Ohio State too...what the **** is a buckeye?

Snapper
12-13-2000, 11:53 AM
Big 10, basketball, oxymoron!

ROCK CHAWK JAYHAWK-KU!

shakesthecat
12-13-2000, 11:53 AM
Yeah, what mlyonsd said!

Missou won't have an answer for UI's 3-headed monster. Recker is starting to look like an All-American candidate. Evans is just straight up a MAN in the paint. Oliver seems to play his best in big games.
This should be a good one.

mlyonsd
12-13-2000, 11:57 AM
Snapper, you mean those same jayhawks the Hawkeyes bit$h slapped the last two years?

Who's your daddy, who's your daddy!!!

shakesthecat
12-13-2000, 12:00 PM
Hey Snapper, what's Roy gonna do now that he won't be able to come in and take Iowa's best players anymore?

The days of cherry pickin are over. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Iowanian
12-13-2000, 12:19 PM
maybe some of you "yahoo's" should sign up on the friendly wager Mizzou and myself have...find out on the other post containing this topic. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>maybe this calls for a friendly wager...loser posts thread monday...something like "I'm a sissy girl and like to wear dresses while watching the tigers or if need be hawks....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Iowa owns the jaywalkers...just like the chiefs have owned Denver :p

I think saturday will be a good game...but the Hawks will suprise the tiggers(like winnie the pooh)

[This message has been edited by Iowanian (edited 12-13-2000).]

Spott
12-13-2000, 12:27 PM
I don't think Iowa beating Mizzou this week would be much of a surprise. I'd be more surprised if Mizzou were to win in Iowa this week. MU's main weakness is their interior D. They're going to need the same kind of inside & outside scoring that they were able to get against Depaul.

I guess there aren't too many mathematics courses available at Big 11 schools since they haven't figured out how to count past 10 yet.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

58Forever
12-13-2000, 12:50 PM
If the Hawkeyes beat the Tigers I'll go to the Raider game in Oakland next year with all my Chiefs stuff on, stand in the worst section I can find and yell, "RAIDERS SUCK, CHIEFS RULE."....then I'll wait for the ambulance or morgue truck whichever comes first...

It's easy making bets you can't keep...