PDA

View Full Version : Anybody using Vonage?

btlook1
08-12-2006, 05:48 AM
I just switched to Vonage in the last couple of weeks and it's been a mess, told me they would switch my number hasn't happened yet. Everytime I call they tell me they will fill me out a ticket and e-mail me when it's switched. Actually been 1 month and it's still not changed. I can't ever get a person that can do anything. I never get e-mail from them back just e-mail saying you have been charged 23.00 for the month. Anybody else have problems with them? Tips for dealing with them? I may just cancel and turn them in to the BBB just to be mean! Thanks.

08-12-2006, 06:40 AM
I just switched to Vonage in the last couple of weeks and it's been a mess, told me they would switch my number hasn't happened yet. Everytime I call they tell me they will fill me out a ticket and e-mail me when it's switched. Actually been 1 month and it's still not changed. I can't ever get a person that can do anything. I never get e-mail from them back just e-mail saying you have been charged 23.00 for the month. Anybody else have problems with them? Tips for dealing with them? I may just cancel and turn them in to the BBB just to be mean! Thanks.

I was going to try them until I found out they don't provide service for the 785 area code yet.

Based on your post, I am glad they were not an option for me.

DaFace
08-12-2006, 08:34 AM
I haven't personally dealt with them, but my brother, my parents, and my grandparents all use it (I just use a cell phone). None of them had any problems at all when they had it installed. :shrug: