PDA

View Full Version : Stick A Fork In Gore...........He's Done!

Bwana
12-12-2000, 08:37 PM
No recount = no Gore :D

Ain't Life A B!tch!

BUSH

Frazod
12-12-2000, 08:39 PM
Score one for YAHOO NATION!

I can't wait to see Begala whine about this later. I'm off to watch more MSNBC.

Archie F. Swin
12-12-2000, 09:07 PM
if what you say is true . . .good luck George

The only winner for me tonight has been The Kansas Jayhawks Mens Basketball team.

they have my respect again

Kansas 75
DePaul 69

------------------
Chief Justice Pants
(D)- Texas

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 04:13 PM
ALL I have to say, is that Mr. Bush will never be called president by me except only in the classroom setting.

He ain't my president.

Mosbonian
12-13-2000, 04:23 PM
Pam:

Sorry to tell you, but unless you renounce your citizenship, HE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR UNITED STATES!!!!

I find it funny that most Democrats have no problem excusing a President that commits perjury(a felony) and "has relations" with a girl barely older than his own daughter in the Oval Office, but you guys say you "won't respect" George W. Bush as President!!!

Now that is almost laughable and hypocritical to boot.....

mark

------------------
KilGore is a noun, not a verb..

BIG_DADDY
12-13-2000, 04:40 PM
Pam,
WAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BIG DADDY
Hopes he didn't leave anything out.

Bwana
12-13-2000, 04:47 PM
Mark: Well put. More than just a little irony there huh?

WisChief
12-13-2000, 05:32 PM
Pam, I have to ask. What is your problem?

He won this election and he is the President. I would rather have seen Clinton rot in prison somewhere for the rest of his miserable, lying, adulterating, slimmy life than to have him in office one more day. But he was the President and the position he holds DEMANDS mine and your respect. The same goes for George W. Bush or Al Soreloserman.<P>

Phobia
12-13-2000, 05:39 PM
I feel as Pam does. There is/has not been any other Super Bowl Champion other than the CHIEFS! I will not acknowledge the Rams, Donks, or anybody else as World Champions except my Chiefs!!!! Forever!!!!

BIG_DADDY
12-13-2000, 05:51 PM
Well boys, looks like another Pam post and run.

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 06:05 PM
Well actually, big jerk,

I have other things to do. I am typing up the semester tests, and packing to move into town as my husband is moving to Kansas six months before I can.

I realize that Bush will be called president. I was just telling you how I felt, but of course, I forgot how much of a jerk some of you are.

I could have accepted the results fair and square had the election been not so messed up but there were soooo many fishy things not to be suspect of wrongdoing on BOTH sides.

Pam
still pissed but have to accept the results

BIG_DADDY
12-13-2000, 06:08 PM
Pam,
Such Anger.

BIG DADDY
Needs a christmas spanking

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 06:10 PM
What ever,

I find it funny that unless one posts the same thoughts as you, you take on a hateful, name-calling stance.

anyway, Merry Christmas.

I don't know when I will be at work or at home as we have more than 10 inches of snow and ice.

Pam

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

KUmmPUKE
12-13-2000, 06:11 PM
In regards to post #7......

You can respect the office without respecting the man holding it.

It's up to the man, holding this office, to maintain the respect this office demands.

If he doesn't, if he can't, he shouldn't be holding that office. He should be dumped as quickly as humanly possible.

In regards to Clinton specifically...

This man never showed one iota of respect for the office of the presidency, once, and while, he held it. He should be beneath your contempt.

Respect is not a quality of contempt.

mikey23545
12-13-2000, 06:15 PM
Well, let's see...Gore lost on election night, he lost the first legal recount, and he lost the last illegal recount, and still we are just now getting closure...You're right Pam, there is something fishy going on!<BR>

BIG_DADDY
12-13-2000, 06:16 PM
Pam,
You ARE sensitive today. OK I will make this easy for ya. What name did I call you? I remember being called a Big Jerk. And a VERY merry christmas to you as well. :)

BIG DADDY
Gets sensitive sometimes too.

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 06:18 PM
Big Daddy,

I was speaking in general terms to the hogwash that has been posted the last two weeks.

Lets see
demorats
dummycraps
losers
crybabies
whiners

need I go on?

Merry Christmas anyway. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 06:21 PM
Fishy is

voters not being able to vote
vote boxes being "lost"
ballots messed up
overseas ballots thrown out(I said both sides)
chads
butterflys

need I go on?

There needs to be one universal ballot used nation wide

It shoud read

Choice number 1 ______________

Choice number 2 _______________

Choice number 3 ______________

and the voter should be the one to put the x on the right blank.

No question
No lie

BIG_DADDY
12-13-2000, 06:26 PM
That is still not callin you a name but rather the bad members of a party. I wasn't even calling ALL democrats demorats and I never used any of those other terms.

BIG DADDY
Remembers you calling him lots of names. I did say Whhhaaaa though. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/eek.gif

mikey23545
12-13-2000, 06:30 PM
Where, WHERE have you heard of any voters not being allowed to cast votes? Why have you not heard of ballots being cast out of every election we have ever held, if they were unreadable? Where have you heard of any boxes of ballots being "lost"? How did you not see pictures of Dem vote canvassers holding ballots up to the light, or through huge magnifying glasses trying to maintain they could tell an unmarked ballot was actually a vote for Gore?...
Have you ever read "1984", or did you pick up doublethink on your own?...

BIG_DADDY
12-13-2000, 06:33 PM
mikey,
By the way, welcome to the board.

BIG DADDY
Has to take off now to go see the Big Al Gorleone cry like a baby. :)

[This message has been edited by BIG_DADDY (edited 12-13-2000).]

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 06:35 PM
My my,

Have you not been watching news for the last month?

And I said that fishy ran on both sides. Yes I saw the glasses and yes I have read 1984. Interesting you mentioned that I feel it fits the other side.

mikey23545
12-13-2000, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Big Daddy!
I'll be joining you in front of the TV shortly!

mikey23545
12-13-2000, 06:40 PM
As a matter of fact, I have been watching the news, and since I live in FL I would dare say I have seen even more coverage than you...There has not been even one faintly proven allegation that there was any impropiety in the FL election...The recount was done in deference to state laws, not because there was any "foul play".Please inform me of any DOCUMENTED mischief....I would be glad to hear about it...

Mosbonian
12-13-2000, 06:40 PM
Pam:

I hope you weren't lumping me into that "jerk" comment....

I made a straightforward comment to a knee jerk reaction on your part. I had a Social Studies teacher once in High School who thought it was her job to "educate" us in the correct version of politics. What I found annoying was that as a teacher she was supposed to be an unbiased source of information , not a political activist, which she became.

I made that remark about Clinton because I believe that most Democrats staunchly defended Clinton after his repuslive acts, but yet you condemn Bush and say that you won't respect him as President.

Wouldn't you say that is a hypocritical to support one but not the other?

mark

------------------
KilGore is a noun, not a verb..

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 06:43 PM
NOpe I wasn't

I don't take sides in the classroom. It is not my place.

But as a human being, I can take sides and I chose and now I feel I am losing. You would be feeling the same and saying the same things had you lost.

afford me my sorrow tonight.

<BR>

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 06:45 PM
For the record,

I did not defend him. I said to toss him out on his ear.

Then Gore would have been president and we may not have had this debacle mmmmmmmm

:D

Off to watch.

Pitt Gorilla
12-14-2000, 12:40 AM
Pam, the sad truth is that a multitude of "disenfrachised" folks couln't figure out your ballot either. Maybe the instructions should contain large, pretty pictures to keep their focus. I don't know. On another note, how can someone in the teaching field exhibit so much anger?

------------------
GO PITT!

Idaho Chief
12-14-2000, 05:42 AM
Pam,
You are the A typical reason why, when I have children of school age, that they will not be in public school. Even if I have to work 4 jobs to pay for it, they will go to a private school. :rolleyes:<P>