PDA

View Full Version : Buy the Best of Buck cd!!!

Pitt Gorilla
12-14-2000, 01:44 AM
www.bestofbuck.com (http://www.bestofbuck.com) It's a series of interviews with our beloved Buck O'Neal. All of the profits support the Negro Leagues Museum. It's a good cause and a great piece of history. I purchased a few for gifts and one for myself.

------------------
GO PITT!

Smltheppl
12-14-2000, 11:12 AM
I went down to the Negro Leagues Museum Saturday for the first time. It was an awesome museum. It is really well done. I was shocked to find out that the Negro Leagues didn't officially end until like 1960. I couldn't believe how recent it was. I would highly recommend going down there and checking it out. While you're there, you should also go to the Jazz Museum. It was amazing also. You could spend an entire day in there, listening to all of the music selections.

And of course I bought the Best of Buck CD while I was there!

--Shannon--

Lightning Rod
12-14-2000, 11:22 AM
The NBLM is one of my clients. Very cool place, I highly recommend it to any baseball fan. It is run by a very classy group of people Mr. O’Neil included. I must admit that it is a bittersweet place. How odd it is that the idea of segregation found so despicable by most of us, was “Just the way it was” such a short time ago.

Mosbonian
12-14-2000, 11:58 AM
It's on my Christmas list!!!!!!

I don't have to rehash the story of what Buck O' Neill did for my son this summer after he attended a KC Royals game for those of you who are regulars. Suffice it to say that anything that Buck puts out will get my attention.

I had the privilege of sitting next to Buck on a plane flight from Atlanta to KC. We talked baseball the whole way through, and that had to be the shortest 2 hours I have ever seen!!!

mark

------------------
KilGore is a noun, not a verb..