PDA

View Full Version : Zebra's new unis

Logical
08-13-2006, 02:48 AM
are pretty sharp. Good job, mainly traditional but somehow sharp image.

Kerberos
08-13-2006, 04:46 AM
Agreed

I thought they might be something "Off The Wall" by they way the league was presenting them in hearsay. But I have to admit I thought they looked pretty good and something different. :thumb:

trndobrd
08-13-2006, 07:37 AM
I was afraid they would go with some sort of horizontal stripes, which would just not look right at all.

4th and Long
08-13-2006, 07:39 AM
I was afraid they would go with some sort of horizontal stripes, which would just not look right at all.
:shake:
I find it disturbing that you had that image saved on your hard drive. I'm glad I wasn't eating breakfast when I opened this thread.

luv
08-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Not too shabby. They'll take some getting used to. Whenever you think of refs, you're not exactly thinking about their fashion statement.

luv
08-13-2006, 11:20 AM
1. That is just........WRONG.
2. Where on earth did you come up with that picture?
3. Don't answer number 2.

Coach
08-13-2006, 11:23 AM
I find it disturbing that you had that image saved on your hard drive. I'm glad I wasn't eating breakfast when I opened this thread.

Agreed.

If that's your thing trndobrd, then I guess NTTIAWIT, but for the sake of the board, keep that stuff to yourself.

trndobrd
08-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Agreed.

If that's your thing trndobrd, then I guess NTTIAWIT, but for the sake of the board, keep that stuff to yourself.

I'm just sayin' horizontal stripes would look a little...well...'gay'. NTTIAWIT

Kerberos
08-13-2006, 12:30 PM

I "WAS" eating when I opened this and threw up in my mouth a little when finding said post! :Lin:

banyon
08-13-2006, 01:45 PM
are pretty sharp. Good job, mainly traditional but somehow sharp image.

I think they look like those fake tuxedo t-shirts.

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 01:45 PM
that guy has really good quads

Otter
08-13-2006, 01:49 PM

This is good to see, new uniforms is just what the refs needed after last years Super Bowl.

Now I wash my eyes out with bleach.

morphius
08-13-2006, 01:59 PM
Tags had originally been pushing for this color scheme to go with his favorite team, but it would have confused plummer...

luv
08-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Tags had originally been pushing for this color scheme to go with his favorite team, but it would have confused plummer...
ROFL

Reerun_KC
08-13-2006, 03:34 PM

Especially when running those "WIDE OPEN" boot legs on us all day long. I can see where the exhaustion of continually beating us would get tiresome.

ENDelt260
08-13-2006, 06:35 PM
What was wrong with the old ones?

morphius
08-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Other leagues used them so they couldn't get money for people wanting to use them in their commercials, I'm guessing those back and forth beer commercials last year is what led to it.

Anyway that they can bring in more money...

Raiderhader
08-13-2006, 06:49 PM

That's what I was wondering?

A ref in any uniform is still just as stupid.

Moooo
08-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Other leagues used them so they couldn't get money for people wanting to use them in their commercials, I'm guessing those back and forth beer commercials last year is what led to it.

Anyway that they can bring in more money...

DING!!!

And also they're a newer material that will keep them cooler in the summer, and I think they made long sleeved ones that keep them warmer...

I wanted to see them go to an ACTUAL zebra pattern...

Moooo

Raiderhader
08-13-2006, 07:02 PM
DING!!!

And also they're a newer material that will keep them cooler in the summer, and I think they made long sleeved ones that keep them warmer...

I wanted to see them go to an ACTUAL zebra pattern...

Moooo

That would've been cool. I'd have been all for that change.

ENDelt260
08-13-2006, 08:17 PM
And they can wear zubaz pants.