PDA

View Full Version : Look at it this way.

chiefbowe82
08-13-2006, 03:06 PM
I look at it in a way like this-
Our starters played them a 7-7 game.
The reason they won was from our 4TH STRING QB...who may never play another down?
I believe when they scored the TD it was because the converted on 4th and 1 when they would of punted in the regular season. Patrick Surtain dropped an interception...we hope over the next month he can begin to pic some balls off. Eric Hicks was playing DE instead of first round pick Tamba Hali! We will figure out how to deal with the boot leg early on since Houston already exposed it to us...now hopefully we can deal with it when we play Denver in week two. Kyle Turley probably the guy everyone was watching the most came through. The best thing is NO INJURIES.

Rain Man
08-13-2006, 03:08 PM
We lost, plain and simple. Only 12 teams make the regular season, so every preseason game is very important. At this point, I'm worried that the best we can do is a pre-wild card spot.

Moooo
08-13-2006, 03:10 PM
We lost, plain and simple. Only 12 teams make the regular season, so every preseason game is very important. At this point, I'm worried that the best we can do is a pre-wild card spot.

In other words, "Get some perspective on what this was!"

Moooo

ChiefFan31
08-13-2006, 03:15 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hot damn that was a good one. Rep!