PDA

View Full Version : I think I am going to cry Chagrin really does not like me.

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:18 PM

So take your big words and try to work me on the board but I will ruin your ass. I've proven it time and time again using your own words against you...

This should really be fun, everyone can pull up the popcorn over the next few weeks. Cause he is out to ruin me.

JBucc
08-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Hey I have an idea maybe you should start a stupid thread about it

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey I have an idea maybe you should start a stupid thread about itWhat a good idea, I will give you full credit for the idea. Thanks.

Coach
*Starts munching his popcorn*

Ultra Peanut
oh noes

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 07:22 PM
shit were a couple chief colition assholes short of a rumble

4th and Long
08-13-2006, 07:24 PM
I thought you were automatically labeled a bitch for starting threads like this?

KcMizzou

milkman
I don't like popcorn.

Can I do pretzels instead?

Pitt Gorilla
08-13-2006, 07:26 PM
That threat is almost Kotter-like.

chagrin
08-13-2006, 07:27 PM
I thought you were automatically labeled a bitch for starting threads like this?

Yep, pretty much - and maybe he should have posted his challenge to me before I responded to him.

For someone who claims to be so cool and calm, I've really gotten to him. This is good, I find confrontaion positive, it gets everything out there and out of the way.

go bowe
08-13-2006, 07:28 PM
This should really be fun, everyone can pull up the popcorn over the next few weeks. Cause he is out to ruin me.well, you've been ruined by better men than him...

er...

ruins can be fun? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

chagrin
08-13-2006, 07:29 PM
That threat is almost Kotter-like.

It was a repsonse to his threat.

Coach
I don't like popcorn.

Yeah, help yourself. *Tosses a bag of pretzels to milkman.*

Want a beer?

KcMizzou
This is a music thread? :hmmm:

morphius
08-13-2006, 07:30 PM
This could break out in a thumb war at any moment, so I have to ask that everyone step back so as to limit the damage to the innocent.

Cochise
,./

chagrin
And I don't post "private" communications, so I won't post the private messages. I consider that to be probably the most pansy ass way of doing things.

milkman
Yeah, help yourself. *Tosses a bag of pretzels to milkman.*

Want a beer?

You're just trying to get rid of some cheap beer, aren't ya?

Count Zarth
08-13-2006, 07:32 PM
PUSSY FIGHT!

morphius
08-13-2006, 07:32 PM
And I don't post "private" communications, so I won't post the private messages. I consider that to be probably the most pansy ass way of doing things.
This is something I have always agreed with...

go bowe
08-13-2006, 07:33 PM
And I don't post "private" communications, so I won't post the private messages. I consider that to be probably the most pansy ass way of doing things.oooh oooh...

can i be the pansy ass?

i've always wanted to be a pansy ass...

btw, is that anything like a panty waist?

Coach
08-13-2006, 07:34 PM
You're just trying to get rid of some cheap beer, aren't ya?

I don't know. What's your deftition (sp?) of cheap beer?

I only got Bud Lights.

Demonpenz
I really want to post a thread about this, but going through the youtube old college football videos the celebrations are crazy. 11 people dancing in the endzone people taking off helmets. Even some pedestrian-like celebrations get a flag these days. I Just saw one of notre dame i couldn't believe the 25 person dogpile after the touchdown.

Logical
I thought you were automatically labeled a bitch for starting threads like this?In my case it is arrogant asshole. But you are close;)

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:35 PM
I don't like popcorn.

Can I do pretzels instead?As long as they are the salty ones not the wimpy Cinnamon pretzels.

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:36 PM
This is a music thread? :hmmm:

No it is a musical whine fest. I am the leader of the band.:evil:

go bowe
are you ruined yet? :huh:

chagrin
oooh oooh...

can i be the pansy ass?

i've always wanted to be a pansy ass...

btw, is that anything like a panty waist?

Now what's your problem? Is this about the DC comment?

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 07:37 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I82BPA5QAaQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I82BPA5QAaQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Frazod
08-13-2006, 07:38 PM
Hey Jim, is there anybody on here that you HAVEN'T pissed off yet? ROFL

milkman
I don't know. What's your deftition (sp?) of cheap beer?

I only got Bud Lights.

BUD LIGHT?!?!?

Some friend you turned out to be!

:)

Coach
This could break out in a thumb war at any moment, so I have to ask that everyone step back so as to limit the damage to the innocent.

Ok Mr. Secretary of State. :p :D

Halfcan
08-13-2006, 07:39 PM
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

chagrin
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I82BPA5QAaQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I82BPA5QAaQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ROFL

I don't care why you posted that, that's timeless!

milkman
As long as they are the salty ones not the wimpy Cinnamon pretzels.

Egads man, I never even heard of cinnamon pretzels!

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!

Coach
08-13-2006, 07:40 PM
BUD LIGHT?!?!?

Some friend you turned out to be!

:)

ROFL

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:41 PM
It was a repsonse to his threat.What threat? You mean this one?
First thanks for the response and don't be offended by most of it being deleted in the quote. PM has a size limitation so I had to delete most of it to write my resposne. My BB persona (like Dole's schtick of third person) has always been the BB arrogant asshole and evil mastermind. Nothing I enjoy more than getting under others skin and make them over-react. Actually very few people dislike me on the BB hell even the opposing fans like me. Too have you dislike me is not a concern but you seem to actually be offended which I think is the result of some sort of insecurity issue. (note I never said insane) You seem to feel that I am lording over you and frankly if you feel that way I guarantee I will use that to play you from here until the end of our days together on the BB so either get used to it or get another place to hang out. Because the one thing I can tell you is I am not going anywhere. I was posting long before you and most likely short of one of us dying will be posting long after you. You do seem to have real anger issues that I find make you inferior and easy to piss off and I glory in that so you best get used to it.

The funny thing is you had not even been on tonight and that thread was certainly not intended to get your goat and you will notice you are still the only one who has taken it wrong.

.... You might say I am buying friendship, I just feel I have been fortunate and like to give to those I like. I hope that pisses you off because you have this really hard life and feel I am lording it over you.

I too hope you have a great family and people who like you though it is hard to imagine. Have a good day. Minor parts where names and donations were removed as they did not relate to a threat.

Raiderhader
08-13-2006, 07:42 PM
well, you've been ruined by better men than him...

er...

ruins can be fun? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Actually, it was a woman who ruined Jim......

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:44 PM
are you ruined yet? :huh:Pretty close JD Prez is calling me asking for chagrin's number, seems he needs new members.

chagrin
08-13-2006, 07:45 PM
I guarantee I will use that to play you from here until the end of our days together on the BB so either get used to it or get another place to hang out.

that one

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Hey Jim, is there anybody on here that you HAVEN'T pissed off yet? ROFL:hmmm: I don't think so but there are new people all the time. So I have lots of targets of opportunity. It is sort of like shooting ducks in a pond.. You know if they would just read my profile they might get a clue.ROFL

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 07:46 PM
As long as they are the salty ones not the wimpy Cinnamon pretzels.

Hey...real men eat Cinnamon pretzels!!

mmaddog

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:47 PM
that oneOoo.. I am going to play you. Hope you can handle it.

chiefs4me
I don't like popcorn.

YOU don't like popcorn??? EVERYBODY likes popcorn....:hmmm:

Skip Towne
Hey Jim, is there anybody on here that you HAVEN'T pissed off yet? ROFL
Me. Jim and I have been friends for more than five years. At one time he would rip your head off and he was very good at it. But it seems his illness has softened him. I have noticed a profound change since then.

milkman
:hmmm: I don't think so but there are new people all the time. So I have lots of targets of opportunity. It is sort of like shooting ducks in a pond.. You know if they would just read my profile they might get a clue.ROFL

You need to do better.

You've never pissed me off.

chagrin
And anyone with half a brain, this excludes you, knows that I didn't mean I would run you off the board - I am not even considering that. The proper context is not difficult to identify, any attack on me will be defended.

milkman
08-13-2006, 07:48 PM
YOU don't like popcorn??? EVERYBODY likes popcorn....:hmmm:

I guess that makes not "everybody".

morphius
08-13-2006, 07:49 PM
Actually, it was a woman who ruined Jim......
Yeah, I remember when he was going to destroy Demise and has somehow lost that battle and has become her. Scarriest thing I have ever seen.

big nasty kcnut
08-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Ok well this should be good.

go bowe
08-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Now what's your problem? Is this about the DC comment?there's a dc comment?

link?

(or a synopsis will do)

Frazod
08-13-2006, 07:51 PM
:hmmm: I don't think so but there are new people all the time. So I have lots of targets of opportunity. It is sort of like shooting ducks in a pond.. You know if they would just read my profile they might get a clue.ROFL

You're not so tough. I've got a holy handgrenade.

chagrin
there's a dc comment?

link?

(or a synopsis will do)

Actually, it wasn't even a nasty one, but I can't think of any reason why you would be against me right about now.

Mosbonian
OK..I still wanna know what's wrong with Cinnamon pretzels?

mmaddog

htismaqe
08-13-2006, 07:52 PM
Me. Jim and I have been friends for more than five years. At one time he would rip your head off and he was very good at it. But it seems his illness has softened him. I have noticed a profound change since then.

Yeah, he's turned into a big drama queen...

Raiderhader
08-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I remember when he was going to destroy Demise and has somehow lost that battle and has become her. Scarriest thing I have ever seen.

No sh!t.

chiefs4me
08-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Ok well this should be good.

nah..over before it really even started...:D

Raiderhader
OK..I still wanna know what's wrong with Cinnamon pretzels?

mmaddog

I didn't even know they existed until this thread.

DJay23
Wow, I can't believe I have so little to do that I actually just read this whole ****ing thread. and now i'm even posting on it! God I need to go get drunk now...

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 07:56 PM
You need to do better.

You've never pissed me off.
I have. I used to be a dick. But now I'm all soft and cuddly.

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:57 PM

Nah I still rip on people but I try to give a chance first. I got Ari Chiefs pretty good not to long ago.

luv
08-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Okay, so what's the catch? :p

milkman
08-13-2006, 07:58 PM

Take that act to GoChiefs.

I ain't cuddling with ya, ever!

go bowe
Yeah, he's turned into a big drama queen...ain't it great?

this is exactly what this board needs more of...

DRAMA

Mosbonian
I didn't even know they existed until this thread.

They're the specialty kind you get at the Mall stores like Auntie Em's and The Pretzel Palace....

I actually had a guy talk me into trying the Jalapeno Pretzel.....I couldn't find enough fluids in the whole city of Columbia to make my mouth and throat stop burning.

mmaddog

chop

When I think of him I also think of Denise. They are one and the same in my mind.

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:59 PM
You're not so tough. I've got a holy handgrenade.Be warned I still have Brad's Monkey warriors at my beck and call. Minions too, lots and lots of minions.

Count Zarth
08-13-2006, 08:00 PM

So now you're an impotent dick?

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 08:00 PM
Okay, so what's the catch? :p
Hehe. I'm just setting up my future victims.

Logical
08-13-2006, 08:01 PM
When I think of him I also think of Denise. They are one and the same in my mind.What people don't get is the way to defeat DEnise is to get her to see sides of issues she had not considered. I have had her change her mind more times in the last year than all of you combined have accomplished in years of posting.

chop
They're the specialty kind you get at the Mall stores like Auntie Em's and The Pretzel Palace....

mmaddog

I was just at the mall yesterday and had some cinnamon pretzels....yummy.

Mosbonian
Be warned I still have Brad's Monkey warriors at my beck and call. Minions too, lots and lots of minions.

Unfortunately you have forgotten my defection.....

mmaddog

Logical
08-13-2006, 08:03 PM
ain't it great?

this is exactly what this board needs more of...

DRAMAI think the opposition scurried off for the evening, probably had to do some planning. It is not easy to run an offensive when you have so little ammunition and the lack of wit to use it.

Mosbonian
What people don't get is the way to defeat DEnise is to get her to see sides of issues she had not considered. I have had her change her mind more times in the last year than all of you combined have accomplished in years of posting.

Sorry Jim....but I am afraid you are the only person that Denise ever allows a logical argument to enter the conversation. I think that is because she feels like the has turned you into a Metrosexual kind of guy..... :p

mmaddog

Raiderhader
What people don't get is the way to defeat DEnise is to get her to see sides of issues she had not considered. I have had her change her mind more times in the last year than all of you combined have accomplished in years of posting.

Me thinks she has snookered you, my old friend.

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:04 PM
I was just at the mall yesterday and had some cinnamon pretzels....yummy.

They make great breakfast food....

mmaddog

Skip Towne
Would you please stop hitting on me?

Logical
Unfortunately you have forgotten my defection.....

mmaddog
*******Traitor, you will suffer as I will set DEnise upon you with a 1000 words.

morphius
Sure, just keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep through the night. Maybe if you keep saying it enough the nightmares and the waking up in the cold sweats will stop, but just maybe.

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Me thinks she has snookered you, my old friend.

Once again, great minds think alike!!

mmaddog

chop
08-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Sorry Jim....but I am afraid you are the only person that Denise ever allows a logical argument to enter the conversation. I think that is because she feels like the has turned you into a Metrosexual kind of guy..... :p

mmaddog

ROFL ROFL

morphius
08-13-2006, 08:06 PM
They make great breakfast food....

mmaddog
That sounds tasty, as RH I had never heard of them.

Mosbonian
Traitor, you will suffer as I will set DEnise upon you with a 1000 words.

Neither you or her that many words in your vocabulary.... :p

mmaddog

Logical
Me thinks she has snookered you, my old friend.It is sort of like Dr Evil facing Dr No who is really getting the situation under their control. Perhaps we have snookered you all. Could I be more evil than to have an alliance with the evil one?

Count Zarth
Logical, you couldn't be evil if you tried.

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Sure, just keep telling yourself whatever helps you sleep through the night. Maybe if you keep saying it enough the nightmares and the waking up in the cold sweats will stop, but just maybe.

Ok Jim.....as you can see Jamie, Morph and I are all in agreement....so I hope you have seen the error in your thinking.

Remember, if 3 great minds are all in agreement then they must be right.

mmaddog

Logical
08-13-2006, 08:09 PM
Neither you or her that many words in your vocabulary.... :p

mmaddog
*******Who you kidding DEnise uses the same words and phrases over and over. Have you ever seen her stop. As to me and my vocabulary, well I was once told I was losing my audience so I cut it back.

Logical
08-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Logical, you couldn't be evil if you tried.Shall I provide you some thread references, perhaps your memory is slipping.

Raiderhader
08-13-2006, 08:10 PM
It is sort of like Dr Evil facing Dr No who is really getting the situation under their control. Perhaps we have snookered you all. Could I be more evil than to have an alliance with the evil one?

I think stupid is the word you are looking for here, bud.

Logical
08-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok Jim.....as you can see Jamie, Morph and I are all in agreement....so I hope you have seen the error in your thinking.

mmaddog

I think I am about to reach the end of the agreeing with DEnise days anyway, she has fringed on me to far to great a degree since the Hezballah thing.

morphius
08-13-2006, 08:12 PM
I think stupid is the word you are looking for here, bud.
And how Evil is it if you LOSE and have to join your arch enemy...

Raiderhader
08-13-2006, 08:12 PM

mmaddog

That's the thing, he says he has changed her mind more times in the past year than any of us combined, yet people do not see her becoming him, they see him becoming her. One would think that would tell him something.

It would sure as f#ck be a wake up call to me if people started to say I was turning into the vile one....

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:14 PM
That sounds tasty, as RH I had never heard of them.

They are in most all of the mall locations these days.....and several of the larger airport food courts.

Nothing more fun than grabbing a large cinnamon pretzel (or 2) to eat during a 2 hour flight, while all the people around you are only getting little bags of pretzels.

mmaddog

Logical
08-13-2006, 08:15 PM
That's the thing, he says he has changed her mind more times in the past year than any of us combined, yet people do not see her becoming him, they see him becoming her. One would think that would tell him something.

It would sure as f#ck be a wake up call to me if people started to say I was turning into the vile one....

Vile - eVil is the anagram a coincidence?

Raiderhader
08-13-2006, 08:16 PM
I think I am about to reach the end of the agreeing with DEnise days anyway, [B]she has fringed on me to far to great a degree since the Hezballah thing.[B]

What do you mean SINCE the Hezballah thing? She has ALWAYS been that f#cking fringe. She has always been so far out that she couldn't even see left field.

Skip Towne

mmaddog
Great minds? Like Mo, Curly and Larry.

chop

Exactly!

FYI, it's not a flattering statement when someone compares you to DEnise. I hope you can find the cure to the bad mojo she has put on you.

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:17 PM
I think I am about to reach the end of the agreeing with DEnise days anyway, she has fringed on me to far to great a degree since the Hezballah thing.

It's not fair to pick on Denise while she isn't here to defend herself, but i will say that I have given up on having discourse with her for some time. She has always been on the edge of insanity IMO, but her recent posts on DC left me wondering how far over the edge she has fallen.

jAZ is running a close second, although he can occasionally show a small bit of sense.

mmaddog

Raiderhader
08-13-2006, 08:18 PM
And how Evil is it if you LOSE and have to join your arch enemy...

Extremely, IF you are the arch enemy....

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Great minds? Like Mo, Curly and Larry.

OK Skip....don't make me turn your name into the Cable company "solicit me" list....

mmaddog

Raiderhader
Vile - eVil is the anagram a coincidence?

Maybe, maybe not. It really makes no difference.

go bowe
. . .it's not a flattering statement when someone compares you to DEnise. . . pffffffft...

flattery is overrated...

Logical
08-13-2006, 08:22 PM
It's not fair to pick on Denise while she isn't here to defend herself, but i will say that I have given up on having discourse with her for some time. She has always been on the edge of insanity IMO, but her recent posts on DC left me wondering how far over the edge she has fallen.

jAZ is running a close second, although he can occasionally show a small bit of sense.

mmaddog
*******Now that is the thing you should worry about I really find myself truly agreeing with jAZ more and more. That even scares me.

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Now that is the thing you should worry about I really find myself truly agreeing with jAZ more and more. That even scares me.

Wow Jim.....have you had your dipstick checked lately? Kinda sounds to me like you might be a quart low... :)

mmaddog

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:25 PM
pffffffft...

flattery is overrated...

No...that's flatulence....

mmaddog

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 08:25 PM
OK Skip....don't make me turn your name into the Cable company "solicit me" list....

mmaddog
You can't threaten me. I can't open my mailbox without getting one of their circulars. If only they knew how many people I have hooked up to their system illegally.

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:26 PM
You can't threaten me. I can't open my mailbox without getting one of their circulars. If only they knew how many people I have hooked up to their system illegally.

I meant I would have them calling you at all hours of the day...kinda like they do me now.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:28 PM

If that doesn't work I will suscribe you to the All Mizzou Network... :p

mmaddog

headsnap
so now you are a pussy??

KcMizzou

mmaddog
*******Ooh! Me, me, me!!

headsnap
08-13-2006, 08:29 PM
you want to cuddle with a dick?

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 08:31 PM

mmaddog
Aaarrrgggghhh!!! Oh, yeah, I can also hook up as many as 4 families (for free) to Directv TV for the price of one subscription. But since they feed me I don't do it.................very often.

Fat Elvis
08-13-2006, 08:32 PM
so now you are a pussy??

Nope, just Skip sans viagra....

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 08:32 PM
so now you are a pussy??
Yep, I'm completely neutered. N00bs just run all over me.

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 08:35 PM
I meant I would have them calling you at all hours of the day...kinda like they do me now.

mmaddog
Seriously? I'm on the "no call" list. I will put them in jail if they call me. Maybe you should look into that.

morphius
08-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Now that is the thing you should worry about I really find myself truly agreeing with jAZ more and more. That even scares me.
Damn Jim! I knew you got sick last year and that seemed to change you a lot, but I didn't know you also had a brain tumor.

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Aaarrrgggghhh!!! Oh, yeah, I can also hook up as many as 4 families (for free) to Directv TV for the price of one subscription. But since they feed me I don't do it.................very often.

As a long term, heavy supporter of DTV, is there anything I should be asking them for right now?

Every once in a while I get a call from Dish Notwork, and they want me to switch...offering the sun and moon. If I call DirecTv and let them know, think I might get a freebie or two out of it. (Yes I know they are virtually the same company, but i believe they still work independent of each other)

mmaddog

Mosbonian
08-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Seriously? I'm on the "no call" list. I will put them in jail if they call me. Maybe you should look into that.

Odd thing is....we were on the "Do Not Call" list until we moved into our new house last year....now we get calls all the time. I'm wondering if we got moved off the list since we had a new address.

mmaddog

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Odd thing is....we were on the "Do Not Call" list until we moved into our new house last year....now we get calls all the time. I'm wondering if we got moved off the list since we had a new address.

mmaddog
Yes, if you changed your phone number. I had some outfit bothering me repeatedly (about 50 times) and I didn't know who it was so I ignored them. I finally tired of it and answered one day. They said we are looking for so and so (my cousin) and I said it doesn't make a damn who you are looking for this number is on the no call list and if you call again I will prosecute. Never heard from them again.

Psyko Tek
08-13-2006, 08:52 PM

knew he was a douche
nevere realized how big of one though

Lzen
08-13-2006, 09:30 PM
What the heck is going on with you, Jim? This thread is like middle school level shit. :shake: Pathetic. You ladies should work out your problems privately.

Iowanian
08-13-2006, 09:56 PM
I was yucking it up on AIM with Dense the other night, and she was clowning about how she had converted Logical into a skipping, liberal nancy.

Bowser
08-13-2006, 10:06 PM
It's hard watching this place fall apart after a hard fought preseason loss.

We're dumed (long U).

Logical
08-13-2006, 10:10 PM
I was yucking it up on AIM with Dense the other night, and she was clowning about how she had converted Logical into a skipping, liberal nancy.ROFL

Logical
08-13-2006, 10:11 PM
What the heck is going on with you, Jim? This thread is like middle school level shit. :shake: Pathetic. You ladies should work out your problems privately.You know me Lzen this is my idea of fun

Iowanian
08-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Its true. She said that you just might be a bigger fan of Persian Sausage with your breakfast than she.

Halfcan
08-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Its Chagrin Vs. Logical the Musical.

Iowanian
08-13-2006, 10:20 PM
I've chosen the voice I'm going to "read" logical in for this Impending Duel"

chagrin "You're effing crazy logical"

"Did you know that Mental Health Issues, most of which originate with Carl Peterson's 16 year foreay into a 5 year plan, cause 190,003 Americans to become homeless or end their own lives"
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/04/250px-Racheldratchdebbie.jpg

Count Zarth
08-13-2006, 10:27 PM
I was yucking it up on AIM with Dense the other night, and she was clowning about how she had converted Logical into a skipping, liberal nancy.

Cybersex?

Iowanian
08-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Oh yeah...she makes me hot. I was rubbing it out like it was on fire and the water was on the inside.

Ugly Duck
08-14-2006, 12:11 AM
Oh yeah...she makes me hot. I was rubbing it out like it was on fire and the water was on the inside.Ohhhhhhh.... I LOVE it when you talk like that!!

Rausch
08-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Its Chagrin Vs. Logical the Musical.

I'm out...

Cochise
08-14-2006, 12:34 AM

You too will be assimilated.

|Zach|
08-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Alrighty.

OldTownChief
08-14-2006, 05:42 AM
Now what's your problem? Is this about the DC comment?

All great calling out threads start in the DC forum.

Bootlegged
08-14-2006, 06:02 AM
:grouphug:

Al Bundy
08-14-2006, 06:29 AM
How did this thread get 10 pages? Good lord, people take things way too personal on these here message boards.

Brock
08-14-2006, 06:35 AM
What a drama queen.

Saulbadguy
08-14-2006, 07:03 AM
I've got my troops lined up at the border..but..uh..where should I direct them?

morphius
08-14-2006, 07:08 AM
How did this thread get 10 pages? Good lord, people take things way too personal on these here message boards.
I think some of us are too easily amused is more the case.

burt
08-14-2006, 09:04 AM
wow....I read 10 pages......of nothing. I am so disappointed. I will say that Logical has pissed me off....see, he can still do that....and Skip has never....but I prefer his "combative" side to his "soft and cuddly" side.

Bootlegged
08-14-2006, 09:06 AM
Jim is a little girl.

burt
08-14-2006, 09:07 AM
Jim is a little girl.

Not true...he has slapped me down a couple of times....the, and this really pisses me off....made me think about it.....man, I hate to think......