PDA

View Full Version : El Monteray burritos taste like dog feces.

chief2000
08-13-2006, 07:51 PM
It's the crap from the grocery store.

Don't cook that crap in the microwave.

Yuck. Took one bite and then chucked it.

Why can't anyone make good edible microwave food ?

Count Zarth
08-13-2006, 07:52 PM
You've tasted dog feces before?

KcMizzou
08-13-2006, 07:54 PM
They are pretty nasty. If you drown them in cheese, salsa, and jalapenos, they're almost bearable. Almost.

Moooo
08-13-2006, 07:57 PM
I eat them all the time, I love them. :)

Then again I have no sense of smell so a lot of tastes go unnoticed by me. I put a piece of american cheese on the top.

I'd have you give them to me :)

Moooo

chief2000
08-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Patio burritos aren't bad. None are as good as fresh.

Unfortanately I didn't see a big selection at the grocer.

Rain Man
08-13-2006, 08:17 PM
You've tasted dog feces before?

It microwaves poorly, too.

Maybe that's the problem with the burritos. Did you clean out the microwave after you cooked the dog feces?

KcMizzou
08-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Patio burritos aren't bad. None are as good as fresh.

Unfortanately I didn't see a big selection at the grocer.You can't even compare frozen burritos to home made burritos. The tortilla is about the only thing they have in common.

But, yeah.. I agree that Patio is a lot better than El Monteray.

luv
08-13-2006, 08:21 PM
I eat them all the time, I love them. :)

Then again I have no sense of smell so a lot of tastes go unnoticed by me. I put a piece of american cheese on the top.

I'd have you give them to me :)

Moooo
Excuses, excuses. I just think you're weird.

chop
08-13-2006, 08:21 PM
It microwaves poorly, too.

Maybe that's the problem with the burritos. Did you clean out the microwave after you cooked the dog feces?

ROFL

Fruit Ninja
08-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Bean and Cheese ones are good, i toaster over them though. ANything in the Microwave is crap

Rain Man
08-13-2006, 08:30 PM
The best microwave meals are:

1. Stouffer's Lasagna.

2. Lean Cuisine Chicken in Peanut Sauce

3. Most things by Marie Callander's (sp?), especially the chicken fried steak and the sweet 'n sour chicken

4. Swanson's fried chicken meal with the corn, mashed potatoes, and delicious little brownie

Moooo
08-13-2006, 08:50 PM

1. Stouffer's Lasagna.

3. Most things by Marie Callander's (sp?), especially the chicken fried steak and the sweet 'n sour chicken

4. Swanson's fried chicken meal with the corn, mashed potatoes, and delicious little brownie

I haven't had the last 3, but the first one... OMG!!!

You can't even tell its a microwave meal! Totally good...

Moooo

chief2000
08-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Lasagna is definitely good.

I wish someone would blowup the El Monteray factory.

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 08:56 PM
How do thee meals compare to cat feces?

Valiant
08-13-2006, 08:59 PM

The 'jose ole' brand is the only decent one I have found, just bought four of them for dinner...

big nasty kcnut
08-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Hot pockets is the shizzle with the pepperoni pizza and the philly chessesteak.

Rain Man
08-13-2006, 09:01 PM
How do these meals compare to cat feces?

Larger servings.

plbrdude
08-13-2006, 09:09 PM
guess the next time i find dog poo in my yard i won't eat it, because it will taste like an el monteray burrito

Halfcan
08-13-2006, 09:53 PM

actual it is only 5% dog crap the rest is refried beans-they use dogshit as filler.

chief2000
08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
ROFL

I wasted some bucks on that shlt :cuss:

Fishpicker
08-13-2006, 10:43 PM

1. Stouffer's Lasagna.

All of those are good. I agree that marie callender makes some good stuff. cook those in the oven and the quality improves by 100%.

Lean cuisine has a pretty good chicken carbonara pasta meal.

for burritos... I like butcherboy. they taste decent even from the microwave but i prefer to oven cook those too.

oaklandhater
08-13-2006, 10:49 PM
It's all about Pierce chicken sandwiches.

schneider221
08-13-2006, 11:29 PM
jose ole is/was money but last time i looked i couldnt find them and got stuck with el moteray... yep they suck

Moooo
08-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Y'all are crazy...

I'd have you mail me your unused burritos in the freezer, but I don't think they'd transfer well... :)

Then again, this is a guy who puts an Egg McMuffin on my top 5 favorite foods of all time (Lobster, crablegs, fish, and my plain jane homemade tacos that don't even have hamburger seasoning).

I told you my sense of smell screws with my tasters.

Moooo, who obviously loves seafood

luv
08-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Y'all are crazy...

I'd have you mail me your unused burritos in the freezer, but I don't think they'd transfer well... :)

Then again, this is a guy who puts an Egg McMuffin on my top 5 favorite foods of all time (Lobster, crablegs, fish, and my plain jane homemade tacos that don't even have hamburger seasoning).

I told you my sense of smell screws with my tasters.

Moooo, who obviously loves seafood
See? Just weird (except for the whole seafood thing). :p

Moooo
08-13-2006, 11:43 PM
See? Just weird (except for the whole seafood thing). :p

I like fish and seafood cause its a simple flavors. A lot of people make things that are very elaborate, and I think that's where my sniffer comes into play. When people make "lemon flavored chicken in a such and such sauce," its too much for me. I like foods that have one obvious flavor, i.e. fish, and seafood (and Egg McMuffins!!!)

Moooo

luv
08-13-2006, 11:45 PM
I like fish and seafood cause its a simple flavors. A lot of people make things that are very elaborate, and I think that's where my sniffer comes into play. When people make "lemon flavored chicken in a such and such sauce," its too much for me. I like foods that have one obvious flavor, i.e. fish, and seafood (and Egg McMuffins!!!)

Moooo
Hey now. Egg McMuffins have english muffins, egg, cheese, and ham (or my favorite is sausage). That's multiple flavors, mister!

Moooo
08-13-2006, 11:47 PM
Hey now. Egg McMuffins have english muffins, egg, cheese, and ham (or my favorite is sausage). That's multiple flavors, mister!

I know, but together it makes its own. It shall be known from now on as the "McMuffin flavor" Seriously, I can't taste the egg or the ham or the cheese, it just all blends in.

Moooo

luv
08-13-2006, 11:50 PM
I know, but together it makes its own. It shall be known from now on as the "McMuffin flavor" Seriously, I can't taste the egg or the ham or the cheese, it just all blends in.

Moooo
I always take the egg off and eat it first. I'm weird like that.

Luv - who hasn't been up early enough to enjoy a McMuffin in ages

Rausch
08-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Larger servings.
ROFL