PDA

View Full Version : How many times last season did Ryan Sims command double teams ?

chief2000
08-14-2006, 02:07 PM
I remember alot. Am I wrong ?

Isn't he doing his job if he gets doubled ? That leaves single teams for Dalton, Hicks and Jarred Allan.

JBucc
08-14-2006, 02:09 PM
I don't remember if he commanded double teams just that he was actually decent in the short time he played last year. Then he got injured and apparently lost whatever confidence or motivation he had early last year so he still sucks.

MOhillbilly
08-14-2006, 02:12 PM
all under tackles see there share of double teams.

and i though simms:) started out slow but came on as the season went on and had a good game till he got hurt.

htismaqe
08-14-2006, 02:12 PM
He was doubled quite a bit Saturday night. That being said, he made NOTHING happen when he wasnt' doubled.

Sims has been double-teamed alot his entire career, but that's no excuse. Even guys that get double-teamed every down make a play occasionally.

That being said, Lional Dalton is a complete waste of space.

MOhillbilly
08-14-2006, 02:14 PM
I don't remember if he commanded double teams just that he was actually decent in the short time he played last year. Then he got injured and apparently lost whatever confidence or motivation he had early last year so he still sucks.
man im telling you its hard to get your mojo back after being hurt.
And foot injuries jack w/ your head.

Having broke my right big toe twice and my left big toe and split my sesmoid bone in half it sucks.

Mr. Laz
08-14-2006, 02:17 PM
He was doubled quite a bit Saturday night..

don't make me start counting again

booger
08-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Think we should move Simms to DE?

Mr. Laz
08-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Think we should move Simms to DE?
nah ... he's slow

maybe even slower than Hicks

Moooo
08-14-2006, 02:20 PM
man im telling you its hard to get your mojo back after being hurt.
And foot injuries jack w/ your head.

Having broke my right big toe twice and my left big toe and split my sesmoid bone in half it sucks.

I don't know if this is any relation, but I worked in a Physical Therapy clinic and one of the main things people say even sometimes for years you don't trust the repaired knee as much as the other. You protect it with out realizing you're doing so.

I'm sure with professional athletes this isn't near the case, but I'm sure some of it is there.

Moooo

Saulbadguy
08-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Bouncers at the Peachtree buffett.

booger
08-14-2006, 02:21 PM
nah ... he's slow

maybe even slower than Hicks
I was being sarcastic with the thread starter.

I completly agree with your assessment.

Mr. Laz
08-14-2006, 02:23 PM
I was being sarcastic with the thread starter.

I completly agree with your assessment.
my bad

sarcas-o-meter is on the fritz again :thumb:

MOhillbilly
08-14-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't know if this is any relation, but I worked in a Physical Therapy clinic and one of the main things people say even sometimes for years you don't trust the repaired knee as much as the other. You protect it with out realizing you're doing so.

I'm sure with professional athletes this isn't near the case, but I'm sure some of it is there.

Moooo

no diffrent from carson palmer telling the talking heads on lastnights broadcast he didnt want to start next week even if the coaches wanted him to start.

that said.

Ryan Sims is my boy.

booger
08-14-2006, 02:25 PM
my bad

sarcas-o-meter is on the fritz again :thumb:

Also kinda hard to be sarcastic about our problems with the Dline. :cuss:

htismaqe
08-14-2006, 02:29 PM
don't make me start counting again

Go ahead.

I stopped watching him after the first couple of plays because he was doubled and I know people like you would be waiting for me if I mentioned it.