PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the Reggie Bush/LJ commercial?

Ralphy Boy
08-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Didn't see it posted, but thought it was pretty funny.
A commercial for fantasy football, I think on ESPN. Basically it's Reggie Bush's league and his friend leans to him and says "Should I take LJ with the 1st overall pick? To which Reggie replies "that's messed up, I won the Heisman and I don't even get picked first in my own league?" So the guy takes Reggie and then with the second pick, Reggie takes LJ and says "of course I'm going to take LJ, he's #1 on every fantasy board."

I'm sure someone already posted this and its just worked its way off the first two pages by now..

CHENZ A!
08-14-2006, 04:33 PM
that is a funny ass commercial. I also really like the one where the guy is shopping with his wife, and he gets an update from his ESPN phone saying that Portis scored a TD and his FFL team will make the playoffs. so he makes her dunmp a Gatorade on his head in the middle of the mall.

BigVE
08-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Great commercials...they have both been playing for a couple of weeks actually.

plbrdude
08-14-2006, 05:24 PM
saw it yesterday for the first time. hilarious

Calcountry
08-14-2006, 05:26 PM
I think both of those commercials are pretty ghey.

CanadianChief
08-14-2006, 05:31 PM
Can you view them at espn.com?? I took a quick look but didn't find them.

Calcountry
08-14-2006, 05:39 PM
I am sorry, but your cell phone should be going off all the time for other reasons than updates on sporting events.

It is no wonder that they shot such geeky ass commercials to tout that product. The only other people that would legitimately have a need for it are gamblers. No way Disney's ESPN wants to run a gambling commercial for their product.

BigRock
08-14-2006, 06:39 PM
My new favorite one is the guy who can't pronounce "Houshmandzadeh". I like at the end when he goes "championship!". ROFL

Fruit Ninja
08-14-2006, 06:44 PM
I am sorry, but your cell phone should be going off all the time for other reasons than updates on sporting events.

It is no wonder that they shot such geeky ass commercials to tout that product. The only other people that would legitimately have a need for it are gamblers. No way Disney's ESPN wants to run a gambling commercial for their product.But they show WSOP all the ****ing time.

CoMoChief
08-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Wow, welcome to 3 weeks ago.

Chieftain58
08-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Didn't see it posted, but thought it was pretty funny.
A commercial for fantasy football, I think on ESPN. Basically it's Reggie Bush's league and his friend leans to him and says "Should I take LJ with the 1st overall pick? To which Reggie replies "that's messed up, I won the Heisman and I don't even get picked first in my own league?" So the guy takes Reggie and then with the second pick, Reggie takes LJ and says "of course I'm going to take LJ, he's #1 on every fantasy board."

I'm sure someone already posted this and its just worked its way off the first two pages by now..

cool, hopefully they show it during the game tonight

Ralphy Boy
08-14-2006, 09:34 PM
My new favorite one is the guy who can't pronounce "Houshmandzadeh". I like at the end when he goes "championship!". ROFL

You mean TJ Whosyourmama?
That's what I said.
Put it down.

TinyEvel
08-15-2006, 12:26 AM
The non-pronouncing guy. That would be me.

blueballs
08-15-2006, 12:32 AM
that looks like Todd Collins
in the helmet

TinyEvel
08-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Who, tinyE? I thought (Texans)Rosenfels looked like Chevy Chase.

TinyEvel
08-15-2006, 12:44 AM
that looks like Todd Collins
in the helmet

FUNNY! This might need it's own thread.

Moooo
08-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Did you know Evil Kinevel grew up in Montana???

:)

Moooo, who is drunk

Crashride
08-15-2006, 12:58 AM
Well reggie bush seems to be a smart man.

DaWolf
08-15-2006, 01:29 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFT4nVPCQSo"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFT4nVPCQSo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

keg in kc
08-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Damn, that commercial might've just made me a Reggie Bush fan. Got to love a player with a sense of humor. I doubt you could find many running backs who'd do that spot. I know LJ wouldn't. ROFL

Guru
08-15-2006, 01:39 AM
Damn, that commercial might've just made me a Reggie Bush fan. Got to love a player with a sense of humor. I doubt you could find many running backs who'd do that spot. I know LJ wouldn't. ROFL

If the roles were reversed? I bet LJ would.

keg in kc
08-15-2006, 01:41 AM
If the roles were reversed? I bet LJ would.I don't know, LJ seems to take himself pretty seriously, but you could be right. It's not like I know him personally.

Crush
08-15-2006, 05:27 AM
"Careful, first draft?"
"How can you tell?"
"Listen, there are a few things you need to know. Kickers go fast, so take one early. Don't worry about running backs because you can always trade for them later."
"Cool, thanks."
"Also, Manning retired."
"Which one?"
"Both. It's good to have you here, you're my friend."

ChiefsDJ56
08-15-2006, 07:25 AM
"Careful, first draft?"
"How can you tell?"
"Listen, there are a few things you need to know. Kickers go fast, so take one early. Don't worry about running backs because you can always trade for them later."
"Cool, thanks."
"Also, Manning retired."
"Which one?"
"Both. It's good to have you here, you're my friend."

"Man, that guys like a genius or something."

carlos3652
08-15-2006, 07:54 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mpqPt-0dI0U"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mpqPt-0dI0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jspchief
08-15-2006, 08:40 AM
My new favorite one is the guy who can't pronounce "Houshmandzadeh". I like at the end when he goes "championship!". ROFLThat one is the best.