PDA

View Full Version : Funny rant on my fantasy baseball board

crispystl420
08-15-2006, 04:26 PM
dude it's obvious ythat now you have Chipper on the juice if you don't get him off it now his head may get really big , he could turn into a minanight cyclist that wins the tour de France only to have Ralpheal Palmero rat him out in court, thus causing Jose cansecoo to write a book about how Chipper Jones head got big and something about cream and the clear and Derek Jeters Cologne called driven (on a side not you think Lidges Cologne would be drove? or maybe shelled????) Sosa corks his bat, Big Mac eats twenty whoppers,Piazza stays gay,John Rocker and Kenny Rogers form a philanthropy for minority cameramen,then Arod starts strugglin in the clutch,the red sox start drinking Jack before their games. Which the Yankees respond in turn by signing the entire starting lineup of both all star teams,Bartman cuts off both arms and his penis the royals trade every player they have for a roll of yankees t.p and
a fifth of petron. the dodgers never lose a game again never Dwight Gooden and Darrlyl Strawberry start smoking crack.... oh wait that already happened danny almonte gets called up from the marlins triple a farm club known as the albeqeque isotopes to throw three conesecutive no-hitters,give up and average 4 runs per game on 14 errors over 3 games in one of the most bizzare occurences since the bears put together a playoff run last year. Only to get shelled in his next start for three homers and 8 rbis by Barry Bonds. See Vic is deep dark cycle it all comes back to you Barry Bonnds, communist,Bin Laden Evis Grbac,LynnElliot John Elway and this fat bitch at my work named Lynda. PLEASE GET HELP

CHENZ A!
08-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Funny, I felt one of these coming on when Pedro got injured/shelled last night. My team is 5 games out of the last playoff spot. :banghead:

DJay23
08-15-2006, 08:34 PM
took me a minute to figure out what "minanight" was