PDA

View Full Version : So just watched Chiefs Texans Torrent. . .and it wasnt as bad as u guys made it. . .

mac58
08-15-2006, 09:28 PM
yeah there were a couple of holes in the D. . .but alot of them had to do with that fat pussy Eric Hicks. . .:

I saw some positives. . .

the DT's didnt look too bad. . .James Reed looked pretty good. . .

Jared Allen looked like an animal as always

Kennison looked pretty good and quick

LJ is LJ

Dee Brown was kinda crafty

Mitchell was all over the field

and Samie Parker laid a nice block. . .

chief2000
08-15-2006, 09:32 PM
I don't know why htimage is saying DT Edwards didn't do much. Maybe his job is to just stop the run and pick up doubleteams.

mac58
08-15-2006, 09:34 PM
edwards did good as well. . .

OldTownChief
08-15-2006, 09:57 PM
I watched it again too and still didn't see much positive especially this big interior "push" that so many are talking about, against the absolute worst O line in football. Turley was very impressive on the our O line.

Fish
08-15-2006, 10:32 PM
edwards did good as well. . .

You are both on crack.... Edwards didn't do much besides get blocked, and at best stand his ground.

noa
08-15-2006, 10:35 PM
I watched it again too and still didn't see much positive especially this big interior "push" that so many are talking about, against the absolute worst O line in football. Turley was very impressive on the our O line.

It was awesome when Turley just threw Mario Williams to the ground. I think he'll be an adequate replacement for Roaf.
I also watched the game after it happened and thought that the negativity on this site was a bit over-done. Sure we didn't look great, but I'm really not going to lose any slep over it. I still think we'll blow out Cincy in the season opener.

Deberg_1990
08-15-2006, 11:17 PM
I also watched the game after it happened and thought that the negativity on this site was a bit over-done.

Sometimes i think people on this site wont be happy until we score 48 points a game and hold the opponents offense to only 3 points every game.

Guru
08-15-2006, 11:19 PM
and Samie Parker laid a nice block. . .

I loved that block. What irritated me was that he stood there and celebrated it before the play was over. I know that is a little picky but I can't stand it when any player celebrates before the play is over.

ChiefsCountry
08-15-2006, 11:22 PM
You are both on crack.... Edwards didn't do much besides get blocked, and at best stand his ground.

And that is what fat ass tackles are suppose to do.

mac58
08-15-2006, 11:23 PM
on either the first or second drive. ..edwards pushed the oline back and made a tackle for a loss. . .and he clogged the hole a couple of other times. .

Fish
08-15-2006, 11:37 PM
on either the first or second drive. ..edwards pushed the oline back and made a tackle for a loss. . .and he clogged the hole a couple of other times. .

No... watch it again. The play was in the first half, and the announcers said Edwards made the stop, but he didn't. He was on the ground. Allen came down the line and made that play happen. Edwards was on his ass.

I just watched the game again tonight. Specifically the DLine play. Edwards looked really lousy.

greg63
08-15-2006, 11:54 PM
I loved that block. What irritated me was that he stood there and celebrated it before the play was over. I know that is a little picky but I can't stand it when any player celebrates before the play is over.

Yup, that's how the Chiefs beat the Browns a few years back.

Guru
08-15-2006, 11:55 PM
Yup, that's how the Chiefs beat the Browns a few years back.

Good old Duane Rudd. Thank you for taking your helmet off. YOU IDIOT!!!! ROFL ROFL

greg63
08-16-2006, 12:02 AM
Good old Duane Rudd. Thank you for taking your helmet off. YOU IDIOT!!!! ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL Yup, what a moron! He was the best player we had in that game at that instant.