PDA

View Full Version : Question guys....

RedThat
08-16-2006, 11:27 AM
Are Sims and Dalton moved to 2nd string?

Im just curious because I saw on the kcchiefs.com website they listed Ron Edwards and James Reed as the starters at DT.

I want to make sure if anybody heard anything about this. Looking for confirmation.

Fire Me Boy!
08-16-2006, 11:28 AM
I'm pretty sure that is the case.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/depth_chart/

ChiefFan31
08-16-2006, 11:31 AM
I'm pretty sure that is the case.

Me too. I would venture to guess at this point that Reed and Edwards will be starting tomorrow in the meadowlands.

I dont think Sims or Dalton showed enough against the Texans second and third stringers to warrant a change back to 1st string.

milkman
08-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Me too. I would venture to guess at this point that Reed and Edwards will be starting tomorrow in the meadowlands.

I dont think Sims or Dalton showed enough against the Texans second and third stringers to warrant a change back to 1st string.

Sims and Dalton were dropped to second unit on the depth chart a week and a half ago, and Reed and Edwards started against the Texans.

It appears that it was a motivational tactic, at least for Sims, that might just be backfiring.

ChiefsDJ56
08-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Simms sucks. He is just another in a long line of failed DTs the Chiefs have drafted. In the DV era, they drafted four DTs on the first day of the draft. Simms, Siavii, Freeman, and Downing. Bust...Bust...Bust.....and Bust. And I'm not talking about the kind you see in Canton. These guys all suck and it's time to cut ties with anything that resembles a Dick Vermiel defense.

Mr. Laz
08-16-2006, 12:00 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144885&highlight=demoted

Fish
08-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Simms sucks. He is just another in a long line of failed DTs the Chiefs have drafted. In the DV era, they drafted four DTs on the first day of the draft. Simms, Siavii, Freeman, and Downing. Bust...Bust...Bust.....and Bust. And I'm not talking about the kind you see in Canton. These guys all suck and it's time to cut ties with anything that resembles a Dick Vermiel defense.

You know.... I wasn't gonna say anything about you misspelling SIMS, but then you had to go and misspell VERMEIL as well....

I could just..... ...... ...... :shake:

ChiefFan31
08-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Sims and Dalton were dropped to second unit on the depth chart a week and a half ago, and Reed and Edwards started against the Texans.

It appears that it was a motivational tactic, at least for Sims, that might just be backfiring.

I agree 100%

The Gunther tough love approach that he used with Kawika, does not seem to be working. The sevaral million dollar question is, what in the Hell would work at this point? :shrug:

Halfcan
08-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Simms suckks

StcChief
08-16-2006, 01:46 PM
Back to my original question. even for PS game
is the depth chart required to be accurate for competition to use?

Fire Me Boy!
08-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Back to my original question. even for PS game
is the depth chart required to be accurate for competition to use?
I don't have any idea, but take a look at practices and the game Saturday... Sims/Dalton have been practicing (and played like they belong there) with the number twos.