PDA

View Full Version : Tabs Sites

Brock
08-16-2006, 01:06 PM
Well, now that the copyright lawyers have shut down OLGA, where do you weekend guitarists find your tabulature? I realize there are a lot of tab sites out there, but I find that most of them suck balls.

Holla.

Demonpenz
08-16-2006, 01:12 PM
I ususally slow the song down and tab out my own. I don't like the sound of the ones on the internet.

bgguitarman
08-16-2006, 01:25 PM
Well I used to use mxtabs but it isn't displaying the tabs anymore either. Most internet tabs are wrong anyway like you said.

Braincase
08-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Most of my tabs are in the Guitar White Pages books. Some guys have told me they like GuitarPro software and the tabs that are downloadable from their mysongbook.com site.

Lzen
08-18-2006, 09:27 AM
I use Google search and look at several. I notice that a lot of different sites will use the same tab as have been posted at other sites. And most of them are not accurate. Sometimes they will give a base to work with but not much else. Sometimes they can be very helpful. The other day, I was working out Pain Redefined by Disturbed. I had most of the riffs from the intro and verses down, but needed a tiny bit of help. The thing I discovered was that the tabs that these free sites on the web had were all way off. I can't believe some of the crap that they will accept. They apparently don't bother to check the accuracy.