PDA

View Full Version : Herm will ruin you

Pages : [1] 2

LesterLyles
08-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Trust me on this one. I know some of you guys may blame Peterson andhe may share some of the blame but Herm will finish the job. The sooner you get rid of Herm the better.

Mr. Kotter
08-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Troll...:rolleyes:

Go cry in your own team's forum over the pathetic season you guys have in store....again.

hypersensitiveZO6
Go to hell.

stevieray
"I can't stop loving you"

blueballs
are you suggesting we get a snipper
that's the only option I know of
buttmunch

Fish
Trust me on this one. I know some of you guys may blame Peterson andhe may share some of the blame but Herm will finish the job. The sooner you get rid of Herm the better.

Hey Lester.....

Here's a spoon.... http://www.villeroy-boch.com/fileadmin/picdb/produkte/tk/small_white/62440070-thump.jpg

Eat my ass...... bitter crybaby....

milkman
08-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Good to know.
Thanks for dropping by.

Don't be a stranger.

Halfcan
08-17-2006, 10:30 PM
I didn't think Jets fans (cons) could post after lights out???

hypersensitiveZO6
08-17-2006, 10:32 PM
FOAD

LesterLyles
08-17-2006, 10:41 PM
GGuys, I'm not a troll. I actually like and respect the Chiefs franchise. Had a great time w/ Chiefs fans in 01 and 02 when they came to the Meadowlands. I'm just being honest. Herm will destroy your team. He is not a good coach.

You guys want to counter my warning by ragging on the Jets, fine.

InChiefsHell
08-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Did all your playoff appearences with Herm ruin the team?

The Bad Guy
08-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Took them to the playoffs 50% of the time.

I'll take that.

blueballs
08-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Namath is a drunk
that wears pantyhose

LesterLyles
08-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Herm may get you to the playoffs this year. I think KC has enough talent to compete for a spot. But he will slowly destroy the team. He is not good at developing young talent, he is absolutely awful at Xs and Os and he runs a losse ship. Jets , similar to the Chiefs, were a pretty talented group when Herm took over. He slowly destroyed us. I mean, look at us now.

cdcox
08-17-2006, 10:47 PM
I've had my doubts about Herm since way before we hired him. But I'd just as soon as stick a fondu fork in my big toe as to listen to you troll through here every week telling everyone how bad he is. We heard you the first time.

jspchief
I can see why a Jets fan would be worried about the Chiefs since his own team already has it all figured out.

Enjoy another 4 win season you f*cking troll.

elvomito
lester, why did the jets look so terrible in last years opener... the one they got ripped by the chiefs?
just curious what a jets fan says

stevieray
Herm may get you to the playoffs this year. I think KC has enough talent to compete for a spot. But he will slowly destroy the team. He is not good at developing young talent, he is absolutely awful at Xs and Os and he runs a losse ship. Jets , similar to the Chiefs, were a pretty talented group when Herm took over. He slowly destroyed us. I mean, look at us now.

"And I'm crazy...crazy for loving you.."

WilliamTheIrish
08-17-2006, 10:49 PM
GGuys, I'm not a troll. I actually like and respect the Chiefs franchise. Had a great time w/ Chiefs fans in 01 and 02 when they came to the Meadowlands. I'm just being honest. Herm will destroy your team. He is not a good coach.

You guys want to counter my warning by ragging on the Jets, fine.

Lester, what does "your warning" prove?

Most of the folks who post on this board were less than thrilled with the hire. Herm, should he fail, is merely a symptom in the long, strange untreatable, incurable, football sickness that is Carl.

Do us all a favor and shut the hell up.

Iowanian
08-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Lester, would NY like to buy a vowel?

The Gaz says.....

hypersensitiveZO6
08-17-2006, 10:54 PM

Fu*k off :cuss:

...you are an especially worthless poster.

Get off ChiefsPlanet and get ready for school monday.

rad
08-17-2006, 11:01 PM
I've had my doubts about Herm since way before we hired him. But I'd just as soon as stick a fondu fork in my big toe as to listen to you troll through here every week telling everyone how bad he is. We heard you the first time.
ROFL

I would have said "up my pee-hole" but "big toe" is good enough.

doomy3
08-17-2006, 11:05 PM
lester, why did the jets look so terrible in last years opener... the one they got ripped by the chiefs?
just curious what a jets fan says

obviously because Herm was their coach.

elvomito
08-18-2006, 12:03 AM
obviously because Herm was their coach.i was thinkin he might say somethin different than that.. but nnaaah

ChiefFan31
08-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Lester, would NY like to buy a vowel?

The Gaz says.....

ROFL - I know I cant quote the attachment, but damn thats a good pic.

Im proud to be a Newb bastard at the Planet. This ****ing kid is and idiot.

You could almost see this thread coming. Love the responses ROFL

alanm
08-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Herm will ruin you

Herm?? What'd I do to Herm? Herm doesn't even know me. :shake: :harumph:

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 07:22 AM
"Trust me."

"I just want to help you guys out."

"I'm sorry for you guys."

Hey Jets fan, **** OFF.

MahiMike
08-18-2006, 08:07 AM
Based on what I've seen so far, I can't dispell that theory. I may have to change my avatar to a shark or cuda...

Lzen
08-18-2006, 08:24 AM
Why hadn't this troll been banned?

LesterLyles
08-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Why should I be banned. I'm just saying that I think your coach is not going to succed. That calls for banning. Like i said, I like the Chiefs, their fans and have always had a good rapport here.

As for opening weekend, yes I blame most of it on Herm. I'm not one of these guys that gives all the credit to Parcells or the players and all the blame to Herm. herm motivates as well as anyone and he certainly had something to do with playoffs 60% of the time (not 50% :)). But I think he did more harm than good, thats my honest opinion.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Mangina is going to be an utter failure.

Bowser
08-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Why should I be banned. I'm just saying that I think your coach is not going to succed. That calls for banning. Like i said, I like the Chiefs, their fans and have always had a good rapport here.

As for opening weekend, yes I blame most of it on Herm. I'm not one of these guys that gives all the credit to Parcells or the players and all the blame to Herm. herm motivates as well as anyone and he certainly had something to do with playoffs 60% of the time (not 50% :)). But I think he did more harm than good, thats my honest opinion.

Yeah, because losing ALL OF YOUR QUATERBACKS is solely the responsibility of the head coach.

And you lost opening weekend because the game was at Arrowhead. Nobody comes in here and beats us in the season opener.

Bowser
08-18-2006, 08:44 AM
Mangina is going to be an utter failure.

Shut up! He's the next Belichick! UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Yeah, because losing ALL OF YOUR QUATERBACKS is solely the responsibility of the head coach.

And you lost opening weekend because the game was at Arrowhead. Nobody comes in here and beats us in the season opener.
jet fan here...this is my first post.
no, losing all of our quarterbacks is not solely the responsibility of the coach. i think that the jets were so injury stricken last season because they were not prepared for the season! (see opener in arrowhead stadium)
like your game last night vs. the giants, and the game vs. the texans...the chiefs are not prepared like the jets were not prepared last year. the jets had light and easy practices (sound familiar, chiefs fans?), and they played SOFT (oh, like how the chiefs played last night). watching the last 2 chiefs games, i said to myself...my god, they look like we did last year! im sorry to say it, but its the truth. some of you are herm advocates...but by week 3, youre going to start missing vermeil.

MOhillbilly
08-18-2006, 09:07 AM
ol lester is no diffrent than the marty haters.

MahiMike
08-18-2006, 09:13 AM
...but by week 3, youre going to start missing vermeil.

I've been missing DV since January. Personally, I'm right there with you New Yawkas on your assessment of Herm. These guys are too but won't admit it yet. They're still in the denial phase of the 12 step program.

Lzen
08-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Why should I be banned.

What is a Troll?
An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.
Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.
Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.
Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 09:20 AM
I've been missing DV since January. Personally, I'm right there with you New Yawkas on your assessment of Herm. These guys are too but won't admit it yet. They're still in the denial phase of the 12 step program.
thats exactly what im trying to say. i feel bad for you guys. you have a year of..
1..2...3...punt :banghead:

jspchief
08-18-2006, 09:21 AM
thats exactly what im trying to say. i feel bad for you guys. you have a year of..
1..2...3...punt :banghead:Nobody here wants your sympathy you stupid gunt. Go back to your own board and continue whining about having to root for the worst franchise in the NFL.

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Nobody here wants your sympathy you stupid gunt. Go back to your own board and continue whining about having to root for the worst franchise in the NFL.
whoa, not looking for sympathy. i come in peace. do you not like to have conversations with other people who are fans of another team?
or do you just not want to admit that herm is a bad coach?
its ok, i understand...i was in denial too.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 09:27 AM

Why should you be banned?

Because you're trolling.

Get it through your ****ing head - NOBODY here cares how ****ing much you care about us and feel sorry for us.

Contribute INSIGHT (hint: insight <> "Herm will ruin you") to the discussion or go the **** away. Plain and simple. No more patronization. PERIOD.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 09:28 AM
whoa, not looking for sympathy. i come in peace. do you not like to have conversations with other people who are fans of another team?
its ok, i understand...i was in denial too.I'm not offering you sympathy you illiterate bitch. I'm telling you we don't want any sympathy from a bunch of sadsack fans of the New Jersey Jokes.

He's coached two preseason games. I'm pretty sure I'll give him more than that before I decide he's a bad coach.

As for having conversations with a gaping hatchet wound troll, Yea I love it. Something about kicking around crackwhores that I find appealing.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 09:28 AM

Denial? Herm a bad coach?

WHO CARES?

It's not even the point.

It's the fact that Jet fans feel the need to come here and patronize us, especially at a time like this.

Just go away. Seriously.

King_Chief_Fan
08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Why should you be banned?

Because you're trolling.

Get it through your ****ing head - NOBODY here cares how ****ing much you care about us and feel sorry for us.

Contribute INSIGHT (hint: insight <> "Herm will ruin you") to the discussion or go the **** away. Plain and simple. No more patronization. PERIOD.

man, you take being a mod very serious

why not a simple...thanks for the warning now go away.

StcChief
08-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Give Herm a shot. Two PS games building in a new system don't make a career.

Oh the instant gratification needed by youth.

Lzen
08-18-2006, 09:31 AM

Nobody wants to see all the Jets fans come over and do the "I told you so" bullshit. Especially after last night's performance. First, it just sounds like sour grapes. Second, even if you turn out to be right, this is the worst possible time to say that. Coming here and posting a thread like this after a game like that is trolling, plain and simple.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 09:35 AM
man, you take being a mod very serious

why not a simple...thanks for the warning now go away.

Because he's been given that warning already and yet he continues...

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Give Herm a shot. Two PS games building in a new system don't make a career.

Oh the instant gratification needed by youth.
you guys should give herm a shot. make no mistake. i cant stand it when fans get a new coach and are already calling for his head the next day. however, i dont blame you if you are calling for hermie's head after the performance in the last 2 games. sure, its preseason. but, IMO, preseason is a time where you get a taste of how your team will play throughout the regular season. its sort of a preview, to see how the players will play. lets face it, it wasnt exactly a good preview. the chiefs are a very talented football team, and have a big chance to go far. however, if the conservative play calling continues, and the 1..2..3...punt! continues, and if the light practices continue..make no mistake, that the chiefs will underachieve this year.

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Nobody wants to see all the Jets fans come over and do the "I told you so" bullshit. Especially after last night's performance. First, it just sounds like sour grapes. Second, even if you turn out to be right, this is the worst possible time to say that. Coming here and posting a thread like this after a game like that is trolling, plain and simple.
i understand...and i wont pull the i told you so bullshit. listen, we have plenty of patriot fan trolls at jetsinsider.com. but there are some dolphins and patriot fans on there that give good input and are good to discuss with. im not here to troll.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 09:39 AM
i dont blame you if you are calling for hermie's head after the performance in the last 2 games.

What a stupid cumdumpster.

The Bad Guy
08-18-2006, 09:42 AM
no, losing all of our quarterbacks is not solely the responsibility of the coach. i think that the jets were so injury stricken last season because they were not prepared for the season! (see opener in arrowhead stadium)
like your game last night vs. the giants, and the game vs. the texans...the chiefs are not prepared like the jets were not prepared last year. the jets had light and easy practices (sound familiar, chiefs fans?), and they played SOFT (oh, like how the chiefs played last night). watching the last 2 chiefs games, i said to myself...my god, they look like we did last year! im sorry to say it, but its the truth. some of you are herm advocates...but by week 3, youre going to start missing vermeil.

OK, so let me get this straight.

Your QBs were hurt because they were not prepared for the season?

Do you believe Elvis is still alive too?

Jesus.

Amnorix
08-18-2006, 09:42 AM

It's not Herm's fault that Penny's arm kept falling off, or that your kicker went wide right against the Steelers.

He took you to the playoffs 3 times in 5 or 6 years in a very tough division.

Bradway was a moron who couldn't get him any new talent, so as the talent Parcells brought in depleted, Herm's chances of success went down as well. Bradway is the monkey you need to pin Jets immolation on, not Herm.

Agreed, Herm's not a great X and O guy, but neither is Cowher, and he won a SB...

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 09:44 AM
OK, so let me get this straight.

Your QBs were hurt because they were not prepared for the season?

Do you believe Elvis is still alive too?

Jesus.
poor conditioning, my friend. bad decisions with injured players...e.g., playing chad WITH a torn rotator cuff. rushing chad back from surgery to play, playing curtis martin with a BONE ON BONE knee injury :banghead:

The Bad Guy
08-18-2006, 09:49 AM
poor conditioning, my friend. bad decisions with injured players...e.g., playing chad WITH a torn rotator cuff. rushing chad back from surgery to play, playing curtis martin with a BONE ON BONE knee injury :banghead:

Yes, poor conditioning did Fiedler in too.

I'm sure the Jets have team doctors, right?

I'm sure that all players have to be medically cleared to play, right?

Brett Favre plays with injuries all the time. Did that make Holmgren and Sherman awful coaches as well?

jrowe
08-18-2006, 09:51 AM
Let's allow all posters to express their opinions without killing the messenger. When the Herm hire was made, I was not in favor of it. I still have huge doubts. Right now, I'm just crossing my fingers that he works out, but in 2-3 years, I fear we, as Chiefs fans, will be signing the same toon as these "jets trolls" are.

Are we in denial? Not yet. We want to give Herm a chance. Unfortunately my optimism is very guarded.

BTW - I'm a huge Chiefs fan. Grew up in KC and bleed Chiefs red. I'm just not in denial.

cdcox
08-18-2006, 09:53 AM

You shouldn't whine about Herm's abuse of Pennnington. He just plain sucks. On his best day he didn't have an NFL arm, and I've been saying that since 2002. He just can't throw an out. And don't go giving me his statistics in 2002 either. Anyone who watched him could see that type of passing game was not sustainable in the NFL, cause the defense only has to defend the middle 3/4 of the field. You'll see I'm right. I feel sorry for you. Well, not really.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Let's allow all posters to express their opinions without killing the messenger. When the Herm hire was made, I was not in favor of it. I still have huge doubts. Right now, I'm just crossing my fingers that he works out, but in 2-3 years, I fear we, as Chiefs fans, will be signing the same toon as these "jets trolls" are.

If that's the case, at least give us the 2-3 years to figure it out on our own.

The only purpose served by these Jets fans is to piss in our cereal. Why would any Chiefs fan want to listen to a bunch of crap about how our new coach sucks?

Seriously, if this was coming from a Bronco or Raider fan it would be trolling. Why is it excusable from a Jets fan?

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 09:58 AM
You shouldn't whine about Herm's abuse of Pennnington. He just plain sucks. On his best day he didn't have an NFL arm, and I've been saying that since 2002. He just can't throw an out. And don't go giving me his statistics in 2002 either. Anyone who watched him could see that type of passing game was not sustainable in the NFL, cause the defense only has to defend the middle 3/4 of the field. You'll see I'm right. I feel sorry for you. Well, not really.
and you know what. you are right. personally, im rooting for pennington to do bad, and kellen clemens to take over.

The Bad Guy
08-18-2006, 09:59 AM
and you know what. you are right. personally, im rooting for pennington to do bad, and kellen clemens to take over.

Your takes just get better and better.

So you're rooting against your team and your QB to do well so you could turn to someone else?

Go bake me a pie.

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Your takes just get better and better.

So you're rooting against your team and your QB to do well so you could turn to someone else?

Go bake me a pie.
so where exactly did i say im rooting against my team? im hoping that chad doesnt win the starting job...and that clemens does.

The Bad Guy
08-18-2006, 10:02 AM
so where exactly did i say im rooting against my team? im hoping that chad doesnt win the starting job...and that clemens does.

You said you're hoping Chad doesn't do well.

I took that as, you're hoping he fails as the starter so Clemens comes in.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 10:03 AM
and you know what. you are right. personally, im rooting for pennington to do bad, and kellen clemens to take over.Perfect indication of what kind of football fan this is.

Lzen
08-18-2006, 10:04 AM

Are we in denial? Not yet. We want to give Herm a chance. Unfortunately my optimism is very guarded.

BTW - I'm a huge Chiefs fan. Grew up in KC and bleed Chiefs red. I'm just not in denial.

Shut the Hell up, n00b!! :p

Seriously, I was by no means ecstatic when they announced the hiring of Herm Edwards. However, you can't deny his record. He got those Jets teams to the playoffs and even won some of those. That is something the Chiefs haven't had much of in the past 10-15 years. That's why I think it's wayyyyyy too early to be calling him a failure. Let's see how the rest of the preseason and then the regular season turns out before we make judgements.

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 10:05 AM
You said you're hoping Chad doesn't do well.

I took that as, you're hoping he fails as the starter so Clemens comes in.
let me re-word it. im hoping that clemens does better than chad in training camp/practice. i think that my team needs a fresh start, and i just dont think that chad pennington is the face for the franchise. unless if chad suddenly becomes some amazing quarterback with a good arm..im done with him. im sick of the dink n dunk offense..chad pennington style. im not on the penny boy bandwagon. sure, if he does well..good for him, good for my team. but if he does not...then bring in clemens please!!

Mecca
Perfect indication of what kind of football fan this is.

Well in fairness if I was in her position.......I'd want Pennington to suck to get him off my team too. It's not like they're going to win this year so it is a realistic view of thinking toward the future and getting a player who you don't think is good off the team.

BucEyedPea
http://nfcsouth.net/bbs/html/emoticons/troll.gif

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 10:06 AM
Well in fairness if I was in her position.......I'd want Pennington to suck to get him off my team too. It's not like they're going to win this year so it is a realistic view of thinking toward the future and getting a player who you don't think is good off the team.
thank you.

Mecca
08-18-2006, 10:09 AM
thank you.

There are guys that have been on the Chiefs for 5 years now that I don't like, don't think are good players and wish they'd get cut. I'll openly root for those guys to suck in preseason and hope they get cut....

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 10:23 AM
There are guys that have been on the Chiefs for 5 years now that I don't like, don't think are good players and wish they'd get cut. I'll openly root for those guys to suck in preseason and hope they get cut....
exactly. if anything, it will make the jets better if chad doesnt start. unless, like i said, he is amazingly good. which is 99% unlikely.

KCTitus
08-18-2006, 10:31 AM
You know...I poo poo'ed the original warnings about Herm, but now Im really starting to get concerned. I mean, just how bad can Herm make this team? Will KC start seeing a playoff drought, maybe a playoff loss AT HOME?!

I dunno, that's pretty bad, I dont think I could hack that.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 10:38 AM
i understand...and i wont pull the i told you so bullshit. listen, we have plenty of patriot fan trolls at jetsinsider.com. but there are some dolphins and patriot fans on there that give good input and are good to discuss with. im not here to troll.

So you signed up after last night's game, and your first posts are either:

"You'll be sorry you hired Herm" or shaking hands and laughing with the people that are throwing away our season.

Yet you're not here to troll.

Yeah right.

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 10:41 AM
So you signed up after last night's game, and your first posts are either:

"You'll be sorry you hired Herm" or shaking hands and laughing with the people that are throwing away our season.

Yet you're not here to troll.

Yeah right.
take a prosac, pal. if you actually read my posts, theyre realistic!! there are chiefs fans on this board that want herm out, and you dont call them a troll. how exactly am i a troll? because i promote discussion? get out of your fantasy chief land. there are always going to be people that disagree with you.

LesterLyles
08-18-2006, 10:46 AM

Careful what you wish for. Penny may end up on the Chiefs some day if Hermie is still around.

As for the Jets, believe me, Bradway deserves blame as well. Again, I'm not one of these "its all Herms fault" people. But I repeat: he is a horrible game coach, he runs a loose ship, he doesn't develop young players, and he likes throwing people under the bus. You will see.

cdcox
08-18-2006, 10:50 AM
take a prosac, pal. if you actually read my posts, theyre realistic!! there are chiefs fans on this board that want herm out, and you dont call them a troll. how exactly am i a troll? because i promote discussion? get out of your fantasy chief land. there are always going to be people that disagree with you.

Come to think of it, I think this is actually the first time anyone has ever disagreed with htismaqe.

Wile_E_Coyote
08-18-2006, 10:52 AM
good luck with Marty's boy, you'll need it

Fish
08-18-2006, 10:53 AM
how exactly am i a troll? because i promote discussion?

You are not promoting any type of discussion. You are an opposing AFC team fan with a sour vagina over our new head coach leaving your crappy team. You have not tried to promote any type of discussion other than your view that Herm isn't a good coach. And the only reasoning for your views on Herm are from when he was in YOUR organization.

Your "insight" isn't even valid. Herm is with a different team, with different players, with different coaches. How he did in NY has no bearing on how he could do in KC.

Sour ass grapes, and you play it off as trying to "help" us.... F*ck you and go away thanks.... we're just fine without your bullshit tripe....

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 10:54 AM
good luck with Marty's boy, you'll need it
i hope hes not a marty ball coach. but from what i saw in the game vs. the bucs...the jets moved the ball pretty good. only thing i was pissed about was the run defense. i thought our first stringers looked good though.

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 10:55 AM
You are not promoting any type of discussion. You are an opposing AFC team fan with a sour vagina over our new head coach leaving your crappy team. You have not tried to promote any type of discussion other than your view that Herm isn't a good coach. And the only reasoning for your views on Herm are from when he was in YOUR organization.

Your "insight" isn't even valid. Herm is with a different team, with different players, with different coaches. How he did in NY has no bearing on how he could do in KC.

Sour ass grapes, and you play it off as trying to "help" us.... F*ck you and go away thanks.... we're just fine without your bullshit tripe....
hey f*ck face. im not trying to help you. are you socially inept? do you not like to talk to non-chief fans? please. get out of your fantasy chief land.
like i said before..
1...2...3...punt!!! ROFL

Wile_E_Coyote
08-18-2006, 10:57 AM
i hope hes not a marty ball coach. but from what i saw in the game vs. the bucs...the jets moved the ball pretty good. only thing i was pissed about was the run defense. i thought our first stringers looked good though.

so it's the Jets look good. The Chiefs suck. No that's not a troll at all

Fish
08-18-2006, 10:59 AM
hey f*ck face. im not trying to help you.

So you admit you're here to simply to stir shit?

Your colors are truly becoming clear.....

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 11:03 AM
so it's the Jets look good. The Chiefs suck. No that's not a troll at all
hey, whats wrong with that? thinking my team is good, and yours sucks? i hate every team besides the jets. im sure its like that for you with the chiefs.

Jets Babe
08-18-2006, 11:03 AM
So you admit you're here to simply to stir shit?

Your colors are truly becoming clear.....
so the options are either...help, or stir shit. gotcha.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 11:04 AM
What would you expect from fans of a team that makes it's home in the trash capital of the US? But at least they play their games in a duplex.

And if any team is an expert on coaches, it would be the team that has managed to scare off guys like Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick. Edwards is no Rich Kotite, Bruce Coslett,or Pete Carroll.

Clearly the Jets are the ideal benchmark for finding shitty coaches. They get a new one every 2 years.

Wile_E_Coyote
~

KCTitus
take a prosac, pal. if you actually read my posts, theyre realistic!!...

A Green genious (chiefsplanet spelling)...nice useage of The Lexicon

:thumb:

rad
08-18-2006, 11:05 AM

Not for you.

I think you're running out of options here......

wutamess
08-18-2006, 11:10 AM
I really can't believe that CP'ers act like that towards opposing fans even if they are the bringer of doomsday type news.

As long as they're respectful with it, they shouldn't be considered a troll for voicing their opinion.

I also can't understand why a MOD is taking this personal & threatening to ban Jets fans because of it. WE saw that shit. It's not like they're completely in left field. Calm down people and just listen sometimes and don't be so quick to judge.

~ Very narrow minded people.

Fish
08-18-2006, 11:11 AM

You really are that f*cking stupid aren't you? Are all the Jets hoors as ignorant as you? No wonder Jets fans have a horrible reputation....

rad
08-18-2006, 11:13 AM
I really can't believe that CP'ers act like that towards opposing fans even if they are the bringer of doomsday type news.

As long as they're respectful with it, they shouldn't be considered a troll for voicing their opinion.

I also can't understand why a MOD is taking this personal & threatening to ban Jets fans because of it. WE saw that shit. It's not like they're completely in left field. Calm down people and just listen sometimes and don't be so quick to judge.

Respectful?

Where?

LesterLyles
08-18-2006, 11:14 AM
What would you expect from fans of a team that makes it's home in the trash capital of the US? But at least they play their games in a duplex.

And if any team is an expert on coaches, it would be the team that has managed to scare off guys like Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick. Edwards is no Rich Kotite, Bruce Coslett,or Pete Carroll.

Clearly the Jets are the ideal benchmark for finding shitty coaches. They get a new one every 2 years.

Trash capital of the U.S.? What are youtalking about? Are you thinking of Staen Island, maybe? NJ is actually the richest State in the US. And I can't believe this is coming from someone from Kansas City.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Dear Chiefs fans, I've come to your BB because I am deeply concerned about a recent aquistion to your team. Even though I root for another team, I thought it was my duty as an NFL fan to warn you of what's in store. I care deeply about the fans of other teams, and feel that I should take the necessary measures to keep you from being caught off guard.

The reason I'm an expert on this particular aquisition is that my team was once forced to edure this same person. I know from watching that this person will do nothing but bring pain and despair to you as a fan of the Chiefs.

I'm not here to cause problems, rain on your parade, or bask in your problems. I assumed you would want to hear about what a terrible aquisition this is. More than anything, I want you to know that when things go wrong, you can come to me for a shoulder to cry on.

Sincerely, <strike>Broncos fan talking about Eddie Kennison</strike>
Jets fan talking about Herm Edwards

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 11:15 AM

Doomsday-type news? It's trolling, plain and simple.

We also have a policy against signing up the day AFTER a game to talk shit about it. We ALWAYS have.

As far as me being a MOD, nothing has changed. She's just here to stir shit, she's a troll, and now she's gone.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 11:19 AM
Respectful?

Where?

Right here:

hey f*ck face. im not trying to help you. are you socially inept?

wutamess
08-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Respectful?

Where?

Were you personally attacked?
Did you see anywhere, "Chiefs suck"?
Matter of fact, didn't they empathize with you in an understanding fashion?

Stop looking to place blame where it shouldn't be. If you wanna place blame somewhere place it on Sims & that tone setting defense or whatever you want to blame it on. These guys aren't it though.

rad
08-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Right here:

ROFL ROFL

Gee, I guess I missed that polite little morsel.

rad
08-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Were you personally attacked?
Did you see anywhere, "Chiefs suck"?
Matter of fact, didn't they empathize with you in an understanding fashion?

Stop looking to place blame where it shouldn't be. If you wanna place blame somewhere place it on Sims & that tone setting defense or whatever you want to blame it on. These guys aren't it though.

See post #93.

You should have read the whole thread first.

wutamess
08-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Doomsday-type news? It's trolling, plain and simple.

We also have a policy against signing up the day AFTER a game to talk shit about it. We ALWAYS have.

As far as me being a MOD, nothing has changed. She's just here to stir shit, she's a troll, and now she's gone.

That's complete BS & a blatant abuse of MOD power. WTF do you think you are?

If they signed up to congratulate us in victory, they'd received hella rep.
The double standards are freaking crazy.

Something tells me they wouldn't have been banned either.

~ Fuggin censor junkie.

wutamess
08-18-2006, 11:31 AM
See post #93.

You should have read the whole thread first.

I have read the entire thread and that (taken out of context) quote was in response to:

Originally Posted by KC Fish

jspchief
08-18-2006, 11:31 AM

~ Fuggin censor junkie.sniffle.

rad
08-18-2006, 11:32 AM

~ Fuggin censor junkie.

You seem like a compassionate person. If the shoe was on the other foot, would you register to a Jets board and offer your condolences in a respectful manner, and offer your insight and tell their fans " I know how you feel", to NOT be condescending?

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 11:34 AM

~ Fuggin censor junkie.

Yeah.

I'll just assume that you're choosing to take up this assinine devil's advocate position.

The simple fact is that the standard here are uniform and have never changed. I haven't done anything differently than what has been done in the past.

The number of rival fans that have actually been banned on this board in SIX YEARS is less than the number of points the New York Giants scored last night.

You don't have any idea what you're talking about, and we'll leave it at that.

wutamess
08-18-2006, 11:38 AM
You seem like a compassionate person. If the shoe was on the other foot, would you register to a Jets board and offer your condolences in a respectful manner, and offer your insight and tell their fans " I know how you feel", to NOT be condescending?

Well as it turns out I don't really give a shit about another teams board or progress. Notice I have a lil over 3000 posts in 6 years on here. But I do know a troll when I see one and these 2 are definately NOT trolls.

A troll is someone that gives their opinion and don't defend it in an articulate/appropriate way. They were just Jets fans offering their opinions. We've talked about people doing the same thing on the Mane before and getting banned. Seems we've turned into the same type of place.

I normally wouldn't give a shit about what's happening but "THE MOD" has taking his job too seriously because someone registered the day after a game to voice their opinion.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Well as it turns out I don't really give a shit about another teams board or progress. Notice I have a lil over 3000 posts in 6 years on here. But I do know a troll when I see one and these 2 are definately NOT trolls.

A troll is someone that gives their opinion and don't defend it in an articulate/appropriate way. They were just Jets fans offering their opinions. We've talked about people doing the same thing on the Mane before and getting banned. Seems we've turned into the same type of place.

I normally wouldn't give a shit about what's happening but "THE MOD" has taking his job too seriously because someone registered the day after a game to voice their opinion.

ROFL

That's it. I'm taking things too seriously.

Must not have anythign to do with the DOZENS of complaints generated over the last few days...

rad
08-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Well as it turns out I don't really give a shit about another teams board or progress.

Which is why these two come off as condescending to me.

Sperm Edwards
08-18-2006, 11:52 AM
I usually just check other teams message boards to see how they feel about former Jets players/Coaches. But I had to sign up. You people are bashing this poor girl for her opinion on Herm. It sounds more like you know what she is talking about and you realized your team made a mistake. Call me a troll if you will -- but the Chiefs fans are the ones not allowing a conversation. You haven't countered any of her points AT ALL.

Facts -- Herm rushed Pennington back from his surgery. You may not like Pennington and think that he sucks, but he is a PROVEN starting QB in the NFL. He may not have a great arm but what he lacks arm strength he makes up for in brains and heart.

Facts ctd.. Doug Brien missed a 43 yard FG in Pittsburgh in December -- not easy. But what happened the play before? 3rd down and Herm calls a kneel play?? are you kidding me?? why not try to run the ball with one of the most reliable rushers EVER and try to pick up 3-4 yards? BAD COACHING.

Herm should throw on a skirt and start cheerleading because that is all he is good for. I am not a disgruntled fan-- I hated Bradway for even bringing this Bum to NY. And now he's trying to ride the coat tails of another HOF head coach.

jspchief

I normally wouldn't give a shit about what's happening but "THE MOD" has taking his job too seriously because someone registered the day after a game to voice their opinion.The timing of their appearance reeks of troll.
It's no different than a Broncos fan coming in to try and tell us Kennison sucks.

Wile_E_Coyote
people who have been baned in the past have re-registered & tried again. Some to better results than others

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 11:56 AM
people who have been baned in the past have re-registered & tried again. Some to better results than others

This "babe" obviously fits in the latter category...

Sperm Edwards
08-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Motivation can only get a team so far. I predict that the Chiefs will do well this season.. MAYBE 10 wins. They have a lot of talent. But I don't see any chance of winning a SB in the near future.

ChiefsfaninPA
08-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Motivation can only get a team so far. I predict that the Chiefs will do well this season.. MAYBE 10 wins. They have a lot of talent. But I don't see any chance of winning a SB in the near future.

Oh no its happening, what do we do now..................

wutamess
08-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Sperm...

Your name stinks of troll feces.
Count your lucky stars.
Bye Bye. :rolleyes:

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 12:01 PM
I usually just check other teams message boards to see how they feel about former Jets players/Coaches. But I had to sign up. You people are bashing this poor girl for her opinion on Herm. It sounds more like you know what she is talking about and you realized your team made a mistake. Call me a troll if you will -- but the Chiefs fans are the ones not allowing a conversation. You haven't countered any of her points AT ALL.

Facts -- Herm rushed Pennington back from his surgery. You may not like Pennington and think that he sucks, but he is a PROVEN starting QB in the NFL. He may not have a great arm but what he lacks arm strength he makes up for in brains and heart.

Facts ctd.. Doug Brien missed a 43 yard FG in Pittsburgh in December -- not easy. But what happened the play before? 3rd down and Herm calls a kneel play?? are you kidding me?? why not try to run the ball with one of the most reliable rushers EVER and try to pick up 3-4 yards? BAD COACHING.

Herm should throw on a skirt and start cheerleading because that is all he is good for. I am not a disgruntled fan-- I hated Bradway for even bringing this Bum to NY. And now he's trying to ride the coat tails of another HOF head coach.

What points? You brought up more "points" in one thread than she did in her entire existence here.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Sperm...

Your name stinks of trool feces.
Count your lucky stars.
Bye Bye. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sure that's it.

After all, that's why I banned LesterLyles.

Oh wait, he's not banned.

:hmmm:

Fish
08-18-2006, 12:09 PM

Your "facts" don't have 2 shits of relevance to how Herm may do in KC. If every coach performed exactly the same for each team they coached, then nobody would rehire coaches that had losing seasons. We don't care what he did in NY.... it doesn't matter....

And you friendly Jets fans that are coming to our board with this don't have good intentions. Showing up after a loss to pile on the doom and gloom is in bad taste all around, and is exactly the trolling behavior nobody wants.

And you're just another....

burt
08-18-2006, 12:16 PM

Hey Sperm,

You are not a person. You will never be.... You are , OBVIOUSLY, not quick....and will be beat to the egg.... buh bye.

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 12:43 PM
When the jets won, it was on the backs of the players, players leftover from the Parcells regime. When they lost, it was on the backs of the players and poor coaching.

Lets examine objectively:

2002: Jets get dominated by Raiders in playoffs

- Jets played raiders and won in the week before. Edwards runs IDENTICAL game plan the following week. Raiders pick up on this, dominate them.

2004: Doug Brien misses FGs against Steelers

- Brien's job is to make those kicks, however, the second kick, edwards had pennington take knees and loose yardage to set up the kick. AFTER Brien missed the first one short!!! Unbelievable. What's more, he didn't learn his lesson when the only reason he was in that game was cause Marty in SD didn't try to move the ball forwards.

2005: Jets lose to chiefs in Season Opener

- Edwards lazy TC has Jets underprepared for season. Edwards lack of control of his players has James Reed, piss-poor DT punching star LB Vilma in the face. Edward's has pennington play in the game... Pennington is obviously still hurt and not ready. He has since admitted that to the media and we've seen it in various reports.

- Let's not even talk about the clock management that cost them the raven's game that year.

- Edwards plays a hurt Martin all season on poor knees and possibly ends his career.

So yeah... the jets will be bad this year... but we'll keep a seat at the bottom of the NFL warm for you, you'll be joining us soon.

BAN ME!!!!!

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Looks like the New Jersey JETS fans are finally over the beating the Chiefs and bRainman gave them last year.

vailpass
08-18-2006, 12:49 PM
The timing of their appearance reeks of troll.
It's no different than a Broncos fan coming in to try and tell us Kennison sucks.

Kennison sucks. j/k, he is a serviceable #2 WR.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Took them to the playoffs 50% of the time.

I'll take that.

With Herm you'll be lucky to get there period. As for the Jets, he took a talented Parcells team and brought them to 4-12 last year. We are not disparaging you or your team at all. We've been through it is all we're saying and telling you what to expect. I sure as hell won't be trolling here. We have our own issues to deal with.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 12:51 PM
Namath is a drunk
that wears pantyhose
Witty.

burt
08-18-2006, 12:53 PM
BAN ME!!!!!

You mean the deoderant, right?

CAUSE YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT TO ME!!!

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 12:58 PM
You mean the deoderant, right?

CAUSE YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT TO ME!!!

Wow, you guys don't have a profanity filter...

Shit
Bitch
Pussy
Slut
Cocksucker

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Wow, you guys don't have a profanity filter...

Shit
Bitch
Pussy
Slut
Cocksucker

well i guess you've got a few

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Another brilliant Jets fan.

1st post is a good one and it's all downhill from there.

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 01:03 PM
At least be creative if you're going to call names.

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Another brilliant Jets fan.

1st post is a good one and it's all downhill from there.

wow... didn't think you'd acknowledge the first one.

Only responded as such when I was greeted w/ a moronic response.

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 01:07 PM
I think this could be fun....

What possible smack can a J E T fan run?
Sweet chocolate Jesus, the Chiefs have won a superbowl
since the Jets, the Chiefs Destroyed the Jets last season,
the Jets have as many team issues as the Chiefs do this year,
and the fans have the smack capacity of a field mouses' prick
in a wood splitting contest.

vailpass
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM

You are messing up a chance to talk football with some pretty knowledgeable rival fans. Come at it with some manners and you might get an honest discussion here.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 01:10 PM

You didn't think I'd acknowledge the first one?

I've been here for 6 years, you've been here for 6 minutes, yet you know my posting habits?

Ignorant is no way to go through life son...

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Sidenote:

You guys will regret not getting bikini Pics of Jets Babe before you banned her.

We've seen 'em and all I can say is:

Shame on You!

isired
08-18-2006, 01:12 PM
The simple fact is that the standard here are uniform and have never changed. I haven't done anything differently than what has been done in the past.

well that's some standard you've got then. this rocket scientist is allowed to remain, untethered:

What a stupid cumdumpster.

some site you've got here, guys. 15K posts, and i'm sure this one and the others in this thread are pure aberrations, right? you're a credit to the internets. what a shˇthole.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm not offering you sympathy you illiterate bitch. I'm telling you we don't want any sympathy from a bunch of sadsack fans of the New Jersey Jokes.

He's coached two preseason games. I'm pretty sure I'll give him more than that before I decide he's a bad coach.

As for having conversations with a gaping hatchet wound troll, Yea I love it. Something about kicking around crackwhores that I find appealing.

Classy fans. So are crackwhores your usual girlfriends?

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 01:13 PM
You didn't think I'd acknowledge the first one?

I've been here for 6 years, you've been here for 6 minutes, yet you know my posting habits?

Ignorant is no way to go through life son...

Seems like no one wants to acknowledge the fact that Herm is not a capable NFL head coach.

This is not sour grapes, check our board. People have said it for years.

You seem more interested in calling a young girl a cum dumpster.

EDIT: Not you personally....

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 01:13 PM
You are messing up a chance to talk football with some pretty knowledgeable rival fans. Come at it with some manners and you might get an honest discussion here.

And that's coming from a Bronco fan...

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 01:14 PM
haha...some douchebag recruited help

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Seems like no one wants to acknowledge the fact that Herm is not a capable NFL head coach.

This is not sour grapes, check our board. People have said it for years.

You seem more interested in calling a young girl a cum dumpster.

See, it IS sour grapes.

I don't need to check you board because you CAME HERE.

See, I know that Marty Schottenheimer is never gonna win a Super Bowl. But you don't see me over at the Chargers board patting them on the head and telling them that I feel sorry for them because Marty sucks.

It's not about acknowledging anything about Herm. It's about coming to another team's board and patronizing it's members.

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 01:20 PM
See, it IS sour grapes.

See, I know that Marty Schottenheimer is never gonna win a Super Bowl. But you don't see me over at the Chargers board patting them on the head and telling them that I feel sorry for them because Marty sucks.

It's not about acknowledging anything about Herm. It's about coming to another team's board and patronizing it's members.

got me there... but you gotta admit... it's patronizing w/ factual support.

LesterLyles
08-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah, jetsbabe actually is very hot. As for us coming here on this board versus you high and mighty fans restraining from telling Chargers fans that Scott won't win, you gotta realize that the Herm issue is much more recent and persona i.e. he quit on us. If any Jets fan tells you Herm will fail at KC, there is some emotion and venom in those statements. I admit. But believe me, even w/o the emotion, he is a terrible coach and you will find out soon enough.

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 01:23 PM
http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122488&page=1

Yep..the butt trenchers recruited.

I'd think they'd be leary after Phil and bRainman destroyed them on their board last season.

So the "heavy hitters' of smack are coming.....lucky for me, I'm home and its raining.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 01:24 PM

...and then recycle them in KC.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM

~ Fuggin censor junkie.
To tell you the truth, when you guys did get Herm we had a pretty large influx of KC fans looking for info on him. I can promise you they didn't catch any sh!t whatsoever. Now if you were a miami or patsy fan, things are way different.

burt
08-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah, jetsbabe actually is very hot. As for us coming here on this board versus you high and mighty fans restraining from telling Chargers fans that Scott won't win, you gotta realize that the Herm issue is much more recent and persona i.e. he quit on us. If any Jets fan tells you Herm will fail at KC, there is some emotion and venom in those statements. I admit. But believe me, even w/o the emotion, he is a terrible coach and you will find out soon enough.

Hey, am sorry we didn't get tos see Jetsbabe in a bikini...truly. I didn't call her names. I did try to make fun of "THE SPERMINATOR" ans "Sperm Edwards" because they came in with derigatory names referring to my head coach...as well as derogatory comments about him. But it was a half hearted attempt.

Now, they, and you have expressed your concerns. TYVM, now that you have done that...anymore and your ARE trolls....buh bye, change the subject...or be trolls. Either way...this may just get interesting.

Iowanian
Recycle?

Aren't the Jets looking at starting a 3rd string RB from KC?

The only thing "recycled" is the condom someone obviously turned inside out and reused to generate some of you stoop sitting, greasy, 5carrot gold chain wearing sister kissers.

cdcox

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. If he was such a lousy coach, there would be no venom or negative emotions over him leaving. When a bad coach leaves, there is joy, dancing in the streets, and lots of "WHHHOOOOO HHHHOOOOO!!!!". Believe me, we have been there. You don't care how he leaves town, just as long as he does.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 01:32 PM

So you're admitting that the only reason you're here is because of spite?

I expect an apology.

y2k8
08-18-2006, 01:32 PM
nice forum you guys are running here.

jets babe makes a post and is call a c'unt and a whore *immediately* and gets banned.

i thought people who live in fly-over territory were nice.

On second thought, perhaps that's why we just keep going.

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Things haven't been the same, since a rash of east coast refuse came in on a rail since last night.

If ANY of you hoopleheads had found your way here, except AFTER a loss to talk shit on thermon Mermon, or to rabblerous....you'd have found different treatment.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 01:35 PM
To tell you the truth, when you guys did get Herm we had a pretty large influx of KC fans looking for info on him. I can promise you they didn't catch any sh!t whatsoever. Now if you were a miami or patsy fan, things are way different.

The idea that you can even compare the two is laughable.

You had an influx of Chiefs fans ASKING QUESTIONS.

We have an influx of Jets fans OFFERING CONDOLENSCES.

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Recycle?

The only thing "recycled" is the condom someone obviously turned inside out and reused to generate some of you stoop sitting, greasy, 5carrot gold chain wearing sister kissers.

do you really wanna get into a regional battle?

You've already cast the first stone, shall we rehash some 'midwest' stereotypes?

JIP (Jets in Peace
08-18-2006, 01:37 PM

First of all I would like to say I am not here to troll. I have nothing against the Chiefs, or their fans. In-fact I actually think their fans are very good fans, loyal and LOUD fans, blue collar types. I think us Jet fans are similar. I think you guys are taking us Jet fans the wrong way. We do not mean to kill your spirts but are here simply to say your organization took the wrong guy. Herm should not be a head coach in this league, he was never a coordinator and has never called a play in his life. He runs training camp like Club Med and his time management skills are very poor. He has a fetish for Verteran loyalty and most of your draft picks will never see the field. All I can say is the fans have power. Just remember when it gets bad, if it does, Herm does not have the skill to fix it. Do not be scared to boo him. Boo his ass off your team before its too late, let the GM and Owner know that you do not want him because I with your talent I can see Super Bowl in your future but Herm cannot get you there.

Now in response to the quote above. You are right the Chiefs did destory us last year but now that coach is running your team. I wouldn't be bragging about that now. Now we do have issues this year, but we now have a coach that can do just that, coach and I know that sounds like nothing, but we haven't had a real coach in 5 years.

Biggs
See, it IS sour grapes.

Jets troll here. I actually go back to the mid 60's when the Jets and the Chiefs had real HC and real good teams. I admit that there is a sad and sadistic side of me that feels the need to come here and rub your face in it but hey I froze my ass off at Shea in 69 when a great Chiefs team with a HOF coach beat a great Jets team to go on to the SB.

Consider this pay back. You got Herm and your Herm's tenure + at least 3 years before you ever sniff a SB again.

burt
http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122488&page=1

Yep..the butt trenchers recruited.

I'd think they'd be leary after Phil and bRainman destroyed them on their board last season.

So the "heavy hitters' of smack are coming.....lucky for me, I'm home and its raining.

I am getting popcorn......this will be fun to watch...

burt
08-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Jets troll here. I actually go back to the mid 60's when the Jets and the Chiefs had real HC and real good teams. I admit that there is a sad and sadistic side of me that feels the need to come here and rub your face in it but hey I froze my ass off at Shea in 69 when a great Chiefs team with a HOF coach beat a great Jets team to go on to the SB.

Consider this pay back. You got Herm and your Herm's tenure + at least 3 years before you ever sniff a SB again.

You are gonna have to be a bit more trollish if you expect to be lambasted...but once again, this point has been beat to death....by you guys

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 01:53 PM
First of all I would like to say I am not here to troll. I have nothing against the Chiefs, or their fans. In-fact I actually think their fans are very good fans, loyal and LOUD fans, blue collar types. I think us Jet fans are similar. I think you guys are taking us Jet fans the wrong way. We do not mean to kill your spirts but are here simply to say your organization took the wrong guy. Herm should not be a head coach in this league, he was never a coordinator and has never called a play in his life. He runs training camp like Club Med and his time management skills are very poor. He has a fetish for Verteran loyalty and most of your draft picks will never see the field. All I can say is the fans have power. Just remember when it gets bad, if it does, Herm does not have the skill to fix it. Do not be scared to boo him. Boo his ass off your team before its too late, let the GM and Owner know that you do not want him because I with your talent I can see Super Bowl in your future but Herm cannot get you there.

Now in response to the quote above. You are right the Chiefs did destory us last year but now that coach is running your team. I wouldn't be bragging about that now. Now we do have issues this year, but we now have a coach that can do just that, coach and I know that sounds like nothing, but we haven't had a real coach in 5 years.

So it's US that's taking this the wrong way. I see.

I'm sorry, I had no idea that you weren't here to rub our noses in it.

Must have been that "call to arms" you responded to.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 01:54 PM

Ok 1 by 1.

1. It was the year after.
2. Last time they met when it really counted the Jets beat the Chiefs in the playoffs. Last year both teams were watching the playoffs on their couch.
3. No kidding.
4. We wouldn't even know what that means you backwoods cousin fckin hillbilly.

Are we even?

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 01:56 PM
See, it IS sour grapes.

So how bad do you think we have it? We have Shottenheimer's son!!!

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 01:56 PM
I think its humorous that the J-E-T fans are living vicariously through the Giants.....in the preseason.

I'd think people from that area would understand the concept of not appreciating people from another street rolling through their neighborhood to yuck it up after a bad day.

Sal's sister gets hit by a car last night, and the assholes from 83rd keep driving through the block making cracks, and they don't understand why the guys from this block start lobbing some bricks.

JIP (Jets in Peace
08-18-2006, 01:57 PM

Would you rather us not tell you the truth?? I feel like Im tellin a kid that Santa Clause isn't real. Sometimes the truth hurts. But once you realize that we are right about Herm, once the fans realize his stupidity. You are that much closer to getting rid of him.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Recycle?

You know it is NYers that have the reputation of being nasty people to deal with. In fact many of you have already used the stereotype in this thread, but all i have seen so far is a bunch of low life trash from the midwest with a couple of exceptions.

Ok now go back to f'n your sister.

jetstream23
08-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Hey fellas, I'm here for an intelligent discussion, not name-calling or insults so anyone who wants to talk with a Jets season-ticket holder who watched Herm every week for several years please fire away. My opinion on Herm....great motivator, gets respect from players for having played the game, perpetual optimist, but not a detailed game manager or X's and O's guy. He is also definitely a players coach which isn't always bad (the Jets did respond to him) but it can cause him not to lean on guys when he should.

I wish you guys luck and I don't hate Herm or the Chiefs. There are atleast 10 teams I dislike more than the Chiefs in the AFC alone. But I can tell you that the aura of Herm can wear off pretty quickly if he doesn't get guys to respond. Herm got a very talented Jets team to the playoffs several times but could never reach the AFC Championship Game. He seems to squat on small leads late in the game and play ultraconservative which cost us a playoff game in Pitt. His coordinators went through a revolving door as well. Herm had as many different coordinators as playoff appearances while with the Jets.

As I'll do with our new coach Eric Mangini, I'd suggest you view the results on the field before making judgements on Herm. At the end of his Jets tenure Herm is exactly the guy I'd want to come in and speak to a high school graduating class or to motivate my company's sales force but I wouldn't want him coaching my favorite team in a big game.

Wishing you guys a healthy, fun football season!

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Things haven't been the same, since a rash of east coast refuse came in on a rail since last night.

If ANY of you hoopleheads had found your way here, except AFTER a loss to talk shit on thermon Mermon, or to rabblerous....you'd have found different treatment.
Ok, maybe your inbred brain won't understand this, but most Jet fans wanted the Chiefs to win last night because we hate the Giants. Capice?

JIP (Jets in Peace
08-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Ok, maybe your inbred brain won't understand this, but most Jet fans wanted the Chiefs to win last night because we hate the Giants. Capice?

I didn't lol.

Iowanian
Ok 1 by 1.

1. It was the year after.
2. Last time they met when it really counted the Jets beat the Chiefs in the playoffs. Last year both teams were watching the playoffs on their couch.
3. No kidding.
4. We wouldn't even know what that means you backwoods cousin fckin hillbilly.

Are we even?

1. My point was, the Jets have no room to talk smack, its been since Haffa wasn't being used as rebar in your stadium since either won, so thats out.
2. How long ago was that again? The Chiefs ruined the Jet's shit last year. True, thermon Mermon was the coach.

3. yeah, no kidding.

4. How disappointing would it be to have an ignorant, cousin humping hillbilly, take out his smack stick and beat some east coast psuedo intellectuals until the candy comes out of their paper machette cyberheads? That would sure be embarrassing.

tk13
You Jets fans are a bitter, bitter bunch.

I have to wonder, does this apply to areas of Jet fandom life? If the postman doesn't deliver the mail correctly one day, do Jets fans go down the block yelling and foaming at the mouth telling all the neighbors that he can't deliver the mail? If McDonald's gets your order wrong, do you guys drive around and stand in front of the drive-thru speaker for the rest of the day screaming "HEY! JACKASS! DON'T EAT HERE, THEY'LL MESS UP YOUR ORDER!"

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
The idea that you can even compare the two is laughable.

You had an influx of Chiefs fans ASKING QUESTIONS.

We have an influx of Jets fans OFFERING CONDOLENSCES.

You don't think for a second that both are logical conclusions? By the way, I also just posted something that I think will make you understand why we aren't trolling. Jet fans hate the Giants. If anything, seeing Herm coaching on national TV just brought him back to the forefront and that is why Jet fans are here. Even if what you are saying is true, to have your posters right off the bad call a girl a cumdumpster among everything else they were saying, is crass to say the least. Maybe ask her to leave first or something. Anyway, I came on to see what was going on, not intending to even write anything until I saw that BS. I'll be more than happy to leave. There really has never been a rivalry between the Chiefs and Jets before so I don't really know what the big stink is.

burt
You know it is NYers that have the reputation of being nasty people to deal with. In fact many of you have already used the stereotype in this thread, but all i have seen so far is a bunch of low life trash from the midwest with a couple of exceptions.

Ok now go back to f'n your sister.

Glad to see you jump on the stereotype train. By the way, as usual, per this thread, you got some of it right....he is f'ing someones sister.....So far you guys just f everything just a little bit.

JIP (Jets in Peace
You Jets fans are a bitter, bitter bunch.

I have to wonder, does this apply to areas of Jet fandom life? If the postman doesn't deliver the mail correctly one day, do Jets fans go down the block yelling and foaming at the mouth telling all the neighbors that he can't deliver the mail? If McDonald's gets your order wrong, do you guys drive around and stand in front of the drive-thru speaker for the rest of the day screaming "HEY! JACKASS! DON'T EAT HERE, THEY'LL MESS UP YOUR ORDER!"

No but if the postman f'ed up 5 out of 7 days. I would tell people to get a
different postman.

Biggs
08-18-2006, 02:07 PM

After 5 years and seeing our team destroyed we need confirmation that it was the KC connection of Herm and Bradway and not the color of our uniform or the lack of a real home for the Jets or our liberal NY views that was the death of our team. By watching Herm destroy the Chiefs we can begin to put closure to our widely held suspicion that the Jets sucking is some kind of karmic event that no amount of competent leadership can overcome. By Herm wrecking the once mighty Chiefs, we can begin to believe that by simply having competent football people in charge of the Jets we can win again.

We aren’t rubbing your nose in it, seeing Herm destroy the Chiefs is a cathartic event for Jet fans.

tk13
No but if the postman f'ed up 5 out of 7 days. I would tell people to get a
different postman.
Well considering the postman got you in the playoffs 3 times in 5 years, I guess you didn't have to worry about that.

htismaqe
Would you rather us not tell you the truth?? I feel like Im tellin a kid that Santa Clause isn't real. Sometimes the truth hurts. But once you realize that we are right about Herm, once the fans realize his stupidity. You are that much closer to getting rid of him.

If I WANTED the truth, I'd come to Jetsinsider and ask for it.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:09 PM
I didn't lol.

Key word - MOST

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 02:11 PM
What gives Jet fans the idea that Chief fans don't have the intellectual capability or cognitive reasoning to understand thermon mermon's coaching weaknesses? Do you not think we were capable of making note of his clock management issues? Did we not see him hire a moron to help him in that capacity? Have we not the ability to have already discussed his martyball wishes and to dislike them?

15 hoopleheads, saying the same thing we've heard since the hiring isn't unexpected, but we're not football ignorant tongue chewers.

As for the Giants...I hate Eli Manning, and when they were blitzing, I wanted Gunther to Blitz until someone was holding his head under their arm on the way out of the stadium.

Would you rather us not tell you the truth?? I feel like Im tellin a kid that Santa Clause isn't real

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 02:12 PM
You don't think for a second that both are logical conclusions? By the way, I also just posted something that I think will make you understand why we aren't trolling. Jet fans hate the Giants. If anything, seeing Herm coaching on national TV just brought him back to the forefront and that is why Jet fans are here. Even if what you are saying is true, to have your posters right off the bad call a girl a cumdumpster among everything else they were saying, is crass to say the least. Maybe ask her to leave first or something. Anyway, I came on to see what was going on, not intending to even write anything until I saw that BS. I'll be more than happy to leave. There really has never been a rivalry between the Chiefs and Jets before so I don't really know what the big stink is.

See, you've been here ONE DAY.

Of course, to you it looks like he called her a cumdumpster "right off the bat".

We've been putting up with this shit for MONTHS. It's getting VERY VERY old.

burt
08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Well, said, I woulda said the dame thing, but I have to drive my 76 Camaro out ot the trailer park to get my mullet trimmed.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
1. My point was, the Jets have no room to talk smack, its been since Haffa wasn't being used as rebar in your stadium since either won, so thats out.
2. How long ago was that again? The Chiefs ruined the Jet's shit last year. True, thermon Mermon was the coach.

3. yeah, no kidding.

4. How disappointing would it be to have an ignorant, cousin humping hillbilly, take out his smack stick and beat some east coast psuedo intellectuals until the candy comes out of their paper machette cyberheads? That would sure be embarrassing.

1. Jet fans aren't talking smack nor would we be that dumb after a 4-12 season.
2. It was well closer to the present than your last SB. It was your original point I was replying to, otherwise it never would be part of any discussion.
3. No use beating a dead horse.
4. Try it, although you wouldn't be trying to beat a pseudo intellectual. I left NY to get away from those types. I live in NC these days. By the way, I'd still like to see you try it.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Glad to see you jump on the stereotype train. By the way, as usual, per this thread, you got some of it right....he is f'ing someones sister.....So far you guys just f everything just a little bit.

Just giving something back.

JIP (Jets in Peace
08-18-2006, 02:15 PM

Haha... thanks for the compliment.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Ok that was a good one.

hof28
08-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Your "facts" don't have 2 shits of relevance to how Herm may do in KC. If every coach performed exactly the same for each team they coached, then nobody would rehire coaches that had losing seasons. We don't care what he did in NY.... it doesn't matter....

And you friendly Jets fans that are coming to our board with this don't have good intentions. Showing up after a loss to pile on the doom and gloom is in bad taste all around, and is exactly the trolling behavior nobody wants.

And you're just another....

Maybe opinions of Jet fans don't matter to you, but this is from kcchiefs.com

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2006/08/18/gretz_worse_than_the_first/

"There were penalties. There were mental errors. It may be an over-simplification, but the way this game played out it looked like the Giants had something to play for and the Chiefs were just punching the clock, going through the motions. Tom Coughlin’s team looked like they had three weeks of training camp, while Edwards group played as if they had just showed up for the pre-season."

Typical of what we Jet fans came to expect of Herm, the team wasn't prepared. No reason to think Herm's MO will change in KC.

Fish
08-18-2006, 02:17 PM
First of all I would like to say I am not here to troll. I have nothing against the Chiefs, or their fans. In-fact I actually think their fans are very good fans, loyal and LOUD fans, blue collar types. I think us Jet fans are similar. I think you guys are taking us Jet fans the wrong way. We do not mean to kill your spirts but are here simply to say your organization took the wrong guy. Herm should not be a head coach in this league, he was never a coordinator and has never called a play in his life. He runs training camp like Club Med and his time management skills are very poor. He has a fetish for Verteran loyalty and most of your draft picks will never see the field.

How many of you "considerate" Jets fans are going to join today and tell us you're not here to troll.... and then follow it up with your bitter opinions about our coach? Do you think we care? What would you expect us to do with your "advice"? It's nothing but patronizing opinions about our coach, who some of you Jets fans obviously haven't gotten over at all. Have you signed up on the Raiders board to warn them about hiring Shell? Do you have Pats fans signing up to tell you how bad Mangina is? Yeah.... bitter Jets fans.... Herm left the organization and none of the fans can quit talking about him. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't feel the need to come here and spew your irrelevant opinions on our board....

Just remember when it gets bad, if it does, Herm does not have the skill to fix it. Do not be scared to boo him. Boo his ass off your team before its too late, let the GM and Owner know that you do not want him because I with your talent I can see Super Bowl in your future but Herm cannot get you there.

So now you're offering advice on how to cheer at games? And this is all just friendly "advice"? Do you really think we give a f*ck about how you think we should cheer on our coach?

This is getting really pathetic......

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 02:20 PM
By the way, I'd still like to see you try it.

Ok.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:21 PM
See, you've been here ONE DAY.

Of course, to you it looks like he called her a cumdumpster "right off the bat".

We've been putting up with this shit for MONTHS. It's getting VERY VERY old.

Fair enough although I believe it was her first visit as well as the only thread I've been on. Also, I can tell you, if that was on our site, the poster saying that most likely would have been banned. Other than that I won't bother you any longer. Before I go, I just want you guys to know that their really isn't any animosity from Jet fans fo the Chiefs as far as I know unless we play each other. That being said both teams have serious issues to deal with. Take care.

Biggs
08-18-2006, 02:22 PM

A true fan through thin and thiner. This is the kind of loyal denial that can't be bought at any price.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Do you have Pats fans signing up to tell you how bad Mangina is? ......
Uhhh.... yeah. All the time. In fact one of them has more posts on our site than anyone.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Ok.
Come on down!

SPchief
08-18-2006, 02:25 PM
If McDonald's gets your order wrong, do you guys drive around and stand in front of the drive-thru speaker for the rest of the day screaming "HEY! JACKASS! DON'T EAT HERE, THEY'LL MESS UP YOUR ORDER!"

ROFL

ct
08-18-2006, 02:26 PM
Pics or no pics, this thread is worthless...

JIP (Jets in Peace
08-18-2006, 02:26 PM
How many of you "considerate" Jets fans are going to join today and tell us you're not here to troll.... and then follow it up with your bitter opinions about our coach? Do you think we care? What would you expect us to do with your "advice"? It's nothing but patronizing opinions about our coach, who some of you Jets fans obviously haven't gotten over at all. Have you signed up on the Raiders board to warn them about hiring Shell? Do you have Pats fans signing up to tell you how bad Mangina is? Yeah.... bitter Jets fans.... Herm left the organization and none of the fans can quit talking about him. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't feel the need to come here and spew your irrelevant opinions on our board....

So now you're offering advice on how to cheer at games? And this is all just friendly "advice"? Do you really think we give a f*ck about how you think we should cheer on our coach?

This is getting really pathetic......

I don't have extensive exposer to Shell and the Pats have said good things about Mangini but I know that Herm is a cancer and the reason we feel a need to come here and express this to you is because Herm is a media darling. The media loves him because he tells them everything and national he is now praised because of him mouth. You will never know how substanderd he is until week 1, mark my words.

vailpass
08-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Mouthbreather day at the Planet, huh?

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Apparently, Jet fans think this is a pinata.

http://www.griffithexp.com/images/dead-horse.jpg

HERM IS GOD
08-18-2006, 02:29 PM
You Chiefs fans are sensatative. One Jets fan comes in to warn you of the bad that Herm can do to your team and you guys go crazy. You call a 17 yr old girl a "cumdumpster" and then try to call out NYers and Jets fans alike. Calm down.

My name speaks for itself, but its not becaue of his coaching ability. Just wait untill LJ goes down mid-season because Herm runs him into the ground in fear that Green's arm resembles his last gay love affair for a similar noodle arm QB.

And as far as calling us out as trolls, I can remember plenty of you coming over to our site to rub our faces in the ground after opening day last season. Just wait untill you see the way the Chiefs come out the gates this season. Sorry, boys your team just got really bad.

Fish
08-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Also, I can tell you, if that was on our site, the poster saying that most likely would have been banned.

This isn't your site. If you don't like it.... log off and don't come back. Nobody asked for all the Jets fans' opinions of Herm. If we wanted your opinions, we'd be logging into your board and asking them. You guys came here and started threads about how bad our coach is.... and then you're shocked when someone tells you to f*ck off....?

You jets idiots act like we should be thanking you for this "insightful" information, when we don't care, and your opinions are irrelevant. Herm is in a new organization and it's not the lesser of the NY teams anymore..... get over it....

vailpass
08-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Apparently, Jet fans think this is a pinata.

http://www.griffithexp.com/images/dead-horse.jpg

Dude! That is frigging horrible.

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Whats worse....Jet fans being upset that someone called a girl a naughty name on the internet, or that they're a bunch of Pedophile's who are drooling about "bikini pics" and that she's "hot"?

SPchief
08-18-2006, 02:37 PM
You Chiefs fans are sensatative. One Jets fan comes in to warn you of the bad that Herm can do to your team and you guys go crazy.

Why wouldn't we? This jets fan comes on here after the SECOND preseason game and says that Herm will ruin us. I don't know how you do things on your board, but that is the definition of trolling.

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Why wouldn't we? This jets fan comes on here after the SECOND preseason game and says that Herm will ruin us. I don't know how you do things on your board, but that is the definition of trolling.

you guys are probably still bitter from that stupid, "who are the chefs" snickers commercial.

Salute
08-18-2006, 02:39 PM
I agree, but at the end of the season there is going to be enough blame to go around.

Obviously, herm is a poor clock manager, and is not an x's and o's guy. I would say he's pretty poor at it. Great motivator though, but that act may get old real quick. I mean, this team had to put up with Vermiel and his speehes and tear drops, now they get another motivational speaker with herm. I almost feel sorry for the players. So, the Chiefs are going to have to deal with another vermiel type coach except, herm is the idiot version that does not know clock managemnet or x's and o's. not good at all.

That offense is going to be terrible. Losing vermiel, saunders, tony richardson, roaf are all very hugh loses. Add to the fact the line lookes like absolute sh1t, there are major concers for this team. especially after watching them last night. Trent is old and he's going to have to be mobile this year, cause the line looks terrible, and allows constant pressure, and I don't know if he could move around a lot anymore with his age, and realy he might get hit a lot and that could lead to bad trows, more picks, and possibly injury.

Then there is the defense. They arn't good anyway, and with herm going to install a new system with the cover two, they might struggle early on. They got ty law, and that old man is supposed to save that sorry D? I don't think so. He's only one man, and there's only so much one guy can do. Hali is a rook, so don't expect much from him this year. Let's not forget the most important piece, gunter cunningham. He is just a terrible D cordinator. seriously, why haven't they just got rid of the dumb shit yet. Add to that, they got david gibb from denver who did a horrible job with them. as soon as he left, denvers seconary was much better. He is a terrible db coach. The Chiefs secondayr is going to be worse now with him coaching IMO. As of last night, I think everyone can agree that the chiefs dline is horrible. They are getting no pressure. This starting Defense hasn't done shit yet, and as looked like crap so far this preseason. The can't stop the trick plays or bootleg. Im going to say this now, when they face the Broncos, jake plummer is going to have a field day with trick plays, and PA, and bootlegs. Then of course they have to answere to their run game.

So, all in all, at the end of the season, there is going to be a lot of finger pointing when it's all said and done. Herm isn't the only POS. There are others with the team just as terrible.

SPchief
08-18-2006, 02:40 PM
you guys are probably still bitter from that stupid, "who are the chefs" snickers commercial.

Is that the best you got? Iowinian you can go ahead and leave this thread. You're way out of their league.

HERM IS GOD
08-18-2006, 02:40 PM
This isn't your site. If you don't like it.... log off and don't come back. Nobody asked for all the Jets fans' opinions of Herm. If we wanted your opinions, we'd be logging into your board and asking them. You guys came here and started threads about how bad our coach is.... and then you're shocked when someone tells you to f*ck off....?

You jets idiots act like we should be thanking you for this "insightful" information, when we don't care, and your opinions are irrelevant. Herm is in a new organization and it's not the lesser of the NY teams anymore..... get over it....

We have had plenty of you chumps over on our site when the deal first went down to find out what we thought of him. We told them to put thier life preserver on because the ship is sinking. We are back to say I told you so.

You should thank us, you obviously have a man crush on Herm already according to your avatar. We are just giving you a heads up. It not our fault if you cant take it, you pussy.

Chief Faithful
08-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey fellas, I'm here for an intelligent discussion, not name-calling or insults so anyone who wants to talk with a Jets season-ticket holder who watched Herm every week for several years please fire away. My opinion on Herm....great motivator, gets respect from players for having played the game, perpetual optimist, but not a detailed game manager or X's and O's guy. He is also definitely a players coach which isn't always bad (the Jets did respond to him) but it can cause him not to lean on guys when he should.

I'm not a Jets expert, but your opinion matches what I have seen to this point. I thought Herm did well with the Jets considering he was surrounded by a bad front office, poor coordinators (ask anyone here about Hacket), and what I saw as average talent.

I wish you guys luck and I don't hate Herm or the Chiefs. There are atleast 10 teams I dislike more than the Chiefs in the AFC alone. But I can tell you that the aura of Herm can wear off pretty quickly if he doesn't get guys to respond. Herm got a very talented Jets team to the playoffs several times but could never reach the AFC Championship Game. He seems to squat on small leads late in the game and play ultraconservative which cost us a playoff game in Pitt. His coordinators went through a revolving door as well. Herm had as many different coordinators as playoff appearances while with the Jets.

I don't like the ultraconservative play calling, but I'm going to blame it on Hacket before I blame it on Edwards. As you stated above Herm does give his coordinators more room to manage the game than most Head Coaches. We have already seen the expectation displayed in camp. The game against Pitt looked like a Hacket master piece and I remember how many on this board saw it coming because of our familiarity of Paul Hacket.

Second, I consider it a major positive that Herm got so much out of his team in a tough division for so many years considering there was a revolving door with coordinators. This cannot be easy.

In KC we had a good HC, OC, and OLC the last 4 years, but most of the assistants and defensive coaches sucked big time. We also had talent that never played up to potential on Defense. The current assembly of coaches in KC maybe the best it has ever been. If Edwards can motivate the players equally well as he did in NY then the Chiefs will do well.

As I'll do with our new coach Eric Mangini, I'd suggest you view the results on the field before making judgements on Herm. At the end of his Jets tenure Herm is exactly the guy I'd want to come in and speak to a high school graduating class or to motivate my company's sales force but I wouldn't want him coaching my favorite team in a big game.

Wishing you guys a healthy, fun football season!

Sometimes a team needs a coaching change just for a wake up. KC needed it with DV even though he was an excellent HC. Maybe it is the same in NY.

booger
08-18-2006, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE= Capice?[/QUOTE]
NO NO

We like Chevys, just not Chevy Caprice.

We like Cameros

HERM IS GOD
08-18-2006, 02:44 PM

I thought you guys didnt care what we had to say?

You guys could have ignored it, but instead the thread went to 15 pages long. So apparently, our opinion matters. I am surprised that you guys even have electricity out in the middle of nowhere. I came for some good Herm talk and you guys were going ape shit.

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Jet fans are right....Chief fans should just pack it up and call it a season when *this* guy throws a TD and the line looks bad in preseason.

KCTitus
08-18-2006, 02:46 PM
These JETS fans dont know much good 'midwest' smack. Im here to help.

First, you start with some derivative of Mullet and then throw in a Camaro reference and you've got some pretty good smack to throw at KC fans...

It's worked for Bronco fans for about a decade now...

So far, we've got hillbilly, inbred and Chefs...I think those are a bit older than the Mullet/Camaro jokes unfortunately.

JohnnyJet
08-18-2006, 02:47 PM
You guys should ease up on us a bit. We are just trying to tell you to look for the changes in your team as Herm has taken over the helm. First and foremost watch out for your clock management and then watch out for your super conservative offense. I mean Jeez you guys didnt even score against the Giants. Herm is a great motivator but you guys can forget about winning a superbowl with him as your coach. Hes GREAT mon- sat but come sunday he Stinks.

Oh n by the way booger, you spelled CAMARO wrong.

KCTitus
08-18-2006, 02:49 PM

Inside joke...

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 02:50 PM
Is that the best you got? Iowinian you can go ahead and leave this thread. You're way out of their league.

I don't want to be too mean... afterall, your stadium has almost 80,000 seats... so when you sell out... that's gotta be close to half a million teeth in the whole place. Impressive.

rad
08-18-2006, 02:50 PM

That's what I was thinking. I'm curoius to know what they actually expected from us here after THEY made the effort to find us, register and post warnings like we don't have a clue what went on in NY the last 5 years. And after a PRESEASON game in which we underperformed (in NY). I live in NY (upstate) and I'm pretty embarrassed by these Jets fans. Trolling, then acting shocked, and calling US classless. That's why I hate NY sports fans.

ATTENTION New Jet fan members/trolls: Thank you for your warnings. We will now expect no more than 4 wins this season thanks to your consideration and enlightenment. We owe you one.

Fruit Ninja
08-18-2006, 02:52 PM

=
Ask Jerome Bettis, he will tell you why you kneel down. He almost Cost his team from going to the superbowl. He got lucky that one of the best field goal kickers in the game missed a easy 3.

SPchief
I don't want to be too mean... afterall, your stadium has almost 80,000 seats... so when you sell out... that's gotta be close to half a million teeth in the whole place. Impressive.

Better, but you forgot to mention our mullets and that we drive Cameros

booger
You guys should ease up on us a bit. We are just trying to tell you to look for the changes in your team as Herm has taken over the helm. First and foremost watch out for your clock management and then watch out for your super conservative offense. I mean Jeez you guys didnt even score against the Giants. Herm is a great motivator but you guys can forget about winning a superbowl with him as your coach. Hes GREAT mon- sat but come sunday he Stinks.

Dude I drive Camero since i was young i know how spell camero.

Don't tell me how spell camero you stupid jet fan.

Now you go swim in hudson river and fish out all the used condoms stupid guy.

HERM IS GOD

LMAO

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Ask Jerome Bettis, he will tell you why you kneel down. He almost Cost his team from going to the superbowl. He got lucky that one of the best field goal kickers in the game missed a easy 3.

there's a difference between the 30 yard line and the 5...

Fish
08-18-2006, 02:54 PM
You should thank us, you obviously have a man crush on Herm already according to your avatar. We are just giving you a heads up. It not our fault if you cant take it, you pussy.

Thank you for what exactly? Your irrelevant opinions on how our season is going to go? Ohh well I guess if you've seen Herm before, then you know exactly how our season is going to play out... ? He's going to have the exact same record as he did in NY huh? According to your thought process Bilichick should have given up after those first few years of coaching huh? He shouldn't have won those superbowls, cause he sucked as a head coach in Cleveland.... shouldn't he have bombed in NE after his performance in CLE?

Your opinions are completely irrelevant.

Just giving us a heads up? And then call me a pussy? Yeah.... that makes all kinds of sense there..... Your pathetic bitterness at Herm leaving your organization is very obvious... you guys crying in this thread about how bad you think Herm will be is pretty sad....

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 02:55 PM
It not our fault if you cant take it, you pussy.

Feel free to pack a 50lb sewer rat in your arse, you bone smoking shitpig.
Damn, some of you are
http://www.lipstickkillers.com/comphell/asshole.gif

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Thank you for what exactly? Your irrelevant opinions on how our season is going to go? Ohh well I guess if you've seen Herm before, then you know exactly how our season is going to play out... ? He's going to have the exact same record as he did in NY huh? According to your thought process Bilichick should have given up after those first few years of coaching huh? He shouldn't have won those superbowls, cause he sucked as a head coach in Cleveland.... shouldn't he have bombed in NE after his performance in CLE?

Just giving us a heads up? And then call me a pussy? Yeah.... that makes all kinds of sense there..... Your pathetic bitterness at Herm leaving your organization is very obvious... you guys crying in this thread about how bad you think Herm will be is pretty sad....

belicheck started w/ a bad team and improved... herm started w/ a good team and went down... note the difference sukka.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 02:56 PM
A true fan through thin and thiner. This is the kind of loyal denial that can't be bought at any price.

ROFL

I love this leap of logic.

I'm ****ing sick and tired of being patronized by Jets fans with sub-50 IQ's and that somehow equals me denying that Herm is a bad coach.

ROFL

Chief Faithful
08-18-2006, 02:57 PM
We have had plenty of you chumps over on our site when the deal first went down to find out what we thought of him. We told them to put thier life preserver on because the ship is sinking. We are back to say I told you so.

You are saying, "I told you so" because of the results of a preseason game? ROFL Are you another one of those "East Coast Intellectuals" that have to warn Chiefs fans about how much a preseason game reflect on the coming season for our own good?

Why don't you take that glass vagina of yours back to your man friends on the Jet BB and get some sexual healing. We don't need any of your vagina drippings stinking up the Planet.

htismaqe
08-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Fair enough although I believe it was her first visit as well as the only thread I've been on. Also, I can tell you, if that was on our site, the poster saying that most likely would have been banned. Other than that I won't bother you any longer. Before I go, I just want you guys to know that their really isn't any animosity from Jet fans fo the Chiefs as far as I know unless we play each other. That being said both teams have serious issues to deal with. Take care.

It may have been her first visit. If she doesn't like the way she was treated, perhaps she should address it with HER FELLOW JETS FANS that came before her and created the perception in the first place.

KCTitus
08-18-2006, 02:59 PM
Ive read this thread and Im confused, still...what is the point of this act of charity by the benevolent Jets fans and their recruited smack boys exactly?

I mean, if any of these guys read last nights game thread, Im sure they would note much scrutiny put on the HC. This place is no homerfest for the Chiefs. As we all know Chiefsplanet only sanctions Bronco homerism.

Fish
belicheck started w/ a bad team and improved... herm started w/ a good team and went down... note the difference sukka.

That's so incorrect, I feel bad even quoting it.......

Chief Faithful
These JETS fans dont know much good 'midwest' smack. Im here to help.

First, you start with some derivative of Mullet and then throw in a Camaro reference and you've got some pretty good smack to throw at KC fans...

It's worked for Bronco fans for about a decade now...

So far, we've got hillbilly, inbred and Chefs...I think those are a bit older than the Mullet/Camaro jokes unfortunately.

Don't forget "Queefs" that one always hits me deep.

Florida_Bronco
08-18-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm not offering you sympathy you illiterate bitch. I'm telling you we don't want any sympathy from a bunch of sadsack fans of the New Jersey Jokes.

This may be the most classless post I've ever read.

Biggs
08-18-2006, 03:01 PM
ROFL

I'm ****ing sick and tired of being patronized by Jets fans with sub-50 IQ's and that somehow equals me denying that Herm is a bad coach.

ROFL

I meant it as a compliment but my low IQ failed to communicate it.

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 03:01 PM
ROFL

ROFL

The wars oveer you dumbass southern sympathizers... obviously you are the morons.

booger
08-18-2006, 03:02 PM
i thought it was kinda funay

Fish
08-18-2006, 03:03 PM
The wars oveer you dumbass southern sympathizers... obviously you are the morons.

ROFL

New low point folks!!

KCTitus
08-18-2006, 03:04 PM

What? Is that a civil war reference?

LOL...that's some obscure smack there.

HERM IS GOD
08-18-2006, 03:05 PM

I called you a pussy because its the truth. My opinion is irrelevant, yet you came back at me with a terrible arguement so apparently you care what I have to say. Herm took a great team and drove them underground. Pretty much what he is about to do with you. He cant even move the chains with that offense. PUSSY!

booger
08-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Dukes of Hazzard Rocks.

Go General Lee

Iowanian
Something tells me they don't sell these with round mouths because dickholsters like sperminator are eating square meals.

http://shop.newyorkjets.com/images/jetsshop/65_15_fan_face_rally_cap.gif

htismaqe
Especially since I'm north of the Mason Dixon line...

HERM IS GOD
08-18-2006, 03:07 PM
You are saying, "I told you so" because of the results of a preseason game? ROFL Are you another one of those "East Coast Intellectuals" that have to warn Chiefs fans about how much a preseason game reflect on the coming season for our own good?

Why don't you take that glass vagina of yours back to your man friends on the Jet BB and get some sexual healing. We don't need any of your vagina drippings stinking up the Planet.

Yeah, Im back to talk shit about a preseason game in which the one of the best offense in the game cant move the chains. Sounds like a Job for Herm.

booger
08-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Especially since I'm north of the Mason Dixon line...
I would like for us to give him more snaps at DT. He looked ok in NFLEL.

SPchief
08-18-2006, 03:08 PM
I knew there was a reason that my Camero had that Confederate flag painted on the front

Calcountry
08-18-2006, 03:10 PM
This may be the most classless post I've ever read.60 posts explains this.

Buzzsaw
Man, the mods (correction - "mod") here have thin skin. What a pussy. Last year at JI, we had a half dozen retards from here trolling JI last season making 9/11 jokes for days. Laughing that some of the Jets fans could have had friends and family that died in the attacks. Nobody was banned. But you guys can't handle a female Jet fan on your board without banning her? Laughable.

You can ban me too.

Iowanian
Dumbass? You're the only one I see here, stupid enough to stick his head into a barrel of titties and come out with a skin banana in your mouth.

Speaking of looks. Your mother is so ugly, you couldn't get a gorilla to face hump her if she was chewing banana flavored hubba bubba.

HERM IS GOD
ROFL

ROFL

Sub 50 IQs? Isnt this coming for the guy who banned a 17 yr old girl after she rejected his PM request for naked pictures.....pervert. What the **** do I have to get banned from this ****ing site, I already refused to send you naked pictures of myself. Whats next, Do I have to ask to **** all your mothers?

SPchief
08-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I don't think that ANYBODY has been banned yet.

JBucc
08-18-2006, 03:11 PM
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

http://www.tomgpalmer.com/images/Confederate%20Flag%20and%20Supporter-thumb.jpg

tk13
08-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Maybe we should all go to the Jets boards and telling them the sky is falling and Mangini is going to be a failure because they lost 16-3 in their first preseason game. That would make a lot of sense.

Sperminator
Dumbass? You're the only one I see here, stupid enough to stick his head into a barrel of titties and come out with a skin banana in your mouth.

Speaking of looks. Your mother is so ugly, you couldn't get a gorilla to face hump her if she was chewing banana flavored hubba bubba.

Did you come up w/ that joke, or was it your slave?

Iowanian
Myself, Phobia and Rainman were all on your board before and after that game. And while I did witness both of them give some serious beatdowns, I never saw anyone use9-11 crap. I call bullshit. Link it.

The only 9-11 link I've seen related to football concerning 911 involved Chief fans at arrowhead giving the Giants a Standing Ovation when they entered the week after it happend.

Meanwhile, Chief fans have been pelted with food, beer, batteries in your stadium.

Man, the mods (correction - "mod") here have thin skin. What a pussy. Last year at JI, we had a half dozen retards from here trolling JI last season making 9/11 jokes for days. Laughing that some of the Jets fans could have had friends and family that died in the attacks. But you guys can't handle a female Jet fan on your board without banning her? Laughable.

You can ban me too.

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 03:15 PM

Boo Hoo. what are you, about 6 years old?

Sperminator
08-18-2006, 03:16 PM
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

http://www.tomgpalmer.com/images/Confederate%20Flag%20and%20Supporter-thumb.jpg

self portrait?

Jetinhuntersville
08-18-2006, 03:17 PM

You know i didn't want to say it but it is sounding like, after 2 preseason games, that you are fearing we are right.

booger
All that girl had to say was she was Nick Mangolds Sister. We like fat chicks.

Calcountry
Ask Jerome Bettis, he will tell you why you kneel down. He almost Cost his team from going to the superbowl. He got lucky that one of the best field goal kickers in the game missed a easy 3.For that matter, ask Marty Shortenheimer what it feels like to not kneel. Honest to God, I don't believe he, or his football psyche, has ever recovered from Byners fumble.

rad
Maybe we should all go to the Jets boards and telling them the sky is falling and Mangini is going to be a failure because they lost 16-3 in their first preseason game. That would make a lot of sense.

I tried. I can't post yet. Gotta wait for activation.