PDA

View Full Version : Man, you guys too fast for me...

dollar1
08-17-2006, 10:54 PM
So, I finally get internet connection at home.

I'm a die hard lurker. Been here awhile (lurking at work).

So now I try and post some high quality sh%t, 'cause I've got TIVO and can really discect a play (like yea I'm this super Eval football pro) but trying to help.

I go to take a piss, come back, the sucker is 1 1/2 pages later. Yea, I take a long piss, but jeez, you guys don't take prisoners. Or can type a heck of alot faster then I can.

~Posted more tonight than in the last 4 months and Back Under My Rock~

SNR
08-17-2006, 10:56 PM
You apparently didn't do a very good job of lurking if the rate of traffic on gameday caught you offguard

blueballs
08-17-2006, 10:56 PM
lose the rock
you'll be fine as rain

dollar1
08-17-2006, 11:06 PM
SNR, I lurk at work. Never been on the board during a game. Lesson learned on my part.

My computer sauve isn't where it should be. Toss on a few Capt's and coke...oh well.

Bluewaulls, my rock is what I Lurk under...can't lose that :banghead:

~under rock~

Halfcan
08-17-2006, 11:35 PM
a die hard lurker???

sounds kinda creepy

greg63
08-17-2006, 11:48 PM
Man, you guys too fast for me...

...This is never something you want to admit to.

That is all.

dollar1
08-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Yep, doing it now.

I like to read/learn/enjoy, but don't usually have much to add. Most topics get enough responses that my response would be "Ditto what Halfcan said". Might help my post count (like I really care :p )

~under rock~

greg63
08-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Yep, doing it now.

I like to read/learn/enjoy, but don't usually have much to add. Most topics get enough responses that my response would be "Ditto what Halfcan said". Might help my post count (like I really care :p )

~under rock~

Agreeing with Halfcan or I could be the equivalent of BB suicide.