PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or

DenverChief
08-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Is anyone else scared sheetless about the changing of the offense to a power hold on to the ball scheme? I mean yea lets improve our time management offnese but why get away from fast strike make the other team try and keep up with you for the first 28 pts offense?

I think that this is disaster in the making

Guru
08-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Is anyone else scared sheetless about the changing of the offense to a power hold on to the ball scheme? I mean yea lets improve our time management offnese but why get away from fast strike make the other team try and keep up with you for the first 28 pts offense?

I wasn't feeling that way at first but I am starting to fear it a little bit now.

Halfcan
08-18-2006, 12:37 AM
I drank a 12 pack because I was so scared.

greg63
08-18-2006, 12:37 AM
I wasn't feeling that way at first but I am starting to fear it a little bit now.

Man; I'm really glad I didn't see the game.

DenverChief
08-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Man; I'm really glad I didn't see the game.

I haven't seen it either this is just my impression from box scores and media notes

greg63
08-18-2006, 12:41 AM
I haven't seen it either this is just my impression from box scores and media notes

All I had to do is read the posts here on the Planet to know that I did myself a favor by not taping this game for later viewing.

kcjayhawks5
08-18-2006, 12:45 AM
it was brutal man. i dont think i've ever seen the oline get pushed around like that. trent seemed to be running for his life. LJ, while he was in, was not running like he usually does (angry) maybe he's just taking it easy so he doesnt hurt himself. in that case i dont mind but im really beginning to worry about this new offensive system and this cover who that looks like SHIT

alanm
08-18-2006, 12:47 AM
All I had to do is read the posts here on the Planet to know that I did myself a favor by not taping this game for later viewing.
I taped it because I had other things to do this evening. I'm not sure I want to watch it now. You want it Greg? ROFL

DenverChief
08-18-2006, 12:48 AM
I can rememeber the Christian Okoye/ Barry Word years when we would fall behind by 14-21 points and still be trying to run the ball on 3rd and 8 after trying to run on first and second down.....f*ck that I wanna see a 35 yd out pattern on 1st down then LJ up the middle then tony G over the middle for 18 then LJ on a sweep left then a FB smash up the middle thats offense

alanm
08-18-2006, 12:48 AM
it was brutal man. i dont think i've ever seen the oline get pushed around like that. trent seemed to be running for his life. LJ, while he was in, was not running like he usually does (angry) maybe he's just taking it easy so he doesnt hurt himself. in that case i dont mind but im really beginning to worry about this new offensive system and this cover who that looks like SHIT
The cover who?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

KCChiefsFan88
08-18-2006, 12:49 AM

This was the main reason I was so against the decision to hire Herm. His entire philosophy is completely opposite of what this team is built for. Herm believes in playing very conservative ball control offense that relies on a strong defense to win games. That isn't what the Chiefs are, that isn't what they are built for and that strategy is going to lead to a failed season for the Chiefs.

Logical
08-18-2006, 12:50 AM

I think that this is disaster in the makingNot me I have resigned myself to this here fate.

SNR
08-18-2006, 12:52 AM
http://www.worldpantry.com/giustos/img/product/44180-1.jpg

greg63
08-18-2006, 12:53 AM
I taped it because I had other things to do this evening. I'm not sure I want to watch it now. You want it Greg? ROFL

ROFLROFL

I couldn't accept such a gift and deprive you of the joy of seeing such a great contest.

DenverChief

yeah run left, run right, run up the middle, PUNT

Guru
ROFL

greg63
08-18-2006, 12:54 AM
The cover who?? ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL

SNR
08-18-2006, 12:54 AM
yeah run left, run right, run up the middle, PUNTAll we have to base this year on offense off of is by what has been said by Herm. It's meaningless to make observations during these preseason games and then apply them to this next season. Exactly jack shit is shown in preseason

greg63
08-18-2006, 12:55 AM
ROFL
OOOOOO! YUMMY!

Reerun_KC
08-18-2006, 12:58 AM
This was the main reason I was so against the decision to hire Herm. His entire philosophy is completely opposite of what this team is built for. Herm believes in playing very conservative ball control offense that relies on a strong defense to win games. That isn't what the Chiefs are, that isn't what they are built for and that strategy is going to lead to a failed season for the Chiefs.

Finally someone who sees the light!

Herm cannot and will not help this team.. AKA Hiring Greg Robinson.

Both hires will have the same result.

Reaper16
08-18-2006, 01:04 AM
"Cover Who" is awesome. ROFL

SNR
08-18-2006, 01:05 AM
Finally someone who sees the light!

Herm cannot and will not help this team.. AKA Hiring Greg Robinson.

Both hires will have the same result.If the people who agree with you and "see the light" are canes fans, not to mention total retards, then there's something wrong with your stance in the first place

GoodDaySir!
08-18-2006, 02:41 AM
If you think the loss of Two Pro-Bowl if not All-Pro caliber players would not hurt the Chiefs then you are kidding yourselves.

blueballs
08-18-2006, 06:11 AM
Reerun_KC meets KCChiefsfan88
Athan should be worried if they get
press passes