PDA

View Full Version : Bring in Kerry Collins.....

redsurfer11
08-18-2006, 06:02 AM
Cut Huard, put Printers on practice squad,then send him to NFLE. Keep Croyle as third QB. Sorry, but we need a dependable back up QB, or the season could go down the tubes.We've been playing roulette with Green for years now.

chief52
08-18-2006, 06:12 AM
Cut Huard, put Printers on practice squad,then send him to NFLE. Keep Croyle as third QB. Sorry, but we need a dependable back up QB, or the season could go down the tubes.We've been playing roulette with Green for years now.

If Green goes down the Chiefs are not going to make the playoffs anyway. Who cares who the QB is...Collins sure is not going to lead this team to the playoffs.

MichaelH
08-18-2006, 06:29 AM
A mistake that I don't hear very often is letting Todd Collins go to the Redskins. He was a valuable backup.

Brock
08-18-2006, 06:31 AM
A mistake that I don't hear very often is letting Todd Collins go to the Redskins. He was a valuable backup.

Based on what?

Brock
08-18-2006, 06:31 AM
Kerry Collins is a horrible quarterback.

That is all.

MichaelH
08-18-2006, 06:33 AM
Based on what?

He knew the offense and is a hell of a lot better than Huard. I imagine the team felt more confident when he was in as well.

MahiMike
08-18-2006, 07:04 AM
Watching that game last night and seeing Trent on his ass after every play, I don't even want to see him in there until they fix the OL. Trent isn't as young as David Carr. He won't last the season like this. I say trade the Jags for David Garrard. This OL is gonna need somebody mobile.

Bwana
08-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Ouch! I know our 2nd stringer is a HUGE drop off from Trent but Collins? It's like trying to polish a turd with another turd.