PDA

View Full Version : OK Boomer lovers ...........

ROYC75
08-18-2006, 09:42 AM
I gotta add in that your boy didn't look to good last night. I saw him getting runned over and not wrapping up the tackles. Esp. one time I saw Scanlon blitz in, took out the blocker and the HB ran right over the top of Boomer....... The boom was from the HB.

It appears he still has alot to learn........... :hmmm:

What say you ?

MichaelH
08-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Maybe he thought he was playing offense? :hmmm:

Gonzo
08-18-2006, 09:48 AM
You will be struck down for doubting the Boomer.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 09:49 AM
"runned" over?

pr_capone
08-18-2006, 09:50 AM
I once saw Christian Okoye get blown up by Steve Atwater.... damn, he must have sucked.

Boomer was pretty solid when he was in the game. He was pretty solid on special teams last year as well.

Cant judge the guy based on 1 pre-season game. He will be just fine. If only his attitude and work ethic were contagious..... *sigh*

Baby Lee
08-18-2006, 09:52 AM
I saw him getting runned over
Maybe he up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T!!

shaneo69
08-18-2006, 09:52 AM
I can't wait until Scanlon gets cut.

ROYC75
08-18-2006, 09:53 AM
I once saw Christian Okoye get blown up by Steve Atwater.... damn, he must have sucked.

Boomer was pretty solid when he was in the game. He was pretty solid on special teams last year as well.

Cant judge the guy based on 1 pre-season game. He will be just fine. If only his attitude and work ethic were contagious..... *sigh*

I'm just pick'n here...... IMHO, I thought he played poorly. I have seen him do better, could just be the mood of the night,looked like many players weren't into the game .

Mr. Laz
08-18-2006, 09:54 AM
I gotta add in that your boy didn't look to good last night. I saw him getting runned over and not wrapping up the tackles. Esp. one time I saw Scanlon blitz in, took out the blocker and the HB ran right over the top of Boomer....... The boom was from the HB.

What say you ?
how did scanlon's cock taste last night?

pr_capone
08-18-2006, 09:55 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

jspchief
08-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Maybe he up and R-U-N-N-O-F-T!!nice reference.

ROYC75
08-18-2006, 09:56 AM
I can't wait until Scanlon gets cut.

You do like to dream I see........... Cut a guy who knows can play all 3 LB's and lead the team in ST's tackles..... ROFL

Cut ....... No

Maybe next year he doesn't resign with the Chiefs, contract is up.

ROYC75
08-18-2006, 09:57 AM

Now why would you ask me when you was on the recieving end last night ? :hmmm:

sedated
08-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Now why would you ask me when you was on the recieving end last night ? :hmmm:

were

StcChief
08-18-2006, 10:17 AM
Sic 'em Boomer

CosmicPal
08-18-2006, 10:19 AM
I don't know what game you were watching, but I did see him make a pretty good tackle once. He leveled the ball carrier near the sideline.

StcChief
08-18-2006, 10:20 AM
I saw the HB play, but several good plays as well.....

Selective review again by a Boomer hater.

jspchief
08-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Meh, Boomer did play like shit. His tackling sucks at this point.

pr_capone
08-18-2006, 10:32 AM

Granted... he is no Terry Tate. But he is young and will improve dramatically based on his attitude alone.

Bob Dole
08-18-2006, 10:47 AM

And the rest of the team looked really sharp.

Fruit Ninja
08-18-2006, 10:49 AM
If this shit is happening during week 1,2 and 3 then i will worry. Not talking jsut about boomer, the team as a whole. Right now, i am not to concerned about the team. Though, they do have to show more fight.

I wish they would cut Hicks so other people will start worring about thier jobs. Cutting HIcks who has been on this team along time and has been a leader on a shitty Defense would send a message.

ROYC75
08-18-2006, 10:55 AM
I saw the HB play, but several good plays as well.....

Selective review again by a Boomer hater.

Wrong, I'm not a Boomer hater, I want him to do well like any other Chiefs player. I can see he has talent, he can do well on ST's.

I'm just ribbing the guys who fell in love with him because of his mouth, as much as claiming he was better than Scanlon.

To this date, he is still not better than Scanlon. Can he be ? Maybe someday.............

ROYC75
08-18-2006, 10:58 AM
If this shit is happening during week 1,2 and 3 then i will worry. Not talking jsut about boomer, the team as a whole. Right now, i am not to concerned about the team. Though, they do have to show more fight.

I wish they would cut Hicks so other people will start worring about thier jobs. Cutting HIcks who has been on this team along time and has been a leader on a shitty Defense would send a message.

With Hali onboard, If Hall does anything when he is healthy, Hicks could get cut, Wikerson should only get better at a much younger age ...... Hicks = Salary cut.

John Browning ? He's old, but can play both positions, can / will he be the last DL man picked ?

ROYC75
08-18-2006, 10:59 AM
And the rest of the team looked really sharp.

Herm wanted team unity........... he got it, the whole team sucked.

shaneo69
08-18-2006, 11:04 AM

Hicks is so bad, it is almost incomprehendible how he is still a starter. Even as a backup to Hali, I would rather have freakin' Clint Mitchell out there. I saw Hicks get chipped by a TE last night and he flew back about 5 yards. Totally pathetic. Yet he is still the face and mouthpiece of the defense.

The other guy I can't believe is still on this team is Bell. He does nothing out there. Even his quotes in the paper after the game are infuriating. "We need to focus better, sometimes I even caught myself running the wrong way." Yeah, no sh*t, you suck, you shouldn't even be on the team you worthless piece of crap. Get Kris Griffin or Fox out there in his place.

Once you get rid of these two wastes of space, you still have no push from the DT's. And even if you miraculously get some kind of pressure on the QB, Gunther has the CB's playing 10 yards off the WR, so the QB can still dump it off for a 9 yard gain.

Should be fun watching this team this year. :rolleyes:

ChiefaRoo
08-18-2006, 11:16 AM
I don't hate Boomer. That being said he's an undersized MLB who MUST have good DT's in front of him or he's going to get swallowed up by the big Guards. The potential strength of this Defense is the LB's however, if the DT's can't keep themselves playing at the LOS or on the offensive side of the ball it's over. I'm just hopeful that we will get some DT push and that Hali and Allen can keep containment at the LOS. IF they do keep containment then they'll have to be good enough not to get ridden way outside by a playaction run as the back will simply run inside the OT's block while our ends are thinking containment or pass rush. (That's what happened to Neil Smith sometimes back in the day). I am very concerned that our whole Dline is just not going to cut it. Hope I'm wrong.

Smed1065
08-18-2006, 11:24 AM
I heard the Giants had women in the Chiefs lockerroom, thats why they had no fire and was late returning from halftime.

NJ Chief Fan
08-18-2006, 01:02 PM
our entire defense sucks WHO CARES

Seek
08-18-2006, 02:08 PM

What say you ?

Funny Roy, I thought Boomer and Scanlon's play was identical. I really thought that the Giants running backs were hitting our line backers and then tripped over them for 8 yard gains.

Based on the play of the back up line backers I am ready to see Pollard and Page in at line backer.

SNR
08-18-2006, 02:11 PM
I don't hate Boomer, and he's pretty much a lock to make this team, but I also think he gives the fans a woody over a lot of nothing. He makes cheesy remarks on an online journal and has good hustle. You can't hate a guy for that, but neither can you make excuses for him when he doesn't perform like he should.

At this point, yes, Scanlon is the better LB, even though he's a backup OLB

SNR
08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Funny Roy, I thought Boomer and Scanlon's play was identical. I really thought that the Giants running backs were hitting our line backers and then tripped over them for 8 yard gains.

Based on the play of the back up line backers I am ready to see Pollard and Page in at line backer.Our linebackers weren't the problem last night. The defensive line did jack shit to slow down the running back or at least fill in some holes in the offensive line. The line of scrimmage belonged to the Giants Oline that game ALL GAME

PunkinDrublic
08-18-2006, 02:14 PM
A lot of guys had bad games last night Boomer was no different. I think Boomers a good guy and I like reading the diaries he puts out but we are pretty set at starting linebacker. Right now I think he could be a solid special teamer if he makes the team again and maybe eventually get a little playing time on defense if he gets better.