PDA

View Full Version : Hey bitches guess who's coming out....

KChiefsQT
08-18-2006, 12:27 PM
..for the season/home opener!!!!

Yep...me! (just found out today..sorry, getting a LITTLE EXCITED) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hypersensitiveZO6
08-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Can only bitches respond?

chagrin
08-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Will you be wearing a red bikini?

DMAC
08-18-2006, 12:41 PM
I will wave to you, be looking for me, OK?

KChiefsQT
08-18-2006, 12:42 PM
No...I'll be wearing my new authentic LJ jersey.... thanks BD!!!!!! Hahahahhahah... sorry I'm overly excited right now..made me forget about how shitty our 1st team O and D played last night!!!!!!!!!!

DMAC
08-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Will you be wearing a red bikini?Yes I will. It keeps torso boy cool.

ck_IN
08-18-2006, 12:52 PM
<i>guess who's coming out....</i>

Hmmm Liberace? Boy George? George Michael? Oh I know Elton John? Wait a minute maybe it's Gochiefs. :hmmm:

Iowanian
08-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Lucky for you, they now have those oversized seats on planes, to fit your giganticassasaurus into comfortably.

|Zach|
08-18-2006, 12:59 PM
No...I'll be wearing my new authentic LJ jersey.... thanks BD!!!!!!
What kind of shananigens are going on around here

BucEyedPea
08-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Can only bitches respond?
Yes...didn't you read the thread's title.

All men please exit outta the thread Now!:p

Glad you can make the opener,KChiefsQT!
Too bad I'm not a Cheifs Fan or midwesternah!
Happy for you gal! :)

ChiefsFire
08-18-2006, 01:05 PM
hey QT......i got room forya at my place if ya need someplace to stay....btw i hog the covers

ILikeBigTiddys
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Do you have big tiddys, because thats what I like! I'm a motor boatin' sum bitch :p

KChiefsQT
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Lucky for you, they now have those oversized seats on planes, to fit your giganticassasaurus into comfortably.
Hahah.. yeah good thing!!

KChiefsQT
08-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Do you have big tiddys, because thats what I like! I'm a motor boatin' sum bitch :p

Uhhhh, no.

SPchief
08-18-2006, 01:17 PM
We can finally prove that it isn't your ass.

KChiefsQT
08-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Have @ it!

|Zach|
08-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Have @ it!
Oh wow.

hypersensitiveZO6
08-18-2006, 01:38 PM

Too bad I'm not a Chiefs Fan or midwesternah!

In that case....I purpose discussing what's a matter with leaving the toilet seat up. :D

KC Dan
08-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Have @ it!
See, I happen to be on the positive side of things. I would be out to prove it IS yours. But, we already know that it is, so I'm out. Have a great time at the true Mecca as will I with the Dartmaster & friends! Feel free to stop by as many have in the past. Tell BD that he needs to get the heck back out to the Mecca! I have visited him a few times while in No. Cal on business but that is entirely different. He and the better half need to hop a plane to MCI again.

greg63
08-18-2006, 02:00 PM

Too bad I'm not a Chiefs Fan or midwesternah!

Well I'm not going to reply then!

That is all. :p

4th and Long
08-18-2006, 02:04 PM
:doh!: :shake: Wallow in your ignorance.

Lzen
08-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Congrats. I'll be there for the openener, too. :)

BucEyedPea
08-18-2006, 02:11 PM
In that case....I purpose discussing what's a matter with leaving the toilet seat up. :D

Well?

Continue...... :clap:

Tribal Warfare
08-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Ahhh the obligatory a girl posting that she's going to game, and the BB wants a gratitous titty flash when the camera finds her in the stands.

ROFL As it is written on Chiefs Planet shall it be done. ROFL

JBucc
08-18-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm coming too. I'll be the big bald guy in the leather jacket. Just come up and say hey shithead and I'll know it's one of you guys.

chagrin
08-18-2006, 02:26 PM
Yes I will. It keeps torso boy cool.

ROFL

ck_IN
08-18-2006, 02:27 PM
<i>Well?
Continue</i>

We need it up, y'all need it down. Y'all can put it down just as easy as we can. So rather then bitch at us about leaving it up, use that energy to put it down yourselves.

4th and Long
08-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Ahhh the obligatory a girl posting that she's going to game, and the BB wants a gratitous titty flash when the camera finds her in the stands.

ROFL As it is written on Chiefs Planet shall it be done. ROFL
I have $20.00 that says it won't happen.

Tribal Warfare
08-18-2006, 02:29 PM
I have $20.00 that says it won't happen.

I was being fecious

4th and Long
08-18-2006, 02:31 PM
I was being fecious
Hey! No one wants your feces on the board, damnit! :cuss:

Oh wait. Did you mean, facetious?

:p

BucEyedPea
08-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Hey! No one wants your feces on the board, damnit! :cuss:

Oh wait. Did you mean, facetious?

ROFL

BucEyedPea
08-18-2006, 02:44 PM
<i>Well?
Continue</i>

We need it up, y'all need it down. Y'all can put it down just as easy as we can. So rather then bitch at us about leaving it up, use that energy to put it down yourselves.

That won't work. Ya' see it's like this:
You face toward the thing when ya' go about your biz'...but we do not, we have our backs to it. So it's not seen.

also....

In the middle of the night, it's just too dark and it's assumed (the normal state of affairs) so we tend to fall in the bowl.

Lzen
08-18-2006, 02:59 PM
You face toward the thing when ya' go about your biz'...but we do not, we have our backs to it. So it's not seen.

also....

In the middle of the night, it's just too dark and it's assumed (the normal state of affairs) so we tend to fall in the bowl.

That's your own fault, dumbass.

ck_IN
08-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Ok Buc you mean to tell me in the time you guys take to pull up your skirt/pull down your pants and then pull down your underwear assuming you're wearing any you can't take a peek over your shoulder and check the status of the seat? You can't notice the status of the seat but you've no problem noticing that we take a 2 millisecond peek at that woman with the great rack at the next table? You can't notice the seat but you've no problem noticing that we've driven by that gas station twice so obviously we're lost? (we're not by the way) You can notice that your coworker looked at you funny so she clearly is a biatch who hates you but you can't notice the seat?

As for night, if it's dark, turn on a light. And why is the seat down considered the normal state? I assume my wife not 'helping' me while I drive is a normal state but it doesn't seem to work that way as she shrieks and points out every car pulling out within a half mile of us.

4th and Long
08-18-2006, 03:05 PM
This premise assumes one walks backwards into the bathroom, not once sighting the toilet. I think we all know better than that.
also....

Turn on the light, you lazy ass. If you're not smart enough to look before you sit, you deserve a seat next to the Tidy Bowl Man.

Donger
08-18-2006, 03:06 PM
:doh!: :shake: Wallow in your ignorance.

Other than adding the Chiefs logo, did you alter that photo in any other way?

Oh, and the background.

4th and Long
08-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Other than adding the Chiefs logo, did you alter that photo in any other way?

Oh, and the background.

To the best of my memory, no.

Donger
08-18-2006, 03:25 PM
To the best of my memory, no.

That's hardly convincing.

sedated
08-18-2006, 03:35 PM

also....

that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard

CHENZ A!
08-18-2006, 06:20 PM

Yep...me! (just found out today..sorry, getting a LITTLE EXCITED) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats, that is a huge game for us against a tough team.

First trip to KC/Arrowhead?

You should come party with me before the game. We'll have a huge group. PM me for details if you're interested.

KChiefsQT
08-31-2006, 11:27 AM
8 DAYS bitcheeeeeeees!

morphius
08-31-2006, 01:08 PM
8 DAYS bitcheeeeeeees!
Getting a little bit excited, huh?

Moooo
08-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Getting a little bit excited, huh?

That's how they talk in California...

I watch Entourage, I know these things.

Moooo

luv
08-31-2006, 01:37 PM
That's how they talk in California...

I watch Entourage, I know these things.

Moooo
You should go up and give her the same type of welcome Vince would. She's a cutie.

Moooo
08-31-2006, 01:39 PM
You should go up and give her the same type of welcome Vince would. She's a cutie.

:hmmm: I dunno... I'm more apt to give her an Ari welcome...

LOL, I could never talk like that, and I could never act like Vince. I'd be like E.

Moooo

Raiderhader
08-31-2006, 01:45 PM
That's hardly convincing.

I miss this old debate; glad to see it revived.

SPchief
08-31-2006, 01:46 PM
Until its proven, ITS NOT HER ASS

KChiefsQT
08-31-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the compliment Luv. Are you close to Blue Springs or Lee's Summit...or something along that line? If so we should go out Friday night for some drinks. I'm crashing @ my dad's buddies house and it might be fun to hang out with some ladies instead of old men. Lemme know, I can message you over my cell or vise versa!

Moooo
08-31-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the compliment Luv. Are you close to Blue Springs or Lee's Summit...or something along that line? If so we should go out Friday night for some drinks. I'm crashing @ my dad's buddies house and it might be fun to hang out with some ladies instead of old men. Lemme know, I can message you over my cell or vise versa!

I'm not luv, but I know she lives in Springfield... as do I.

Moooo

KChiefsQT
08-31-2006, 03:14 PM

Moooo
How far is that from Lee's Summit?

sedated
08-31-2006, 03:19 PM

about 3 hours I think :shrug:

but Overland park is only 30 minutes :D

<-------- :p

ChiefsOne
08-31-2006, 03:19 PM

2.5 hours

KChiefsQT
08-31-2006, 03:22 PM
about 3 hours I think :shrug:

but Overland park is only 30 minutes :D

<-------- :p
lmao... hmm!

Skip Towne
08-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Your dad's buddies house? He's a dirty old man. Better come stay at my house.

Moooo
08-31-2006, 03:28 PM

Is that car in your avatar a 55 Chevy? It looks like one...

Moooo

KChiefsQT
08-31-2006, 03:28 PM
LMAO.. I'm gonna have to ponder on that one for a bit.

sedated
08-31-2006, 03:29 PM
I'm crashing @ my dad's buddies house

sounds like a recipe for a gang bang if you ask me.

or maybe I'm just thinking of the times I stayed at my dad's "friend's" house.

the nightmares never stop
:crybaby:

KChiefsQT
08-31-2006, 03:38 PM
sounds like a recipe for a gang bang if you ask me.

or maybe I'm just thinking of the times I stayed at my dad's "friend's" house.

the nightmares never stop
:crybaby:

Hmmm... yeah, no!! #1 I'm not the "gang-bang type of girl" #2, I don't practice insest.

Sorry about your traumatic experiences

Moooo
08-31-2006, 03:40 PM
Hmmm... yeah, no!! #1 I'm not the "gang-bang type of girl" #2, I don't practice insest.

Sorry about your traumatic experiences

Yeah, she doesn't live in Van Nuys!

That's the extent of my SoCal knowledge...

Moooo

Skip Towne
08-31-2006, 03:41 PM
Is that car in your avatar a 55 Chevy? It looks like one...

Moooo
Yep. It's my friend's '55 Chevy with a small block 400. It has turned a 10.29 @129.6 mph.

Jilly
08-31-2006, 04:05 PM
It's 3 hours, QT, in case you don't trust these guys, which I don't know how you could EVER not trust them...right boys?

KChiefsQT
08-31-2006, 04:49 PM
It's 3 hours, QT, in case you don't trust these guys, which I don't know how you could EVER not trust them...right boys?
Thanks, Mr. Trustworthy :)

sedated
08-31-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks, Mr. Trustworthy :)

:)

if she was a man, what's she doin with a rack like that?

Calcountry
08-31-2006, 06:27 PM

Yep...me! (just found out today..sorry, getting a LITTLE EXCITED) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Is that all it takes for you to get excited?

luv
09-01-2006, 01:10 AM

Moooo
Wow, was that a hint, or what?

luv
09-01-2006, 02:39 AM
Home opener is on Sunday, right? I might be able to make the trip on that Saturday. I work Friday night though. No getting out of it. The boss is on vacation starting tomorrow throught next Friday. Gotta make sure the shift runs without her.

Moooo
09-01-2006, 03:10 AM

That's how I know you live there...

Did that sound bad? I'm really bad at sounding like I'm coming on to chicks when I don't mean to. Was that what you meant by a hint?

Moooo

luv
09-01-2006, 03:11 AM
That's how I know you live there...

Did that sound bad? I'm really bad at sounding like I'm coming on to chicks when I don't mean to. Was that what you meant by a hint?

Moooo
Just the mood I'm in tonight. Taking things out of context.

Moooo
09-01-2006, 03:12 AM
Just the mood I'm in tonight. Taking things out of context.

I one time asked a girl at Sonic what time she was getting off work. I was just being friendly, but she started to give me her number... I was like... crap!

Moooo, who is fuzzy in translation

luv
09-01-2006, 03:14 AM
I one time asked a girl at Sonic what time she was getting off work. I was just being friendly, but she started to give me her number... I was like... crap!

Moooo, who is fuzzy in translation
Females just can't resist your charm. :p

What are you doing next Saturday? Wanna take a raod trip to Lee's Summit? We could see if we could get some planeteers together.

Moooo
09-01-2006, 03:16 AM

What are you doing next Saturday? Wanna take a raod trip to Lee's Summit? We could see if we could get some planeteers together.

I dunno... I don't see why not :) With the way things have been going people have been telling me what to do on the weekend. I don't think anyone has made plans for me, so I think I'm free to do whatever!

Moooo

luv
09-01-2006, 03:18 AM
I dunno... I don't see why not :) With the way things have been going people have been telling me what to do on the weekend. I don't think anyone has made plans for me, so I think I'm free to do whatever!

Moooo
I don't want to make plans for you. Definitely not trying to tell you what to do. Just a thought/suggestion. I figured you'd already have plans for going out of town somewhere else. :p

Moooo
09-01-2006, 03:19 AM
I don't want to make plans for you. Definitely not trying to tell you what to do. Just a thought/suggestion. I figured you'd already have plans for going out of town somewhere else. :p

I have to visit my dad in Alton in the next month or so, but I'm waiting for my grammy to show up there.

This next weekend should be fine. What's going on in Lee's Summit?

Moooo

luv
09-01-2006, 03:21 AM
I have to visit my dad in Alton in the next month or so, but I'm waiting for my grammy to show up there.

This next weekend should be fine. What's going on in Lee's Summit?

Moooo
QT will be there I guess. She offered to go out Friday night if I could, but I work. Might be cool to meet some new people. Put faces with names. I don't know that my brakes would make the trip (hint hint).

Moooo
09-01-2006, 03:23 AM
QT will be there I guess. She offered to go out Friday night if I could, but I work. Might be cool to meet some new people. Put faces with names. I don't know that my brakes would make the trip (hint hint).

Cool, I'll have my secretary make the plans and call you. For the trip I can be paid in barbecue. So who else is going to be at this get together?

Moooo

luv
09-01-2006, 03:26 AM
Cool, I'll have my secretary make the plans and call you. For the trip I can be paid in barbecue. So who else is going to be at this get together?

Moooo
I have no clue. The idea just kind of formed. I'll start a thread. Maybe we can just make it for KC on 9/9. Kind of a home opener eve get-together.

Moooo
09-01-2006, 03:28 AM
I have no clue. The idea just kind of formed. I'll start a thread. Maybe we can just make it for KC on 9/9. Kind of a home opener eve get-together.

I get exceptionally nervous around new people... but I'm game. A lot of times it goes away and I end up enjoying myself.

Moooo

luv
09-01-2006, 03:31 AM
I get exceptionally nervous around new people... but I'm game. A lot of times it goes away and I end up enjoying myself.

Moooo
I'm the same way, but at least we'd know each other. I'm always up for a road trip.

Demonpenz
09-01-2006, 06:00 AM

Moooo

they have this stuff called beer. Takes the edge right off.

greg63
09-01-2006, 06:40 AM
they have this stuff called beer. Takes the edge right off.

BigRedChief
09-01-2006, 07:53 AM
Friday is "Red Friday" in Westport. Chiefs players, cheerleaders, Lamar and King Carl and drinking beer in the streets. What more could anyone ask?

You guys are welcome to stop by my tailgate for the home opener. It's a real happening spot. Lots of foot traffic. The Tee-Pee gang. The Superfans are there which attracts a lot more traffic.

KChiefsQT
09-01-2006, 10:25 AM
7 days!!!! LUV... I'm totally down. I'll PM you my digits and keep in touch in the next week.

sedated
09-01-2006, 05:00 PM

you two need to just get together and get it over with. :hump:

"what are you doing?"

"nothing"

"me neither"

"I'm lonely"

"me too"

"was that a hint?"

"I dunno, was yours?"

KChiefsQT
09-06-2006, 09:33 AM
1 DAY 23 HOURS 18 MINUTES 44 SECONDS ... Until I FLY TO K.C.!!!!!!!

4th and Long
09-06-2006, 09:49 AM
1 DAY 23 HOURS 18 MINUTES 44 SECONDS ... Until I FLY TO K.C.!!!!!!!
No need to get excited. I live here. It's not a big deal. Really.
http://crystal.typepad.com/crystalclear/images/eeyore.jpg

KChiefsQT
09-06-2006, 09:58 AM
No need to get excited. I live here. It's not a big deal. Really.

Not excited about Kansas City so to speak.... but ARROWHEAD!!!!!

Bowser
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm the same way, but at least we'd know each other. I'm always up for a road trip.

Well, so much for that.

jspchief
09-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Heh. You can see the progression of luv getting played in this thread.

Saulbadguy
09-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Heh. You can see the progression of luv getting played in this thread.
Nice, classless bump! I love it.

PastorMikH
09-06-2006, 10:24 AM

Moooo

There's a subtle hint that he's got a woman running his life.

PastorMikH
09-06-2006, 10:25 AM
I don't know why, but whenever I see this thread title on the main page, I expect to click on it to find out that ChiefsQT is coming out of the closet or something.

hawkchief
09-06-2006, 10:33 AM

Looks like the beginning of the end for the luv/Moo relationship!

KChiefsQT
09-06-2006, 08:14 PM
There's a subtle hint that he's got a woman running his life.
I'd say it's a little more than "subtle". Anyways, 1 DAY, 12 HOURS AND 36 MINUTES!!!!!!

4th and Long
09-06-2006, 08:20 PM
I'd say it's a little more than "subtle". Anyways, 1 DAY, 12 HOURS AND 36 MINUTES!!!!!!
I'd leave now if I were you. I hear airport security is a real bitch these days.

TinyEvel
09-06-2006, 08:23 PM
TGI Friday's Saturday night?

KChiefsQT
09-06-2006, 08:28 PM
TGI Friday's Saturday night?
whattt. no way.... i wanna go to a sportsbar so i can kick your arse in pool.

KChiefsQT
09-06-2006, 08:28 PM
I'd leave now if I were you. I hear airport security is a real bitch these days.
I heard.. no drinks, food etc on the plane right?

4th and Long
09-06-2006, 08:34 PM
I heard.. no drinks, food etc on the plane right?
"TSA has changed security screening procedures at all U.S. airports, banning liquids and gels at security checkpoints and aboard flights. You will not be permitted to bring any liquids or gels past the screening checkpoint or on board, with a few exceptions.

We allow small doses of liquid medications through the security checkpoint and onboard airplanes, a slight adjustment from the original ban, which was implemented on August 10.

We also now require all passengers to remove their shoes so they may be X-rayed with their carry-on bags."

JBucc
09-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Do they still let fake boobies on planes? I bet you could pay off a surgeon to put some explosive in your boobs and the search people couldn't touch you. To light it just rip off your nipple.

4th and Long
09-06-2006, 08:37 PM
You also must have a photo ID of your ass. It will be compared to your actual ass, to make sure that really is your ass and that you are not using a body double.

BigRedChief
09-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Not excited about Kansas City so to speak.... but ARROWHEAD!!!!!
AWWW Chit he's almost ready to start bagging on KC BBQ now...
http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/arc/image/1110/bonob.jpg

Guru
09-07-2006, 12:25 AM

That actually looks like a good caption this pic pic.

greg63
09-07-2006, 12:27 AM

LMAO

Halfcan
09-07-2006, 01:01 AM
Why all the hate on Bono-after all he did run like a 96 yard TD against the Cardinals. The guy was a stud!!

Guru
09-07-2006, 01:17 AM
Why all the hate on Bono-after all he did run like a 96 yard TD against the Cardinals. The guy was a stud!!

heh, they even put that little nugget on a Trivial Pursuit card too. I couldn't beleive it when I got that question.

greg63
09-07-2006, 02:00 AM

I thought it was more like 76 yards.

Anyway; I really never had a problem with him.

Halfcan
09-07-2006, 02:01 AM
I thought it was more like 76 yards.

Anyway; I really never had a problem with him.

I was joking-if we had a good QB that year, who knows what could have happened.

BigRedChief
09-07-2006, 07:25 AM
I was joking-if we had a good QB that year, who knows what could have happened.
Or if Montana would have stayed one more year.:deevee: