PDA

View Full Version : Snakes on a Plane

Mr. Christopher
08-19-2006, 12:46 AM
So bad it's good!

Reaper16
08-19-2006, 02:51 AM
I had a satisfactory movie experience. The amount of audience participation was awesome. (A practice only appropriate for this kind of movie.)

I think the movie falls short of greatness because it takes itself too seriously. Yeah, I said it. It should have been campier and cheesier. It was plenty funny, but it should have been cult-classic-securing, gut-wrenchingly funny. I'm a big fan of movies so bad that they're funny, so I expected more. (80's action is the best genre for this, btw.)

It's still a must see, though. You'll have a splendid time.

Moooo
08-19-2006, 06:15 AM
I had a satisfactory movie experience. The amount of audience participation was awesome. (A practice only appropriate for this kind of movie.)

I think the movie falls short of greatness because it takes itself too seriously. Yeah, I said it. It should have been campier and cheesier. It was plenty funny, but it should have been cult-classic-securing, gut-wrenchingly funny. I'm a big fan of movies so bad that they're funny, so I expected more. (80's action is the best genre for this, btw.)

It's still a must see, though. You'll have a splendid time.

So its no "Army of Darkness?"

Moooo, who's favorite actor is Bruce Campbell

luv
08-19-2006, 10:08 AM
So its no "Army of Darkness?"

Moooo, who's favorite actor is Bruce Campbell
I don't think there could be another like Army of Darkness.

Bearcat
08-19-2006, 03:38 PM
It should have been campier and cheesier. It was plenty funny, but it should have been cult-classic-securing, gut-wrenchingly funny. I'm a big fan of movies so bad that they're funny, so I expected more. (80's action is the best genre for this, btw.)

With a name like that I'm surprised it's not... Top Ten things Heard Outside the theater of Snakes on a Plane...

#10 What's it about?

Mr. Christopher
08-19-2006, 04:06 PM
I agree it could have been cheesier...However, I thought it did just fine in the cheesy department because of the seriousness. It was subtle in away, but very tongue in cheek.

Without a doubt, though, this is an audience-participating experience, and well worth the money to go out and see it.