PDA

View Full Version : Priest

Guru
08-19-2006, 05:34 AM
In my dynasty league I can keep as many players as I want as long as they are under contract. I have 2 years left on Priest but also need to re-strengthen my RBs and QB positions. Basically on rooks and lower tier players in the draft.

Would you keep him.

We have 20 players per team in a 12 team league. I am keeping 14. 15 if I keep Priest. A just in case manuver.

Most of me beleives he is done. Then there is still that damn 15% that says "Hey, it is Priest and he has come back before."

Moooo
08-19-2006, 05:44 AM
In my dynasty league I can keep as many players as I want as long as they are under contract. I have 2 years left on Priest but also need to re-strengthen my RBs and QB positions. Basically on rooks and lower tier players in the draft.

Would you keep him.

We have 20 players per team in a 12 team league. I am keeping 14. 15 if I keep Priest. A just in case manuver.

Most of me beleives he is done. Then there is still that damn 15% that says "Hey, it is Priest and he has come back before."

IMO, I'd say more like 5%... I don't know if that helps you or not.

Moooo

Guru
08-19-2006, 05:47 AM
IMO, I'd say more like 5%... I don't know if that helps you or not.

Moooo

should have made this a poll. But would you keep him. That is my question.

Moooo
08-19-2006, 05:54 AM
should have made this a poll. But would you keep him. That is my question.

I'm not a fantasy football guy, so you'll have to explain this to me. What's the penalty for keeping him as opposed to giving him the axe?

Moooo

Guru
08-19-2006, 06:07 AM
I'm not a fantasy football guy, so you'll have to explain this to me. What's the penalty for keeping him as opposed to giving him the axe?

Moooo

He still has 2 years on his contract for me so that is 2 out of 40 I can't assign to anyone else unless I drop him.

Moooo
08-19-2006, 06:09 AM
He still has 2 years on his contract for me so that is 2 out of 40 I can't assign to anyone else unless I drop him.

Who else is available to make it worth your while? It may be 2 years, but if all that's out there is nothing, then its not like you'll do any better than him even if he doesn't play.

I'm really sorry, but I'm dumb... Maybe I don't get this.

Moooo

Guru
08-19-2006, 06:23 AM
Who else is available to make it worth your while? It may be 2 years, but if all that's out there is nothing, then its not like you'll do any better than him even if he doesn't play.

I'm really sorry, but I'm dumb... Maybe I don't get this.

Moooo

Unfortunately, I have to make this decision before I know what is out there. The only thing I know for certain is all the rookies are out there.

Mojo Rising
08-19-2006, 07:04 AM
Who are your other choices to keep? Not only is Priest's health a question, but he also is not a starter.

Bwana
08-19-2006, 07:17 AM
I'll stick with what I have said for months.......he's done. I hate to see that, but it's reality.

HMc
08-19-2006, 07:20 AM
gochiefs is more likely to be playing tailback for the chiefs than priest.

Chief Chief
08-19-2006, 07:49 AM
If ALL the rookies are out there, then drop Priest and pick up Reggie.

Hoover
08-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Yep.

I'd drop him for Bush, Maroney, ao the Addia (sp?) dude from Indy.

noa
08-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Drop him like a bunker buster

Hound333
08-19-2006, 10:18 AM
I would get rid of him. He is not likely to play at all. Even if he does it will be spot work behind LJ and possibly behind Bennett.

Vegas_Dave
08-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Drop him. We as Chiefs fans hate to see that and hate to say it... but from the aspect of playing Fantasy Football, you have to play win.

Florida_Bronco
08-19-2006, 11:30 AM
I'll stick with what I have said for months.......he's done. I hate to see that, but it's reality.

I agree. As much as he was a thorn in my Bronco's side, I always thought Priest was a real class act and a good guy. I hate to see his career end like that.