PDA

View Full Version : Why third preseason game will be real preview!

Rick
08-19-2006, 11:51 AM
First of all, it has always been the game for most teams to go out and see what the veterans can do.

Secondly, it is usually the game when coordinators actually game plan some.

Third, most of the guys who haven't played yet are going to.

Fourth, Herm is now under some pressure after two of the most pathetic preseason games the Chiefs have ever played.

Fifth, this team needs a huge confidence builder and the coaching staff knows it (piss on the vanilla stuff next game)

* By the way, those who think Hali is going to save this defense need to think again. Help yes, fix no.

Bowser
08-19-2006, 11:53 AM
It's all about the Governor's Cup.

Smed1065
08-19-2006, 12:31 PM
First of all, it has always been the game for most teams to go out and see what the veterans can do.

Secondly, it is usually the game when coordinators actually game plan some.

Third, most of the guys who haven't played yet are going to.

Fourth, Herm is now under some pressure after two of the most pathetic preseason games the Chiefs have ever played.

Fifth, this team needs a huge confidence builder and the coaching staff knows it (piss on the vanilla stuff next game)

* By the way, those who think Hali is going to save this defense need to think again. Help yes, fix no.

:clap::clap:

TinyEvel
08-19-2006, 01:43 PM

What do you mean???!!

We've seen the press tout some very significant achievements from Hali thus far:

* He got his U.S. citizenship

* He graduated college.

I'm looking forward to the next piece of news.
Maybe he'll shop for a house, or go to the DMV to renew his registration. Or switch his long distance phone company.

Sure, he's got bruised ribs, and the two things at the top are significant. But it almost seems like he got a get out of jail free card for a number one pick.

Calcountry
08-19-2006, 01:54 PM
I was wondering if I, a 41 year old, fat, out of shape, 5'11" 260 pounder, could suit up and play DE for the CHiefs.

Calcountry
08-19-2006, 02:01 PM
I was wondering if I, a 41 year old, fat, out of shape, 5'11" 260 pounder, could suit up and play DE for the CHiefs.I promise, that when I am on the weekside of the play, that I will crash down the line of scrimmage and NOT stay home and contain the bootleg.

Mr. Laz
08-19-2006, 02:07 PM
at this point, all we can really do is cross our fingers and hope that the team really is no prepared because it's preseason and that they will be a much better team when they do prepared.

the alternative is just too depressing to think about.

sedated
08-19-2006, 02:23 PM
...and the most important aspect of all - they'll get to sleep in their own beds [/petegz28]

chief2000
08-19-2006, 02:29 PM
I would like us to win this game and then do this with the cup ...........

http://www.sisterwolf.com/gallery/images/clip0012_lg.jpg

Nzoner
08-19-2006, 02:36 PM

The coaching staff also knows that this is the season we play the Rams for real,granted it's Nov 5th and there will be plenty of game tape to view by then but still I have to wonder if they play balls out.