PDA

View Full Version : Interesting

LesterLyles
08-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Chiefs | Edwards says team is complacent
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:38:08 -0700

Tully Corcoran, of the Topeka Capital-Journal, reports Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herman Edwards says the team has become complacent. "Right now, we're a team, in my estimation, living off our laurels. We're living off what people are predicting us to be. Us thinking that we're a good football team, we haven't played like that yet," said Edwards. The team has lost two preseason games and not shown any improvement on defense.

cdcox
08-19-2006, 09:02 PM
I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to run off the the Ravens Nest to let them know that Elvis Grbac will destroy thier team.

Iowanian
08-19-2006, 09:05 PM
Very insightful, mo.

Deberg_1990
08-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Yea, i posted this quote the other day in another thread. IMO its one of the biggest problems if not the biggest on the team. I cant stand how the team struts around as if they are the defending Super Bowl champs at times. They have a tendancy to coast. No doubt about it. Its sickening. This team hasnt accomplished crap since about 1993. Geez, i wonder where this attitude starts at?? Not too hard to figure that one out.

milkman
08-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Yea, i posted this quote the other day in another thread. IMO its one of the biggest problems if not the biggest on the team. I cant stand how the team struts around as if they are the defending Super Bowl champs at times. They have a tendancy to coast. No doubt about it. Its sickening. This team hasnt accomplished crap since about 1970. Geez, i wonder where this attitude starts at?? Not to hard to figure that one out.

FYP.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Old news: this thing was posted days ago....

Are you a friggin' pillow-biting homo, or do you just act like it? :rolleyes:

NTTAWWT, of course. :)

blueballs
08-19-2006, 10:32 PM
seagull posting
pillow gummer

rad
08-19-2006, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up Lesterlyles. Here's a gift to show my appreciation for your thoughtfulness: