PDA

View Full Version : Scanlon special teams demon

blueballs
08-20-2006, 01:57 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5862990

special teams rank no.15

Chiefs: Dante Hall's punt return average was low because he rarely calls for a fair catch (just six times in 48 attempts last season) and the Chiefs' blocking squad isn't as effective as it was a few years ago. Hall is still effective on kickoffs, and teams still kick away from him. Kicker Lawrence Tynes is a headache off the field and very average on it. Sophomore punter Dustin Colquitt is a lefty knuckleballer whose punts are short, wobbly, and difficult to return. He needs to get more distance on his attempts. Rich Scanlon led the NFL with 19 ST tackles last year. Longtime kick gunners like Gary Stills and Chris Horn are gone, but Scanlon, snapper Kendall Gammon, and other veterans will provide stability.

el borracho
08-20-2006, 02:02 PM
He was trained to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.

el borracho
08-20-2006, 02:03 PM
He is the best fighting man I've ever seen. He is still willing to win a war that everyone else has said we lost. ...And one more thing what you choose to call hell, he calls home

el borracho
08-20-2006, 02:03 PM
If winning means he'll have to die, he'll die. No fear. No regrets.

Bwana
08-20-2006, 02:05 PM
If Chuck Norris were to kick Rich in the Apple Bag with his best shot, not only would it break Chucks leg, but likely make Rich laugh as he walked away.

sedated
08-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Dustin Colquitt is a lefty knuckleballer whose punts are short, wobbly, and difficult to return. He needs to get more distance on his attempts.

It always seems like he out-kicks the coverage.

Tribal Warfare
08-20-2006, 02:09 PM
If Chuck Norris were to kick Rich in the Apple Bag with his best shot, not only would it break Chucks leg, but likely make Rich laugh as he walked away.

speaking of Norris your sig gets funnier everytime I see it

Bwana
08-20-2006, 02:15 PM
speaking of Norris your sig gets funnier everytime I see it

Yeah, it cracked me up when I saw it as well. Bad acting at its worst. :)

ChiefFan31
08-20-2006, 02:40 PM
He is the best fighting man I've ever seen. He is still willing to win a war that everyone else has said we lost. ...And one more thing what you choose to call hell, he calls home

If winning means he'll have to die, he'll die. No fear. No regrets.

ROFL Good one Troutman. Rep!