PDA

View Full Version : The MAN at the tailgate

The Dude Abides
08-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Does anyone know what kind of security they have in the parking lot during tailgating? I've been walking through after games and walked right into clouds of pot. Never smoked any there, but would be fun if the gestapo dont care :bong:

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Dude, you know what that sound is? It's my skull! I'm so wasted!

Nzoner
08-20-2006, 09:45 PM
http://tinyurl.com/ellbg

cdcox
08-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Don't let SNR see you.

Demonpenz
08-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Shit sometime i see carl pederson down there smoking a fatty

greg63
08-20-2006, 11:04 PM
The MAN at the tailgate

There was some idiot tailgating me in a jeep with their bright lights on coming home from work tonight. :mad:

Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

That is all.

The Dude Abides
08-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Shit sometime i see carl pederson down there smoking a fatty
That would explain some of his draft choices

patteeu
08-21-2006, 06:02 AM
I doubt very seriously if they have many security folks there looking to roll your tailgate and search you just because they smell pot smoke, but I wouldn't drag the 6ft bong out and start passing it around. I don't know if there are any undercover cops roaming through the crowd (I doubt it since I don't know of any significant crime issues going on there). I'd imagine that you'd be pretty safe if you keep a low profile. I suggest having your tailgate party at the perimeter of the parking lot instead of right next to one of the gates though to minimize your exposure to the traffic headed into/out of the stadium.

StcChief
08-21-2006, 06:05 AM
Park in the back next to the grass hill.

Keep a low profile. Leave the bong, pipe at home
go with J's.

Don't play Cheech and Chong.

Skip Towne
08-21-2006, 06:17 AM
Deputy Dawg should be along to cyber bust you shortly.

BigRedChief
08-21-2006, 07:08 AM
Does anyone know what kind of security they have in the parking lot during tailgating? I've been walking through after games and walked right into clouds of pot. Never smoked any there, but would be fun if the gestapo dont care :bong:

They are too worried about parking spaces to worry about other things. The Chiefs have their priorities in line. Parking spaces = money. Doobies = none of your business.

The only crime I ever see is drunks with too much testerone.

sedated
08-21-2006, 07:39 AM
have a joint and maybe a small pipe - (preferably one that looks like a cig or something)

have the joint on the way to the game, when sitting in traffic.

they give off too much smoke once in the parking lot IMO.

then, when you need a little lift, get in the car and take a couple from the little pipe.

never had a problem :shrug:

jspchief
08-21-2006, 07:44 AM
have a joint and maybe a small pipe - (preferably one that looks like a cig or something)

then, when you need a little lift, get in the car and take a couple from the little pipe.

never had a problem :shrug:Yea, because there's hardly any smoke in the parking lot at Arrowhead on gameday. :)

Bwana
08-21-2006, 07:53 AM
Yea, because there's hardly any smoke in the parking lot at Arrowhead on gameday. :)

LOL That's what I was thinking. I would think it would be better to hang next to the "Q" and toss in a few bigger hickory chunks to create as much smoke as you can to mask it, short of the fire department showing up. :hmmm:

boogblaster
08-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Gentlemen lite em if u got em....BOOG LITT....

sedated
08-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Yea, because there's hardly any smoke in the parking lot at Arrowhead on gameday. :)

smoke = smell

The Dude Abides
08-21-2006, 11:51 AM
Some good nuggets of advice there guys, thanks

JimNasium
08-21-2006, 12:01 PM
I'd call Bam Morris for advice.

Nzoner
08-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Quick story on topic

Back in the mid 80's myself and 2 friends were sitting in the car at Arrowhead.The tunes were blarring and the driver had his tray and was rolling a fatty and we were oblivious to anything going on outside.

Suddenly there was a loud rapping on the driver's side window and we looked over to a see a woman with a badge pressed up against the window.

The driver of course freaks out and said tray gets dropped onto the car floor spilling everything.

Long story short when he rolls the window down the woman says we are all being busted on section something or another for violating a city law of having too good of a time.Come to find out she's with meals on wheels and looking for donations.

Although we were pissed we were more than happy to throw her a few bucks.

JimNasium
08-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Quick story on topic

Back in the mid 80's myself and 2 friends were sitting in the car at Arrowhead.The tunes were blarring and the driver had his tray and was rolling a fatty and we were oblivious to anything going on outside.

Suddenly there was a loud rapping on the driver's side window and we looked over to a see a woman with a badge pressed up against the window.

The driver of course freaks out and said tray gets dropped onto the car floor spilling everything.

Long story short when he rolls the window down the woman says we are all being busted on section something or another for violating a city law of having too good of a time.Come to find out she's with meals on wheels and looking for donations.

Although we were pissed we were more than happy to throw her a few bucks.:You obviously should stick to using a cell phone flask.

Nzoner
08-21-2006, 12:22 PM
:You obviously should stick to using a cell phone flask.

I'm going to miss 338,good times

StcChief
08-21-2006, 12:29 PM

never had a problem :shrug:

Eat the pipe if you need to????

Don't want to to toss the the pipe.....

Eat the J if needed...

sedated
08-21-2006, 12:48 PM
Eat the pipe if you need to????

Don't want to to toss the the pipe.....

Eat the J if needed...

if you use the pipe right, you have little chance of needing to get rid of it.

joints just put off too much smell for me, makes me paranoid.

Nzoner
08-21-2006, 01:08 PM
makes me paranoid.

" Just go ohm,ohm,ohm...." :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3eMf9sbssM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L3eMf9sbssM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Iowanian
08-21-2006, 01:24 PM
BOOO!

They aren't watching everyone....just you.

The Dude Abides
08-21-2006, 01:26 PM
Man thats a great video! Laughed my ass off! Classic

CHENZ A!
08-21-2006, 01:39 PM
Just get a handy lil' dugout/one hitter.

DaFace
08-21-2006, 01:42 PM
This doesn't really answer your question, but one time I was driving through the gates and sitting in the line of slow-moving cars when I hear a couple guys already tailgating yellling to every car that passed "Do you have any weed we can buy?"

I always wondered if they got caught.

Nzoner
08-21-2006, 01:44 PM
This doesn't really answer your question, but one time I was driving through the gates and sitting in the line of slow-moving cars when I hear a couple guys already tailgating yellling to every car that passed "Do you have any weed we can buy?"

I always wondered if they got caught.

No.

The Dude Abides
08-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Just get a handy lil' dugout/one hitter.
Have one I use often, but never in public. Always disposable in public, like a J. I was driving to Las Vegas 3 years ago, and we got to the Hoover Dam. Post Sept. 11, security was tight, so right before the checkpoint, I ate about 2 joints worth. Stuff doesnt taste bad at all

Calcountry
08-21-2006, 01:55 PM
Does anyone know what kind of security they have in the parking lot during tailgating? I've been walking through after games and walked right into clouds of pot. Never smoked any there, but would be fun if the gestapo dont care :bong:Quicksssssurfer changed his name.

StcChief
08-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Quicksssssurfer changed his name.

or his twin brother.. This guy hasn't lost his cat, GF, etc all in same day
yet..

The Dude Abides
08-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Quicksssssurfer changed his name.
I'm not familiar with this individual, should I be? So to answer you, no. But I pass this doob to you in friendship :)

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-21-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm not familiar with this individual, should I be?
Yes.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134311
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134366
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134951

greg63
08-21-2006, 09:17 PM
" Just go ohm,ohm,ohm...." :D

I'd forgotten just how funny that is.

Cochise
08-21-2006, 09:43 PM
There are definitely plainclothes cops in the parking lots at Chiefs games because I have been carded by one before.

Interestingly, I recognized him the same liquor inspector I had seen in Maryville numerous times. He always wore a Broncos jacket up there.

TinyEvel
08-22-2006, 01:53 AM
One word: BEERNOCULARS