PDA

View Full Version : Should Chief2000's thread creation privelages be revoked?

Logical
08-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Yes or No

Ebolapox
08-20-2006, 10:20 PM
Yes.

Skip Towne
08-20-2006, 10:23 PM
I'd really like to tell you but that open poll thing, you know.

Logical
08-20-2006, 10:27 PM
I'd really like to tell you but that open poll thing, you know.You can break your policy for a good cause.

cmh6476
08-20-2006, 10:29 PM
F Y

Iowanian
08-20-2006, 10:32 PM
His PRO-creation privileges would better serve society by being revoked.

His list of fine contributions under this version of the username are high quality.

Basileus777
08-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Am I the only one who finds the insanity he provokes amusing?

milkman
08-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Am I the only one who finds the insanity he provokes amusing?

No.

Iowanian
08-20-2006, 10:35 PM
I'd rather have his IP address.

greg63
08-20-2006, 10:42 PM
Should Chief2000's thread creation privelages be revoked?

Maybe. :p

Logical
08-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Am I the only one who finds the insanity he provokes amusing?There is at least one other glutton for punishsment, but I always knew Demonpenz was odd.

Demonpenz
08-20-2006, 10:51 PM
I thought his threads were insightfull *shrug*

ChiefsCountry
08-20-2006, 10:56 PM
Dude Ryan Sims could be the best DE in the league. LOL.

Bowser
08-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Does the Pope poop in the woods?

greg63
08-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Does the Pope poop in the woods?

I don't know; does he? :shrug:

TinyEvel
08-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Uh-oh. Good thing I don't start that many threads or my priveleges would have been yanked long ago.

Chief2000? Maybe not revoked, but regulated? Like he should have to post one football thread for every five NFT's.

On the other hand, he's one of the people in this world who make this forum colorful.
You know, like in the world: stuff like mimes, strangers who talk to you on planes, kids who came to school on the short bus, ghey dog-training chefs, stuff like that.

|Zach|
08-20-2006, 11:24 PM
Uh-oh. Good thing I don't start that many threads or my priveleges would have been yanked long ago.

Chief2000? Maybe not revoked, but regulated? Like he should have to post one football thread for every five NFT's.

On the other hand, he's one of the people in this world who make this forum colorful.
You know, like in the world: stuff like mimes, strangers who talk to you on planes, kids who came to school on the short bus, ghey dog-training chefs, stuff like that.
He makes football threads. They are just terrible is all.

PastorMikH
08-20-2006, 11:29 PM
No, I'm wondering who he's willing to give up next for a DT.

Demonpenz
08-20-2006, 11:38 PM
No, I'm wondering who he's willing to give up next for a DT.

his thread posting abilities

noa
08-20-2006, 11:39 PM
I'm tired of his shtick. Its getting real old real fast. Next thing, he'll start a thread asking whether we think we should let the Chiefs leave Kansas City and bring in the Raiders instead.

PastorMikH
08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
I'm tired of his shtick. Its getting real old real fast. Next thing, he'll start a thread asking whether we think we should let the Chiefs leave Kansas City and bring in the Raiders instead for a Defensive Tackle.

Fixed your post.:D

greg63
08-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Fixed your post.:D

ROFLROFL

Yer gettin alot of milage outta this.

PastorMikH
08-21-2006, 12:11 AM
ROFLROFL

Yer gettin alot of milage outta this.

Shoot, I ain't even trying. It's not even like hitting a really slow pitch, it's more like hitting a beach ball off a batting tee.

rad
08-21-2006, 06:46 AM
I'm tired of his shtick. Its getting real old real fast. Next thing, he'll start a thread asking whether we think we should let the Chiefs leave Kansas City and bring in the Raiders instead.

Dude, don't give him any ideas. The last thing we need is this guy thinking.

Dartgod
08-21-2006, 06:50 AM
Since when is being and idiot a reason to lose Planet privileges?

chagrin
08-21-2006, 06:54 AM
Only after yours

Bearcat
08-21-2006, 06:55 AM
There are just as many threads about Chief2000 on the first 3 pages as there are by him... looks like it falls into the don't like/don't look bucket.

greg63
08-21-2006, 07:19 AM

ROFL

Good point.

burt
08-21-2006, 07:45 AM

Thank You! This is the point that I was thinking while reading this post. If being and idiot was reason I woulda made it 5 maybe 6 posts.....

htismaqe
08-21-2006, 07:51 AM
What is wrong with this place?

Bwana
08-21-2006, 07:55 AM

Not enough beer and dancing girls??

Phobia
08-21-2006, 07:56 AM

It sucks since Phobia left.

Iowanian
08-21-2006, 08:01 AM
Bigdaddy is going to love this find in my box this morning.....

"Cut out zone blocking? ... 08-20-2006 11:53 PM chief2000
I don't need friends. I will find you , murder you and eat your brain and slice you up from your pussy and let my pittbulls eat the rest. "

Phobia
08-21-2006, 08:03 AM
Mike Tyson doesn't scare me.

PastorMikH
08-21-2006, 08:06 AM
It sucks since Phobia left.

He left? That explains why this place isn't nearly as boring as it used to be.

Phobia
08-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah, he's gone. Good riddance.

Iowanian
08-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Think how boring this place will be once Iowanian is unfortunately murdered by sliced vag, and fed to pit bulls.

Its really difficult to type and tremble at the same time.

Bwana
08-21-2006, 08:17 AM
08-20-2006 11:53 PM chief2000
I don't need friends. I will find you , murder you and eat your brain and slice you up from your pussy and let my pittbulls eat the rest. "
Good Gawd, you bring out more nut jobs than I do. :shake:

chagrin
08-21-2006, 08:29 AM

Who wrote that?

Phobia
08-21-2006, 08:31 AM
Who wrote that?

I don't know for certain but my best guess would be Chief2000.

chagrin
08-21-2006, 08:47 AM
I don't know for certain but my best guess would be Chief2000.

Nod, my bad - I was thinking it was from somone else; mild case of cerebral flatullence.

ROYC75
08-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Haven't been around that much lately, just asking, What has he/she done to have this much attention ?

The " Would you trade LJ for a DT " ? thread was , IMHO an honest football thread. We all knew the answer to it, it could have spun off several debates going back to the draft.

Are there other threads ? Has he / she been bashing anybody ? Has he/she been violating any of the CP rules and by laws ?

Answers are needed to continue ..............

noa
08-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Haven't been around that much lately, just asking, What has he/she done to have this much attention ?

The " Would you trade LJ for a DT " ? thread was , IMHO an honest football thread. We all knew the answer to it, it could have spun off several debates going back to the draft.

Are there other threads ? Has he / she been bashing anybody ? Has he/she been violating any of the CP rules and by laws ?

He started a thread saying Junior Siavii is our best DT. Enough said.

ROYC75
08-21-2006, 09:45 AM

Is or could be ? OK, so what, a young pup is excited when he learns to walk, he stumbles ....... Still isn't enough reason. Not even close.

htismaqe
08-21-2006, 09:51 AM

Being dumb is not a crime.

Iowanian
08-21-2006, 09:52 AM
well II,
The same young pup who wants Ryan Sims to start at DE, and thinks Siavii is the best DT, and that Larry Johnson should be traded for a DT.....last night
1. wanted to rape my mother with a piece of dog feces.
2. Wishes to murder me, eat my brains and feed me to his pit bulls.

A fine, quality individual and by "fine" I mean "Dumbass" and by "individual" I mean "chicken effer".

noa
08-21-2006, 09:53 AM
Is or could be ? OK, so what, a young pup is excited when he learns to walk, he stumbles ....... Still isn't enough reason. Not even close.

I agree that having a stupid opinion isn't enough alone, but he goads people into telling him he's stupid and then the thread just becomes an insult war. Anyone who has followed the Chiefs the past couple years (especially this offseason) knows what a disappointment Siavii has been. There is absolutely no way in hell you can justify claiming he is our best DT if you actually follow the Chiefs. He just starts threads to say outrageous things and get people to tell him he is stupid, then he can respond in lame personal attacks. Just read through some of the threads. He inevitably calls people rednecks and threatens to kill them.

Mr. Laz
do we really have so much traffic that we should just start banning for being goofy?

if that's the case then dozens more are on the list

htismaqe
well II,
The same young pup who wants Ryan Sims to start at DE, and thinks Siavii is the best DT, and that Larry Johnson should be traded for a DT.....last night

A fine, quality individual and by "fine" I mean "Dumbass" and by "individual" I mean "chicken effer".

The PM he sent you was DEFINITELY out-of-line...

Inspector
08-21-2006, 09:54 AM

WHEW!!!

Thanks. I need this kind of reassurance every once in awhile.

PastorMikH
08-21-2006, 09:55 AM

Basicaly, he wants to give up the only draft picks that Carl made that were actually decent for a DT. Carl blew the 6th pick of the draft on a DT, I have my doubts that he could have gotten a DT that had more of an impact than LJ or the potential impact of DJ.

Add in, some of his responses to replies lack a certain fortitude to be able to stick around for long.

Iowanian
08-21-2006, 09:57 AM
He's a harmless c@nt and a stupid one at that.

Stupid isn't illegal on the internet.

Sam Hall
08-21-2006, 10:00 AM
This isn't the worst of his idiocracy, but he has called me a redneck because I have a Johnny Cash avatar.

noa
08-21-2006, 10:00 AM

Being dumb isn't a crime, but portraying yourself as dumb so you can draw people into fights (albeit it online fights about the chiefs) isn't something we should encourage. Just read through his threads, they all turn into pages of insults.

Mr. Laz
08-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Being dumb isn't a crime, but portraying yourself as dumb so you can draw people into fights (albeit it online fights about the chiefs) isn't something we should encourage. Just read through his threads, they all turn into pages of insults.
takes 2 to fight

Sam Hall
08-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Perhaps he will go away if we stop responding to his posts.

noa
08-21-2006, 10:09 AM
takes 2 to fight

Yes, but it takes Chief2000 to threaten to kill you and rape your mother (see above)

Mr. Laz
08-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Yes, but it takes Chief2000 to threaten to kill you and rape your mother (see above)
if true ... that's completely unacceptable

a mod needs to tell him that threatening PM's are not allowed etc ... and if he doesn't comply he will get a temporary ... maybe permanent ban.

listen ... i've got nothing vested in this 2000 guy. Don't know him, Don't want to know him.

But i also know that people around here can be pretty freakin' vicious when it comes to someone posting something they consider stupid. Instead of just disagreeing, they attack.

That's enough to make a new poster get into a very defensive, protect themselves by lashing out mindset.

it also seems pretty apparent that our traffic around here has dropped quite a bit lately.

Isn't it time we stop running off every mouthy n00b and start just talking with them so that we develop new traffic?

Stinger
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Perhaps he will go away if we stop responding to his posts.

ROFLROFL Yeah that will happen .... we here at the Planet have never piled on.

It is like putting chum in the water full of sharks. Once they have the scent they all come and devour.

Sam Hall
08-21-2006, 10:31 AM

It is like putting chum in the water full of sharks. Once they have the scent they all come and devour.

Sounds good to me. I don't really care either way.

htismaqe
08-21-2006, 10:48 AM

a mod needs to tell him that threatening PM's are not allowed etc ... and if he doesn't comply he will get a temporary ... maybe permanent ban.

listen ... i've not nothing vested in this 2000 guy. Don't know him, Don't want to know him.

But i also know that people around here can be pretty freakin' vicious when it comes to someone posting something they consider stupid. Instead of just disagreeing, they attack.

That's enough to make a new poster get into a very defensive, protect themselves by lashing out mindset.

i also seems pretty apparent that our traffic around here as dropped quite a bit lately.

Isn't it time we stop running off every mouthy n00b and start just talking with them so that we develop new traffic?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

I knew there was something wrong with this place.

Laz is the voice of reason!

ROYC75
08-21-2006, 10:49 AM
well II,

Wasn't aware of this ....... this goes against the rules of the BB if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe some limited action needs to be done.......

burt
08-21-2006, 01:23 PM

cobwebs?

burt
08-21-2006, 01:33 PM

what's a pile on?? :rolleyes:

burt
08-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Wasn't aware of this ....... this goes against the rules of the BB if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe some limited action needs to be done.......

Hey, he threatened Iowanian...that is like shoving your ear at Mike Tyson. His problem MUST be....that his threats are believable. Cause if threats get ya banned...Gochiefs threatened to beat me with his penis, during my....what was it, that you guys call it???....oh yea, my pile on. Let's ban him for threats too!!!! :harumph:

Saulbadguy
08-21-2006, 01:39 PM

listen ... i've got nothing vested in this 2000 guy. Don't know him, Don't want to know him.

it also seems pretty apparent that our traffic around here has dropped quite a bit lately.

He's not a new poster, dipshit.

Skip Towne
08-21-2006, 01:46 PM

Phobia took all our traffic to Warpaint.

htismaqe
08-21-2006, 01:53 PM
He's not a new poster, dipshit.

He's not?

Saulbadguy
08-21-2006, 01:58 PM
He's not?
He's just a rehash of ninjaman/warpaint99. Don't you remember him calling you a pedophile because of your Dazed & Confused avatar? That was a hoot.

Calcountry
08-21-2006, 02:01 PM

I don't need friends. I will find you , murder you and eat your brain and slice you up from your pussy and let my pittbulls eat the rest. "Be careful in your use of the term "my box", when you are talking to Big Daddy.

Remember when he and Clint went at it over his "box".

Calcountry
08-21-2006, 02:04 PM
Being dumb isn't a crime, but portraying yourself as dumb so you can draw people into fights (albeit it online fights about the chiefs) isn't something we should encourage. Just read through his threads, they all turn into pages of insults.links? I'm up for a good laugh.

Calcountry
08-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Phobia took all our traffic to Warpaint.Is that where you went for a month?

Calcountry
08-21-2006, 02:08 PM
He's just a rehash of ninjaman/warpaint99. Don't you remember him calling you a pedophile because of your Dazed & Confused avatar? That was a hoot.I remember that thread, that was some funny chit.

StcChief
08-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Has he broke a rule...... subjective enforcement is not good.

Calcountry
08-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Yes or NoHey Jim, you can ban him if, and ONLY if we can ban Meme.

I mean, I am sure that there are folks here, that are tired of her stupid chit.

htismaqe
08-21-2006, 02:20 PM
He's just a rehash of ninjaman/warpaint99. Don't you remember him calling you a pedophile because of your Dazed & Confused avatar? That was a hoot.

No shit?

ROFL

I'm just not as observant as I used to be...plus looking up users in the admin control panel causes the server to crash. :D

Logical
08-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey Jim, you can ban him if, and ONLY if we can ban Meme.

I mean, I am sure that there are folks here, that are tired of her stupid chit.I am not suggesting banning him. If you want to start a poll restricting memyselfi's ability to create threads.

Logical
08-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Has he broke a rule...... subjective enforcement is not good.88 idiotic threads (in three months) created with just over 400 posts total. No broken rule which is why I am not advocating banning him just restricting his thread creation privelages.

Dartgod
08-21-2006, 02:33 PM
No broken rule...
This thread is over.

No matter how big a dipshit he is, there is no reason to take away any privileges. One possible exception would be PM privileges, from what has been revealed in this thread.

Skip Towne
08-21-2006, 02:36 PM
He's no more annoying than several others on here. BOOG OUTT!

Saulbadguy
08-21-2006, 02:42 PM
This thread is over.

No matter how big a dipshit he is, there is no reason to take away any privileges. One possible exception would be PM privileges, from what has been revealed in this thread.
I don't know if its a rule, but getting banned and then registering a new username over and over again is generally frowned upon in the BBS communities.

Big Dick Jones
08-21-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't know if its a rule, but getting banned and then registering a new username over and over again is generally frowned upon in the BBS communities.
No shit?

htismaqe
08-21-2006, 02:53 PM

If it's our special friend, we can't get rid of him easily because an IP ban would effectively ban several members in good standing. I would offer up some other suggestions, but I can't do an IP search without hosing the server.

Just in case, I changed my avatar!

Saulbadguy
08-21-2006, 02:53 PM
No shit?
ROFL
Were you banned, Skippy?

Saulbadguy
08-21-2006, 02:54 PM
If it's our special friend, we can't get rid of him easily because an IP ban would effectively ban several members in good standing. I would offer up some other suggestions, but I can't do an IP search without hosing the server.

Just in case, I changed my avatar!

Damn dial up gateways.

Iowanian
08-21-2006, 03:04 PM
If posts about raping my mother with a dog turd and threatening murder are cool here....I don't want to hear a word about any further replies I may have to the dickholster.

Calcountry
08-21-2006, 03:08 PM
I am not suggesting banning him. If you want to start a poll restricting memyselfi's ability to create threads.Then why in the heck did you start the thread? Don't pull that, "I didn't specifically say it" shit. Everyone knows you had the thought and wanted to put it to a vote, I.E. YOU started a thread about it.

To start a thread, implies you had the thought. Don't try to play all rational logic bullshit, like you are some impartial fly on the wall.

Once again, if the dip shit has done anything that approaches the disgust that meme has caused, then ban him and her both. Ah, but I know that your precious meme, that you cannot do without so, I am afraid you are just going to have to suffer this Chief2000 fool.

Skip Towne
08-21-2006, 03:09 PM
ROFL
Were you banned, Skippy?
Nope

burt
08-21-2006, 03:14 PM
If posts about raping my mother with a dog turd and threatening murder are cool here....I don't want to hear a word about any further replies I may have to the dickholster.

It's NOT cool, what he said, but to ban someone for lunacy in a PM...is also NOT cool. I got no problem with what your reply would be or is....don't think many would.

burt
08-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Nope

lord knows...I tried. ROFL ROFL

DaFace
08-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Threads like these make me glad that our mods are pretty hands off. If people got banned around here just for going against the grain, it would get pretty quiet around here.

htismaqe
08-21-2006, 03:33 PM

I think that part has been taken care of.

Calcountry
08-21-2006, 03:37 PM
I think that part has been taken care of.What, did you revoke 2000's PMing capability?

If so, that is an equitable response to the turd wipe.

Logical
08-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Threads like these make me glad that our mods are pretty hands off. If people got banned around here just for going against the grain, it would get pretty quiet around here.

I really wish people could read.... where does it suggest he be banned?

Logical
08-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Then why in the heck did you start the thread? Don't pull that, "I didn't specifically say it" shit. Everyone knows you had the thought and wanted to put it to a vote, I.E. YOU started a thread about it.

To start a thread, implies you had the thought. Don't try to play all rational logic bullshit, like you are some impartial fly on the wall.

Once again, if the dip shit has done anything that approaches the disgust that meme has caused, then ban him and her both. Ah, but I know that your precious meme, that you cannot do without so, I am afraid you are just going to have to suffer this Chief2000 fool.

You sir are full of shit, the question specifically says "have his thread creation privelages restricted"

chiefs4me
08-21-2006, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Stinger

It is like putting chum in the water full of sharks. Once they have the scent they all come and devour.[/QUOTE]

it's a feeding frenzy for sure..

Logical
08-21-2006, 05:20 PM
This thread is over.

Actually untrue, community rules have always stated that if the community votes to implement something, whether it is a ban, restriction of privelages, or otherwise then that will be the rule followed. You should know that rule Dartgod.