PDA

View Full Version : Does your excercise instructor do this?

ChiTown
08-21-2006, 01:38 PM
lmao

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap (http://www.break.com/index/exercise_instructor_farts_on_air.html)

Dave Lane
08-21-2006, 02:47 PM
No but an old guy in my pilates class does some times LMAO...

Dave

KC Dan
08-21-2006, 02:49 PM
No, but I farted in my hottub last night...

The Dude Abides
08-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Nice rip! Especially for a chick

Baby Lee
08-21-2006, 03:39 PM
In PE warmups, we had one stretch where you lay on your back with your hands under the small of your back, brought your knees to your chest, then extended your legs fully without touching your heels to the ground.
Best I could figure, that's how the PE teachers heated the gym as it was good for 4-5 quality FFRRRRDDDDs per class period.

Donger
08-21-2006, 03:51 PM
That was one impressive queef.

Tactical Funky
08-21-2006, 03:52 PM
ROFL

That was a pretty good rip...

Phobia
08-21-2006, 05:09 PM
I used to do 80 situps in 2 minutes as required for a perfect score in a USMC PFT. I also did 80 farts. Usually somebody new held my legs.

KChiefsQT
08-21-2006, 06:05 PM
I used to do 80 situps in 2 minutes as required for a perfect score in a USMC PFT. I also did 80 farts. Usually somebody new held my legs.
ROFL nice!!

whoman69
08-21-2006, 09:37 PM
I think I probably farted the last time I tried to exercise and figured I may as well just forget it.

ChiefaRoo
08-21-2006, 10:50 PM
That was great, poor girl.

I once knew a guy that could fart on demand anytime. Once I watched come down the stairs at the apt. complex we were living at in college jumping down each step one at a time (about 30 steps) and he farted as he hit each step. My other buddy and I had to pay him $5 each as we had bet him he couldn't do it.

Ugly Duck
08-22-2006, 12:11 AM
Try this yoga position... you will fart:

Pavanmuktasana (Gas-releasing pose)

Lie flat on your back, hands by your side. Fold your legs back, placing your feet flat on the floor ; make a fingerlock with your hands and place them a little below the knees. Bring your thighs up near your chest. Exhale and raise your head and shoulders and bring your nose between your knees. It releases excessive gas from the abdomen and relieves flatulence.

TinyEvel
08-22-2006, 02:47 AM
I don't have an exercize instructor. I'm a FRIGGIN' MAN!

ChiTown
08-22-2006, 10:59 AM

Lie flat on your back, hands by your side. Fold your legs back, placing your feet flat on the floor ; make a fingerlock with your hands and place them a little below the knees. Bring your thighs up near your chest. Exhale and raise your head and shoulders and bring your nose between your knees. It releases excessive gas from the abdomen and relieves flatulence.

ROFL

I farted just getting into the "lie flat on your back" portion.

ROFL

Baby Lee
08-22-2006, 11:01 AM
ROFL

I farted just getting into the "lie flat on your back" portion.

ROFL
ROFL - BAHSCHNORKY!!! - ROFL

Gonzo
08-22-2006, 11:15 AM

Hey thanks a lot! I had Corn last nigh and when I tried this a kernel shot out and hit my wife's cat right in the eye. Be back soon, I've got to take her to the Vet. :mad:

Baby Lee
08-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Hey thanks a lot! I had Corn last nigh and when I tried this a kernel shot out and hit my wife's cat right in the eye. Be back soon, I've got to take her to the Vet. :mad:
Gonzo;
1. Yogas al fresco, or
2. Consumes some hard-azz corn that penetrates linen.

ChiTown
08-22-2006, 11:35 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I don't know why, but that made me cry. geezus

chagrin
08-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Finally, a format that I can view from work, thanks dude!