PDA

View Full Version : Bad news, good news. Man I would have been pissed

KingPriest2
08-21-2006, 02:31 PM
My wife's preschool got broken into last night. They just took some cash and a camera. We were only gone for 1 hour. We were in the process of moving my wifes cabinets into her new office. They went thru her desk and thru it on the ground and her cabinets and trhew paperwork on the ground.

Funny thing we were going to go thru that anyway last night.. They went thru 2 more cabinets in the pre k and preschool room only a few papers on the ground there

They came thru a sliding glass door in the big kids yard and went out the little kids yard. There is a gate (which was still locked) in between the 2 yards. They prob jumped the privacy fence and went theru the door and thru the school to the infant room and out the back door near the gate. But the gate was shut. Why would they take the time to shut the gate?

We got lucky. We had DVDs, DVD players , VCRs, and TVs and did not take those. And gasp my season tickets. They ripped open the envelope and did not take them.

We gave a money jar that had cash and change they just took the cash

WE got lucky

Count Alex's Losses
08-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Your wife is still in preschool?

Hog Farmer
08-21-2006, 02:37 PM
She was held back 37 years in a row!

DaFace
08-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I know this sounds crazy, but it might have been better if they HAD taken your season tickets. You might have been able to ID them by going to the game and seeing who's sitting in your seats. I know that the people in the seats might not be your thieves, but they might be able to lead you to whoever sold them. Also, if I understand the new online system correctly, you could have just reprinted your tickets anyway. Probably cost you a little, but not THAT much.

Regardless, glad that things weren't as bad as they could have been.

Hog Farmer
08-21-2006, 02:41 PM
They probably took time to shut the gate so that nobody would suspect that they had broken in and turned the place upside down.

Rain Man
08-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Your wife is still in preschool?

Do you think he's John Mark Karr? Quick, someone ask him something in Thai.

Rain Man
08-21-2006, 02:54 PM
So were they smart enough to know they couldn't use the season tickets? Or too stupid to know what they were?

Baby Lee
08-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Do you think he's John Mark Karr? Quick, someone ask him something in Thai.
Oh no, Raiman. KP talk Thai, KP talk Thai very well.