PDA

View Full Version : Anyone talked to Russ lately?

Raiderhader
08-22-2006, 08:42 PM
I tried calling him a little while ago and got the message that the number had been disconected. I haven't had any kind of communication with him since probably around the first of the year. I know I haven't been around much the past few months, does he stop in every once in a while, or has quit coming by all together?

Raiderhader
08-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Sooo... I'm gonna take that as a no.

Iowanian
08-22-2006, 09:31 PM
he dropped by a couple of months ago, but I haven't heard anything else from or about him in a long time.

el borracho
08-22-2006, 09:58 PM
He made a brief appearance not long ago but does not really post anymore.

You've probably already thought of this, but you might try asking Frazod and/ or Rausch how to get ahold of him. Or maybe Phobia.

Raiderhader
08-22-2006, 10:01 PM
He made a brief appearance not long ago but does not really post anymore.

You've probably already thought of this, but you might try asking Frazod and/ or Rausch how to get ahold of him. Or maybe Phobia.

Yeah, I was kinda expecting at least one of them would have stumbled into the thread by now....

Rain Man
08-22-2006, 11:18 PM
RUSS! HEY, RUSS! WHERE YOU AT, MAN?

alanm
08-23-2006, 12:04 AM
He was last posting a couple of weeks ago. Basically he said he was keeping busy and was taking a break from the board. But that he would be posting more once the season began.

Frazod
08-23-2006, 12:21 AM
He's fine; just doing other things. I have his number. And I know he plans to attend the party at Joe's.

I haven't been around much lately, either. Got hooked on the Godfather video game. Plus, the way the Chiefs have stunk it up in preseason thus far, honestly, I've been hiding from football discussions.

Fairplay
08-23-2006, 06:02 AM
I understand he lived in Bangkok and recently flew to L.A. briefly, now hes in Colorado.

patteeu
08-23-2006, 07:33 AM
He was last posting a couple of weeks ago. Basically he said he was keeping busy and was taking a break from the board. But that he would be posting more once the season began.

I didn't get the impression that he'd be posting much more (if at all) during the season. I got the impression that he's trying to avoid wasting so much time here (like trying to kick an addiction). But I could be wrong.