PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Members of the CFDFL fantasy football league

Pages : 1 [2]

Guru
08-22-2009, 04:09 AM
Not sure which player.

Just had my logic board go tits up on my Mac. I can use the mother's comp to draft/set lineups but need you to smoke my login/pass to get in.Maurice Jones-Drew is the player everyone is bidding on. You need to let him go or keep him for $55 of your fantasy money.

You lost your password? I can't retrieve that.

Go to http://www.fleaflicker.com/logout.do
and click forgot password

ChiefJustice
08-22-2009, 05:16 AM
Was i able to get Warner since KCFalcon said that he didn't want to retain him?

Guru
08-22-2009, 06:10 AM
Was i able to get Warner since KCFalcon said that he didn't want to retain him?Crap, I overlooked that. Updated.

If I have missed anything else please point it out to me. I'm too tired to look it over right now.

morphius
08-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Are we only making $10 a year for RFA's a year?

I can't believe I planned my team out so badly, having 4 of my players bid on in one offseason.

Guru
08-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Are we only making $10 a year for RFA's a year?

I can't believe I planned my team out so badly, having 4 of my players bid on in one offseason.$25 per year.

morphius
08-24-2009, 12:04 AM
$25 per year.
Do we get anything for people stealing players away? lol

Guru
08-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Do we get anything for people stealing players away? lolNope. Just have to learn to stagger your contracts better. ;)

SPchief
08-24-2009, 02:47 AM
guru, you said that you're not doing the 24..er 16 person leauge on Fleaflicker this year. If you don't mind pm me the admin password and i'll take it over for you.

Guru
08-24-2009, 02:54 AM
DaKCManAP claims Baltimore Ravens from Morphius for $55
Iowanian claims Jay Cutler from Morphius for $55
DaKCManAP needs to drop a player from their squad to make room for their new player.

Also, I need to hear from Rausch regarding whether he is keeping Maurice Jones Drew.

All players need to set their keepers and confirm the deed is done in this thread as well.

ChiefJustice
08-24-2009, 03:04 AM
My keepers are set...

The deed is done!

Guru
08-24-2009, 03:08 AM
guru, you said that you're not doing the 24..er 16 person leauge on Fleaflicker this year. If you don't mind pm me the admin password and i'll take it over for you.Hmm, never considered anyone actually wanting to do that. Unfortunately, I deleted the league. It is easy to start a new one though. Just sign in and set it up with performance scoring and there will be no difference. I had to replace over half the league last year while shrinking it down as well so I would suggest dropping it to 12 teams.

morphius
08-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Nope. Just have to learn to stagger your contracts better. ;)
I think something to think about would be possibly giving the player the $15 extra the person had to pay to steal the player. Sort of something to make up for the player be taken off the draft board, and would make people pause a bit before bidding on a player if they knew they might actually be helping the other team keep more players later. Just a thought.

Bill Lundberg
08-24-2009, 09:07 AM
I think something to think about would be possibly giving the player the $15 extra the person had to pay to steal the player. Sort of something to make up for the player be taken off the draft board, and would make people pause a bit before bidding on a player if they knew they might actually be helping the other team keep more players later. Just a thought.
Good idea. I like it

Guru
08-24-2009, 03:51 PM
That doesn't make sense IMO. Never seen a expired contract work that way in my lifetime.

DaKCMan AP
08-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Keepers set.

Bill Lundberg
08-24-2009, 06:15 PM
That doesn't make sense IMO. Never seen a expired contract work that way in my lifetime.

Think of it as an example of a compensatory pick in the NFL.

morphius
08-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Think of it as an example of a compensatory pick in the NFL.
Pretty close, its just that since we were calling them RFA's I figured it could be like the league where if one is signed away by another team you get one of their picks. But getting picks is way too complicated, so I figured the money would make more sense.

I've never seen a league mixed with contracts, and money keeper RFA's before either. This league is all very different than any league I have ever been in, so I figured I would throw the idea out there and see if it would stick.

Guru
08-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Pretty close, its just that since we were calling them RFA's I figured it could be like the league where if one is signed away by another team you get one of their picks. But getting picks is way too complicated, so I figured the money would make more sense.

I've never seen a league mixed with contracts, and money keeper RFA's before either. This league is all very different than any league I have ever been in, so I figured I would throw the idea out there and see if it would stick.We can discuss it next year. I tend to think the league is complicated enough right now as a commish. As a matter of fact, I am planning on looking for a co-commish to ease the load a little bit. Then maybe we could incorporate more ideas.

Interested?:D

Bill Lundberg
08-24-2009, 09:12 PM
I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine...

Guru
08-24-2009, 09:21 PM
I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine...Somehow I knew that was coming.:doh!:

morphius
08-24-2009, 09:39 PM
We can discuss it next year. I tend to think the league is complicated enough right now as a commish. As a matter of fact, I am planning on looking for a co-commish to ease the load a little bit. Then maybe we could incorporate more ideas.

Interested?:D
Yeah, this was always a next season thing, implementing it after the fact could lead to arguments that no commish needs.

As far as helping, I have a hard enough putting the time into this that it deserves as it is sadly. I think it has a lot to do with the Chiefs sucking, but each year I have less and less will to even play FF.

Guru
08-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Yeah, this was always a next season thing, implementing it after the fact could lead to arguments that no commish needs.

As far as helping, I have a hard enough putting the time into this that it deserves as it is sadly. I think it has a lot to do with the Chiefs sucking, but each year I have less and less will to even play FF.I know you have a ton on your plate and have better things to do than co-commish. I was only joking with you on that.

I know exactly what you mean about losing interest in FF too. I wasn't even going to start up the league again this year unless somebody brought it up first. Well, somebody brought it up so here we are.

I am down to only two leagues now. Mine and Bills. Hopefully it will be a better year for me with less on the plate.

morphius
08-24-2009, 10:47 PM
I know you have a ton on your plate and have better things to do than co-commish. I was only joking with you on that.

I know exactly what you mean about losing interest in FF too. I wasn't even going to start up the league again this year unless somebody brought it up first. Well, somebody brought it up so here we are.

I am down to only two leagues now. Mine and Bills. Hopefully it will be a better year for me with less on the plate.
LOL! The only reason I don't quit both leagues I'm in is because it is so hard to find a decent replacement.

Guru
08-24-2009, 10:53 PM
LOL! The only reason I don't quit both leagues I'm in is because it is so hard to find a decent replacement.Believe me, I appreciate you sticking it out with me!!!!:clap:

Guru
08-25-2009, 02:22 AM
Dirty Krauts chooses to retain Maurice Jones Drew thus ending our first RFA process in this league.

At this point we only need to determine the draft date AND set your keepers so I can drop all other players back into the draft pool. The sooner we can do this the better.

Rausch
08-25-2009, 05:51 AM
LOL! The only reason I don't quit both leagues I'm in is because it is so hard to find a decent replacement.

That, and the inevitable shrinkage to yer' manhood...

Guru
08-25-2009, 05:53 AM
That, and the inevitable shrinkage to yer' manhood...ROFL

Predarat
08-25-2009, 10:57 AM
My keepers are set! I think with the draft time the later the better. Maybe Tuesday the 8th at 7, 730 or 8.

Guru
08-26-2009, 01:12 AM
My keepers are set! I think with the draft time the later the better. Maybe Tuesday the 8th at 7, 730 or 8.That is the only day I can't hold it. heh

Predarat
08-26-2009, 10:14 AM
It would be kind of fun to draft at 1am during the holiday weekend when everyone is piss ass drunk. Ive done this before and some of the picks people make are priceless!!!!

ChiefJustice
08-26-2009, 10:22 AM
It would be kind of fun to draft at 1am during the holiday weekend when everyone is piss ass drunk. Ive done this before and some of the picks people make are priceless!!!!

Hell,someone might even draft Vick in that scenario.

DaKCMan AP
08-26-2009, 10:26 AM

I'll be busy doing something else at 1am over the holiday weekend. ;)

Predarat
08-26-2009, 03:31 PM
I'd probably be the one to draft Vick but not until the end of the middle rounds or the late rounds.

Maybe Thursday Sept. 3rd??

Guru
08-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Hell,someone might even draft Vick in that scenario.I can't remember who did it but somebody drafted a Chiefs BACKUP running back with their first round draft pick once.

greg63
08-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Sounds like something I would do. :doh!:

morphius
08-26-2009, 11:30 PM
I can't remember who did it but somebody drafted a Chiefs BACKUP running back with their first round draft pick once.
I remember that, they started doing their order and then never got back to it and was late to the draft, well, at least that was their excuse.

Guru
08-26-2009, 11:33 PM
I remember that, they started doing their order and then never got back to it and was late to the draft, well, at least that was their excuse.Too bad we couldn't have had some sort of audio chat room running when that happened. The collective "WHAT?" would have been hilarious.

morphius
08-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Too bad we couldn't have had some sort of audio chat room running when that happened. The collective "WHAT?" would have been hilarious.
and then the sudden burst of 10 other people full on belly laughing.

Rausch
08-27-2009, 02:03 AM
That is the only day I can't hold it. heh

I'm on 2nd shift now, 3pm-12am, mon-fri.:(

Guru
08-27-2009, 02:23 AM
I'm on 2nd shift now, 3pm-12am, mon-fri.:(crap!!!

Who wants to do it at 12:30 in the morning. ;)

Predarat
08-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Wednesday the 9th sounds great.

Guru
09-01-2009, 04:54 AM
done

Guru
09-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Draft Wednesday night at 7pm.

Iowanian
09-08-2009, 05:07 PM
and with the #1 pick in the draft....the Angry Clam hammers select....

Still open for trades for the #1 pick in the draft.

KCFalcon59
09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
and with the #1 pick in the draft....the Angry Clam hammers select....

Still open for trades for the #1 pick in the draft.

What'll it take?

Guru
09-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Don't forget to run a mock draft on the draft tab to make certain you have the Java engine installed and ready to go.

Iowanian
09-08-2009, 06:52 PM
What'll it take?

I'd guess a player worthy of the #1 pick, or a combination of player and pick.

I'm not an idiot, but I"ve got alot of rebuilding to do.

Predarat
09-09-2009, 06:43 PM
@15 minutes till Draft Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaKCMan AP
09-09-2009, 08:08 PM
2009 Gator Bait

QB Peyton Manning
QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Brady Quinn (PS)
QB Joe Flacco (PS)
QB Mark Sanchez (PS)

RB Adrian Peterson
RB DeAngelo Williams
RB Ronnie Brown
RB Edgerrin James
RB Carnell Williams

WR Greg Jennings
WR TJ Houshmandzadeh
WR Brandon Stokley
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Nate Washington
WR Earl Bennett
WR Deion Branch

TE Dustin Keller
TE Vernon Davis

K Mason Crosby
K Nick Folk

D Baltimore
D Miami

Iowanian
09-09-2009, 08:10 PM
your roster is 1 too tall

morphius
09-09-2009, 08:24 PM
D. Anderson QB CLE
M. Hasselbeck QB SEA
J. Campbell QB WAS

S. Jackson RB STL
W. Parker RB PIT
K. Smith RB DET
D. Brown RB IND
J. Charles RB KC
R. Williams RB MIA
J. Davis RB CLE

R. Moss WR NE
C. Ochocinco WR CIN
A. Randle El WR WAS
K. Walter WR HOU
R. White WR ATL
L. Moore WR NO
P. Crayton WR DAL

T. Gonzalez TE ATL
J. Carlson TE SEA

N. Rackers K ARI
R. Longwell K MIN

Titans TM TEN
Redskins TM WAS

Guru
09-09-2009, 11:56 PM
2009 Gator Bait

QB Peyton Manning
QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Brady Quinn (PS)
QB Joe Flacco (PS)
QB Mark Sanchez (PS)

RB Adrian Peterson
RB DeAngelo Williams
RB Ronnie Brown
RB Edgerrin James
RB Carnell Williams

WR Greg Jennings
WR TJ Houshmandzadeh
WR Brandon Stokley
WR Hakeem Nicks
WR Nate Washington
WR Earl Bennett
WR Deion Branch

TE Dustin Keller
TE Vernon Davis

K Mason Crosby
K Nick Folk

D Baltimore
D Miami

And still no titles under your belt.

Guru
09-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Please have your contracts turned in by this Friday night.

So far two teams have completed this.
Gator Bait and Topeka Tsunami

Thanks for the quick turnaround guys.

DaKCMan AP
09-10-2009, 06:34 AM
And still no titles under your belt.

The third season's a charm. ;)

Guru
09-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Pigskin Prophet
Dirty Krauts
Maddawgs

Please get your contract assignments to me ASAP.

Guru
09-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Pigskin Prophet
Dirty Krauts
Maddawgs

Please get your contract assignments to me ASAP.Maddawgs contacted me buy the other two need to get back to me or I will be forced to give all of your new players 1 year contracts.'

Come on guys.