PDA

View Full Version : FF impact breaking news - Jags RB/FB Greg Jones ACL?

ncognito
08-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Jaguars RB/FB possibly done for the year. NOT confirmed though!! Yesterday's word was he only sprained his MCL, and might recover for the season opener. This news is huge conflicting report to that.

http://www.jaguars.com/Story/5406.asp

News bad for Jones
8/28/06

Join jaguars.com senior editor Vic Ketchman as he tackles the fans' tough questions.

David from Los Angeles, CA: I was beginning to think Toefield was on the outside looking in with roster cuts approaching, but his second half performance against the Bucs has changed my mind. He ran ferociously. Was that the result of a man desperate to keep his job? He sure looked like he wanted it.
Vic: LaBrandon Toefield is a lock to make the team. The news on Greg Jones is bad. It's his ACL. He's done for the year.

ChiefsfaninPA
08-28-2006, 11:33 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jspchief
08-28-2006, 11:34 AM
This is why my draft isn't until Sept. 3rd

JBucc
08-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Damn there goes my first round choice

sedated
08-28-2006, 11:35 AM
paging maurice drew

ncognito
08-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Jacksonville may have the most fragile RB crew in the league. Now backing up Freddie are l'il Maurice Drew and Labrandon 'I sprained my piggy' toefield.

Demonpenz
08-28-2006, 11:47 AM
like every september i will be closly watching fred taylors groin

chagrin
08-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Damn there goes my first round choice

No shit, I rarely even look to Florida for my Fantasy teams, with a few rare exceptions, like if Caddy is available, or I have to take Byron over Charlie Frye because everyone else is taken, but that's it. Is this really a big deal, except for the Jaguars?

ncognito
08-28-2006, 12:18 PM
No shit, I rarely even look to Florida for my Fantasy teams, with a few rare exceptions, like if Caddy is available, or I have to take Byron over Charlie Frye because everyone else is taken, but that's it. Is this really a big deal, except for the Jaguars?

It is for anyone who drafts Fragile Freddy, like me. For anyone else, I doubt they care.