PDA

View Full Version : How come...

Raiderhader
12-18-2000, 07:41 PM
Every time I go to the chat room, there is no one there? I have gone probaly about 10 different times, and not once was anyone on. Do guys not go there, or does my timing really suck?

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Bwana
12-18-2000, 07:46 PM
RH: I was in there yesterday after the game and there were about five of us shooting the ****. Try after the game Sunday and you should have good luck, if not, post something about it on the board and ask people to join.

Good Luck.....

Raiderhader
12-18-2000, 07:46 PM
Thanks, I will try that.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Archie F. Swin
12-18-2000, 07:48 PM
I know of some regulars that log on from work and have firewalls that prevent them from chat.

I personally am a fan of chat . . . if other Planet chatters could aggree on forum (meeting) times in which we could be assured someone might be there, you may have some success.

------------------
Chief Justice Pants
(D)- Texas

Packfan
12-18-2000, 07:50 PM
Raider,

You should try during the day time. Especially in the morning. Now after the five game losing streak, some of the "fans" dissappear for awhile i.e. Bliss, Luzap.

Archie F. Swin
12-18-2000, 07:52 PM
I agree with Bwana,

if you "reboot" that thread entitled Chiefsplanet Chat and let folks know your in there and maybe even give a topic of discussion, you may catch some fishies.

Raiderhader
12-18-2000, 07:53 PM
Packfan, if you don't mind, call me rh or hader for short. I am not easily offended, but calling me raider will just about do it.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28