PDA

View Full Version : Just for a second...

58Forever
08-30-2006, 09:05 AM
This has probably been talke about already so forgive me, but just for a second, when Tamba Hali came around end and stripped the ball from Bolger, didn't it remind you of Number 58, just for a second?

Man, what a difference if we could find someone with half the talent of 58...my mouth is watering over the possibility of a decent defense, maybe I could finally change my tag line... :drool:

keg in kc
08-30-2006, 09:37 AM
I'm not so much looking for half the talent of 58 as I am for twice the talent of 98.

Iowanian
08-30-2006, 10:46 AM
I've heard that said....I've heard others say there is no comparison.....But I immediately looked at the person nearest me at the time and made reference to the 58 ball chop being an inspiring vision of beauty.

I know this much...It won't take a DTesque speed rush to improve the pass rush from that side over Hicks. I anxiously await QBs turning from 1 end only to be met in the grill like Clemons smash to McNair.

I want opposing QBs hit so hard their corn sorters fall out.

StcChief
08-30-2006, 10:50 AM
I've heard that said....I've heard others say there is no comparison.....But I immediately looked at the person nearest me at the time and made reference to the 58 ball chop being an inspiring vision of beauty.

I know this much...It won't take a DTesque speed rush to improve the pass rush from that side over Hicks. I anxiously await QBs turning from 1 end only to be met in the grill like Clemons smash to McNair.

I want opposing QBs hit so hard their corn sorters fall out.

Yep.
Start with Palmer wishing his ACL wasn't ready....
2nd - Plummer wondering why did I bootleg....

Iowanian
08-30-2006, 10:53 AM
On the first bootleg of week 2, I'd like nothing more than to see Jake PlummINT hit so hard that Jay "QB JESUS" Cutler's p@ssy hurts.

StcChief
08-30-2006, 10:59 AM
Bring in Cuntler in week 2 after Plummer is knocked out.
Let's really see what he's got.....