PDA

View Full Version : It's just a damn good game!

Joe Seahawk
12-18-2000, 10:11 PM
Enjoying this MNF classic... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

morphius
12-18-2000, 10:12 PM
This entire season has been great.

Raiderhader
12-18-2000, 10:14 PM
How about Gramatica trying to take on the entire Rams team? :)

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Frazod
12-18-2000, 10:14 PM
Lambs go down in flames. Oh well...

Joe Seahawk
12-18-2000, 10:18 PM
Are the Rams eleminated?

If they are, there are some posters on board "X" that need to eat some serious Crow..

Great game to watch..

Archie F. Swin
12-18-2000, 10:21 PM
Bucs are fun to watch . . .

Is it just me or has this been a fantastic season for MNF?

mcan
12-18-2000, 10:22 PM
MNF has been great all year, just not that pesky Raider game.<BR>

Frazod
12-18-2000, 10:22 PM
I don't think they're eliminated yet. But they need to win next week and may need help.

I'm sort of bummed about this - I always root for Missouri teams. But there have been some serious jerk-off Ram fans on the other board who richly deserve this failure. I hope Larry is crying right now.

One should always be gracious in triumph (unless its against Denver). http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

mcan
12-18-2000, 10:24 PM
It sucks though, If Wilkins hits a 50 yarder, I win my fantasy football matchup by a point. But alas it wasn't meant to be. On the bright side, this is only my second loss all season.

DJay23
12-18-2000, 10:28 PM
It's been a great year for MNF. Almost every game has been decided within the final 2 minutes or overtime. This game was awesome, that drive at the end for the Bucs was a thing of beauty. This game reminds me of the Chiefs of the 90's winning important games in december with the crowd roaring.

Michaels is all pro. I have a feeling he really doesn't like Miller, and gets a little aggravated with the whole cheapening of the game-call with his high brow "witty" observations.

I don't mind Miller all that much. He's just a sideshow, doesn't offer any real football insight to the game but is mildly entertaining from time to time.

Fouts is a blithering idiot. Great football player, obviously he's a Hall of Famer. He just seems to be captain obvious. If anyone has seen the SNL skit where he states, "Basically it comes down to this. I think whoever scores the most points is gonna win the game." That just about sums him up.

Melissa Stark is pretty hot. I know that's shallow, but she needs way more face time. Does a decent job of sideline reporting, but then again I'm not really listening when she comes on (Unless it's a Chiefs game).

Dickerson is another moron. I sense a trend with these retired players this year. The guy just is not cut out for sideline reporting. He zips through his information so fast you can't understand him. He doesn't really add much in the way of insight either. Anyone catch his "insider info" on the difference between playing of natural and artificial turf? DUH!

DJay23
12-18-2000, 10:31 PM
Seahawk--

I think the Rams can get in with a Detroit loss and a Rams win at New Orleans.

Not looking good for the Lambs considering Detroit plays Chicago.

Archie F. Swin
12-18-2000, 10:33 PM
mmccann2333,

I read your profile and noticed you sell guitars. I'm a drummer who owns and occasionally plays a classical guitar, and my bro-in-law is a guitar student @ Univ. of North Texas. Most of all I'm a music enthusiast . . . lets chat sometime . . . or just post a music thread sometime.

------------------
Chief Justice Pants
(D)- Texas

Brock
12-18-2000, 10:33 PM
That's about as poor defensive play as I've ever seen. Give me a 13-10 game anyday.

mcan
12-18-2000, 10:38 PM
sounds goods red pants. I'm at the store right now. Hey wait, I have a profile?

mcan
12-18-2000, 10:38 PM
sounds good I mean

Joe Seahawk
12-18-2000, 10:40 PM
It will be tough for the Rams to Beat N.O, The Saints seem to have their number..Should be interesting though..

The Rams might be the best team to not make the playoffs this year.

That play late in the fourth when Dunn was stuffed behind the line and lateraled it back to the qb who then scrambled for the first..Rams have to be kicking themselves to allow that to happen.

Djay, I agree Every game this year has been good.

[This message has been edited by Joe Seahawk (edited 12-18-2000).]

DaWolf
12-18-2000, 10:48 PM
What I wouldn't get to be in the NFC playoffs this year. The Eagles, Giants, Lions, Saints? Are you kidding me? Minnesota has a crap defense too. Methinks whoever gets to the Super Bowl from the AFC will roll over the NFC. And I damn well hope it's not the Raiders. Go Titans! Go Baltimore!

Phobia
12-19-2000, 12:47 AM
Hey, mccann - did you have anything to do with Andre pRison's lawsuit? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Mile High Mania
12-19-2000, 07:11 AM
That was a DAMN fine game last night...

I will be laughing entirely too hard when the Rams realize next week that they will not be going to the playoffs. :D :D :D

Hey, Bandwagon Rammies ... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif

58Forever
12-19-2000, 08:16 AM
MHM, as a Chiefs fan, doesn't matter if the Chiefs do good or bad, I always take pleasure in watching the so called "elite" teams fall on their faces....

Before the season began I picked the Rams and the Skins as the biggest dissapointments of the season...looks like I may be right for once...

I love it...funny...I haven't heard much from the bandwagon Rams fans lately...but most of them are on the other BB....

I echo your sentiments... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif