PDA

View Full Version : Trump tells Carolyn: 'You're fired!'

KingPriest2
08-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Trump tells Carolyn: 'You're fired!'
Kepcher, blonde assistant of 'The Apprentice,' loses job after Trump tires of her.
August 31 2006: 9:45 AM EDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Carolyn Kepcher, the blonde co-star of Donald Trump's 'The Apprentice,' has been fired.

The 36-year old sidekick, who in addition to her role on the show ran the Trump National Golf Club in posh Westchester County north of New York City, was fired earlier this week.

Donald Trump and Carolyn Kepcher

Trump's daughter Ivanka has replaced Kepcher in the role, while Trump's son Don Jr. is the successor to the 78-year old real estate lawyer George Ross on the show.

The show's Web site states Ivanka and Don Jr. will "fill in for" Kepcher and Ross "during multiple episodes of 'The Apprentice'" in the fifth season.

Ross is still "very much a part of the company," Rhona Graff of the Trump Organization said, but because the show is taped in Los Angeles, his appearances on it will be limited this season.

Graff said Trump wishes Kepcher well but had no other comment on the matter.

An article citing unnamed sources in Thursday's New York Post, which first reported the story, indicated Kepcher's lack of focus as a reason for the firing.

Kepcher had agents at ICM handling book and TV offers, while Westport Entertainment managed her speaking engagements and product endorsements, the newspaper reported.

Trump had had trouble reaching her recently as she had been away on a trip to give a speech, the sources told the newspaper.

A source knowledgeable in the matter told the Post that Trump advised Kepcher to "take some time off and spend it with her family, and then get another job."

Kepcher is married and has a son, Connor, 6, and a daughter Cassidy, 4.

jspchief
08-31-2006, 09:17 AM
Sounds like Trump didn't like her gravy-training off his show.

E@SHSU
08-31-2006, 09:18 AM
There goes my reasons for watching the show. It was only good when Carolyn chewed people out for screwing up.

KingPriest2
08-31-2006, 09:20 AM
There goes my reasons for watching the show. It was only good when Carolyn chewed people out for screwing up.

Then you have not seen Ivanka.

jspchief
08-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Then you have not seen Ivanka.I'm going to guess she doesn't care what Ivanka looks like.

htismaqe
08-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Sounds like Trump didn't like her gravy-training off his show.

She was grabbing too much of his limelight...

Bootlegged
08-31-2006, 09:22 AM
Ivanka has some nudy pics floating around somewhere..

jspchief
08-31-2006, 09:25 AM
. http://www.fillies.com/freepix/g/trump_ivanka/zzzivank035.jpg

Fish
08-31-2006, 09:48 AM

Whoaah.... those legs and daddy's money?

I say daaamn.....

ck_IN
08-31-2006, 10:11 AM
I'd have to do Ivanka from behind. There's just no way I could look at that face and stay 'on topic'. Could she look any more like her dad? *shudder*

StcChief
08-31-2006, 10:38 AM
The Donald would be extremely hard to work for....

Look over your shoulder constantly.

ImAWalkingCorpse
08-31-2006, 11:33 AM
I'd have to do Ivanka from behind. There's just no way I could look at that face and stay 'on topic'. Could she look any more like her dad? *shudder*
Exactly... I would just be wanting to scream "You're fired"

KingPriest2
08-31-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm going to guess she doesn't care what Ivanka looks like.

No that is not want I am saying. SHe chews people out as well.

Sam Hall
08-31-2006, 12:26 PM
That show is still on? I stopped watching after the first season. Carolyn seemed like a biatch, but I'm sure most people in her position are that way. I doubt she will have trouble finding a new gig.

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Ivanka is hot.

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Ivanka has some nudy pics floating around somewhere..

Link?????

Guru
08-31-2006, 04:09 PM
Hell, she was a yes woman anyway. Always agreeing with the boss on goofy issues. She was attractive and that was it. And yes, I do think she is a very smart woman. Just annoying on that show. When you see her interviews outside the show, or at least out outside the board room, her intelligence really shows.

Calcountry
08-31-2006, 04:42 PM
That show is so tired. I quit watching after the third season. It is so boring watching people brown nose and back stab, and actually think that they are something special becuase of it.

RINGLEADER
08-31-2006, 06:42 PM
. http://www.fillies.com/freepix/g/trump_ivanka/zzzivank035.jpg

I'd buy that for a dollar...