PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Mercury- enemy of the Muslims!

ZepSinger
08-31-2006, 03:21 PM
You can't make this stuff up.
ROFL

Zanzibar Muslim leader: Ban Freddie Mercury party
POSTED: 2:03 p.m. EDT, August 31, 2006

ZANZIBAR, Tanzania (AP) -- A huge beach party to honor late Queen frontman Freddie Mercury must be stopped because the Zanzibar-born rock star was gay, a Muslim leader said Thursday.

Mercury, who died of AIDS in 1991, violated Islam with his flamboyant lifestyle, said Azan Khalid of Zanzibar's Association for Islamic Mobilization and Propagation.

"That's why he was branded a Queen," Khalid said, adding that anything linking Mercury with Zanzibar's Muslim population would be offensive.

To continue, click here. (http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/08/31/mercury.tanzania.ap/index.html)

Moooo
08-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Over there, during the song, "Fat Bottomed Girls," they change the lyrics to "Get on your camels and ride!!!"

Moooo

Hydrae
08-31-2006, 03:24 PM
I am sure the poor people on your little island are more interested in how this reflects on Muslims than in getting a healthier economy to live in. :shake:

Moooo
08-31-2006, 03:25 PM
I am sure the poor people on your little island are more interested in how this reflects on Muslims than in getting a healthier economy to live in. :shake:

Tanzania is a mainland country in Africa. I think you're thinking of Tasmania, where the Tasmanian Devil is from (south of Australia).

Moooo

tk13
08-31-2006, 03:27 PM
Tanzania is a mainland country in Africa. I think you're thinking of Tasmania, where the Tasmanian Devil is from (south of Australia).

Moooo
As opposed to the island of ChiefsPlanet, sometimes known as Lazmania.

AustinChief
08-31-2006, 03:33 PM

Moooo

Yes, but Zanzibar is an island off the coast of Tanzania.

Moooo
08-31-2006, 03:36 PM
Yes, but Zanzibar is an island off the coast of Tanzania.

Oh, duh! I didn't even see the Zanzibar part...

Moooo

StcChief
08-31-2006, 03:37 PM
Does anyone care what the Muslims think of the zionist,capitalist pigs of the West :p

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 03:57 PM
Dumbasses!! Freddi was gay?

Mr. Laz
08-31-2006, 04:01 PM
i imagine many of the U.S. Religious Right-Wing would/have banned anyone and anything gay if they could get away with it.

vailpass
08-31-2006, 04:06 PM
i imagine many of the U.S. Religious Right-Wing would/have banned anyone and anything gay if they could get away with it.

i imagine many of the US Religious RW do not conduct ruthless murders via suicide bombings or other terrorist tactics to force those beliefs on others whether they could get away with it or not.

Pitt Gorilla
08-31-2006, 04:09 PM
i imagine many of the US Religious RW do not conduct ruthless murders via suicide bombings or other terrorist tactics to force those beliefs on others whether they could get away with it or not.Ah, the classic "yeah, but" response. 10 points!

vailpass
08-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Ah, the classic "yeah, but" response. 10 points!

Sorry, didn't mean to speak out against radical terrorist muslims without first effacing those in my own country and being sure to consider the fairness of my statement.

In short: blow me.

Pitt Gorilla
08-31-2006, 04:27 PM
In short: blow me.Gross. NTTAWWT.

alanm
08-31-2006, 06:35 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to speak out against radical terrorist muslims without first effacing those in my own country and being sure to consider the fairness of my statement.

In short: blow me.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Laz
08-31-2006, 07:32 PM
i imagine many of the US Religious RW do not conduct ruthless murders via suicide bombings or other terrorist tactics to force those beliefs on others whether they could get away with it or not.
what does that have to do with this thread topic?

i don't murder people, so nothing else matters

Frazod
08-31-2006, 07:40 PM
Bullshit. The only differences between our extremists and their extremists is that ours are controlled by a strong central government and aren't driven to desperation by true, abject poverty.

A religious lunatic who hates everything and everybody but his own narrow little click is a threat to all mankind; whether he's ours, theirs, or somebody else's.

Baby Lee
08-31-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks for imaging for us. We'll all comport ourselves accordingly.

Can I try?

I imagine many of the gay left would insert [no pun intended] 'Boofoo 101' in the grade school curriculum if they could get away with it.

That's fun.
It's easy to hate mine enemies when I posit their inner desires and express them declaratively!!

Baby Lee
08-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Bullshit.
Soooo, many of the US Religious RW are religious lunatics who hate everything and everybody?

How many?
More than a handful?
A bushel?
Just the ones who raise their hands and sway at church?

Frazod
08-31-2006, 08:05 PM
Soooo, many of the US Religious RW are religious lunatics who hate everything and everybody?

How many?
More than a handful?
A bushel?
Just the ones who raise their hands and sway at church?

Can you put a number on those who don't? Didn't think so.

Baby Lee
08-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Can you put a number on those who don't? Didn't think so.
I'm not the one accusing millions of US citizens of harboring terrorism in their heart, restrained only by government sanction.

You can't tell me the precise number of white dudes in Naperville, IL who would NOT love to stick their naughty bits in a little boy, if only society weren't such an impediment. Doesn't mean I've established anything about your personal proclivities.

Frazod
08-31-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm not the one accusing millions of US citizens of harboring terrorism in their heart, restrained only by government sanction.

And your point is?

Frazod
08-31-2006, 08:16 PM
You can't tell me the precise number of white dudes in Naperville, IL who would NOT love to stick their naughty bits in a little boy, if only society weren't such an impediment. Doesn't mean I've established anything about your personal proclivities.

Perhaps I'd prefer to put a few bullets through a few asshole lawyers' heads. Darn society impediments.

Baby Lee
09-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Perhaps I'd prefer to put a few bullets through a few asshole lawyers' heads. Darn society impediments.
Dude, that's ****ed up.

I'd always thought that 'that fraz, he's so crazy' was schtick.

Wow. EYE OPENER.

Brock
09-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Give'm a break, he works for attorneys.

Iowanian
09-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Considering how many Muslims like to drill dudes in the can for sport, I'd think Freddie Mercury would be a Profit with a pink statue in Mecca.

InChiefsHell
09-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Freddie Mercury was great. This just goes to prove that these idiots have no taste in music.

...nuke em now, I say!

jspchief
09-01-2006, 10:27 AM
i imagine many of the U.S. Religious Right-Wing would/have banned anyone and anything gay if they could get away with it.Maybe. At least at one time.

But the difference is this country is becoming more tolerant rather than more radical.

It's not about what the extemists want. It's about what the country allows them to have.

Iowanian
09-01-2006, 10:28 AM
I don't think anyone here really cares what Laz puts in his mudflap.

If Mercury is really so offensive to Muslims, I hope at Guantanamo and other holding facilities for terrorist dhickholsters, the mornings wakeup song was "weeeeeeeeeeeeee are the chaaaaaaaaaampions my friends.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeee'll keeep on fIIIIIIIIIIghting, til the end"

Maybe have their breakfast delivered by a semi nude, menstruating woman,singing "We Will Rock You"...cha cha whap cha cha whap....by slapping her fat belly.