PDA

View Full Version : Which AFC West QB is most likely to get his bones crushed?

bringbackmarty
08-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Aaron Brokes his kneecap?
Jake Bummer were gonna have to amputate.
Phillip Rivers of blood streaming from that fracture.
Jay Cut the pants off quick we have to stabilize the leg.
A.J. I cant Feely the bottom of me leg.
Andrew I need a Walker cause BOnecrusher broke both my legs.

SNR
08-31-2006, 05:09 PM
If ANYTHING happens to Pollard, it's the eternal ultra super mega nuthooks for you

HerculesRockefell
08-31-2006, 05:12 PM
The guy whose LT retired right when camp started

chiefs4me
08-31-2006, 05:42 PM
I choose plummer, I can't stand the crybaby.....

noa
08-31-2006, 05:57 PM
A.J. Feely is lucky he got out of San Diego and out of the Bonecrushers line of sight...he'll be much safer with that team in Philly

orange
08-31-2006, 06:50 PM
And another never-done-a-thing Chiefs backup scrub is enshrined in the Hall of Fame!

Will they put his bust next to Boerigter or Scanlon?

chefsos
08-31-2006, 06:50 PM
I suppose this thread's all in fun, but I can't stand the subset of Eggo fans who jizz in their pants as they fantasize about Merriman hurting somebody. So, I'll not be participating in any circle jerks here over the same prospect with Pollard. Have at it.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see a hammer and an intimidator on this D as much as anyone, but the possibility of careers being threatened just doesn't smoke my tires. Cool by me if he belts a few WRs and TEs 'til they forget their own name, though.

Meh. Anyway, this year if Pollard comes across the line and does much more than insult the QB's momma, he'll get flagged.[/End mini-rant]

bringbackmarty
08-31-2006, 09:36 PM
well your no fun, guess you don't get that football is a game of movement and VIOLENCE.

cdcox
08-31-2006, 09:49 PM
And another never-done-a-thing Chiefs backup scrub is enshrined in the Hall of Fame!

Will they put his bust next to Boerigter or Scanlon?

No, between two Broncos. Oh, wait...

orange
08-31-2006, 09:52 PM
No, between two Broncos. Oh, wait...

Elway and Sharpe? Cool.

Did the Chiefs ever have any HOFers? I don't remember, I'm only 50.

cdcox
08-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Elway and Sharpe? Cool.

I love in when Donks try to run Hall of Fame smack.

Floyd Little should be in!

Randy Gradishar should be in!

Gary Zimmermann should be in!

:deevee:

orange
08-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Er...

Elway and Sharpe ARE in.
On the first ballot.

You gonna answer my question about Chiefs HOFers?

cdcox
08-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Er...

Elway and Sharpe ARE in.
On the first ballot.

Delusional.

Logical
08-31-2006, 10:05 PM
I suppose this thread's all in fun, but I can't stand the subset of Eggo fans who jizz in their pants as they fantasize about Merriman hurting somebody. So, I'll not be participating in any circle jerks here over the same prospect with Pollard. Have at it.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see a hammer and an intimidator on this D as much as anyone, but the possibility of careers being threatened just doesn't smoke my tires. Cool by me if he belts a few WRs and TEs 'til they forget their own name, though.

Meh. Anyway, this year if Pollard comes across the line and does much more than insult the QB's momma, he'll get flagged.[/End mini-rant]:clap::clap::clap: Rep

orange
08-31-2006, 10:09 PM
You can always claim Joe Montana (49er)
Marcus Allen (Raider)
Willie Roaf (Saint)

[Edit] ... and of course BONECRUSHER, to get back to the subject

ChiefFan31
08-31-2006, 10:14 PM
Well, since this is a heightened sensitivity thread I will just say that a hit similiar to the one DJ laid on Plummer would bring a big smile to my face.

cdcox
08-31-2006, 10:23 PM
pssssst. orange. I hate to break this to you, but Sharpe isn't eligible until 2009.

You might count Sharpe as one of your HOFers, but I'll wait till DT, Shields, and Gonzales actually get voted in before I start counting them. Let alone bragging about them being first balloters.

orange
09-01-2006, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=cdcox]pssssst. orange. I hate to break this to you, but Sharpe isn't eligible until 2009.
QUOTE]

pssssst. cdcox. I hate to break this to you, but Scanlon and Boerigter aren't actually there, either.

cdcox
09-01-2006, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=cdcox]pssssst. orange. I hate to break this to you, but Sharpe isn't eligible until 2009.
QUOTE]

pssssst. cdcox. I hate to break this to you, but Scanlon and Boerigter aren't actually there, either.

Never said they were. Unlike a certain someone saying about Sharpe.

orange
09-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Never said they were. Unlike a certain someone saying about Sharpe.

[/smackoff]

Seriously, I don't know about Shields getting in. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, just that he has a problem being a career Chief. He has no playoff history, no big plays on primetime to put in the video bank. Yes, he has alot of Pro-Bowls but alot of OLs have alot of Pro-Bowls and aren't in the Hall. It's just a fact of life. Shields may just kind of fade away, particularly if he plays on a couple more non-productive years.

Will S. will need someone in the media with a national voice to ride on his bandwagon. Maybe Chiefs fans need to ... dare I say ... get behind Whitlock?

[/smackon]

L.A. Chieffan
09-01-2006, 07:04 PM
shields will definetly make the HOF. there are few if any OL that have his credientials. There is a reason that for the past few years the media has been touting our line as the best in the NFL and Shields has been a huge part of that. theres no way that hes just gonna 'fade away'.

especially after we win the dance this year :)

Logical
09-01-2006, 08:06 PM
[/smackoff]

Seriously, I don't know about Shields getting in. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, just that he has a problem being a career Chief. He has no playoff history, no big plays on primetime to put in the video bank. Yes, he has alot of Pro-Bowls but alot of OLs have alot of Pro-Bowls and aren't in the Hall. It's just a fact of life. Shields may just kind of fade away, particularly if he plays on a couple more non-productive years.

Will S. will need someone in the media with a national voice to ride on his bandwagon. Maybe Chiefs fans need to ... dare I say ... get behind Whitlock?

[/smackon]

Poor smack, inconsistency noted - Willie Roaf you said we could claim noting New Orleans should get the credit, when Willie Roaf has pretty much only 2 playoff appearences in his entire career.

Also note I believe you said you were 50 well that means, Buck Buchanan, Willie Lanier, Bobby Bell, Len Dawson, Hank Stram all went into the Hall of Fame since you were a teenager.

orange
09-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Willie Roaf has rep (outside KC), Shields doesn't.
As for your list, when did they play again? Let's see, it says Lanier was the last one standing in 1977 - almost 30 years ago. Oh yeah, like yesterday.

Quick question... What percentage of ChiefsPlaneteers do you think ever saw them?

CoMoChief
09-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Er...

Elway and Sharpe ARE in.
On the first ballot.

Sharpe is in the HOF?

CoMoChief
09-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Willie Roaf has rep (outside KC), Shields doesn't.
As for your list, when did they play again? Let's see, it says Lanier was the last one standing in 1977 - almost 30 years ago. Oh yeah, like yesterday.

Quick question... What percentage of ChiefsPlaneteers do you think ever saw them?

There are many here that have seen him actually.

orange
09-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Sharpe is in the HOF?

On the first ballot in 2009! Don't you guys have time travel there? Oh, and I was wrong about Scanlon and Boerigter - they ARE there. They're security guards at the AFL Archives section watching over the Chiefs' displays.

CoMoChief
09-01-2006, 08:33 PM
On the first ballot in 2009! Don't you guys have time travel there? Oh, and I was wrong about Scanlon and Boerigter - they ARE there. They're security guards at the AFL Archives section watching over the Chiefs' displays.

How's Maurice Clarrett doing these days?

orange
09-01-2006, 08:33 PM
There are many here that have seen him actually.

Hazard a guess about how many? Half? A quarter?

orange
09-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Hazard a guess about how many? Half? A quarter?

I hear he's gonna share a cell with Vanover and Morris.

Moooo
09-01-2006, 08:34 PM

What is your motivation behind going to another team's message board and talking smack? Do you have a lot of anger and frustration?

Perhaps you should talk it over with those who are the cause of the problem. Then you can be less negative of an individual...

Moooo

orange
09-01-2006, 08:36 PM
If that's actually your picture, BSPimpDude, I'm betting you're not one of those who saw the old-timers...

maybe from your crib.

CoMoChief
09-01-2006, 08:36 PM
I hear he's gonna share a cell with Vanover and Morris.

Looks like you are too stupid to learn how to post.

CoMoChief
09-01-2006, 08:37 PM
If that's actually your picture, BSPimpDude, I'm betting you're not one of those who saw the old-timers...

maybe from your crib.

Got the pic from a website.

orange
09-01-2006, 08:38 PM
What is your motivation behind going to another team's message board and talking smack? Do you have a lot of anger and frustration?

Perhaps you should talk it over with those who are the cause of the problem. Then you can be less negative of an individual...

Moooo

I responded to a so-called Chiefs fan calling for the injury of other teams' QBs.

Since then, I have been responding to cdcox and others who've taken this thread off-topic.

Do YOU advocate injuring other players? Maybe YOU should "talk it over with those who are the cause of the problem."

orange
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Looks like you are too stupid to learn how to post.

??????

I see plenty of my posts here. What the hell's your point, asswipe?

When the server's busy and I backed up I ended up quoting from the wrong message. Sorry if that doesn't meet your high standards.

Here's the message I was responding to, if you can't figure it out.How's Maurice Clarrett doing these days?

Moooo
09-01-2006, 08:45 PM
I responded to a so-called Chiefs fan calling for the injury of other teams' QBs.

Since then, I have been responding to cdcox and others who've taken this thread off-topic.

Do YOU advocate injuring other players? Maybe YOU should "talk it over with those who are the cause of the problem."

Do you honestly think your agressive, defiant attitude is the best way to try and talk sense into someone making jokes about serious injury? And, even if it did, do you think your credibility as a opposing team's fan would be sufficient to really move anyone from their opinion?

Moooo

orange
09-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Do you honestly think your agressive, defiant attitude is the best way to try and talk sense into someone making jokes about serious injury? And, even if it did, do you think your credibility as a opposing team's fan would be sufficient to really move anyone from their opinion?

Moooo

No, I don't think I'm going to change anyone's opinion... hence the "agressive, defiant attitude."

Simple?

Moooo
09-01-2006, 08:50 PM
No, I don't think I'm going to change anyone's opinion... hence the "agressive, defiant attitude."

Simple?

I then go back to my original question of, "why bother posting if you know its in vain?" You just admitted its not for the aforementioned idealistic reasons.

Moooo

orange
09-01-2006, 08:51 PM
I then go back to my original question of, "why bother posting if you know its in vain?" You just admitted its not for the aforementioned idealistic reasons.

Moooo

Because dickheads need to be called out! Why post anything?

Do you really believe anything you ever post is going to change the world or something?

Moooo
09-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Because dickheads need to be called out! Why post anything?

So its for personal satisfaction...

I just don't get the mentality of even peeking in on another team's message board...

Moooo

orange
09-01-2006, 08:54 PM

I just don't get the mentality of even peeking in on another team's message board...

Moooo

So don't do it.

listopencil
09-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Lame ass thread. "bringbackmarty"? Are you kidding me?

orange
09-01-2006, 08:55 PM

Moooo

If you look around this board, I'm sure you'll see I'm not the first

CoMoChief
09-01-2006, 09:08 PM
We should just ban anyone who posts whos not a Chiefs fan, kinda like what Orange Mane does.

listopencil
09-01-2006, 09:11 PM
We should just ban anyone who posts whos not a Chiefs fan, kinda like what Orange Mane does.

Heh, not by a long shot. It is somewhat tightly moderated compared to this place though.

SPchief
09-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Elway and Sharpe? Cool.