PDA

View Full Version : "The NFL's Greatest Fans"

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:23 PM
Two straight games with less than 50% capacity, I think we can finally put to rest the assinine title some Chief fans have given themselves. Chief fans couldnt give away their tickets the last couple of weeks. It just goes to show you that we in KC are the NFL's most fair weathered fans.

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:24 PM
We'll stick with the smartest fans...

But the games were sold out http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 08:25 PM
You know Ken, this was because of Carl Peterson's 12 years of mediocrity.

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:26 PM
CP - No, it was because Grbac has never won a playoff game.

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:28 PM
Morph,

Dont take this personal, but we both know that the Chiefs dont have the NFL's smartest fans. A lot of the fans prove that right here on the Chiefs planet. Things like salary cap, draft history, playoff history (Titus), other teams, and judging talent totally escape a lot of people on this board. Maybe you were trying to be funny. It worked. <BR>

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 08:28 PM
IT'S TRUE IT'S TRUE http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:30 PM
Packers - What you have proved to me is that the Packers don't have the most intelligent fans. Stats and no commen sense.

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:30 PM
Chief fans bought into 12 years of Carl's sales pitches:

"We solidified our running game with the signing of Bam Morris to a three year deal..."

Its that kind of BS that Chief fans keep buying into. Then when the season officially turns ugly, Chief fans find other things to do on Sundays i.e. shopping, rodeo, ect. Noboby ever accused KC fans of being the brightest.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 08:31 PM
Come on!!!! Ken are you saying that you are a master scout? and we should bow to you? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:32 PM
I'm sure it has nothing to do with an ice storm and the wind chill advisory last night that said no exposed skin... But of course that would be adding the commen sense into the situation, just like the blizzard game that you kept bringing up in the 80's. Sad, but very predictable.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
Zzzzzz......

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics (http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com)

Packfan
Morph,

To base your opinion of millions of fans on one (me) is statistically invalid. Plus, we both know that I am one of the brighter fans participating on this board.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 08:33 PM
Ken, I lived in Green Bay Packer fans in a whole aren't too bright either

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:34 PM
Morph,

Cmon now, we both know that if the Chiefs were in the hunt, that place would have been filled to capacity. Like the Colts game of 1995. 3 degrees and at capacity. No, its not because of the weather. Chief fans dont support losers. Have in the 1980s and dont now.

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:34 PM
Packfan - The is funny, still all stats and no commen sense, I don't call the brilliant, stats are on paper, sense is something that people use their brains for. Thanks for playing.

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:35 PM
I agree that Pack fans are no brighter. However, I think that they are more realistic than Chief fans. Hell, every year you guys expect the team to challenge for the AFC Championship. T

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:37 PM
Morph,

A little choppy in your last post. Maybe you can try again. In English.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 08:38 PM
Not this year!!!!!!! I didn't anyway

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:39 PM
Packfan - Lets just put it this way, you have nothing but stats, and most things that you say are just repeats of stats. That takes no brain power, that just takes a tape recorder, and tape recorders are not smart in any way shape or form.

WisChief
12-17-2000, 08:42 PM
You know, I'm sold!!! Ken knows everthing about the in's and out's of the NFL. He always responds with well thought out, well documented responses. It would do us all well to take to heart what Packfan says. He has put me in my place one to many times and I'm ready to listen. Preach on brutha!!!

stevieray
12-17-2000, 08:44 PM
Pacman's fav X-mas movie? Grinch who tries to discredit a win at all costs.

It's either the Owner, or the GM, then it's the players, and now the fans. Gee, Kent. Sre you can't find someway to dog the Mascot and Cheerleaders?

Packfan
Morph,

I dissagree. You hear my opinions which are based on facts (stats). I take the statistic and make an analysis out of it. I dont come on this board chirping about how fair weathered the Chief fans are without proof. To the contrary, many Chief fans believe they are the best fans because they are the loudest and sell out week after week. That argument doesnt work because of the simple FACT that these same fans dont show up when the team loses. I use stats to validate my argument like # of empty seats.

Dont ridicule me for using stats to support my point. It only makes you look foolish.

JOhn
Pack,
Please refresh my poor memory. What NFL team do you work for? What your not employed by the NFL? I thought you were the Football god.

You know that most people resort to insults when they are covering there own lack of knowledge, such as your insullting the Fans of the CHIEFS, and CP etc, etc.

As Morph said, it doesn';t take much to look up stats and such. BTW were you not the one that got confused on the FB/HB Tailback question?

Luzap
12-17-2000, 08:45 PM
To "one of the brighter fans participating on this board... "

What is an H Back and where does he line up?

Luz
have you figured it out yet???...<BR>

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:46 PM
John,

I am not trying to insult anyone, only proving my point that I made a year ago that Chief fans are fair weathered fans. A half filled stadium the past two weeks helps prove that.

What dont you understand now?

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:47 PM
Luz - ROTFLMAO!!!

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 08:48 PM
Like the Packer Fans and the Ray Rhodes era?

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:48 PM
I mention how KC doesnt have the brightest fans and look who shows up (Luzap). Timing is everything. I talk about idiot Chief fans and one joins in. I am hot tonight!

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:50 PM
Packfan - It is odd of you, you say that Chiefs fans are stupid for supporting the team and should not go to the games to prove their point, but then when they do this you call them fair weather. So, if you can tell me which way your logic is pointing on that one...

Packfan
Not sure what you mean by the Ray Rhodes era (1 Year). The stadium was filled for each game during his "era". I already stated that the typical packer fan isnt the brightest, but they are loyal. Maybe its because they dont have rodeos in Green Bay!

stevieray
Ya, Kent, you're a legend in your own mirror.

JOhn
Pack,
WHAT don't YOU understand?
Do you know what a wind chill factor is?

If you think for one minute that I'm a fair weather fan because I CHOOSE not to risk my health by not going to a game because of DANGEROUS weather, then you are sadly mistaken.

To point to 2 games were the weather has been so bad as an indicator of fan support is very naive!

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:51 PM
Packfan - That sounds like an insult to Luz, when all he does was ask you where an H back lines up, or who plays an H back.

JOhn
12-17-2000, 08:52 PM
PACK incase you didn't see this post:

Luz
have you figured it out yet???...

<BR>

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:53 PM
I never said it was stupid to attend the games. I only said that Chief fans dont know the game that well and have unrealistic expectations year in and year out. I am talking about MOST Chief fans, not all of them. NFL football is awesome. You only get 8 home games. IF you have tickets, you should go to all of them, whether the teams is great or not. Chief fans have proven their loyalty to the team in previous seasons and are proving it again now.

WisChief
12-17-2000, 08:53 PM
See, there you go - you're right Ken, they don't have rodeo's in GB - they have nothing but the Packers. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:54 PM
John,

Dont stoop to Luzap's level. I know exactly what an H back is and where he lines up. Who cares? You guys look like a couple of but buddies trying to talk that smack. I expect it out of Luzap, but not you.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 08:55 PM
Yes that is exactly the point, the Packer fans were so disgruntled they had the guy fired after one year.Their were plenty of seats in Lambeau that year.

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:55 PM
Ken - Your right, the Rams no way win the SB last season any of their fans who believed that are morons. The Titans going from an 8-8 team to playing in the SB, what the hack where their fans thinking. Denver talking about a 3peat, well OK, they were just plain wrong as well.

Morphius
Youse so silly...

[This message has been edited by morphius (edited 12-17-2000).]

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:56 PM
Wis Chief,

Maybe its just me, but I would rather attend an NFL game than a rodeo. We have a lot of inbreeding in this city (Kansas City)

JOhn
12-17-2000, 08:56 PM
You know funny thing is that even with almost 20,000 no shows, we still have more people attending a game the the majority of teams in the NFL.

Ken,
being loyal is one thing, being stupid and risking your health is another. get a clue.

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:57 PM
Packfan - No, it is still not a HB but an H Back.

Morphius
Doubting packfan credibility.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 08:57 PM
Ken, what makes a great NFL fan?

Packfan
12-17-2000, 08:58 PM
Chief priority,

You obviously dont know what you are talking about regarding the Packers, so lets put it to rest with this fact: Packers have had sell outs for every game at Lambeau field since 1960. Their stadium has been filled for as long as I can remember, including last year.

Morphius,

Again, very choppy in your last post. Lets try English again.

morphius
12-17-2000, 08:59 PM
Hey, now we know why Ken has moved here, "We have a lot of inbreeding in this city", the keyword is we. So the packfan likes to keep his packclan all in the family.

WisChief
12-17-2000, 08:59 PM
"We have a lot of inbreeding in this city (Kansas City)"

Yea, Packfan, again I believe you. You prove it in every post. :eek:

morphius
12-17-2000, 09:00 PM
Packfan - OK, what is a H Back, not a Half Back.

English enough?

G_Man
12-17-2000, 09:00 PM
"We have a lot of inbreeding in this city (Kansas City)"

LOL. Is this highly publicized or do you conduct your own research?

Packfan
12-17-2000, 09:01 PM
John,

Risking your health? Thats a new one. I guess all 79,000 people attending the Colts game in 95 put their health at risk. Brilliant reply!

Chief Priority,

In my book, a great fan follows and supports his/her team through the good times and the bad. Thats why I think the Chiefs have fair weathered fans. They disspappear when the team is officially sorry.

BTW, 20,000 no shows??? Try 40,000!

morphius
Packfan - Where are your stats on Greenbay being filled every game?

JOhn
Ken,
You can't have it both ways. As for the H back question, it was a legit question when is was originaly asked. Yet you COULD NOT answer it. To take the high road and say you don't need to answer it, then take the low road and insult me for wondering why, is very telling of your "knowledge" and "reasoning".

Your right about the inbreeding here in KC. Heck we just got running qwater a few years ago, what do you expect.

Please now you are showing your true colors by saying stupid things like that.

Packfan
12-17-2000, 09:03 PM
Alright, I have had enough.

"Risking your health" I love that! I am not going to forget that quote. Thats hillarious!

WisChief
JOhn, "Please now you are showing your true colors by saying stupid things like that."

It's the inbreeding man!!!!<BR>

morphius
Also where are your source on the attendance?

JOhn
12-17-2000, 09:04 PM
Do you even know the difference between NO SHOW & Sell out?

Lambau may be sold out, But how many no shows were there during the lean years?<P>

Tribal Warfare
Wroong- I was their when the Packers played the Bucs in '95. Since my Grandfather knew a GreenBay Packer (Nolan Luhn), he got us seats. Hardly anyone was their I was the loudest and I was trying to rally GB fans to do the same. It was Allumni Day, I met Ray Nitchke, Sterling Sharpe, and Reggie White.

Packfan
Morph,

Media guide.

Good night everyone!

morphius
12-17-2000, 09:06 PM
Translation to "I have had enough"--I might have to use a brain and there are no stats that I can find to answer these questions.

morphius
12-17-2000, 09:07 PM
There was a media guide for today, already printed with todays numbers? That is impressive, and complete BS.

Packfan
12-17-2000, 09:07 PM
Chief Priority,

According to my media guide, the Packers attendance for that game was 59,218. The Packers won 35-13. It was November 26 and all of those fans "risked their health" that day by going to the game.

I think you and Nolan Luhn must have been high on cocaine that day. You werent the only one there.

Packfan
12-17-2000, 09:09 PM
I just cant log off with all this BS coming out. Morph, read your KC star and maybe take a look at the Chiefs highlights. Many, many empty seats and the Star says is was half filled. Good enough for me.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

WisChief
Jeff, I'm tell'n you. He's too smart and he knows it, thus we 'simpletons' are no match for his superhuman mental capacity. My head hurts just trying to read his post, much less respond in a manner inwhich he can appreciate. NO $HIT!!! :confused:

Tribal Warfare
Take that back about Nolan that guy is twice the man you are. Guess what, I was their I know they won.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 09:11 PM
I saw alot of empty seats because it was raining and thats a fact!

JOhn
12-17-2000, 09:11 PM
FYI Pack,
I was at the Colts game. and yes it was about 5degrees. Tday it was around 0 with wind chills of -15 to -25, I would say that at those temps you are risking your health. But then again you might not, as apparently you are allready frost bitten in the brain.

Cannibal
12-17-2000, 09:13 PM
Whether we like it or not, Packfan is right, the stadium was about half empty the last two weeks in a row.

People new the game was meaningless as far as the standings are concerned, they probably thought the Chiefs would lose [most people thought that before the game], and they also knew that it would be as cold as a witch's tit outside. That's why there was so many no shows.

[This message has been edited by Cannibal (edited 12-17-2000).]

Phobia
12-17-2000, 09:14 PM
I've managed to read all these posts and not respond. I'm the master of restraint. Of course, growing up with a brother 5 years younger gave me an advantage.....

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2000, 09:14 PM
True, but the GB fans did the same thing when Ray Rhodes was coach.

TheFly
12-17-2000, 09:15 PM
The Chiefs did it to themselves. As much as I dislike Packfan's assinine comments, as Clinton used to say, "It's the coaching, stupid!"

Or was it, "It's the stupid coaching!"<BR>

Phobia
12-17-2000, 09:16 PM
Try to keep up, Cannibal. There are several conversations going on in this topic, not just the one about no-shows. Ken claims to be on the smartest NFL fans on this board. Asking him what an H-Back is has everything to do with it.....

Cannibal
12-17-2000, 09:20 PM
Maybe so, but he's right about KC's fans. They are fair weather. They were fair weather with the Chiefs during the 70's and 80's and they've been fair weather for the Royal's for quite a while now.

However, the fans in every NFL city are fair weathered. If you don't win, the fans won't show up, that's just the way it is anywhere.<P>

Phobia
12-17-2000, 09:24 PM
KC's fans are no more fair weathered than any other team in professional sports. The "what have you done for me lately" mentality applies in every aspect of life. This is a ludicrous debate and Kenny's just trying to piss everyone off. You must be very proud, Ken.

morphius
12-17-2000, 09:26 PM
Kloster - Actually it is fun to make fun of Ken on occasion, with all of his intelligence used to make sense out of all of those facts in the media, it is almost scary.

morphius
12-17-2000, 09:30 PM
Of course it is funny when he keeps admitting that he moved here because of the inbreeding, I guess his sister was kind of cute to him or maybe his cousin.

Cannibal
12-17-2000, 09:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>However, the fans in every NFL city are fair weathered. If you don't win, the fans won't show up, that's just the way it is anywhere.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that they are no more fair weathered than other fans in any NFL city.

I said it in my previous post.

But again... he is right about Chiefs fans. What he fails to mention is so are the fans of every other NFL team.

morphius
12-17-2000, 09:35 PM
Cannibal - That is one of his issues, he uses fact, but can't use them properly. He continued to bring up the 20,000 game in the 80's, when the fact that there was a blizzard that day had nothing to do with it. Kind of like compairing a sold out game that has no meaning that people can watch from home in the warm without worring about frost bite, with a playoff game that was cold.

PoliceChief
12-17-2000, 09:42 PM
Is there a possibility that there are 'fans' who would rather sit in front of their 40" with their 40 oz. next to them. Dont judge a fan by season tickets. :rolleyes:<BR>

Packfan
12-18-2000, 07:10 AM
Cannibal,

I agree that most fans are fair weathered. But, in Kansas City, the fans here call themselves the "NFL's greatest fans". Thats BS. "great" fans dont just show up when the team is winning. These fans are not the best fans in the NFL. That was my only point.

Chief Priority,

Enough of the Packer BS. Lambeau was at capacity for every packer game during the Rhodes era and every game during the Forrest Gregg era too. Win or lose, those people show up. They have the greatest fans in the NFL. Chief fans show up when the teams wins. I dont know about you guys, but watching NFL action is great, win or lose. To simply not go because the team sticks is rotten. Unless of course, it is a "health risk" to go.

I love that excuse!

morphius
12-18-2000, 07:14 AM
Yet for anyone interested there is nothing else to even think of doing in Green Bay, no other sports, no other cumminity things, just the Packers. We could also throw in that the people in Green Bay are more prepared for this kind of weather, but again that would be using logic, something packfan has not yet figured out. Oh well, some peoples rational are based so far out in left field that logic is not even an option to them anymore.

[This message has been edited by morphius (edited 12-18-2000).]

Spott
12-18-2000, 07:37 AM
You dog the Chiefs fans for selling out the stadium all the time because the're supporting Carl. Then you dog the fans for not showing up.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Mile High Mania
12-18-2000, 07:37 AM
Pacman, which team has the longest home sellout streak? Denver or Green Bay?

Packfan
12-18-2000, 07:46 AM
Mizzou,

Not quite. I ridicule Chief fans for believing their team has a good chance to go to the Super Bowl year in and year out. They get that belief, IMO, from Carl Peterson. He feeds them a bunch of hogwash before every season and then his team goes out and performs no better than mediocre. I dont advocate boycotting a team. I wouldnt say anything about fans not showing up at Arrowhead if Chief fans handed labled themselves "The NFL's Greatest Fans".

Morph,

Unless you have lived in Green Bay, you are not a source to say what there is and isnt to do there. Once again talking out of your crack.

Mile High,

I dont know the answer to your question. I do know, however, that Green bay has had sell outs since 1960. The season ticket waiting list is 30,000, and each year, an average of 8 people give up their season tickets. <P>

Mile High Mania
12-18-2000, 07:47 AM
Pacman, I'm not sure if it has changed, but I do recall that a year or two ago... it was said that Denver had the longest home sellout streak in the NFL.

HC_Chief
12-18-2000, 07:50 AM
6-8, 12*°, wind chill in the negatives, 40k+ at Arrowhead for a meaningless game. Yup, KC is chock-full o' fairweather fans allright...

Ken, you're an idiot.

Packfan
12-18-2000, 08:04 AM
HC,

I am an "idiot"??? Re-read my post! All I said is that Chief fans have no right to call themselves the "NFL's greatest fans" because 40,000 people did NOT show up back to back weeks after the team was officially eliminated. Look, there are only 8 games a year. You can blame weather and the "health risk" that John says was the reason fans didnt show up. But make no mistake, if the Chiefs are still in it, that place is full. Also, it wasnt the Cleveland Brown in town yesterday, it was the Broncos. I thought that rivalry meant something to Chief fans. I guess not.

Bob Dole
12-18-2000, 08:12 AM
Out of what orifice do you keep pulling your attendance numbers, Ken?

Packfan
12-18-2000, 08:14 AM
Dole,

Media guides. I trust that those are accurate. As far as yesterday, I saw all those empty seats with my two eyes. The KC star said that the place was half empty.

Mark M
12-18-2000, 08:21 AM
I've tried my best to stay out of this, but Ken's stupidity has called me to action.

Ken: Name one person on this board who blindly follows Carl. If you would bother to read a post other than your own, you would realize that many people in this town are not fans of Carl. The guy has had questionable offensive draft picks and has gotten us into a salary cap mess. Everyone here realizes that.

I went to a Packer's game in '89. Can't remember who they were playing (a bit drunk at the time), but it was an October game, kinda chilly, but not freezing. There were at least 20,000 empty seats. Before you talk about how high and mighty Pack fans are, you must realize that you haven't been to every game, so you don't know how many no-shows there are at any given time. Get a clue before you talk out of your a$$. Just because it's been "sold out" since 1960 doesn't mean that everyone goes. Get a f*cking clue.

And, having been to Green Bay, I can honestly say that, unless you're into cheese, paper mills or large women with more facial hair than your average chimpanzee, there isn't a whole lot to do in that town other than watch football. Ripping on KC for its rodeos is pretty funny. At least what we do with our livestock can be shown in public, compared to Wisconsinites who leave their "wrangling" to the back rooms and alleyways of cheeseville. I wonder, have you ever even been to Green Bay, or do you just act like you have to give yourself some pseudo credibility?

MM
~~Wondering how Packfan's random "logic" will slaughter this post.

Bob Dole
12-18-2000, 08:21 AM
Bob Dole was referring to your "40,000 people did NOT show up back to back weeks" comment.

Just as long as you can admit you're just making up numbers, I'm okay with it...

Although Bob Dole realizes that you care little for factual information, the paid attendance yesterday was 78,406.

Spott
12-18-2000, 08:26 AM
I don't know if I've ever heard anyone on this board say that Chiefs fans are the best fans. I have heard many say we're the loudest which a good case can be made for. I did find an interesting stat off the Packers web page that is very comparable to yesterdays game.

12/1/85 Packers(home) vs Buccanneers
Attendance 19,856 Final Score GB 21 TB 0

This was the 7th home game of the season in a season in which the Packers finished 8-8.

------------------

ROYC75
12-18-2000, 08:31 AM
Anybody noticed that PacFan,talks out of the side of his mouth,2 sided,dble standards. Kinda reminds me of Al Gore ! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Mile High Mania
12-18-2000, 08:32 AM
Please don't insult Gore like that.....

Spott
12-18-2000, 08:35 AM
Reg Season home games 2 & 3 in Lambeau Field

10/11/87 G.B. vs Detroit att. 35,779
10/18/87 G.B. vs Philadelphia att 35,842

------------------

Iowanian
12-18-2000, 08:43 AM
Pack,

FYI, Green Bay does have a rodeo...PRA, Great Lakes Circuit...I was a bullrider..and know....check your facts there Aristotle.

I was at the game, second from the top row...stood the entire game and BY FAR was louder and rowdier than the 10broncs in our section....there were alot of people MIA, but from the windburn on my face today..no reasonable person would blame them

ABC-ARROWHEAD BEER AINT CHEAP....I've never heard a more true comment.

Bwana
12-18-2000, 08:45 AM
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Packfan
12-18-2000, 08:45 AM
Mizzou,

Go to the weather channel site and find out how many inches of snow fell on Green Bay that day. 19 inches. You guys cancel your game with that much snow.

1987, strike shortened season. Nice work.

At least you are trying. I like that. See, you have to go back 13-15 years. I have to go back to yesterday to find significant no show at Arrowhead. Nice.

Bwana
12-18-2000, 08:48 AM
"19 inches. You guys cancel your game with that much snow."

Really? <BR>

Mark M
12-18-2000, 08:50 AM
Packfan--
So you admit that weather can keep people from games?

MM
~~Wonders if it can it be this easy to show a flaw in Packfan's logic.

Spott
12-18-2000, 08:57 AM
What does the strike have to do with anything? Just because 2 of those games are played with replacement players, do you stop rooting for your team to win. I remember the Tampa Game during the blizzard. I remember thinking that would have been a great game to go to. But I don't remember any game anywhere being cancelled because of snow. I went back farther because G.B. has been in playoff contention every year since 92.

12/15/91 G.B. vs Detroit att. 43,881
11/24/91 G.B. vs Indianapolis att. 42,132

------------------

alanm
12-18-2000, 09:02 AM
Re:Post #87 Great!! Where can I get me one of them thar large women at? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Spott
12-18-2000, 09:10 AM
100!

------------------

Mark M
12-18-2000, 09:11 AM
Alan--
If you're in KC, just head up 35 North . . . when you smell cheese and begin to hear, however faintly, Packfan talking out of his a$$, turn right. You should run into one of the large uns after a couple of hours.

MM
~~a.k.a. Rand McNally.

stevieray
12-18-2000, 09:12 AM
Chiefs sweepp what is considered one of the elite teams in the NFL, for the second straight year, and all Ken can come up with is your fans suck.

So friggin juvenile it's pathetic.

My dad can beat up your dad. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

morphius
12-18-2000, 10:09 AM
Packfan - Not having lived there I went by the consensus that everyone else agreed upon. Mark M having been there is proof. You never mentioned his game in 89. Another person shows you were wrong about Rodeo's there. Seems you are wrong about a lot of things, and keep digging yourself deeper, as usual.

The best number for yesterday is that the star said it looked half empty?

58Forever
12-18-2000, 10:23 AM
I'm a fair weather fan...I prefer not to watch the games in person when the temperature drops below -10...maybe the stands were half empty, but the game was sold out...

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 12-18-2000).]

Mile High Mania
12-18-2000, 10:28 AM
Sounds like a pointless argument.... both teams have great fans. You wanna laugh at a team for lack of fan appreciation, go to the Raiders.

ct
12-18-2000, 10:35 AM
The 'NFLs Greatest Fans' have now been exposed as just about as fickle as anyone else I suppose. Times turn bad, and actual attendence goes bad with it(sell-out smell-out, really doesn't tell the story). Basic human nature, and I'm not at all surprised.

ct

Mile High Mania
12-18-2000, 10:44 AM
In all honesty, I have to say that b/c I don't know any better... I would still attend a home game especially against a bitter rival, regardless of the weather.

However, I totally understand why people wouldn't go to a game in those conditions when they could sit at home on a warm sofa drinking cheaper beer. Yeah, it was a rivalry game, but if there had been playoff implications, I have no doubt that the place would have been filled 100%.

morphius
12-18-2000, 11:12 AM
MHM - Probably true, I could have went to the game, but I just don't have the type of clothing that would last for 3 1/2 in this kind of weather. My winter coat is OK and my gloves are OK for what I use them, to get to and from my car. Heck, I even figured we had a darn good shot at sweeping you guys again. If I lived in Greenbay I would have clothes for snow mobiling and if in Denver, probably for skiing, but in KC where it gets a little chilly and not very snowy, I don't have either.

58Forever
12-18-2000, 11:40 AM
If a playoff birth was at stake for the Chiefs, no doubt in my mind that the place would have been packed...

WisChief
12-18-2000, 11:42 AM
Mark M

"And, having been to Green Bay, I can honestly say that, unless you're into cheese, paper mills or large women with more facial hair than your average chimpanzee, there isn't a whole lot to do in that town other than watch football. Ripping on KC for its rodeos is pretty funny. At least what we do with our livestock can be shown in public, compared to Wisconsinites who leave their "wrangling" to the back rooms and alleyways of cheeseville. I wonder, have you ever even been to Green Bay, or do you just act like you have to give yourself some pseudo credibility?"

If I didn't know you were just putt'n Kennyboy in his place I would be offended! :D

Let me clue you all in on what goes on in Wisconsin in the winter, especially Central to NOrthern Wis. Right now there is about 15 inches of snow on the ground - been here since mid NOv and will not leave until Mid to late March. The lakes have 3 feet of ice and will eventually reach 6+ feet thick. Snowmobiles rule the land. Ice fishing "shantties" cover the lakes. Downhill and crosscountry skiing is in. And finally there is da pack (I'd die for da pack - ya der eh) And there is RODEO - just not in season. So other than these items listed, the Packers are what everyone does. Yep, the place SELLS out Ken, but ATTENDANCE has gone up and down over the years. Don't kid yourself. Not like Arrowhead, but also not like ANYWHERE else in the NFL.<P>

morphius
12-18-2000, 11:51 AM
Wis - Sounds just like I imagined it, brrrr.

Mark M
12-18-2000, 11:52 AM
Wis--
Thanks for seeing the humor in my reply. Every town can be ripped on for one thing or another—KC for being a bit country, Green Bay for being cold and (even you have to admit) a bit boring, DC for re-electing Marion Barry (what does it take for that guy to disappear, anyway?) and Denver for having less oxygen than the atmosphere on Uranus (and, yes, I chose that planet on purpose).

BTW, all of those towns sold out every NFL game during the 1990s. And each of them have had games that, while sold out, did not have every seat filled.

Packfan must be very, very bored or very, very lonely. Why else would he try to rip a city when every city can ripped upon?

I'm just glad that my wife and her family don't check this board … I'd be in big trouble if they did!

MM
~~Has proven his point.

One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-18-2000).]

Iowanian
12-18-2000, 12:37 PM
wis,

It sounds like you live on the set of the movie "Grumpy old men" :D

I loved dat show der eh...

[This message has been edited by Iowanian (edited 12-18-2000).]

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:02 PM
Some of you guys should stop sleeping with your sisters and pay attention! Besides Cincy and KC, I didnt see one stadium that had half of its seats full yesterday. To me, thats fine. Just dont call yourselves "the NFL's greatest fans". Its ironic that Cincy didnt come close to filling their stadium either. Because after the Saints and Raiders win in the playoffs, only Cincy and the Chicago Bears will have as long of a playoff win drought as the Chiefs. Pretty pathetic company, wouldnt you say?

As for bigger women and facial hair on women, I couldnt agree more. Wischief sounds a little disgruntled about that. Maybe thats all he can get are the big chicks with beards. Whatever the case, there are plenty of nasty women in both cities though. There arent any rodeo's in Green Bay or Wisconsin for that matter. Wischief is talking out of his crack as usual. <P>

HC_Chief
12-18-2000, 03:04 PM
Ken, why are you here? Seriously... is your life that boring? Sad... very sad.

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:07 PM
Packfool,
I've waited months to hear something, ANYTHING intelligent spew out of your suckhole, and the only thing that keeps coming out is stupidity.

God, what I wouldn't give to meet up with you someday.

Bob Dole
12-18-2000, 03:12 PM
From http://www.crh.noaa.gov/grb/stndiges.html

[i]"The Brown County Arena and adjoining Convention Center are host to a large variety of events during the year, including the Ice Capades, arts and crafts fairs, a circus, a rodeo, boat and fishing shows, and sporting events."</i>

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:13 PM
Mi Chief Fan,

Real manly to make threats over a computer screen. Boy, I am shaking in my boots! You dont like what I am saying, why read it??

Talk about stupidity

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:16 PM
Dole,

KC has an arena built specifically for rodeos. Green Bay does not. Bottom line is the Green Bay fans support their team through thick and thin. Chief fans, obviously, do not. Hopefully, you will stop calling yourselves "the NFL Greatest Fans". Because to the rest of us, that just translates as "The NFL's dumbest fans" <P>

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:16 PM
It wasn't a threat Packfool, just a wish. In the meantime, just read Bob Dole's post which once again makes you look like the dumba$$ that you are.

Enjoy!

Bob Dole
12-18-2000, 03:17 PM
From the Outagamie County Fair Association of Seymour, Wisconsin:

Scheduled at the Outagamie County Fairgrounds, Tuesday, July 11:

Evening - Grandstand - RODEO - 7:00pm
General Admission
Tickets: Adults $8.00, Children 6-12 $3.00, Under 6 Free
Ticket Outlets: Click Here<P>

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:20 PM
God, i'm laughing so hard, Bob. LOL!!!! Keep it coming!

I'll bet Wisconsin is the rodeo capitol of the Midwest!

Bob Dole
12-18-2000, 03:21 PM
From http://www.lacrossecenter.com/index2.htm of Lacrosse, Wisconsin:

3 November 2000, Friday

---------------------------------------------BULL RIDING/BULL FIGHTING
Show Starts at 8:00pm
Seating: VIP $19.75 advance NO DISCOUNTS
Reserved $15.75 advance - adults
Reserved $11.75 advance - children 12 & under
all tickets go up the day of show by $2.00
Discounts: Subway coupons available for $3.00 off price of reserved
tickets. Must present
coupon at time of purchase.
<BR>

Bwana
12-18-2000, 03:22 PM
Uh-ohh, looks like cheesenutts is talking out his a$$ once again. Nice work Bob Dole.

LMAO

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:22 PM
Mi Chief fan,

OK, why would you give anything to meet up with me??

I cant wait to hear you spin yourself out of this one.

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:23 PM
Good research Dole, well done!

Bwana
12-18-2000, 03:23 PM
Uh-ohh, looks like cheesenutts is talking out his a$$ once again. Nice work Bob Dole.

LMAO

Bob Dole
12-18-2000, 03:24 PM
No, Ken--the bottom line is that you continue to "talk out your crack" while accusing others.

You make some good points, but then for some bizarre reason feel compelled to make sh#t up and pretend you know everything.

Dartgod
12-18-2000, 03:24 PM
http://www.spoonerwisconsin.com/framepage.htm

WORLD CLASS COMPETITION SINCE 1954

The Millenium marks the 47th Annual "Heart of the North Rodeo". Top competitors from around the country compete in the 3 day event.

The Pro Rodeo events include bull and bronco riding, steer wrestling, roping, barrel racing, bareback riding and team roping.

<BR>

Dartgod
12-18-2000, 03:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>There arent any rodeo's in Green Bay or Wisconsin for that matter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see how you spin your way out of this Kennie!

Mi_chief_fan
Just to see how truly pathetic you are. Here's how I picture you:
5'4" tall
260+ lbs
bald
glasses(the really thick kind)
moustache
40+ years old, still living with mommy, running a paper route. I'd take you out, get you drunk, and buy you you're first piece of a$$.

Sounds like you really need to get out.<BR>

Packfan
I love it. Instead of admitting that your fans arent "the greatest in the NFL", you stoop to the level of finding Rodeo events in Wisconsin.

Brilliant work! Its posts like those that reinforce my opinions about some of you guys. <BR>

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:28 PM
What of you saying there are no rodeos in Wisconsin? How might we look at you now?

Fool.............

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:30 PM
Mi Chief fan,

You are clueless. Just like you are about football. Thats to bad. You and Dole should use some of your energy and find out a little more about your own team than finding Rodeo events in the midwest.

I am sure you dont want to take me out and get a piece. You would like to take a big swing at me because you are at a loss to argue your point. So the best you can do is "wish" that you and I would run into each other someday. Typical stupid Chief fan.

Thats pretty pathetic!

Bob Dole
Fine, Bob Dole will say it.

Our fans aren't the greatest in the NFL.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, maybe you'll stop making sh#t up and then trying to ridicule people for pointing out that you're making sh#t up.

Probably happen about the same time Elvis wins a playoff game...

Dartgod
Rodeos Events in Wisconsin

Superior AA Roundup
4/20/2001 through 4/22/2001. 9 am to 5 pm. Multi Purpose Building, Head of the Lakes Fairgrounds, Superior, Douglas County. Call David at 715-395-0551. [E2000-018639]

Manawa Lions Club Mid-Western Rodeo
7/6/2001 through 7/8/2001. Manawa is the proud host of the annual Mid-western Rodeo sponsored by the Lions Club. As part of the professional rodeo circuit, cowboys from all over the US and Canada compete in seven events for national standing. Amidst the roping and riding don't miss the parade, fireworks, concessions, souvenirs, western wear and memorabilia on display. Rodeo Grounds, S side of Manawa, Waupaca County. Call 800-747-6336. [E2000-018228]

Great Northern Classic Rodeo
8/31/2001 through 9/2/2001. Saddle bronc riding, steer wrestling, calf roping, team roping, bare-back riding and barrel racing. Times vary with each event. Head of the Lakes Fairgrounds, Superior, Douglas County. Call Katie at 218-726-1603. [E2000-017504]
<BR>

Iowanian
pack,

here are some more events for the "no rodeo in wisconsin"...i still am looking for the GREAT LAKE CIRCUIT PRA schedule...more proof that you are an absolute bozo...but i suppose Wisconsin has no clowns?
http://www.prorodeo.com/html/2.2.7.july.html

here are two PRO rodeos in July if you want to go....I'll find some ameture schedules...because you are so into facts...

Idiot.<BR>

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:33 PM
Mi Chief fan,

With your work today, you just made my "all idiot team" on the Chiefs bulletin board. You join the likes of Luzap, JOhn, Russ Bliss, and Titus.

Congratulations!

Dartgod
12-18-2000, 03:33 PM
I'll play the game too Kennie...

Chiefs fans are not the greatest in the NFL.<BR>

Bwana
12-18-2000, 03:34 PM
Kenni: Perhaps a Wis Rodeo media guide should be on the list for santa to drop off huh?

Packfan
Iowonia,

Nice job on the research. Sounds like you knew exactly where to go to find them. What a surprise!

Dartgod
Can I be on the team too? Pleeeeaase??

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:35 PM
Packfool,
Every time somebody argues with you, you change your "point of view" so many times that it's pathetic. Your a walking contradiction. Examples:
"I'm a season ticket holder."
5 minutes later:"The season tickets were my friends, he just let me read his propaganda."

The QB is the most important position on the field."

5 minutes later: "It's a team game. One player doesn't win or lose a game."

Excuse me, Captain Contradiction, but if you come up with something intelligent and not change your "point of view" eveeery other post, you wouldn't get into these arguments. <BR>

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:35 PM
Thats all you had to say DartGod! Maybe some of the imbreads on here will get a clue!

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:36 PM
Mi Chief fan,

If you cant get it accurate, dont paraphrase me. I suggest you stop reading my work and pay attention to some of the guys that more in your league: Luzap, Bliss, JOhn, Titus.

Bwana
12-18-2000, 03:36 PM
Hey! If Dartgod gets to be on the list, I DEMAND to be put on as well!

Bwana
12-18-2000, 03:37 PM
Hey! If Dartgod gets to be on the list, I DEMAND to be put on as well!

Bob Dole
12-18-2000, 03:38 PM
What the f#ck is an "imbread?"

Iowanian
My view of packfan is "cowboy Ray" from the mancow show...

Dartgod
When will you just admit that you make **** up and then when called on it, you backpedal. You stated that there were no rodeos in Wisconsin and when showed proof that there were many rodeos, you resort to insults, instead of admitting you were wrong.

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:39 PM
I'll take that as a compliment. As far as your concerned, Denise & BroncoFool are the only 2 in YOUR league. We'll call it the winter cheese league.

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:40 PM
Bob,
That was Packfool showing off his scholarly attributes. He was captain of his community college debate team. Haven't you noticed his skills?

Dartgod
12-18-2000, 03:40 PM
Hey Greg, I got some pictures developed and some were from the game you and Wendy came to. There is one good shot of the two of you tailgating with us. I'll get it scanned and send it to ya.

WisChief
12-18-2000, 03:41 PM
Listen here Fudgepack! You are truely a Moron!!! You talk $hit about things you truely don't know about. I'm gonna give you another example of a Rodeo in Wisconsin. YOU F*CKING DUMA$$. Right here in little ol Central Wisconsin there is the Little Britches Rodeo. Kinda like the britches that someone will kick your a$$ in if you ever grow the nuts to join a bb get-together. These guys are right - you are a pu$$y!!! GO TO HELL YOU F*CK!!! :D Have a nice day Ken!

really tired of this guy and his flubber lips

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:41 PM
Dartgod,

I thought that there werent any. Obviously there are. Who cares? I give you guys attendance facts and brush them aside, now you want me to own up to rodeo's in Wisconsin. OK, there are some there. Again, who gives a ****?

Point is, The Chiefs DO NOT have the greatest fans in the NFL and IMO, have some of the dumber fans. I base that from my discussions on here.

Bob Dole
12-18-2000, 03:42 PM
Bob Dole still wants to know WTF it is...

(Bob Dole no longer has long enough hair to embread...)

[This message has been edited by Robert_Dole (edited 12-18-2000).]

Iowanian
pack,

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>Iowonia,
Nice job on the research. Sounds like you knew exactly where to go to find them. What a surprise!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How hard is it to spell IOWA...brainiac...

Simple research isn't difficult for a non-ignoramous...something I wouldn't expect you to know from the ignorant blather and "jackasserie" you so often pen.

FYI...I did ride bulls for a couple of years, so I may indeed have some insight on this topic...Its not my fault you LIE!!! to prove points.....

fool, you are an easy target...like a deer in a spotlight.<P>

Mi_chief_fan
WisChief,
Don't let a walking fecal pile like Packfool get to you.

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:44 PM
Wis Chief,

Nice post. Topic is about "The NFL's greatest fans" and you cant stop chirping about your rodeos. Good work!

Dartgod
12-18-2000, 03:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>I thought that there werent any. Obviously there are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should have stopped there. The rest of your post makes you sound like a small child who doesn't get his way. I admit the Chiefs fans may not be the best in the NFL. THat doesn't mean we aren't still near the top of the league though.

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:45 PM
Who's the one that mentioned rodeos in the first place?

morphius
So that we get this straight, to be on packfans allstar idiot team you have to show that he is an idiot? Interesting and much easier then making the probowl.

Bwana
Bob: Sounds Great......thanks!

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2000, 03:46 PM
Question, do you know who Nolan Luhn is Ken?If you don't, then you obviously aren't a true student of Packer history.

[This message has been edited by ChiefPriority (edited 12-18-2000).]

Bwana
12-18-2000, 03:46 PM
Bob: Sounds Great......thanks!

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:47 PM
It just keeps getting better and better here. You cant argue against my point so you guys chose to:

1. Find out how many rodeos are in Wisconsin
2. "Wish" that you could run into me to discuss
3. Call me all kinds of childish names
4. Fail to address "The NFL Greatest Fans" assinine title you have given yourself.

If I didnt know any better, I would think I was talking to Gunter Cunningham, Mike Stock and Kurt Shottenheimer on this board. They too do everything possible to avoid the issue at hand.

Dartgod
12-18-2000, 03:47 PM
Greg,
I think I've got a picture of Packfan on that roll too...or it could just be a shot of an elephant taking a dump when we went to the zoo...not sure though.

[This message has been edited by Dartgod (edited 12-18-2000).]

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:48 PM
Who does have the greatest fans in the NFL then, moron?

Bob Dole
And back to Post #155--which "attendance facts?" The one you made up about 40,000 no-shows based on your "own eyes?"

Packfan
Alas, a football comment for Chiefs priority!

No, I dont know who he is and I'll bet you dont either. You claim that he was with you for a game at Lambeau. You also claim that the stadium was empty that day. With that lie, nothing else you say can be believed.

Dartgod
12-18-2000, 03:49 PM
Hmmm, has Elvis ever won a rodeo competition??

Bob Dole
ROFLMAO at #170.

Priceless...

Mi_chief_fan
How does one determine the "greatness" of NFL fans?

Can't wait to hear this one..........

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:51 PM
Dole,

Like I said, the KC star said half the stadium was empty, and I saw it with my own two eyes. You did an awesome job with the rodeo stuff, try to pay attention to the football stuff too!

Thats if Chief friends! I will be back on later. I will let some of the blue collars calm down here: Mi Chief, Wi chief. Dont get so excited before the third shift starts!

(Dont know that you guys are blue collar or work third shift, just invisioned it by your foul mouthed remarks for no reason)

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:52 PM
170 rules!! LMFAO!!! Just more proof to show what a classless moron we're dealing with.

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:53 PM
Good one moron. NOT!!!!!!!

Gotta get to the soup kitchen before it closes?

Packfan
12-18-2000, 03:54 PM
One last thing:

The NFL's greatest fans are in Green Bay and Denver. They show up regardless of how good or bad their team is doing.

Use some of that research ability and find out how many fans showed up routinely at Arrowhead during the 80s. Then come back and make a fool of yourself and tell me that KC has "the NFL's greatest fans"

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 03:56 PM
You still didn't answer the question:
How does one determine the greatness of fans?

Keep on contradicting yourself, it's what you do best.

morphius
12-18-2000, 03:57 PM
Ken - How can you insult people after talking people down to people for doing so to you? Is it your inability to take the heat that you dish out and deal with it?

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2000, 03:57 PM
Okay, Ken Nolan Luhn is a WR who played in the 30's when Lambeau was coaching the team and Don Hudson was still around the guy was all-pro and in the Packer hall of fame. Thank you so much ,now you explained to us that you are a biggest Fair Weather fan here.

Bwana
12-18-2000, 03:58 PM
Oh greatest of packer fans......how many games did you hit in Greenbay this year?

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2000, 04:02 PM
Schools out

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2000, 04:04 PM
I did not claim the Lambeau was empty I said they're were empty seats because it was raining

Bwana
12-18-2000, 04:07 PM
CP: Careful not to state facts now, you don't want to get him upset, you may be added to his list! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

DiscoJones
12-18-2000, 04:09 PM
Well, I hoped that I would never have to use this, but here goes.

Crackfan, since you find it so amusing to generalize about Kansas City and it's citizens while you prove your own ignorance by contradicting yourself, I just thought that you might find this a good read (I'll give you a couple of days to look up all the words)....

(cont. next post...)

DiscoJones
12-18-2000, 04:10 PM
I'd love to say, "Hey bro I understand you just sort of had an incredible lack of judgement in a moment of weakness while you weren't using your head." But I don't do that.
Instead:
You are swine you vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As the homeless say in California, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You are a fiend and a coward, and you are stupid and ugly. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.
You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

(cont. next post...)

DiscoJones
12-18-2000, 04:12 PM
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I vomit at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

(cont. next post)

DiscoJones
12-18-2000, 04:13 PM
And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

(cont. next post...)

DiscoJones
12-18-2000, 04:14 PM
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

(cont. next post...)

DiscoJones
12-18-2000, 04:15 PM
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

(cont. next post...)

DiscoJones
12-18-2000, 04:15 PM
P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, generally Not Good, and flowergirl cares.
I Hope This Helps

Bwana
12-18-2000, 04:18 PM
DJ: Sums it up well......

[This message has been edited by Bwana (edited 12-18-2000).]

Mosbonian
12-18-2000, 05:04 PM
Man...

This post took off like the dog that had a firecracker up his ***

mark
wondering if i qualify for the team

Mi_chief_fan
12-18-2000, 05:05 PM
Mark,
Were having sign-ups on another post.

alanm
12-18-2000, 06:14 PM
Ken, It all seems like it boils down to the fact that you don't like hearing that Kansas City has the "Greatest Fans". But Ken, We are the NFL's Greatest Fans!! Were even smart enough to stay home out of the cold when it's a meaningless game despite the fact that it's a big time division rival. Are we the smartest? Naw.... If we were we would have found a way to get rid of Carl by now.

Packfan
12-18-2000, 06:33 PM
Alanm,

With that last post, you reinforce my theory that Chief fans are some of the dumbest in the NFL. Not all fans, but a whole bunch. One of my Chief buddies was out at Arrowhead on Sunday and got into an argument with a couple other fans that said the same thing about being the greatest in football. Even with the place half empty, he still thought the Chief fans were the best. So its not just you, there are many retarded fans in KC.

Bwana
12-18-2000, 06:40 PM
Oh boy...........Ken, I know I'm going to regret this, but......what makes a "greatest fan" and WTF are these people, where do they live and how do I find one for a photo op?

Bwana
12-18-2000, 06:41 PM
Oh boy...........Ken, I know I'm going to regret this, but......what makes a "greatest fan" and WTF are these people, where do they live and how do I find one for a photo op?

Packfan
12-18-2000, 06:44 PM
Bwana,

There are many great fans in KC that are loyal to the Chiefs and know their football. But as a whole, Chief fans dont support their team when its down. Thats been proven by attendance figures in the 80s and recent attendance after they have officially been eliminated. "Great Fans" buy tickets and GO TO THE GAMES even when the team sucks. On Sunday, the Chiefs had a lot of great fans out there, but they also had a lot of fair weathered fans that didnt want to put "their health at risk" (Thanks JOhn, I love that line!)

Bwana
12-18-2000, 06:50 PM
Ken: Ok, that's fine, but what is it to you if people do, or don't go to a Chiefs game, buy tickets, have tailgate wingdigs naked, or whatever...seriously?

Raiderhader
12-18-2000, 06:55 PM
Packfan, how about those fans who stayed home to send a message to the ownership and management?

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Packfan
12-18-2000, 06:55 PM
Bwana,

I live in KC and work with a bunch of band wagon chief fans. They are the ones that have told me for the last 8 years how great of fans the Chiefs have. I didnt think much of it at first and didnt care. But they dont stop and still dont stop, kind of like some of you guys. I remember living in Wisconsin in the 80s and the Chiefs were our late game on NBC many Sundays. I vividly remember how empty Arrowhead was. Then, I bought a media guide four years ago and had my ammunition. There were a few games in the 80's that drew less than 19,000 fans. So when 40,000 "greatest fans in the NFL" decide not to show up on back to back Sundays, I decided to chirp about "the greatest fans in the NFL". <P>

Bwana
12-18-2000, 07:01 PM
Ok, that's a great story, but I still don't understand WHY you put so much energy into something that causes you such displeasure and "if I may be so bold?" seems to gravel your a$$" like nothing else on the face of the earth. Do you spend any time on a Greenbay page?

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2000, 07:09 PM
Ken, why are you on KC Chief BB's? You hate Peterson (don't blame you), you despise the fans, and you are angered when the fans state their case. :confused:

Packfan
12-18-2000, 07:13 PM
I doubt that sending a message to ownership is the reason why Chief fans stayed home. I think that most Chief fans believe in Carl. I think they stayed home because it was cold, the Chiefs cant make the playoffs, and they are fair weathered.

Most fans boycott their team when the team stinks, and yes, its one way of sending a message. The standings and post season suceess should be the main messages, but fan attendance is important to the bottom line. Especially with the Chiefs. I am OK with Chief fans not going. But dont call yourselves "the greatest fans in the NFL". Thats absurd.

Raiderhader
12-18-2000, 07:16 PM
Packfan, with all of the talk of how everyone wants CP and the coaching staff gone, how can you assume that the fans didn't go to send a message?

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Packfan
12-18-2000, 07:17 PM
Chief Priority and Bwana,

I have explained this many times. First of all, I dont live in Green Bay. I live in KC. The Chiefs are my second favorite team. Second, this bulletin board is interesting and well managed (complements to Luzap and Bliss). And third, your team is in a world of hurt and I think that I have answers. I was dead on correct about Gunter from day one. I have been calling for peterson's demise for five years. The fact that this team hasnt won a playoff game since 93 makes it easy to present my points. It is challenging getting you guys to buy into what I have to say. Thats why I am so heavy into stats and facts. I would like to believe that those hold water with some of you guys.

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2000, 07:18 PM
Well let's put it this way, Chief Fans are closest (if we are) to being called that "Greatest Fans in The NFL". http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/cool.gif

Packfan
12-18-2000, 07:19 PM
Raider,

My assumption is that the fans didnt go because the Chiefs have been eliminated. That was the main reason. Same for the previous week against Carolina.

I must now go and watch MNF. Talk to you later.

Tribal Warfare
12-18-2000, 07:21 PM
Bottomline- everybody has answers but not all of them are the correct ones

Raiderhader
12-18-2000, 07:24 PM
Packfan, don't call me raider. I do not offend easily, but that will do it.
I would like to point out to you that you agreed with me in saying that your assumption is just that, an assumption. If you are so big into stats and "facts", then perhaps you should think twice about this post. Because you have admitted that you don't know for sure why the fans stayed home.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Spott
12-18-2000, 07:37 PM
This whole argument is the dumbest thing in the world. Who has the most sellouts, most attendance, greatest fans, etc. You can't judge fan loyalty by attendance only and there is no way to prove one teams fan's are better than another just because a bunch of fans decided to do Christmas shopping and spending time with their families instead of dragging them out in the freezing cold to watch a football game. No team has the best fans, although the midwest area tend to have more boisterous crowds. Cases could be made for teams like Washington, Green Bay, Denver, KC and others that have long sell- out streaks. The truth is if a team is doing well, fan interest will be higher than if they are playing meaningless games at the end of the season. There's plenty of examples provided about low attendance for G.B. games before the Favre era available from their website and no Ken, I'm not just talking about the game when they had 19 inches of snow or the 2 strike games in 87. My final conclusion is that there is no right answer. I've heard fans & players from about every team say that they have the best fans in the NFL. I hear that crap all the time about the Buccaneers having the best fans since I live here in Florida(where it's nice & warm for all of you folks up north). IMO, the franchise with the closest thing to the greates fans would have to be the Cubs fans. I hate to say that because I don't like the Cubs and I abhor baseball.

------------------

alanm
12-18-2000, 09:04 PM
WOW I haven't been called a retard in a long time. I feel honored. But Ken we really are the "Worlds Greatest Fans" I know because I'm one of them. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

mcan
12-18-2000, 09:05 PM
Actual attendance may fluctuate but the sell outs are there for both teams. Green Bay has a leg up because their stadium doesn't seat as many people as ours. So naturally, when say 20% of the people don't show in both cities, KC has more no shows. The flip side is, however, that if 20% of our 80,000 don't show, that still leaves 64,000 still in the stadium. I believe that is about 4,000 more people than you guys can "pack" into your place. But I hear you guys are taking care of that problem. Oh yeah, how are you paying for that again?

stevieray
12-18-2000, 09:29 PM
Ken wants us to say we aren't the greatest fans...you know , like at every high School and college around the country, Chiefs fans chanting ..."We're #2! We're#2!<P>

mcan
12-18-2000, 09:38 PM
I understand that Chiefs fans may not be perfect, but at least we didn't vote to sell the name of our stadium. It will be a real tragidy when "Lambeau Field" is no more.

Phobia
12-19-2000, 12:16 AM
I think I've figured it all out. Ken is so concerned about Arrowhead attendance because he's Lamar in Packer clothing.... Lamar, don't you have a soccer function to attend or something?

Mark M
12-19-2000, 06:12 AM
Pack--
Where exactly did anyone on this board say that we were the "NFL's greatest fans?"

Once again, you make up something just to start sh!t. You make fun of KC having rodeos, yet when we point out the fact that your precious little community (since you seem to love WI so much) also has rodeos you rip us for bringing up that point. YOU STARTED THAT ARGUMENT DUMB F*CK!! And once we prove you wrong on your argument, you reverse yourself.

You say you have ideas to help the team, yet all you do is criticize. You have never given any suggestions on players to draft, FA that we can afford to sign or any other helpful suggestions. All you do is b!tch like a 6 year old girl.

And buy a dictionary, would you? Although, nothing is more comical than some high-and-mighty moron who thinks he's intelligent proving his stupidity by spelling even the most basic of words incorrectly.

I have tried to find some logic in any of your posts, yet fail to see any. Just when I think you might have made a good point, you go and ruin that impression by just being yourself and contradicting everything you just posted.

I'm tired of wasting my time with you. It's not worth the energy.

MM
~~Taking leave of Packf*ck.

Packfan
12-19-2000, 05:56 PM
Mizzou,

You wont find attendance figures for Lambeau field even close to the 1980's attendance at Arrowhead. I mean 18,000 fans for a professional football game?? C'mon!

RAider Hater,

One fact is for certain: Half of Arrowhead was empty for the last two regular season games. We can make assumptions on why, but cant change that fact.

MarkM,

After reading your post, I have determined that you have a problem.

Mark M
12-19-2000, 06:14 PM
And why would my disdain for trolls like you lead you to believe that I have a problem? :confused:

I never disagreed with your point that Arrowhead has been empty. I've been to at least one game every year (except 1996-1997 when I lived in DC) since 1981. I worked there from '85-'89. I've seen it empty, dude. Trust me.

What I have a problem with is your constant back-tracking...your inability to see logic...your incessant whining about the Chiefs without any real solutions. (Sidenote: Read the Cap 101 post and see why we can't just go through and cut people left and right, especially when no one better is available.)...your amazing lack of true football knowledge, even though you're a "Packers" fan (you're really starting to piss-off my wife)...and all of the other things you do that allow me to vent some frustration upon you.

I pride myself on keeping an open mind. You slammed it shut. I ignored your posts on this board at first in hopes that some bit of wisdom would come out of your keyboard. Afterall, no Packers fan could be so idiotic, could he?

Yes. Yes he could.

It's a sad day in the great white north...where true Packer's fans reside.

MM
~~Curious on why the pot is calling the kettle black.

------------------
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
--George W. Bush

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-19-2000).]

Packfan
12-19-2000, 06:21 PM
Mizzou,

Just for the hell of it, I went back in my media guides and looked up Packer and Chief attendance figures back to 1980. Besides the 19,000 fan game when people either had to walk or take snow mobiles to the game because of the snow storm, I couldnt find one game where lambeau field had less than 47,000 fans in attendance. This in a city of 90,000 people with year after year of pathetic performances in the 80's and early 90's.

By contrast in the Chiefs media guide, I found numerous games where the low attendance figure jumped out at me: Here are the lowlights:

December 18, 1983, 11,377 fans against Denver

December 4, 1983 27,104 fans against Buffalo

December 2, 1984 38,949 fans against Denver

December 9, 1984 34,855 fans against Seattle

November 24, 1985 21,762 fans against Indy

December 8, 1985 18,199 fans against Atlant

December 22, 1985 18,178 fans against SD

October 26, 1986 (playoff year) 36,320 fans against Tampa

November 30, 1986 31,492 fans against Buffalo

There are many, many more examples. Marty shows up in 1989 and 40,623 come out when the plyoffs were still on the line for the Chiefs December 17, 1989. Finally, in 1991 "the NFL's greatest fans" realized that there was professional football in KC and started coming to the games.

Horrible fan support until the team started winning. And even when it has a chance to go to the playoffs, Arrowhead has no-shows. Reminds me of Raider and Viking fans.

Mark M
12-19-2000, 06:30 PM
Pack--
While you're ripping K.C., Oakland and Minnesota for no support (and perhaps rightfully so) how about listing attendance for Cincinnati, Cleveland, Houston, Tampa, Seattle, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco (pre-Montana), Phoenix, Denver (pre-Elway), New Orleans, Chicago, Miami, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Baltimore, New England, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, etc. etc.

And I still want to know where we got the title of NFL's Greatest...did you give it to us? I know I didn't.

MM
~~It's the same everywhere.

------------------
--George W. Bush

Packfan
12-19-2000, 06:32 PM
Mark,

Re-read your post 218. Maybe you will understand. After reading it, I think you have emotional problems.

Mark M
12-19-2000, 06:44 PM
Pack--
I re-read it before #220. I was having a bad day at work and I vented. For the harshness, I apologize.

There will be another thread on my work in the next day or two, so you'll find out what the deal is then.

It's just that you're starting to wear a little thin. I believe in the need for someone like you. A trouble maker. A sh!t disturber, if you will. I just wish you would do it with a little more logic and intelligence, that's all. Not just agreeing with someone else's analysis (i.e WisChief in another thread).

And the misspelling isn't necessarily a rant about your typing or spelling. It's just a reminder that you don't read your own posts. You can edit, you know.

I am completely secure in my emotional stability, as are all around me. Everyone needs a punching bag...you've made it easy for me to select you for that purpose.

MM
~~Has reasons. And has to eat. See ya all tommorrow. Good night (even you, Packfan.)

------------------
--George W. Bush

Raiderhader
12-19-2000, 07:53 PM
Packfan, in response to post #119, That was my point. We don't know for certain why the fans did not show up to the games the past two weeks. Since we don't know for sure, it is premature to say that our fans our not the greatest. Know I am not saying that our fans our the greatest, that argument was started by someone else. I agree with Mizzou5 in #112. All teams have thier bandwagon fans, and all teams have that corps of fans who stay with thier team till death. Those hard corps fans are the greatest fans in the NFL, no matter the team. But I wanted to show you that you can't make the point that our fans aren't the greatest because we don't know why they stayed home. You admitted that yourself. So you can't make your point. Case closed.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Logical
12-19-2000, 09:05 PM
Pacfan

I have heard about your all idiot team. Garsh, can me be on it, pweese?

Spott
12-20-2000, 05:48 AM
Packfan,

I'm not arguing that the Chiefs weren't supported well during the 80's by their fans because they weren't. I remember having to listen to all of the home games on the radio growing up in KC. But I have never seen anyone on this board ever say that the Chiefs fans are the greatest fans. Searching through all of those attendance records does prove that fan interest goes down for every team when that team is having a losing season. But you also have to remember that the KC fans had other sports to turn to when the Chiefs were doing bad like the Royals, Kings(until '85), and Big 8 basketball. In Green Bay, you have the Packers for 8 Sundays a year and that's it.

------------------