PDA

View Full Version : Moooo....

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

hawkchief
09-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Read it already. And for the other smart ass above, I don't know how old you are, but I don't consider myself even remotely OLD. Maybe to someone in diapers....

Thank you Mrs. Bovine.

greg63
09-07-2006, 10:04 AM
More good stuff!! And I thought this thread was losing steam.

LMAO

Yep! Moooo, his girl and their combined stupidity provided just the kick it needed. I swear that if you could somehow harness their brain capacity, power their combined concentration onto a single surface you could toast some bread - lightly.

How pathetic must Moooosgirl's self esteem must be to know all she does about the guy and not dump him?

Bowser
09-07-2006, 10:05 AM
ROFL

You guys are being played. :shake:

WHAT??? This isn't really Moooosgirl??

I thought everybody on the intrweb was who they really claimed to be. I learned that from skinbra.....

Fried Meat Ball!
09-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Read it already. And for the other smart ass above, I don't know how old you are, but I don't consider myself even remotely OLD. Maybe to someone in diapers....
Are you talkin' to me?

I honestly don't have ANY clue as to how old you are... I made my smartass comment based purely on someone else's assertion (just a couple of posts higher) that you were old enough to be Moooo's mom.

Like you said... I'm a smartass. I don't let facts get in the way of my comments.

wutamess
09-07-2006, 10:06 AM
What's the website?And what proof do you have that you're his gf?

And why hasn't Mooo been on?
What have you done with him? :hmmm:

PastorMikH
09-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Oh boy! While it ain't Ali vs Fraizer, it's the closest this sight has seen in the last couple of months.

I can't blame her really, if I were in her shoes I'd be mad at Luv too. However, from what I've read, he set Luv up. She needs to take her anger out on her boy, not the woman he used to cheat on her with.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 10:07 AM
ROFL

Getting played or not, it's kinda fun now

PastorMikH
09-07-2006, 10:08 AM
What's the website?And what proof do you have that you're his gf?

And why hasn't Mooo been on?
What have you done with him? :hmmm:

I'll bet she grounded him from his computer and he said "Yes grandmama"

bgguitarman
09-07-2006, 10:09 AM
I'll just f*ck Mooosgirl and we'll even things out.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
It's obviously not really her, she's only posted 3 times and is halfway to being a chiefsplanet icon, which means she is a vet or, wait a minute, she really is a girl!

Baby Lee
09-07-2006, 10:12 AM
someone else's assertion (just a couple of posts higher) that you were old enough to be Moooo's mom.
IIRC, luv said she WAS someone's [a friend of either hers or mooo's] mom.
A revelation that distressed (Zach), again IIRC.

Bowser
09-07-2006, 10:12 AM
I'll just f*ck Mooosgirl and we'll even things out.

Way to take one for the team.

Fried Meat Ball!
09-07-2006, 10:13 AM
It's obviously not really her, she's only posted 3 times and is halfway to being a chiefsplanet icon, which means she is a vet or, wait a minute, she really is a girl!
It would be VERY easy to check.

Moooosgirl... log in under Moooo and post saying you're his girlfriend. She said she'd been logging in under Moooo's username and checking things out... post something.

PastorMikH
09-07-2006, 10:14 AM
ROFL

Let's see, I could sit here and read stuff from someone who might actually be the other person, but is probably just another planeteer having fun stirring up stuff or I could be at the office working and answering the phone when a telemarketer calls.

If you were me, which would you choose???

:)

greg63
09-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Oh boy! While it ain't Ali vs Fraizer, it's the closest this sight has seen in the last couple of months.

I can't blame her really, if I were in her shoes I'd be mad at Luv too. However, from what I've read, he set Luv up. She needs to take her anger out on her boy, not the woman he used to cheat on her with.

:clap::clap::clap:

Yep!

luv
LMAO

Yep! Moooo, his girl and their combined stupidity provided just the kick it needed. I swear that if you could somehow harness their brain capacity, power their combined concentration onto a single surface you could toast some bread - lightly.

How pathetic must Moooosgirl's self esteem must be to know all she does about the guy and not dump him?
More to this story (that I'm not sharing).

I was pissed and started a very stupid thread. I never should have done that. I shared things about this person that I shouldn't have. I'd be pissed if I were her, too. While I'm not a stalker, I did lose my sanity temporarily. I'm past all that BS though.

BigRedChief
Until I see the Red Bikini, I ain't biting.

Fried Meat Ball!
Let's see, I could sit here and read stuff from someone who might actually be the other person, but is probably just another planeteer having fun stirring up stuff or I could be at the office working and answering the phone when a telemarketer calls.

If you were me, which would you choose???

:)
Read the thread. Pray for forgiveness later. Remember: Forgiveness is bovine.

greg63
09-07-2006, 10:17 AM

I was pissed and started a very stupid thread. I never should have done that. I shared things about this person that I shouldn't have. I'd be pissed if I were her, too. While I'm not a stalker, I did lose my sanity temporarily. I'm past all that BS though.

Ok luv, for you sake I'll leave it alone kiddo. ;)

bgguitarman
09-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Interesting fact...luv has been very quiet and just posted right after Mooosgirl went offline...could she be both?

hawkchief
09-07-2006, 10:18 AM

luv, you lost your sanity when you let smooth-talkin Moo have his way with you. Chalk the rest up to simple good humor and justifed revenge.

PastorMikH
09-07-2006, 10:19 AM

I was pissed and started a very stupid thread.

Uhm, while it might not have been the best decision to do, a few more posts from Moosgirl and you'll have a thread over the 1k mark by tonight. That's quite an accomplishment for a thread that isn't a gameday or last post thread.

luv
09-07-2006, 10:21 AM
Interesting fact...luv has been very quiet and just posted right after Mooosgirl went offline...could she be both?
Oh puleeze. :rolleyes: (and I don't pull out the rolleyes very often)

bgguitarman
09-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Oh puleeze. :rolleyes: (and I don't pull out the rolleyes very often)

Sorry, just preparing myself for the "I got you all" post.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2006, 10:26 AM

Okay, Alex....or Glenn.....or whomever....

;)

chagrin
Uhm, while it might not have been the best decision to do, a few more posts from Moosgirl and you'll have a thread over the 1k mark by tonight. That's quite an accomplishment for a thread that isn't a gameday or last post thread.

And we still odn't have any "in game" action shots

Moooo
It would be VERY easy to check.

Moooosgirl... log in under Moooo and post saying you're his girlfriend. She said she'd been logging in under Moooo's username and checking things out... post something.

Ok. I'll play the game. Here I am. I am his girlfriend. I don't care what the rest of you say, or do. Luv and I have worked out our differences. We have settled it.
Don't instigate.

And for those who just can't help it, my boyfriend became friends with my son long after we got together.

Where are the openminded people in the world?

Moooosgirl

ChiefsfaninPA
09-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Ok. I'll play the game. Here I am. I am his girlfriend. I don't care what the rest of you say, or do. Luv and I have worked out our differences. We have settled it.
Don't instigate.

And for those who just can't help it, my boyfriend became friends with my son long after we got together.

Moooosgirl

Damn man this is really good. I think I am going to hang out for awhile.

Donger
09-07-2006, 10:29 AM

Considering that you're fine with your boyfriend banging other women (I doubt luv was the first or the last), there's at least one in Springfield, MO, apparently.

Fried Meat Ball!
Don't instigate.

Moooosgirl
We may be confirmed here, people. Luv was still online.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=61225&stc=1

Stinger
Forgiveness is bovine.

Oh for the love of God :shake: ..... Where is that cyber tomato

jspchief
So it's a 40 something dating a 21 year old?

Very classy.

Fried Meat Ball!
09-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Oh for the love of God :shake: ..... Where is that cyber tomato
Oh come on!!! That's comedy gold!

luv

That's weird though, because I've never viewed the thread it says I was. Unless that's what it says when you view who's online. Weird.

Donger

Very classy.

That would explain why she's fine with him screwing other women, too.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2006, 10:31 AM
Ok. I'll play the game. Here I am. I am his girlfriend....

:spock:

Moooo REALLY is asexual afterall......

:(

If you are his girlfriend. Could I ask a favor....and get you to talk to my wife about "forgiveness" and "moving on" if her soulmate cheats on her and bangs another woman......? Just in case, you know.....

:hmmm:

ChiefsfaninPA
09-07-2006, 10:32 AM

Very classy.

Not only that jsp, but the broad isn't even smart enough to realize she was played. I bet she let mooooo play the victim in this. He probably apologized and cried a little, said he would change, luv was ugly but nice. You know, he was having a weak moment. You would think being a senior citizen she has heard all of these lines from men before and wouldn't fall for them again and again. Guess I am wrong.

L.A. Chieffan
jesus 53 pages for this shit? i thought this was a chiefs fan site, not wannabe OC, KCK KCMO style. (haha is that enough abbreviations for ya?)

ChiefButthurt
Alright...I'm busy at home and work for a couple of days and what happens? The scandal of the century on CP....really good stuff. :p

Please don't stop Luv.......

chagrin

Except that none of this is real, the person who claims to be mooo, hwo has all of 3 posts, and moosgirl, seriously, who the phuk signs their name, mooosgirl?

so, the only real question is, is it Rain Man, Phobia, Iowanian>?

Mooosgirl
Don't instigate.

Moooosgirl

Happy now?

Donger
Anyone want to bet that Mooosgirl is actually chiefs4me?

chagrin
09-07-2006, 10:33 AM
jesus 53 pages for this shit? i thought this was a chiefs fan site, not wannabe OC, KCK KCMO style. (haha is that enough abbreviations for ya?)

NO, just 1 more...FO

:p

Mooosgirl
09-07-2006, 10:34 AM

Very classy.

He's 23. Can't you count?

L.A. Chieffan
TY NSMB

ChiefsfaninPA
Happy now?

The real question is are you happy about being played? That inquiring minds want to know.

Fried Meat Ball!
Except that none of this is real, the person who claims to be mooo, hwo has all of 3 posts, and moosgirl, seriously, who the phuk signs their name, mooosgirl?

so, the only real question is, is it Rain Man, Phobia, Iowanian>?
But the latest post by Moooosgirl was posted from the REAL Moooo's (four o's) account.

Could be someone who knows his account info or a mod. Or the actual girl.

ChiTown
ROFL

Anyone have a link to that old commercial?

My favorite part was when the cowboy sounding dude said that after a long day at the office his wife can't wait to come home to have a nice warm dickens' cider....fuggin LMAO!!

Here ya go:

Dickens Cider (http://www.catsprn.com/sounds/wav/dickens.wav)

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2006, 10:35 AM
....so, the only real question is, is it Rain Man, Phobia, Iowanian>?

Yeah, I'd bet it's one of those three too......heh.

Baby Lee
09-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Relax, it's not like someone lopped their junk off then started rumors that Republicans raped his/her teenage son.

Mooosgirl
09-07-2006, 10:36 AM
:spock:

Moooo REALLY is asexual afterall......

:(

If you are his girlfriend. Could I ask a favor....and get you to talk to my wife about "forgiveness" and "moving on" if her soulmate cheats on her and bangs another woman......? Just in case, you know.....

:hmmm:
Why? Does your wife need lessons in how to love you? People who are not privy to all the details of a situation, really shouldn't make snap judgments. Tell them LeAnn. We have finished this mess. They should too.

Mecca
09-07-2006, 10:38 AM
So basically she's ok with an "open relationship" or well she's dumb and lets things go when you really shouldn't..........one or the other.

ChiefsfaninPA
People who are not privy to all the details of a situation, really shouldn't make snap judgments.

He really told you a good story didn't he? Please share, you seem to like the attention.

Mr. Kotter
Relax, it's not like someone lopped their junk off then started rumors that Republicans raped his/her teenage son.

Ah, the good old days......ROFL

I often wonder which "new" user is Hel'n.....I'm 99% sure (s)he's back....

jspchief
He's 23. Can't you count?My bad. In that case it's very, very classy.

By the way, I'd be careful about letting your boytoy go out and get an occasional piece of ass from someone that didn't grow up listening to Frankie Valli. he's liable to do better than luv at some point, then it's going to be hard to get him back.

It's easy to forgive him for cheating on you when you know your tired ass can't do better.

luv
Why? Does your wife need lessons in how to love you? People who are not privy to all the details of a situation, really shouldn't make snap judgments. Tell them LeAnn. We have finished this mess. They should too.
This really is her. We have indeed talked some things out (between the two of us).

A note to you, though. These guys aren't going to let this drop for awhile.

Have I said lately how sorry I am for starting this thread?

Fried Meat Ball!

Oh, just because you finished the mess doesn't mean we have to, too. No no no...

chagrin
But the latest post by Moooosgirl was posted from the REAL Moooo's (four o's) account.

too true, this is like Roswell, except not exactly. I still don't believe his fgirl could be that stupid. No chick who just got had by a kid, would come on this board to defend his honor, and the honor of their relationship. It's total bullshit

BagoobaChief
09-07-2006, 10:39 AM

Or .... Maybe it IS Mooo and he's posing as Mooosgirl to throw us all off.

The plot thickens!!

Mooosgirl

Luv knows it's me. I told her I had posted my thought on here. We worked it out via email. No one harasses anyone anymore. It's not good. Now, whoever sent me the nasty email can just stop it. I'm not interested in your poor pathetic bragging about your penis size, and how I should be getting back at my boyfriend by banging you.

God, you people are ...I can't even think of a word bad enough. How pathetic is that?

L.A. Chieffan

thats fu_cking intresting man, thats fu_cking intresting. but apparently some fat ugly chick got played by some dude that nobody likes. Ok thats cool, but how does that translate into the 3-4 defense?

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2006, 10:40 AM

Heh. ROFL

So true love means, my wife should welcome me back with open arms if I decide to bang some Planet chick....after a charade of pathetic and transparent online flirting......and lies.

I see. Got it. :thumb:

Damn, the things you learn online!!! :hmmm:

Bowser
09-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Moooo, if you're out there, just remember not to get greedy.....

Mooosgirl
09-07-2006, 10:41 AM
This really is her. We have inded talked some things out (between the two of us).

A note to you, though. These guys aren't going to let this drop for awhile.

You have said so. I told you how things like this come back to bite you. And it will be there forever. In future, I would suggest NOT sharing your personal info with people who just like to chew over other's pain.

Stinger
09-07-2006, 10:42 AM
thats fu_cking intresting man, thats fu_cking intresting. but apparently some fat ugly chick got played by some dude that nobody likes. Ok thats cool, but how does that translate into the 3-4 defense?
Well duh.... Mooo needs to play DT for the Chiefs it is evident that he can get defensive penitration.

ChiTown
Now, whoever sent me the nasty email can just stop it. I'm not interested in your poor pathetic bragging about your penis size, and how I should be getting back at my boyfriend by banging you.

My apologies............that was the moonshine typin'.

Baby Lee
Now, whoever sent me the nasty email can just stop it. I'm not interested in your poor pathetic bragging about your penis size, and how I should be getting back at my boyfriend by banging you.
ROFL ROFL - all right, who's Sparticus??

Mooosgirl
09-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Heh. ROFL

So true love means, my wife should welcome me back with open arms if I decide to bang some Planet chick....after a charade of pathetic and transparent online flirting......and lies.

Ok. For those who didn't get it the first time around. You don't know all the details. Not even close.
Oh Well.....Sticks and stones, and all that.

jspchief
You have said so. I told you how things like this come back to bite you. And it will be there forever. In future, I would suggest NOT sharing your personal info with people who just like to chew over other's pain.Yea, and in the future may I suggest not sharing your boyfriend with other women?

Mr. Kotter

Shhhhhhhhh........

or rather, STFD & S.T.F.U. :cuss:

this is quality entertainment..... ;)

Hey, someone go get go bo -- he's been lamenting that lack of drama around here lately, heh.....it'll take him a week to catch up on this shit, if he doesn't get here soon....

chagrin
God, you people are ...I can't even think of a word bad enough. How pathetic is that?

I doubt it is as pathetic as a 23 year old kid, banging a, what, 38 or 39 year old with another kid at home, then cheating on her with a chick he met over the internet - then finally not even being a man enough to show up here and defend himself, which again, he will have to do.

Nice that you have to fight his battles for himn, that ma'am, is pathetic.

The rest of this is gravy

L.A. Chieffan
Well duh.... Mooo needs to play DT for the Chiefs it is evident that he can get defensive penitration.

shit anything would be better that what we have right now. alright Mooo, stop banging fat chicks and get out there and stop the run dude.

Mr. Laz
09-07-2006, 10:44 AM
mooosgirl ...... oh dear lord, no wonder this thread has exploded.

LMAO

wutamess
Mooosgirl...
You have to know that NON of us would know your email address or your website.

It had to have been by someone Luv knows.
What's your website?

Mooosgirl
Yea, and in the future may I suggest not sharing your boyfriend with other women?
Why, do you want him?

Fried Meat Ball!
09-07-2006, 10:45 AM
This would be perfect if someone could photoshop an udder on him.

jspchief
09-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Why, do you want him?23 and the best he can do is some 40 year old wrinkled up piece of roast beef?

No thanks.

Baby Lee
09-07-2006, 10:46 AM
23 and the best he can do is some 40 year old wrinkled up piece of roast beef?

No thanks.
Evidently he's got the goods to wrangle manass when the occasion arises.

chagrin

giggitty, wasn't me. Mine was, "Lose the Zero, get with the Hero, heh heh..."

Tribal Warfare
Like I said this shit is turning out to be more and more like a Jerry Springer best of video

Mooosgirl
09-07-2006, 10:47 AM

No thanks.

Got turned down by an older woman, huh? Sorry.

Coach
LMAO LMAO LMAO

This thread just got a 3rd burst.

Bowser
giggitty, wasn't me. Mine was, "Lose the Zero, get with the Hero, heh heh..."

"Bartender! One Mickey Colada!"

ChiTown
09-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Moosgirl

I'm thinking we should set you up with a nice young strappin buck from this site. I was thinking you might hit it off with BigDickJones......

jspchief
09-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Got turned down by an older woman, huh? Sorry.No. At 23, I was just smart enough to realize that 40 year old sluts are only good for one and done. You sure as hell don't date them. Unless maybe they are hot. And if you were hot, you wouldn't have to settle for your man going out and laying pipe in someone else's bathroom.

ChiefsfaninPA
09-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Moosgirl

I'm thinking we should set you up with a nice young strappin buck from this site. I was thinking you might hit it off with BigDickJones......

I was thinking GOChiefs.

Smoke
Mooosgirl,
Would you please ask Moooo if any of his friends know about this website/thread?

phisherman
that's roofie colada

Mooosgirl
Moosgirl

I'll keep what I have. .

ChiefsfaninPA
09-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I'll keep what I have. .

That isn't saying much!

jspchief
09-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I'll keep what I have. .So far, you're not keeping it very well. Where do you keep him? In luv's pants?

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 10:52 AM

I think it would be in your best interest to make the trip down to K.C. Saturday night and let me take you out on the town. I'm newly single (going on two days)... and while I'm not into "**** buddies" we can have fun flirting with some studs and have a good time!!!! Ya down???

Baby Lee
09-07-2006, 10:53 AM
I think it would be in your best interest to make the trip down to K.C. Saturday night and let me take you out on the town. I'm newly single (going on two days)... and while I'm not into "**** buddies" we can have fun flirting with some studs and have a good time!!!! Ya down???
Uh, oh. . . some wingman has his work cut out for him.

chagrin

going on 2 days? LMAO!

seriously though, didn't you also break up with a guy not too long ago, right after you posted those pictures of you all together? I am just curious.

Fried Meat Ball!
Ya down???
WooHOO!!! KChiefsQT wanting to go down on luv! This thread gets better and better! :p

luv
09-07-2006, 10:54 AM
I really want to. I don't think my car would make the trip. I was planning on coming up in someone else's vehicle if we came. Anyone from Springfield going? I can chip in for gas.

vailpass
09-07-2006, 10:54 AM
I'll keep getting cheated on by the guy I have until he finally meets someone his own age with whom he has things in common and whose womb is not a barren place where his seed can find no purchase; someone he can bang without screaming "I"m coming MOM!!" involuntarily. .

FYP

ChiefsfaninPA
09-07-2006, 10:55 AM
I really want to. I don't think my car would make the trip. I was planning on coming up in someone else's vehicle if we came. Anyone from Springfield going? I can chip in for gas.

Maybe you could take a cattle train.

Mooooo

luv
09-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Not to worry, I'll be nice to the wingman. As long as he doesn't plan on getting any. Which, of course, he wouldn't want to. I am very good at conversation.

SPchief
09-07-2006, 10:56 AM

I'm sure Moooo could give you a ride

Baby Lee
I'll keep getting cheated on by the guy I have until he finally meets someone his own age with whom he has things in common and whose womb is not a rocky place where his seed can find no purchase; someone he can bang without screaming "I"m coming MOM!!" involuntarily. .
FYFHP

ChiTown
FYP

ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's too much...

ChiTown
09-07-2006, 10:57 AM

been there, done that...........

stevieray

No thanks.

"Never make fun of an old lady, you'll be married to one someday"

luv
That was sort of the possible original plan. I don't think that's an option anymore.

jspchief
09-07-2006, 10:58 AM
FYPHoly shit. LMAO LMAO

Brock
09-07-2006, 10:58 AM
That was sort of the possible original plan. I don't think that's an option anymore.

Why not?

Brock
09-07-2006, 10:59 AM
"Never make fun of an old lady, you'll be married to one someday"

Not when you're 23, hopefully.

stevieray
09-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Why not?

if you want to ride...ride the white cow...
white cow...ride the white cow..

luv
Why not?
I would love to roll with the punches here, just because I keep thinking of things to say, but I'm not going to cause anymore friction.

stumppy
I'll keep what I have. .

Hi

stevieray
Not when you're 23, hopefully.

Agreed.

Brock
09-07-2006, 11:02 AM
I would love to roll with the punches here, just because I keep thinking of things to say, but I'm not going to cause anymore friction.

I'm just saying, he's not the first guy to be on the lookout before he kicked his old girlfriend to the curb. Doesn't make him the antichrist.

Brock
Hi

LMAO

vailpass
FYFHP
HI says thanks.

SPchief
Hi

heh

Stinger
09-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Hi

Was wondering when Stumpy was going to show up. Hey how does it feel to on the other side of these threads for once. ROFL

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 11:03 AM
going on 2 days? LMAO!

seriously though, didn't you also break up with a guy not too long ago, right after you posted those pictures of you all together? I am just curious.

Well, it's been two days, what can I say. No that it should be any of your concern, yes my ex of three years and I broke it off earlier this year. The guy I have recently been seeing, only lasted a few months and we decided to call it quits. Enough info. for you??

Donger
09-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Well, it's been two days, what can I say. No that it should be any of your concern, yes my ex of three years and I broke it off earlier this year. The guy I have recently been seeing, only lasted a few months and we decided to call it quits. Enough info. for you??

Did you show him that girl's ass?

luv
ROFL

SPchief

LMAO

rad
09-07-2006, 11:10 AM
So, moooosgirl.............

When moooo laughs, does milk come out of his nose?

chagrin
09-07-2006, 11:10 AM

I still don't understand why you are so hostile with me, I have rarely ever F'd with you, and when I did, it was hardly worth keeping a grudge over. Just because I didn't suck up to you, I don't get it, didn't you become a chiefs planet icon in less than two days? - but ok.

and no, that is not enough, you have opened the door with the posting of your previous break up, so I think that obligates me to ask more questions.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 11:11 AM
So, moooosgirl.............

When moooo laughs, does milk come out of his nose?

Heh, again, that's not milk, and that's not his nose

Mecca
09-07-2006, 11:12 AM
If I was Mooo.......I'd show up and be like "yea I did it.....who's the man?" then take a bow. Then I talk about the whipped woman I can cheat on with no consequence.

Cochise
09-07-2006, 11:12 AM

That was the greatest CP moment evar.

Cochise
09-07-2006, 11:13 AM

LMAO

Donger
09-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Isn't QT going to the game this weekend? If so, perhaps the great mystery of whether or not that ass belongs to her can finally be settled.

I'll leave it in your hands to procure the requisite evidence.

Cochise
If I was Mooo.......I'd show up and be like "yea I did it.....who's the man?" then take a bow. Then I talk about the whipped woman I can cheat on with no consequence.

Yeah. I just gained a tiny bit of respect back for Mooo. Who else out there has a woman so trained that he can just randomly bang other women from an internet message board and SHE shows up defending HIM! That is a hell of a brainwashing job.

rad
I still don't understand why you are so hostile with me, I have rarely ever F'd with you, and when I did, it was hardly worth keeping a grudge over. Just because I didn't suck up to you, I don't get it, didn't you become a chiefs planet icon in less than two days? - but ok.

and no, that is not enough, you have opened the door with the posting of your previous break up, so I think that obligates me to ask more questions.

Dude, it's a "men are a-holes thread". Now's not the time. However it does seem like whenever I see her posts, she can get a little snotty. Hot and cold kinda stuff. It's normal.

luv
I wouldn't mind hearing from him. I have yet to through all of this.

Mecca
LMAO

I'm going to bring Dunit along as my wingman.....

rad
09-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Yeah. I just gained a tiny bit of respect back for Mooo. Who else out there has a woman so trained that he can just randomly bang other women from an internet message board and SHE shows up defending HIM! That is a hell of a brainwashing job.

Maybe mooo is packing some serios BEEF. You know, hung like a BULL......

chagrin
Dude, it's a "men are a-holes thread". Now's not the time. However it does seem like whenever I see her posts, she can get a little snotty. Hot and cold kinda stuff. It's normal.

Good point, it's just that it seems like if you don't totally suck up to her she gets pissed, but yeah, probably not the time

KChiefsQT

Hostile?? I didn't find my response hostile. You're right, you never ****ed with me, never needed you to "stick" up for me I think I can hold my own on the planet just fine), don't want you to "suck" up to me. What being a planet icon has anything to do with it is beyond me, C4M is an icon... that should tell you enough. Ask away, **** if I care.

luv
09-07-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm going to bring Dunit along as my wingman.....
Dunit as the wingman? :hmmm:

Nah, too young. I know I'm the one who said love/age ain't nothing but a number. Yada yada yada.....

Donger
09-07-2006, 11:18 AM
I wouldn't mind hearing from him.

Of course you wouldn't.

Jeezus.

Mecca
09-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Dunit as the wingman? :hmmm:

Nah, too young. I know I'm the one who said love/age ain't nothing but a number. Yada yada yada.....

Hey now I'm not that old........

cdcox

From appearances it seems he is not "allowed" to post here any more.

luv
Of course you wouldn't.

Jeezus.
I know. I know.

Brock

I wouldn't mind hearing from him. I have yet to through all of this.

Certainly wouldn't be a surprise.

Donger
09-07-2006, 11:20 AM
I know. I know.

You need to give me a call, my dear.

Smoke
I'm still finding it hard to believe that Moooo has had sex....much less sex with two people.

KChiefsQT
Yikes, I guess I can see where you're coming from. I will try to stay luke warm from now on. ;)

stumppy
Was wondering when Stumpy was going to show up. Hey how does it feel to on the other side of these threads for once. ROFL

Pretty entertaining.
Keep in mind , I never participate in any of them.......I've only introduced the participants to the planet.:)

BigRedChief
09-07-2006, 11:21 AM
HI says thanks.
H.I.: Over there's the TV. Two hours a day maximum, either educational or football so's you don't ruin your appreciation of the finer things.

Mecca
09-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Yikes, I guess I can see where you're coming from. I will try to stay luke warm from now on. ;)

He called you snotty.......hrm I never got that vibe.

NewChief
09-07-2006, 11:22 AM
I don't have the time to follow this thread. Has Moooooo show up yet?

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 11:23 AM
He called you snotty.......hrm I never got that vibe.
That's cause you know me. :p

rad
09-07-2006, 11:24 AM

Hey, you are who you are. All we can do is enjoy the cool breeze while the sun is shining then dive for shelter when the storm starts brewing.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 11:24 AM

Gee, thanks for winking at me too :harumph:

Anyway, I wasn't referring to sticking up for you. I know you can, giggity, hold your, giggitty, own - nevermind.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey, you are who you are. All we can do is enjoy the cool breeze while the sun is shining then dive for shelter when the storm starts brewing.

That's the kind of suck up I was referring to, couldn't resist could you moooo, I mean, rad

luv
09-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Four reps from Redrum in one thread. Is that a record? They're not about my mom, either. I think he's slipping.

Bill Parcells
09-07-2006, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=Mooooo]No. :shake:

And he isn't going to. How can you people let a psycho stalker like luv monopolize so much of your time with this crap. I am the girlfriend she's talking about, and really don't appreciate the personal information she has shared with various members, or the comments I have received from them at my own website. She is a disturbed person. If it happened it happened. Get over it. Get on with it. Stop trying to get me to call your work, or get me involved with other people. Keep your personal bullshit to yourself. What sane person does this? She's a vindictive bitch, and I've had enough.

And sorry to disappoint all of you hangers on, but Moooo has not been checking in or "Lurking". It was just me, logging in under his name, to see what venom luv was spouting. She sent me a link. I can see why. You all need to get a life. This is pitiful. I am glad you found it entertaining. But now, with the threats coming to my personal webpage, it's going to stop, one way or the other.
Maybe luv would appreciate looking at striped sunshine for a while? I hear the stalker laws are enforced here.

ha!!!

I have found the ignition point of todays chapter!!!!

a woman scorned????hhmmm :hmmm:

Cochise
09-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Four reps from Redrum in one thread. Is that a record? They're not about my mom, either. I think he's slipping.

he wants to bring you gatorade?

ROFL ... someone had to say it.

SPchief
09-07-2006, 11:28 AM

This is the one I got from him on this thread. Kinda lame if you ask me.

---You know what i'm thinking? Moo became friends with this old rag's son..then the mom and moo started dating...does this old chick got a grandma for moo to double dip? and wtf kind of friend takes pictures of his mom with his friend..

luv
he wants to bring you gatorade?

ROFL ... someone had to say it.
Truth be told, I drink water. I only drink Gatorade when I have an upset stomach.

Mecca
Even Redrum has morals to this situation.....

Dartgod
09-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Are they about Mooo's mom...er, girlfriend?

luv
09-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Are they about Mooo's mom...er, girlfriend?
There was one about Skip's ex. Other than that, they've been really nice.

Mecca
09-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Truth be told, I drink water. I only drink Gatorade when I have an upset stomach.

Like your exploding intestins from the other day?

rad
09-07-2006, 11:33 AM
That's the kind of suck up I was referring to, couldn't resist could you moooo, I mean, rad

LMAO

Not specific to QT, just women in general....

wutamess
09-07-2006, 11:35 AM
post the redrum rep... I'm intrigued.

luv
09-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Like your exploding intestins from the other day?
That was chest pain, not an upset stomach.

Tribal Warfare
09-07-2006, 11:36 AM

Very true, it could be a possibility :hmmm:

Mecca
09-07-2006, 11:38 AM

Well if you'd wear a bra like I told you........

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 11:42 AM
My rep from redrum, he's a clever one I tell ya. Riiiiiiiight.
Come to KC, i'll pay for your flight..luv and I are going to hang out, we'll hang out at the opening game on sunday and then cruise the plaza in a rented volkswagon..it will be sweet, i'll bring the keystone!

luv
09-07-2006, 11:48 AM
My rep from redrum, he's a clever one I tell ya. Riiiiiiiight.
Considering I don't have tickets to the game, and I hate Keystone....

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Considering I don't have tickets to the game, and I hate Keystone....
...and my flight's already paid for. Seriously though girl, come out Saturday. I'll pm you with my number and get yours and we'll see if we cant work something out.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 11:51 AM

Luv, I apologize in advance...

You see Mecca, she swallowed something that upset her Esophagus and then Mooo gave her some Grape Gatorade for it, heh

Mecca
09-07-2006, 11:52 AM

You see Mecca, she swallowed something that upset her Esophagus and then Mooo gave her some Grape Gatorade for it, heh

She swallowed WHAT while hanging out with Moo? :eek:

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM

Would you be any cooler if we got you laid?? (not volunteering, just asking..)

rageeumr
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
I hate Keystone....

I consider this statement equivalent to "I hate being kicked in the face".

Sure-Oz
09-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Wow, this is still going?!! This thread would've been dead if Moooooooo's girl didn't show up, gotta love it! Anyone got arbys on their mind?!

Mecca

Nothing can make him cool....

KChiefsQT
Speaking of planet duos, where the hell have delt and mer been?? Have they tied the knot yet?

chagrin
09-07-2006, 11:55 AM
SHHHH! Do not dare speak its name!!

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Nothing can make him cool....
You better watch it, Detective Chagrin may soon accuse you of kissing my ass. :p

luv
09-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Wow, this is still going?!! This thread would've been dead if Moooooooo's girl didn't show up, gotta love it! Anyone got arbys on their mind?!
Although I know what you mean by that....

Arby's does sound good. Roast Beef -n- Cheddar. Haven't eaten yet, and there's one just down the street. :hmmm:

chagrin
09-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Latt, you got that Montana thingy still?

chagrin
09-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Something about the comparison mentioned earlier in this thread make think of this:

http://tinyurl.com/j88vp

SPchief
09-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Luv is looking for a roast beef sandwich.

I guess Moooo really isn't that good in bed.

SPchief
09-07-2006, 12:01 PM
O no he dinnit

Moooo.... 09-07-2006 12:31 PM Redrum_69 I'll tell you whats lame, to think that I wasted a neg rep from a poster who lives in raytown. is it a requirement for RSO's to live in Raytown now? Reason I ask is back about 10 years ago your mom attacked me at cargo largo and cool crest

keg in kc
09-07-2006, 12:05 PM
"Mooosgirl" has the balls to post here but Mooo doesn't.

Guess we know who wears the electic milker in that relationship. ROFL

Otter
09-07-2006, 12:09 PM
"Mooosgirl"

If one of the mods changed her name to "Mooosgirl" for say until after the opener that would so un-planet like...it would make my stomach turn. I would be sick I tell you, sick!!!

Even if she did bring all this to the board that's a little over the top. Seriously, what goes thru your minds sometimes?

luv
09-07-2006, 12:11 PM
If one of the mods changed her name to "Mooosgirl" that would so un-planet like it would make my stomach turn.

Even if she did bring all this to the board.
Huh?

I'm not Mooosgirl.

Baby Lee
Hey!! Don't know about giggity, but I'm always in the market for Fonzie points.

patteeu
Heh. ROFL

Looks like Clint in Witchita was right. He tried to warn us about the dangers of online flirting.

Otter
09-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Huh?

I'm not Mooosgirl.

Mooosgirl says...

luv
09-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Mooosgirl says...
Someone must not have read today's portion of the thread.

Mecca
09-07-2006, 12:15 PM
He's a little behind...

Cochise
09-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Looks like Clint in Witchita was right. He tried to warn us about the dangers of online flirting.

ROFL ROFL

Otter
09-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Someone must not have read today's portion of the thread.

No I didn't actually read much at all, I just read Keg's post and it sounded like a good idea and thought I'd instigate.

Nothing personal.

ChiefsOne
09-07-2006, 12:17 PM

Not going to the game, but I can sell you a car! How much money do you have?

SPchief
09-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Thats it, this thread is now going to go over a 1000

I called it way back on the 4th page.

Fried Meat Ball!
09-07-2006, 12:22 PM
He's a little behind...
It that a nice way of calling him an ass?

luv
09-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Not going to the game, but I can sell you a car! How much money do you have?
My car isn't bad. It's a 2000 with just under 80K miles on it. I'm gong to need brake work done soon. Don't want to drive it too much until I can get that done.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 12:25 PM

Excuse me? I don't have such problems, happily married AND haviong regular sex with my wife.

I think Luv knows where I stand on this, you don't need to jump in the middle, I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?

Baby Lee
09-07-2006, 12:30 PM
I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?
The light, the heat?

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Excuse me? I don't have such problems, happily married AND haviong regular sex with my wife.I think Luv knows where I stand on this, you don't need to jump in the middle, I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?
Just wanted to show you how easy it is for people to become "hostile" over the internet. Happy sex with your wife! Giggity Giggity Giggity!

ChiefsOne
09-07-2006, 12:32 PM
My car isn't bad. It's a 2000 with just under 80K miles on it. I'm gong to need brake work done soon. Don't want to drive it too much until I can get that done.

Just giving you a $h!t.

Brock
The light, the heat?

LMAO

Donger
The light, the heat?

Groan...

ROFL

Cochise
09-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Just wanted to show you how easy it is for people to become "hostile" over the internet. Happy sex with your wife! Giggity Giggity Giggity!

I know you are using it satirically, QT, but cheezus... this giggity crap was old like 3 freakin years ago... why do people keep using it like it is still/was ever some clever catch phrase? I don't walk into threads yelling "Where's the beef" expecting laughter, do I?

NewChief
09-07-2006, 12:36 PM
I know you are using it satirically, QT, but cheezus... this giggity crap was old like 3 freakin years ago... why do people keep using it like it is still/was ever some clever catch phrase? I don't walk into threads yelling "Where's the beef" expecting laughter, do I?

I think she's using it because chagrin used it forever as well.

KChiefsQT
I don't even know what the hell it means, it's just Chagrin's favorite word so I thought I'd throw itin there for him.

Brock

I pity the fool that does that.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2006, 12:37 PM

Take the thing to Midas, and put the $180 on your credit card. Duh.:rolleyes:

Sheesh. You gonna deprive the planet of streaming video of you and QT slummin' in Westport the night before a game? That would be such a fitting conclusion to this thread.....heh. ;)

If you hit the Country joint about 11 pm, you can probably squeeze a couple of quickies in before the bars close....just say you are a Chief's Cheerleader.

KChiefsQT
you got it.

chagrin
The light, the heat?

Well played sir

PastorMikH
09-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Whew! Finally to the top.

Say, am I the only one that looks at Moosgirl and pronounce it Moose Girl?

ferrarispider95
09-07-2006, 12:39 PM
closing in on a grand

Cochise

I know, I was just taking an opportunity to complain about it. Maybe we can move on to "I've fallen and I can't get up" or something.

chagrin

I don't expect laughter for it Cochise, I understand you don't like it, but I do and I stick with the Q's character references when I feel they are needed, sorry it pisses you off.

However, where's the beef is also funny

chagrin
09-07-2006, 12:40 PM
I know, I was just taking an opportunity to complain about it. Maybe we can move on to "I've fallen and I can't get up" or something.

Yes Cochise, I will say whatever you and qt think is funny from now on, you know since you two are the foremost authority on funny

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Yes Cochise, I will say whatever you and qt think is funny from now on, you know since you two are the foremost authority on funny
hostile, now becoming hypocritical.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm thinking Moose Drool....

No, I believe it's "naayy"

chagrin
09-07-2006, 12:43 PM
hostile, now becoming hypocritical.

what? Hypocritical how so, explain that please? And I wasn't hostile before, I was just playing along - I am not mad or upset at all right now...? Do I not have the right to defend myself?

KChiefsQT
09-07-2006, 12:44 PM
what? Hypocritical how so, explain that please? And I wasn't hostile before, I was just playing along - I am not mad or upset at all right now...?
Wasting away again in Margaritaville,
Searching for my lost shaker of salt,
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
But I know it's nobody's fault.

Baby Lee
09-07-2006, 12:44 PM
I pity the fool that does that.
Kiss my grits.

Cochise
09-07-2006, 12:45 PM
thread... losing burst... must reach utility belt....

PastorMikH
09-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Well, since the Luv/Mooo/Moosgirl has cooled off...

Say, ChieftsQT, are you going to take that from Chagrin?

Go ahead Chagrin, blast her! I seen her dogging you man, don't put up with it!!!

:Poke::Poke:

:fire:

(I got $20 on ChiefsQT)

Cochise
09-07-2006, 12:46 PM

Sit on IT!

DMAC
09-07-2006, 12:47 PM
what? Hypocritical how so, explain that please? And I wasn't hostile before, I was just playing along - I am not mad or upset at all right now...? Do I not have the right to defend myself?Man! Quagmire doesn't talk like that...

You should've just said..."Do you have any asian in you? I've never had an asian chick before...Ohhhhh Yeaaahh"

Donger
Does anyone else look at the post numbers and try to correlate them with area codes?

See? 972. Dallas.

luv
Well, since the Luv/Mooo/Moosgirl has cooled off...

Say, ChieftsQT, are you going to take that from Chagrin?

Go ahead Chagrin, blast her! I seen her dogging you man, don't put up with it!!!

:Poke::Poke:

:fire:

(I got $20 on ChiefsQT)
Getting bored? Or just trying to get this thread to over 1000?

Donger
09-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Luv, you don't have to answer, but what are your nipples like?

SPchief

I think its a forgone conclusion that this thread will hit 1k

SPchief

ROFL

PastorMikH
09-07-2006, 12:49 PM

There hasn't been a thread like this in a long time, I hate to see it end.:)

DMAC
Luv, you don't have to answer, but what are your nipples like?probably aurora borealis

rad
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

luv
09-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Only one person on here knows, and I'm perfectly content in keeping it that way. :)

Donger
DYN-O-MITE!

chagrin

Just because I don't go off on people often doesn't mean I cannot shut her down with ease. Is it really worth it? I was trying to make friends with her.

And yes, I knew damn good and well that if I said anything to her, she'd fall right into it, and she has - thank you I was trying to extend this a little bit since Horsey face left.

chagrin
09-07-2006, 12:51 PM
probably areola borealis

Fixed it

rad
Only one person on here knows, and I'm perfectly content in keeping it that way. :)

Can you hang a box-end wrench on 'em?

Donger

They're big and white-ish/pink, right?

Oh, and you're a full C cup, too.

DMAC
Fixed itew

Cochise
09-07-2006, 12:53 PM
dfasf

wutamess
09-07-2006, 12:53 PM
[Gunther_Fan]When will be the time this thread reaches 1000 posts. I'd say 1:57:43 PM.

Discuss.[/GF]

luv
09-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Anyone noticed the newest member? This could get interesting.

Cochise
09-07-2006, 12:56 PM
or maybe like a slice of this?

Bowser
09-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Knight jumps queen! Bishop jumps queen! Pawns jump queen!

GANGBANG!!

Donger
09-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Knight jumps queen! Bishop jumps queen! Pawns jump queen!

GANGBANG!!

ROFL

Cochise
hgh

rad
Anyone noticed the newest member? This could get interesting.

Huh huh. You said "member". Huh huh :Elvis:

Cochise
09-07-2006, 12:59 PM
We need something good for 1,000 luv. Was he hung like a hamster or anything?

Count Zarth
09-07-2006, 12:59 PM
1,000!

bgguitarman
09-07-2006, 01:00 PM
1,000!

Way to ruin it dumb@ss