PDA

View Full Version : Moooo....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

chiefs1okie
09-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.
Have a happy time trying to figure out which one is my son. He seems to be quite popular.
apparantly you care or you wouldn't keep coming back to rant and prattle about how this means nothing and we are all such losers and then in the same sentence throw out an invitation for us to guess at how proficient you really are at "getting men" and then really fuel it by tossing in the "experience" comment. You talk about luv being a stalker and yet you supposedly log on to this site under someone elses name and lurk....you, my dear are directing your anger in the wrong direction. Although as much as I admire you getting over mooo's indiscretion you really need to get over your little spitting at luv thing. As she has said more than once she was lied to and didnt know about you. She isnt the one you need to be attacking you lurking little mattressback. In the words of the great Carminy....OFF YOU GO!!

Iowanian
09-08-2006, 01:04 PM
in a PM this morning, MOO said "midget fists"

Luv, you don't have to answer, but what are your nipples like?

blatant falsehood...but funny, none the less.

patteeu
09-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.
Have a happy time trying to figure out which one is my son. He seems to be quite popular.

Did his business just go over $1 mil in revenue for the year?

Iowanian
09-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Should he be proud that his mama is a craddle robber. Even prouder that his mother is humping one of his Pals. Nothing like being the coolest trailer drama mama in the park.

All it took to get your man to cheat was a request for gatorade. You've got no Kryptonite in that snapper, boss.

Mooosgranny[/b]]Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.

When Moo's testicles drop, have him drop in and defend himself.

chiefs1okie
09-08-2006, 01:09 PM
All it took to get your man to cheat was a request for gatorade. You've got no Kryptonite in that snapper, boss.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Iowanian
09-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Moosgranny,

To get even with ole Moo for dipping his gerkin into another picklejar.....you should let gochiefs try to dislocate your dusty uterus.

That'll show em!

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall Aboard.....Next stop, 2000 posts

Baconeater
09-08-2006, 01:17 PM
I've never had a problem getting men.
Like that's something to brag about. I've seen enough water buffaloes running around with kids to know there are guys out there that will **** anything.

luv
09-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Mooosgirl -

Am I a stalker because I found someone I liked who I thought liked me? Am I a stalker because I started a thread to vent? I've called him one time since I found out about you, and that was the other afternoon to call him an asshole for not being a man and standing up for himself. I sent you two messages that were not in response to something you sent me. Those were the very first two I sent you when I was trying to figure things out. We agreed not to contact each other, and we haven't. I haven't read all the way through this except for what you posted here yesterday. I can understand why you were pissed at me about starting this. It was immature. But how immature is it for you to be doing all the talking for your "man"? If he was half the man I thought he was, he would have had the decency to talk to me about this himself. I have no qualms with you. I may thinks it's sick to date someone young enough to be your son, but there have been larger age gaps in relationships. I don't know what you've been told, but I don't think it's the truth. Can we please just drop this now and move on? Jeez!

Gonzo
09-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey all, I've been out for a whille. Did I miss anything?

Iowanian
09-08-2006, 02:01 PM
I once dated a gal who had enough control of her keggle muscles to milk a......

hawkchief
09-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Mooosgirl -

Am I a stalker because I found someone I liked who I thought liked me? Am I a stalker because I started a thread to vent? I've called him one time since I found out about you, and that was the other afternoon to call him an asshole for not being a man and standing up for himself. I sent you two messages that were not in response to something you sent me. Those were the very first two I sent you when I was trying to figure things out. We agreed not to contact each other, and we haven't. I haven't read all the way through this except for what you posted here yesterday. I can understand why you were pissed at me about starting this. It was immature. But how immature is it for you to be doing all the talking for your "man"? If he was half the man I thought he was, he would have had the decency to talk to me about this himself. I have no qualms with you. I may thinks it's sick to date someone young enough to be your son, but there have been larger age gaps in relationships. I don't know what you've been told, but I don't think it's the truth. Can we please just drop this now and move on? Jeez!

luv,

Please do yourself a favor and forget about this skanky old windbag. You have no reason to continue apologizing to her for chrissakes. Evidently she doesn't give a rats about what her son (I mean boyfriend) does behind her back. Moo has no spine, that has been established and is the real issue. MoosMom/MoosGirl is irrelevant.

wutamess
09-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Wait... If her son is popular and he keeps informing her that it's still going on... I bet he's posted in here.

FWIW: I think it's stumpy's mom or Vanila Thunder.
Who lives in Springfield?

KcMizzou
09-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeesh... having your girl posting here is bad enough. But your mom?

Especially considering the circumstances.

I'd take that secret to the grave.

chiefs1okie
09-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Mooosgirl -

luv, I wouldn't know you if you were standing next to me at the quicktrip, but I can tell you that my opinion of you gets higher with every post I read. I am proud of you for the way you are handling this. I sense that I am not the only one on here who is in your corner.

burt
09-08-2006, 02:19 PM

I can see the post now..."Yeah it's my mom that has the 36 longs...and does school boys....."

chagrin
09-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Oh God, which one of these clowns is that broad's son? An furthermore, who really gives a shit either way? The guy cannot be "popular" here.

Predarat
09-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Just think, one of your group is my son....

Its all coming together now!! Who is lurking in this thread, is a member of our group(notice she did not say poster), and has a "Mother" complex!!

Hey RedRum_69, your mom screws your friend mooooo who is half her age!

PastorMikH
09-08-2006, 02:41 PM

If this indeed the jilted party, this post is pretty sad. If indeed your son posts, he sure doesn't need the embarrasment of you coming in and pointing him out to the crowd. Mooo is probably gone from the site and your son won't be too far behind if you out him on this BB with the embarrasment that has followed for the last several days. The guy probably feels pretty bad about things as it is, he doesn't need piled on from the crowd.

Do your son a favor and quit mentioning his name until this blows over and you login with a new name that no one associates with Mooosgal.

Fish
09-08-2006, 02:42 PM
luv, I wouldn't know you if you were standing next to me at the quicktrip, but I can tell you that my opinion of you gets higher with every post I read. I am proud of you for the way you are handling this. I sense that I am not the only one on here who is in your corner.

Rebound Contestant #8...... Step right up!!!!

Dartgod
09-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Mooo is probably gone from the site and your son won't be too far behind if you out him on this BB with the embarrasment that has followed for the last several days.I figured it out. The mom wants to out the son. What current member here likes to "out" people? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter? Would you happen to know? ROFL

chiefs1okie
09-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Rebound Contestant #8...... Step right up!!!!
UH.....PASS. Already have enough on my plate. :shake:
pretty funny comment though ROFL

el borracho
09-08-2006, 02:48 PM
We need Mooo to get in on this thread.

Tell us, did she have nice teats?
Wow. You're really milking this thread for all it's worth.

(sorry if the joke has already been made. I'm fresh on the scene.)

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Hey luv, can you sing?

Donger
09-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey luv, can you sing?

Of course she can sing.

stumppy
09-08-2006, 03:03 PM
FWIW: I think it's stumpy's mom or Vanila Thunder.
Who lives in Springfield?

Sorry, couldn't be my mom. She passed in 1998.

burt
09-08-2006, 03:05 PM
UH.....PASS. Already have enough on my plate. :shake:
pretty funny comment though ROFL

I just figured out what this thread DOESN'T have!!!!

Shut up n00b!!

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 03:05 PM

Well....now that you mention it... :spock:

Moooo is a apparently a boy toy....and MoooosGirl is a MILF....

And Springfield is a part of the Ozarks...according to some.

And Hillbillys live in the Ozarks. So mom and girlfriends are not necessarily mutually exclusive relationships.....

:eek:

Know what I'm sayin', Vern? :hmmm:

:p:p:p

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 03:07 PM
I figured it out. The mom wants to out the son. What current member here likes to "out" people? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter? Would you happen to know? ROFL

See my last post....heh. ROFL

ChiefFan31
09-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Mooosgirl -

Luv, dont worry about it. This isnt about you anymore. NO need to post.

Moosgranny just made a post because it wasnt about her anymore and she is really liking the attention.

And NO people she is Not a MILF. Do hot moms really fall for Mooos "I'm pathetic" routine in the first place, let alone come and stick up for his lame ass? And on top of that let his actions slide?? C'mon Now

All the ingredients required of a Springer episode have presented themselves in this thread. The Planet Rocks!

But, by all means others continue. This thread is comedy...

Tribal Warfare
09-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Oh God, which one of these clowns is that broad's son? An furthermore, who really gives a shit either way? The guy cannot be "popular" here.

chief2000?

burt
09-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Great, redrum had to rep me from this thread...it is a complete thread now.....

ChiefsOne
09-08-2006, 03:44 PM
I've never had a problem getting men.

You are a female aren't you? No matter what you look like you can always find some one to "hook up" with. Looks has nothing to do with it. As a old friend of mine always said "just an ole wet hole, something to stick your di(k in!"

rad
09-08-2006, 03:46 PM
bill parcells?

HemiEd
09-08-2006, 03:47 PM

I think it is Redrum.

stumppy
09-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Great, redrum had to rep me from this thread...it is a complete thread now.....

The bastaige hit me too.

redrum:
Ive been with Luv and all i got was a cowbell and a free quart of milk

The guy has no conciencse (sp?).

ROFL

OldTownChief
09-08-2006, 04:32 PM
OMG ZACH? Aren't you from Springfield?

OldTownChief
09-08-2006, 04:39 PM
It's Zach I tell you. He's pretty popular around here and he did say he would be keeping his eye on this one.

What say you Zach?

Fess up.

burt
09-08-2006, 04:41 PM
OMG ZACK? Aren't you from Springfield?

Where can I order my "I did Zack's Mom" t-shirt?

rad
09-08-2006, 04:42 PM

Or "Zack's Mom Thinks I'm Hot".

Baby Lee
09-08-2006, 04:50 PM
It's Zack I tell you. He's pretty popular around here and he did say he would be keeping his eye on this one.

What say you Zach?

Fess up.
I pointed out earlier, Zach had a cat when luv first mentioned that MooosMILF was someone's mom.

_______

luv - Moving on. Why would I want someone who's dating his friend's mom, anyway? That's just not right.
Zach - What the 'frack!!'
luv - Oops. I promised not to get more personal. My bad.

OldTownChief
09-08-2006, 04:55 PM
I pointed out earlier, Zach had a cat when luv first mentioned that MooosMILF was someone's mom.

_______

luv - Moving on. Why would I want someone who's dating his friend's mom, anyway? That's just not right.

Yes but apparently this "son" is a popular member of THIS site AND lives in Springfield.

Baby Lee
09-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Yes but apparently this "son" is a popular member of THIS site AND lives in Springfield.
(Zach)

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Awesome. Mooo is Zach's MILFHUNTER.

DaFace
09-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Ouch...I can't even imagine...

Baby Lee
09-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Awesome. Mooo is Zach's MILFHUNTER.
Zachary's mom has got it goin on
I know I might be wrong but I'm in love with Zachary's mom

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Zach's mom and Mooooo...

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1552/caveatspankmonkeytn0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

(cookie if you know the movie)

carlos3652
09-08-2006, 05:06 PM
I know I might be wrong but I'm in love with Zachary's mom

I love that video... Kitchen Strip pole... gotta get one installed..

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Do me, Moooooooooooo...

http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/1998/stm37ho3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bwana
09-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Is this the pic you were looking for?

Good GAWD!

ROFL

Baby Lee
09-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Zach's mom and Mooooo...

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1552/caveatspankmonkeytn0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

(cookie if you know the movie)
Spanking the Monkey

Sully
09-08-2006, 05:14 PM
I knew it would be a race between me and Baby Lee.

dammit.

Bwana
09-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Moosgranny,

To get even with ole Moo for dipping his gerkin into another picklejar.....you should let gochiefs try to dislocate your dusty uterus.

That'll show em!

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall Aboard.....Next stop, 2000 posts

Oh damn!ROFL

Baby Lee
09-08-2006, 05:18 PM
I knew it would be a race between me and Baby Lee.

dammit.
And GoChiefs helped

http: //img72.imageshack.us/img72/1552/caveatspankmonkeytn0.jpg

Count Zarth
Link again, plz.

Sully
Damn.
I wouldn't have needed that for that freaky-ass movie.

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 05:19 PM
That movie is screwed up. The main character tries to hang himself with a belt jammed in the top of his door.

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Still doesn't show up right...hotlink it.

Baby Lee
09-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Damn.
I wouldn't have needed that for that freaky-ass movie.
Haven't seen it. Is it freakier than Ken Park?

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 05:22 PM
It's not even close to Ken Park.

Everything is implied.

It's still a mind****, tho.

Baby Lee
09-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Evidently, GoChief's idea of a 'cookie' is copulating with your parent.

rep: GoChiefs **** your mother...literally

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 05:26 PM
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4176/stm07wj6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sully
09-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Haven't seen it. Is it freakier than Ken Park?

I've never heard of that one.
It's just freaky in a guy and his mom are bored so they end up boning-type of way.

Tribal Warfare
09-08-2006, 06:10 PM
It would be even funnier if Moooosgirl was Packfan's mom

KcMizzou
09-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I've never heard of that one.
It's just freaky in a guy and his mom are bored so they end up boning-type of way.That's pretty bored.

chiefs4me
09-08-2006, 06:36 PM

_______

who cares...I mean really, the son has done nothing wrong..

Donger
09-08-2006, 06:40 PM
who cares...I mean really, the son has done nothing wrong..

Other than having a nasty old skank as his birthing vessel, no.

But, you wouldn't know anything about that, right?

chiefs4me
09-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Other than having a nasty old skank as his birthing vessel, no.

But, you wouldn't know anything about that, right?

out of the 200 or so members logged in, it's you that responds..always you....:banghead::banghead::banghead::cuss:

Donger
09-08-2006, 06:58 PM
out of the 200 or so members logged in, it's you that responds..always you....:banghead::banghead::banghead::cuss:

So, no one else has ever responded to one of your posts? I find that to be unlikely.

Iowanian
09-08-2006, 07:04 PM
It would be absolutely perfect.....close down the internet because it can't get any better perfect.....if Moo was boning redrum's mama.

KcMizzou
09-08-2006, 07:11 PM
It would be absolutely perfect.....close down the internet because it can't get any better perfect.....if Moo was boning redrum's mama.ROFL

The sheer awesomeness of the thought is blinding.

chiefs4me
09-08-2006, 07:43 PM
So, no one else has ever responded to one of your posts? I find that to be unlikely.

you know what I meant...now go away..

Donger
09-08-2006, 07:49 PM
you know what I meant...now go away..

I would consider it. Tell me, what was your grandfather like?

Archie F. Swin
09-08-2006, 08:46 PM
gawd dayumn luv!

you should have just rubbed yer muffin...you wouldn't have to type so much!

I can't believe I just read 20 pages back-to-back!!!

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 09:52 PM

ROFL

:spock:

Ah, crap. Now that he's a mod....he'll probably lock down the thread AND ban me. Damn.

It's been nice knowing ya'all.......:(

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 09:55 PM
It would be absolutely perfect.....close down the internet because it can't get any better perfect.....if Moo was boning redrum's mama.

That would be some funny chit.......ROFL

burt
09-08-2006, 10:09 PM
That would be some funny chit.......ROFL

yes, I am about to be banned from yet another Chiefs site!

Guru
09-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Will this thread ever go away? :shake:

|Zach|
09-08-2006, 10:20 PM

_______

Where??

Skip Towne
09-08-2006, 10:22 PM
I would consider it. Tell me, what was your grandfather like?
If I may ask, why are you so interested in her grandfather?

Ari Chi3fs
09-08-2006, 10:23 PM
hahaha....

I havent been to the planet much due to our recent Moooove to our new house.

But seriously, I could tell Moooo was a dumbass after his first couple hundred posts his first week on the planet.

Sorry Luv. heh. At least you got laid.

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Am I the only who still likes Mooo after all this?

Skip Towne
09-08-2006, 10:29 PM
He's probably your idol. He's getting laid and you aren't.

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 10:30 PM
I don't idolize anyone for the amount of sexual intercourse they have.

Iowanian
09-08-2006, 10:30 PM
I don't hate the guy....he didn't do shit to me.

What he did was take advantage of a situation to shoplift a piece....he's not alone in the act.

I wish he'd just show up and say "yeah, so what"....and explain the "I'm sensitive and don't even really prefer pussy, but I haaaaave had the same old lady girlfriend since I was too young to vote, and prowl the interweb for ladies on their deathbed who want to have sechs.

I think its far more pathetic that his mom...er gilf won't let him play online. he's grounded.

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 10:32 PM

Yeah....well, it's for one of two reasons:

1. You hope he can give you lessons on bagging a babe.

or

2. You are dreaming of partaking of the Moooojuice yourself.....

Which is it?

(You like how my "outings" have become more subtle of late....heh?)

jk, Clayton. :p

Skip Towne
09-08-2006, 10:33 PM
I don't idolize anyone for the amount of sexual intercourse they have.
Hahahahahahaha

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I just like Mooooo's style. He's not judgmental and he seems to be a whole hell of alot smarter than pricks like Skip Towne and wild-ass noobs like Mecca. He's laid back and relaxed. He'd make a great President.

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 10:36 PM
He deserves some PIE.

Skip Towne
09-08-2006, 10:38 PM
I don't hate the guy....he didn't do shit to me.

What he did was take advantage of a situation to shoplift a piece....he's not alone in the act.

I wish he'd just show up and say "yeah, so what"....and explain the "I'm sensitive and don't even really prefer pussy, but I haaaaave had the same old lady girlfriend since I was too young to vote, and prowl the interweb for ladies on their deathbed who want to have sechs.

I think its far more pathetic that his mom...er gilf won't let him play online. he's grounded.
Sounds about right. SONNY YOU STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes ma'am. Mooo is a funny duck but he gets waaay more pussy than Gochiefs.

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 10:38 PM
He deserves some PIE.

He got some. Some Aussie style Roast Beef Pie........

Iowanian
09-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Anyone who hasn't lied for a piece of arse at some time in his life, didn't want one bad enough.

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 10:40 PM
..... he gets waaay more pussy than Gochiefs.

Dykes like Rikki Lake and Rosie O'Donnel get more pussy than GoChiefs....come on, Skip. :shake:

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 10:42 PM
I don't think I could lie. That's wrong.

Skip Towne
09-08-2006, 10:44 PM
I just like Mooooo's style. He's not judgmental and he seems to be a whole hell of alot smarter than pricks like Skip Towne and wild-ass noobs like Mecca. He's laid back and relaxed. He'd make a great President.
I just love how you question my intelligence. I'll blow your doors off on any IQ test you choose. I suspect you know that. In the first place I would have to spot you points since I have an education and you do not. You are a drop out. Don't forget it, punk.

Mr. Kotter

Damn. You are gonna inspire a sequal called, "The 50 yr Old Virgin" :shake:

Tribal Warfare
Dykes like Rikki Lake and Rosie O'Donnel get more pussy than GoChiefs....come on, Skip. :shake:

Ellen Degenres too don't exclude anyone , because it wouldn't be fair LMAO

Iowanian
women do it too.

Girdles, makeup, stuffed C-cups....say they've not got a boyfriend when they do...

My favorite one was "I don't know whats gotten into me...I never do this"

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 10:45 PM
I just love how you question my intelligence. I'll blow your doors off on any IQ test you choose. I suspect you know that. In the first place I would have to spot you points since I have an education and you do not. You are a drop out. Don't forget it, punk.

Bill Gates was a drop-out Skip.

Relax...

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Ellen Degenres too don't exclude anyone , because it wouldn't be fair LMAOGood point. Except I was thinking of Fugly chicks I wouldn't touch with Clayton's dick....

Ellen? A six pack and a couple of Jagershots? I'd be buying her Gatorade, and being real sensitive with her, man....recruiting her for the "home" team.":hmmm:

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 11:12 PM
I just love how you question my intelligence. I'll blow your doors off on any IQ test you choose.

Do you have an e-mail address, Skip?

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Here's the test.

http://www.iqtest.com/index.html

Miles
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Bill Gates was a drop-out Skip.

Relax...

Same with Michael Dell.

Miles
09-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Here's the test.

George: Yeah, fun. IQ tests are totally bogus. They prove nothing.

Elaine: You'll do well, you're smart.

Jerry: No see, he's not smart. People think he's smart, but he's not.

Elaine: What did you get on your SAT's?

George: It varies.

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 11:32 PM
I've sent Skip the link via PM.

The challenge has been thrown down.

Rausch
09-08-2006, 11:35 PM
George: Yeah, fun. IQ tests are totally bogus. They prove nothing.

Potential - Drive = McDonalds night shift manager (or Randy Moss, depending on Genetics...)

Rausch
09-08-2006, 11:38 PM

You are a master of doublethink...

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Here's the test.

Interesting...

Anyone know how accurate this thing is? :hmmm:
Dear Rob $&#*@$#,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 132

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: #$%^&*(()_(@yahoo.com Password: GGHRU84t4cL3nuhnV6k

Regards, The Team at IQTest.com

Rausch
09-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Intersting...

Anyone know how accurate this thing is? :hmmm:

Depends on the type of test and how you feel about what determines yer' smarts...

Count Zarth
I've already taken the test, and have a screenshot of my score.

I'm guessing Skip doesn't know how to take a screenshot. Heck, I'm guessing you can't even take screenshots with WebTV.

So he'll probably lie about his score. I don't really care whether that happens or not.

But Skip...take your test, and post your IQ score.

Then I'll post my screenshot.

Sully
Ellen? A six pack and a couple of Jagershots? I'd be buying her Gatorade, and being real sensitive with her, man....recruiting her for the "home" team.":hmmm:

Her girlfriend is Portia DiRossi.
She can stay on whichever team she prefers...so long as I can try out with the team.

Rausch
09-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Same with Michael Dell.

Bad example...

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Skip might not even be able to receive his IQ score. Do you have an e-mail address, Skip? Does that 'feature' come with WebTV?

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Depends on the type of test and how you feel about what determines yer' smarts...

I was surprised. Because my strength is verbal....and this test didn't emphasize that much.....

Frazod
09-08-2006, 11:44 PM
I can't believe this goddamn thing is still going. :shake:

luv
09-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Wow, are we going for 1500? I never thought this thing would make 200.

Rausch
09-08-2006, 11:46 PM
I was surprised. Because my strength is verbal....and this test didn't emphasize that much.....

I took the Stanford-Binet IQ test and feet it tends to lean towards creative/visual thinkers (I got a good score.)

JMO, but I'd recomend taking both a few times and finding the mean...

Count Zarth
09-08-2006, 11:47 PM
This thread has at least another 100 replies in it. I'm guessing Skip won't be able to take the first test, so I'll have to find another one that is able to be taken via WebTV. He'll post his score, and I'll post the screenshot of my score. My score will be higher, naturally. He'll then accuse me of doctoring my screenshot. I'll then accuse him of having no proof whatsoever of his score. Then he'll say he's one of the most trustworthy members here and I'm a lying momma's boy who's word has no honor.

Or maybe he can use e-mail. I dunno.

Rausch
09-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Then he'll say he's one of the most trustworthy members here and I'm a lying momma's boy who's word has no honor.

And it will be his only winning argument of the evening...

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Her girlfriend is Portia DiRossi.
She can stay on whichever team she prefers...so long as I can try out with the team.

I'd try convincing both of them of the error of their "ways" given an opportunity--and if it were at the same time, all the better....heh. :p

Rausch
09-08-2006, 11:52 PM

So you'd bone a guy as long as he's been with Ellen?...

:spock:

stevieray
09-09-2006, 12:00 AM
I can't believe this goddamn thing is still going. :shake:

even the energizer bunny quit his job.

luv
09-09-2006, 12:06 AM
:eek: HE DID!?!? :( I'll miss him.

Rausch
09-09-2006, 12:11 AM

It was made by GE.

Inevitable...

Smed1065
09-09-2006, 12:18 AM

M

Smed1065
09-09-2006, 12:21 AM

More this week, I bet after what happened last week........ROFL

Do not worry they still make the batteries. :rolleyes:

burt
09-09-2006, 12:07 PM
Where the hell is mooo.....can someone give him his balls back?

ChiefButthurt
09-09-2006, 12:17 PM
I guarantee that he has a new sign on name and is running around undercover. Chicken pussy.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 12:21 PM
SKIP! Take your IQ test!

Tribal Warfare
09-09-2006, 01:25 PM
we can make a nice drinking game out of this thread.

1 shot for cow pun references

2 shots for references of luvs' choices in her private life

2 shots for everytime Gochiefs was mentione as a good "rebound" guy.

4 shots for every MILF/skank/Moooosgirl reference

This would be one badass drinking game :rockon:

VonneMarie
09-09-2006, 01:32 PM
i wouldn't talk too much trash considering you can't even get laid

and no, some girl saying you're cool isn't the same
Ouch. LMAO

ferrarispider95
09-09-2006, 01:52 PM
I don't hold a lot of validity in Online Iq tests, but here some additional info on what GoChiefs posted.

40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
70 - 84 Below average
85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers)
115 - 129 Above average
130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
160 - 175 Extraordinary genius

The Standard Deviation of our test is currently 14.889

The mean score is currently 108.447 (Confounding variable: The lowest IQ holders will not be capable of using the internet to measure their own intelligence.)

Total test takers to date is 5.42 million

The test has high validity for adults, but is not accurate for those under 16 years of age.

The test is not intended for professional use. The test is offered for personal entertainment purposes.

Hydrae
09-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Does time factor into this test? I was interrupted part way through with a couple of phone calls.

Either way, I am not unhappy with a score of 135.

JimNasium
09-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Does time factor into this test? I was interrupted part way through with a couple of phone calls.

Either way, I am not unhappy with a score of 135.
I scored 130 after 6 homebrews. :hmmm:

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Here's the test.

It costs $ to get the results???

Here's the real results...

40 - 54 Don't even know what a computer is
55 - 69 Recognize the computer, but need help turning it on
70 - 84 Can turn on the computer and take the test if the links are easy to follow
85 - 114 Can manage the test but don't have room on their Credit Card to pay for the results
115 - 129 Takes the test and quickly types Credit card info to get results
130 - 144 Smart enough to NOT pay for the test
145 - 159 Wrote the test
160 - 175 Designed the computer the test was taken on

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 03:11 PM
It doesn't cost any money to get your IQ result. I got mine via e-mail.

Skip is a big pussy. He hasn't responded to either of my PMs.

Iowanian
09-09-2006, 03:11 PM
I've waited all I'm going to for one of you to take the best and most appropriate joke towards moo and his parental unit.

So, here goes.

"Here's to Ymooo mrs Robinson......"

oh ooooh oooooooooooh

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 03:15 PM

Hmmm, everytime I click send results I get sent to a page asking me to send $9.95

KcMizzou
09-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Skip is a big pussy. :hmmm:

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 03:17 PM

I discarded them both unopened. I get more than enough of your fat ass on here. Go kill yourself.

Cochise
09-09-2006, 03:17 PM
I can't believe people are really staking their manhood (such as it is) to an internet IQ test.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Hmmm, everytime I click send results I get sent to a page asking me to send $9.95

Check your e-mail.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I discarded them both unopened. I get more than enough of your fat ass on here. Go kill yourself.

You challenged me to find an IQ test we could take.

It appears now you are too stupid to even take the test. Mabye if I came to your house and held your hand you could get through the test in about an hour.

I guess we all know who's smarter!

ROFL

luv
09-09-2006, 03:22 PM
I've waited all I'm going to for one of you to take the best and most appropriate joke towards moo and his parental unit.

So, here goes.

"Here's to Ymooo mrs Robinson......"

oh ooooh oooooooooooh
Thanks a lot. I was folding laundry a few minutes ago, and I caught myself humming that song!

Time to put on some music.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Anyway, here are my results. I'm in the top percentile. I'm sure Skip is even higher.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5266/iqun2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

JimNasium
09-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Cripple fight!
http://www.planearium2.de/bilder/wall-503-1280x1024.jpg

VonneMarie
09-09-2006, 03:33 PM
I got mine through e-mail. That 10 dollar thing is if you want to know more.

I'm average...

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 03:39 PM
It's OK, Vonne. We won't judge you. What was your score?

VonneMarie
09-09-2006, 03:42 PM
It's OK, Vonne. We won't judge you. What was your score?
I scored a 114. I think I'm above average, because I took too long on one of those questions. :)

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I bet your score is higher than Skip's potential score. :)

hypersensitiveZO6
09-09-2006, 03:57 PM
I received 144.

One more point. :shake:

Donger
09-09-2006, 03:59 PM
138? That's what my result was on some other online IQ test I took years ago.

That's about 15 points too high.

luv
09-09-2006, 04:00 PM

VonneMarie
09-09-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm gifted! 132, BABY! PBJ PBJ PBJ

This score overwrites my other one. :)

hypersensitiveZO6
09-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Nice job!

luv
09-09-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm gifted! 132, BABY! PBJ PBJ PBJ

This score overwrites my other one. :)
Makes a difference when you already know what the questions are, so you can answer them faster.

JBucc
09-09-2006, 04:02 PM
That test is stoopid. I guessed the entire thing and got 109.

VonneMarie
09-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Makes a difference when you already know what the questions are, so you can answer them faster.
I'm gifted and you're not. PBJ PBJ PBJ

hypersensitiveZO6
09-09-2006, 04:07 PM
How's AR doing?

I was curious to see how Mustang would play.

Donger
09-09-2006, 04:09 PM
If I may ask, why are you so interested in her grandfather?

I'm not, specifically.

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 04:12 PM
You challenged me to find an IQ test we could take.

It appears now you are too stupid to even take the test. Mabye if I came to your house and held your hand you could get through the test in about an hour.

I guess we all know who's smarter!

ROFL

For some reason it never went through to my hotmail email addy.

Had it sent to my planet email and I got a 137.

Looks like gochiefs gets me by one on this IQ test. Oh, well.

burt
09-09-2006, 04:26 PM
That's just f-ing great....now even I know I am a dumb ass....thanks guys.

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 04:45 PM
What are the odds of Rainman taking the test and scoring less that 145?

Bowser
09-09-2006, 04:48 PM

All I know is that I've never needed the shoes that had the TGIF on them.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 05:09 PM
I scored 147.

OldTownChief
09-09-2006, 05:10 PM

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 05:18 PM
I scored 147.

ROFL

I bet.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 05:21 PM
ROFL

I bet.
I'll send the email to someone other than you. You ain't getting my email addy.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 05:29 PM
That's no good. You could easily fake that e-mail.

You're going to have to let someone log into your e-mail account and take a screenshot.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 05:31 PM
That's no good. You could easily fake that e-mail.

You're going to have to let someone log into your e-mail account and take a screenshot.
I don't HAVE to do a goddam thing you moron. It has Skip Towne's name on it.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Uh huh. I still say you're a dirty liar.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Uh huh. I still say you're a dirty liar.
Who cares what your worthless ass thinks. I can forward the email to a neutral party. How about the Pastor?

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Again, you could easily fake the e-mail. We're going to need a screenshot for 100% positive proof.

Donger
09-09-2006, 05:51 PM
I don't doubt that Skip has an IQ of 147. Why would anyone?

DaFace
09-09-2006, 05:51 PM
139 for me, though these online IQ tests are extremely inaccurate. Actual IQ tests have to be given by a proctor (observations are a part of it) and take hours to be completed. My guess is that these probably have an error in the range or +-15 points.

I'd volunteer to receive and post Skip's email.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Again, you could easily fake the e-mail. We're going to need a screenshot for 100% positive proof.
I'm not letting anybody into my email account. I can forward the email to anybody but you. I have no way to fake an email.

DaFace
09-09-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm not letting anybody into my email account. I can forward the email to anybody but you. I have no way to fake an email.

The email contains a link to the IQ website to view the score. If you forward it to me, I'll do that just to keep everyone happy. You can't fake a web site's records.

Calcountry
09-09-2006, 06:00 PM
I scored 147.This certainly explains why you are so enamored with Chiefs Planet.

banyon
09-09-2006, 06:02 PM

Are you certain that wasn't 14.7? :)

Donger
09-09-2006, 06:05 PM
I have no way to fake an email.

Well, I'd think that someone with a 147 IQ could manage that robust task.

Aren't you the person who argued that recharging a car's battery has no effect on it's mpg efficiency?

DaFace
09-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Workin on it. Screenshot up in a couple minutes.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Well, I'd think that someone with a 147 IQ could manage that robust task.

Aren't you the person who argued that recharging a car's battery has no effect on it's mpg efficiency?
I didn't argue anything. I did state I don't think it would have much effect as the alternator is turning whether you are using the electricity or not. I am not sure though. I know a guy I can ask.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Are you certain that wasn't 14.7? :)
Could be. My eyesight isn't the best anymore.

DaFace
09-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Here ya go. Sorry for the big file, but I figured I'd show the full screen to eliminate the possibility of alteration.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8497/iqfu7.th.jpg (http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8497/iqfu7.jpg)

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 06:16 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Donger
09-09-2006, 06:17 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

ROFL

I humbly forward the motion that GoChief's new username be "147 > 138"

Donger
09-09-2006, 06:18 PM
I didn't argue anything. I did state I don't think it would have much effect as the alternator is turning whether you are using the electricity or not. I am not sure though. I know a guy I can ask.

Do you notice an effect when you are riding a bicycle on a flat road versus riding a bicycle up a hill?

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Do you notice an effect when you are riding a bicycle on a flat road versus riding a bicycle up a hill?
I can feel the engine lug down when I turn on the A/C. And I check my mileage every time and I know that the A/C uses between 1-2 mpg. I feel no such lug when turning on the lights. But, then, the alternator is already turning. So it can't be using very much fuel to run the lights. I'm not sure it uses any.

Donger
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
I can feel the engine lug down when I turn on the A/C. And I check my mileage every time and I know that the A/C uses between 1-2 mpg. I feel no such lug when turning on the lights. But, then, the alternator is already turning. So it can't be using very much fuel to run the lights. I'm not sure it uses any.

Not as much as the A/C, no. But it does decrease mpg efficiency. It has to. Unless, of course, you have headlights that don't run on electricity.

tk13
09-09-2006, 06:30 PM
GoChiefs should lose anyway, because you should've been smart enough to know from the beginning that whatever number you gave, Skip was going to go higher.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 06:31 PM
I'll blow your doors off on any IQ test you choose. I suspect you know that. In the first place I would have to spot you points since I have an education and you do not.

So much for this. You barely nipped me. You're full of it, as usual.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
GoChiefs should lose anyway, because you should've been smart enough to know from the beginning that whatever number you gave, Skip was going to go higher.
I'm sure he took the test 6 times to get the answers down. Then took the test we're seeing.

stumppy
09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Here ya go. Sorry for the big file, but I figured I'd show the full screen to eliminate the possibility of alteration.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8497/iqfu7.th.jpg (http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8497/iqfu7.jpg)

Is there anything Gochiefs ISN'T a looser at ?

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Wow, 147 for the old dude? That's amazing. Just think GoChiefs, don't know if this one is like others, but usually age makes a difference too. The older you are, the lower your score goes. At his age he beat you out by 10 points. Shoot, it he had put in the same age you did, he could have scored even higher.

Just think of how skip would have scored if he weren't so forgetful and hadn't been around all those grass burning sessions.

OldTownChief
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
The highest I could get even with cheating was 140.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

KcMizzou
09-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Man.

This thread has a little bit of everything.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Wow, 147 for the old dude? That's amazing. Just think GoChiefs, don't know if this one is like others, but usually age makes a difference too. The older you are, the lower your score goes. At his age he beat you out by 10 points. Shoot, it he had put in the same age you did, he could have scored even higher.

Just think of how skip would have scored if he weren't so forgetful and hadn't been around all those grass burning sessions.
The onscreen score was 149 but the email says 147. Did anybody else get this?

OldTownChief
09-09-2006, 06:39 PM
130 Without cheating
140 With cheating

Cheating makes you smarter.

Bill Parcells
09-09-2006, 06:40 PM
so now it's an IQ test..wow..

:)

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 06:43 PM
130 Without cheating
140 With cheating

Cheating makes you smarter.
How did you cheat? Multiple tests?

DaFace
09-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Keep in mind that you had to enter your age to take the test. IQ tests are often scored based on your age, so Skip may have gotten a favorable curve for being older than dirt. :D

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Considering the time lapse between the posting of the IQ Test link, and the posting of my score vs Skip's score, he is the one who likely took it six times.

Donger
09-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Considering the time lapse between the posting of the IQ Test link, and the posting of my score vs Skip's score, he is the one who likely took it six times.

Wow. You're really smart.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 06:57 PM
That is my first and only test. You can't say the same. You are nowhere near a 138.

Bill Parcells
09-09-2006, 07:00 PM
That is my first and only test. You can't say the same. You are nowhere near a 138.
wow!!
your really smart!!!!

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Actually, I can say the same.

I posted the IQ link at 12:14 AM.

I then posted that I had finished the IQ test at 12:40 AM.

There's no way I could have taken it 6 times in that span of time.

You certainly could have, though. I posted the link last night. You didn't post your score until this evening.

Busted.

OldTownChief
09-09-2006, 07:06 PM
How did you cheat? Multiple tests?

I wrote down the answers and flew through the test the second time. I only changed 3 of my answers on the 2nd test.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 07:07 PM
So that's how Skip cheated.

I guess he's smarter than I give him credit for.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 07:07 PM

You certainly could have, though. I posted the link last night. You didn't post your score until this evening.

Busted.
You already had it rigged before you posted anything about it. You lost once again. Admit it looser.

OldTownChief
09-09-2006, 07:08 PM

Busted.

Why couldn't you take it 6 times in 26 minutes?

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 07:09 PM
This reminds me of Chiefsplanet Madness. ROFL

JBucc
09-09-2006, 07:09 PM
cheaters

OldTownChief
09-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Someone tell me which ones I missed.
1. T
2. T
3. F
4. T
5. T
6. T
7. T
8. F
9. T
10. T
11. T
12. T
13. F
14. F
15. T
16. F
17. T
18. F
19. F
20.F
21. F
22. F
23. F
24. F
25. T
26. T
27. T
28. F
29. T
30. F
31. F
32. F
33. F
34. T
35. T
36. T
37. T
38. F

JBucc
09-09-2006, 07:15 PM
1. T
2. T
3. F
4. T
5. T
6. T
7. T
8. F
9. T
10. T
11. T
12. T
13. F
14. F
15. T
16. F
17. T
18. F
19. F
20.F
21. F
22. F
23. F
24. F
25. T
26. T
27. T
28. F
29. T
30. F
31. F
32. F
33. F
34. T
35. T
36. T
37. T
38. F
According to this (http://www.monkeyplanet.com/articles/iq.htm) , there are no "wrong" answers.

"There are no right answers for this free IQ test-- instead your answers are compared to the answers of people at different levels of intelligence. As a result there are several "correct" answers to each question, depending on your interpretation. So don't think too hard-- the first answer that pops into your head is the best measure of your thought process. Plus, the less time it takes you to complete the test, the higher your score. Clock the time it takes you to answer 38 questions (you have 13 minutes total) and you'll receive a score upon completion. Go to the FAQ to see what your score means, or order a comprehensive report for $9.95 that outlines your ability in the thirteen competencies measured: visual apprehension, spatial, arithmetic, logical, general knowledge, spelling, rote utilization, intuition, short term memory, geometric, algebraic, vocabulary, and computational speed. TAKE THE PRACTICE TEST FIRST-- it helps your brain get in the proper mind set for the questions you'll be asked and also clues you in to the types of questions asked and the scoring methodology."

burt
09-09-2006, 07:17 PM

his virginity....

Bill Parcells
09-09-2006, 07:18 PM
his virginity....
ouch

DaFace
09-09-2006, 07:23 PM
his virginity....

LMAO

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 07:23 PM
1. T
2. T
3. F
4. T
5. T
6. T
7. T
8. F
9. T
10. T
11. T
12. T
13. F
14. F
15. T
16. F
17. T
18. F
19. F
20.F
21. F
22. F
23. F
24. F
25. T
26. T
27. T
28. F
29. T
30. F
31. F
32. F
33. F
34. T
35. T
36. T
37. T
38. F
I don't know if you missed them or I did but we differ on 24, 31, 36 and 37.

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 07:25 PM
The highest I could get even with cheating was 140.

I had a 148 after taking it a coupe if times. About 2/3 of the questions I was sure about, the other 1/3 I went the opposite on some and finally worked my way up to the 148 mark. That was the highest I could get it to go.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 07:26 PM
We need a new IQ test.

DaFace
09-09-2006, 07:27 PM
I got a 152 on a retake. I'm pretty sure that these are correct:

1. T
2. T
3. F
4. T
5. T
6. T
7. T
8. F
9. T
10. T
11. T
12. T
13. F
14. F
15. T
16. F
17. T
18. F
19. F
20.F
21. F
22. F
23. F
24. F
25. T
26. T
27. T
28. F
29. T
30. F
31. T
32. F
33. F
34. T
35. T
36. F
37. F
38. F

stumppy
09-09-2006, 07:28 PM
his virginity....

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAROFL

stumppy
09-09-2006, 07:29 PM
We need a new IQ test.

ROFL

Seen that one coming a mile away.

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 07:30 PM
We need a new IQ test.

Let's just let you and Skip race to put together a home entertainment system. I bought a DVDR this week to record the games on DVD disks and the thing had me to the point of calling a teenager to come hook it up for me. I don't know if I am starting to slip in my old age or if they are making things tougher to hook together. It took me 2 hours to get the thing hooked in and working. I kept sitting there and saying to myself "It's just like the instructions said, why won't it work?"

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 07:30 PM
These online tests are nowhere near accurate. Who ever heard of a True-False IQ test? Plus, the average range (on the Stanford Binet) is 90-110. 110 is a good score. How many on here reported a score in that range? So we are all geniouses then? Yeah, right.

DaFace
09-09-2006, 07:31 PM
These online tests are nowhere near accurate. Who ever heard of a True-False IQ test? Plus, the average range (on the Stanford Binet) is 90-110. 110 is a good score. How many on here reported a score in that range? So we are all geniouses then? Yeah, right.

In their FAQ's, they say that their AVERAGE score is around 110. That means that they're around 10 points off on average, but who knows how accurate it is.

ChiefsfaninPA
09-09-2006, 07:32 PM

I thought to post at Chiefsplanet, one had to be a genious.

DaFace
09-09-2006, 07:34 PM

I think it's the other way around.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 07:34 PM
You're right. That would explain these test results.

Count Zarth
09-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Heh heh.

Pastor, did you buy a DVD Writer for your PC?

Donger
09-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Plus, the average range (on the Stanford Binet) is 90-110.

An average with a range, eh?

That's interesting.

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 07:41 PM

1. T
2. T
3. F
4. T
5. T
6. T
7. T
8. F
9. T
10. T
11. T
12. T
13. F
14. F
15. T
16. F
17. T
18. F
19. F
20.F
21. F
22. F
23. F
24. F
25. T
26. T
27. T
28. F
29. T
30. F
31. T
32. F
33. F
34. T
35. T
36. F
37. F
38. F

I had the same answers as you except for #24.

PastorMikH
09-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Heh heh.

Pastor, did you buy a DVD Writer for your PC?

No, one to take the place of the VCR. I have two DVD Burners in the computers, one dual layer that I have yet to use the DL on because of the price of media and a single layer.

This one is a magnavox that I picked up at hillbilly-mart. Our VCR is acting up and since you can't buy a decent VCR anymore I went with the DVDR setup. I have a vid-capture on the desktop but it just doesn't do as well through the PC as a VCR even. (Cheap capture card).

OldTownChief
09-09-2006, 07:46 PM

Three of mine were different than yours but after looking at them again, yours are right.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 07:55 PM
An average with a range, eh?

That's interesting.
Yep. At least it was when I went to school 80 years ago. 90 is low average and 110 is high average. Below 90 goes downhill pretty quickly and above 110 does also on a Bell curve. 130 is a lot better than 120 but 95-105 not much difference.

Donger
09-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Yep. At least it was when I went to school 80 years ago. 90 is low average and 110 is high average. Below 90 goes downhill pretty quickly and above 110 does also on a Bell curve. 130 is a lot better than 120 but 95-105 not much difference.

That's one funky, asymmetrical bell.

milkman
09-09-2006, 08:11 PM
I was bored, so I finally clicked on this thread and read through it all.

I have only two things to say.

First, I have never cried over spilled milk, and I guarantee you I've spilled more milk than anyone here.

Second, after reading through this thread, I think my IQ dipped by 20 points.

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 08:14 PM
That's one funky, asymmetrical bell.
No, it is symmetrical. I may have said it wrong but the big differences in IQ occur outside the 90-110 range. Something like 90% of all people are in the 90-110 range. It is all subjective but I consider Festus on Gunsmoke as a 90. I hope to find 110's when I'm hiring but I rarely do. I have always considered IQ tests as BS. I really don't see what they accomplish.

Donger
09-09-2006, 08:20 PM
No, it is symmetrical. I may have said it wrong but the big differences in IQ occur outside the 90-110 range. Something like 90% of all people are in the 90-110 range. It is all subjective but I consider Festus on Gunsmoke as a 90. I hope to find 110's when I'm hiring but I rarely do. I have always considered IQ tests as BS. I really don't see what they accomplish.

Do you know what symmetrical means?

cdcox
09-09-2006, 08:24 PM

While 110 is a decent score, I would expect an on-line IQ test to have a higher average than a clinically administered test for the following reasons:

* People taking the test multiple times

* People who think they will score well are more likely to voluntarily take such a test than someone who doesn't think they will score well.

I also don't find it too surprising that regular members of CP would consistently score higher than average. This place tends to weed out the idiots, on average.

hypersensitiveZO6
09-09-2006, 08:26 PM
This place tends to weed out the idiots, on average.

I respectfully disagree.

cdcox
09-09-2006, 08:29 PM
I respectfully disagree.

Your and idiot.

Donger
09-09-2006, 08:30 PM
I respectfully disagree.

chiefs4me agrees with your disagreement.

JBucc
09-09-2006, 08:30 PM
This place tends to be full of weed lovin idiots, on average.FYP

Skip Towne
09-09-2006, 08:32 PM
While 110 is a decent score, I would expect an on-line IQ test to have a higher average than a clinically administered test for the following reasons:

* People taking the test multiple times

* People who think they will score well are more likely to voluntarily take such a test than someone who doesn't think they will score well.

I also don't find it too surprising that regular members of CP would consistently score higher than average. This place tends to weed out the idiots, on average.
I agree. But we don't have ANY average people. And no morons either. We KNOW better than that.

cdcox
09-09-2006, 08:34 PM
I agree. But we don't have ANY average people.

Thank God. How boring would that be?

Donger
09-09-2006, 08:35 PM
I agree. But we don't have ANY average people.

I would disagree with that. Just like with any community, you have your resident idiots, your ditch-diggers and Direct TV installers, your average people, your relatively bright people, and your "How the hell does he/she think of this sh*t?" people.

KcMizzou
09-09-2006, 08:36 PM
and your "How the hell does he/she think of this sh*t?" people.Rainman, I assume.

Skip Towne
Thank God. How boring would that be?
So the Planet is comprised largely of geniouses. Just as I suspected.

Donger
Rainman, I assume.

Amongst others, yes.