PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs BB Playas - HOW 'BOUT THEM WOMBWRECKERS!!

Clint in Wichita
12-19-2000, 03:48 PM
I'd like to congratulate my fantasy football team, the Wichita Wombwreckers, on winning the Super Bowl in dominant fashion, demolishing the Cosmo Hippos 124-98. I now await my trophy...a "letter from John Elway", which will probably be a generic e-mail. Oh well, it was fun.

Cannibal
12-19-2000, 05:23 PM
I still hate that muthaf{}ckin playoff format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, the entire season was should've been the "playoffs" and the person who finished with the best record wins, with points as the tiebreaker. That's the way it is in most leagues.

Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

[I'm a sore loser if you haven't noticed]

Cannibal
12-19-2000, 05:24 PM
BTW,

I'm still # 1 in the power rankings http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

wutamess
12-19-2000, 09:20 PM
BB1 how about them kansas-city-whoop-*** -can-openers!

John that George/Alstott for Culpepper/Tim Biak trade worked out well for both of us.

Helped me win the league and helped you well... stay down near the bottom... but you did however make the playoffs ni the other league.

Also ARASH!
Paybacks a B!TCH aint it?
L O S E R !

JOhn
12-19-2000, 10:08 PM
As for the first league, I was beset with Injuries, and under achievers.

Now as to the PLAYAS LEAGUE, I was lucky in my intial draft by the Comp, and made some GREAT mid-seasons pick-ups...

Griese
Anderson
Gadsden
Dunn
Green

So Guess I did all right, no apoligies are nessasary Roger. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

chiefsfan58
12-20-2000, 11:29 AM
roger, what in the heeeeeellllllll are u talkin about? I recall 1 plays 4, 2 plays 3. The first seed 1(me), and the 3rd seed won, then we faced off for the BB1 championship, and I lost there. So I finsihed 2nd, you weren't even in the playoffs....<BR>

chiefsfan58
12-20-2000, 11:44 AM
My *** you won the leauge!

Here's the BB1 playoff thread, and you even posted the results here....
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002612.html

roger
Regular
Post# 1 posted 11-27-2000 06:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB1 results...
1 PooPoo on Rye Bread 91
4 Lyon's Assassins 71 w farve and green playing.

2 Kansas City Red_Bled 61 Darrin Sharper playing.
3 STC BugEaters 83 w Joe nedney playing.

As of now we have:

PooPoo on Rye Bread &
STC Bugeaters

squaring off next week.
Of course we will have to do a RECOUNT after tonights game.

that speaks for it self....<P>

wutamess
12-20-2000, 12:49 PM
Arash... go to the league now and go to standings... Look at those Kansas-City-Whoop-A$$-can-openers and tell me what you see.

Sucks to be you!

chiefsfan58
12-20-2000, 03:21 PM
I don't wanna hear it roger, you know that the best team is the one that wins the playoffs. Who was the leauge champion last year, the Rams or Jaguars? BTW after the playoffs I haven't checked my roster, which is why I lost.

so in conclusion

YOU LOOSE

I WIN

wutamess
12-20-2000, 09:50 PM
Arash save... it... You've checked! don't even try it. You just lost. I see you sat Shannon on his bye week and he so magically appeared when he played me. So that excuse won't cut it...

There's always next year for you though.

~Loo -oooh- seeeeeeer!
(ace ventura quote)

Joe Seahawk
12-21-2000, 12:52 AM
Way to go Clint!

It takes ten replies to finally get a congrats...Sad. :rolleyes:

Next year however,you are toast.. :)

Joe's Rookies have your number..

ya frickin wombwrecker...

[This message has been edited by Joe Seahawk (edited 12-21-2000).]

Joe Seahawk
12-21-2000, 12:55 AM
The last guy in always wins huh...

weak.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

chiefsfan58
12-22-2000, 08:32 AM
I don't wanna hear it roger, you know that the best team is the one that wins the playoffs. Who was the leauge champion last year, the Rams or Jaguars? BTW after the playoffs I haven't checked my roster, which is why I lost. so in conclusion YOU LOOSEI WIN

chiefsfan58
12-22-2000, 08:44 AM
The Ravens had a bye 3 weeks ago! If you look at my rosters, some of my plkayers in the last two weeks have had byes, if you noticed, I hhaven't picked up anyone in over a month or had any other activity. I wasn't even sure what was going on with the pllayoffs, and thought I might me in a consolation bracket or someething... geez.... I was 9-4 when the playoffs started, and you weren't even in the playoffs....

wutamess
12-22-2000, 09:20 AM
Arash SAVE IT!

I'm the winner in the long run not week 12 but now looks who's on top... even thought you did make the playoffs I am ahead NOW which emans by the end of the season... what, You're a loser!

Calm down dude... there's always next year.