bringbackmarty
09-09-2006, 10:48 PM
which two do I start tomorrow?

cdcox
09-09-2006, 10:50 PM
not Stallworth.

Deberg_1990
09-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Boldin and Kennison. I think i heard the other day that Cinci will be starting a rookie at CB??? On the other hand, Stallworth is playing against the Texans, and until they prove otherwise, they are still the Texans.

Miles
09-09-2006, 10:53 PM
I would probably tend to give stallworth a game or so since he was traded so late in camp. I have heard that he picking up the system and will start for sure but he is still a bit more risk than Kennison.

Basileus777
09-09-2006, 11:01 PM
Stallworth is probably the best person to leave out. In addition to everything else mentioned, you can expect the Eagles to spread the ball arround (without TO), and Reggie Brown will probably get the majority of the receptions.

Logical
09-10-2006, 12:09 AM
Boldin and Stallworth would be my choices, but then again I would not have Kennison on one of my fantasy teams, Chiefs spread the ball around too much.

Miles
09-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Boldin and Stallworth would be my choices, but then again I would not have Kennison on one of my fantasy teams, Chiefs spread the ball around too much.

Kennison is a very solid #3 WR if you are in a 12 team league. Even a decent #2 if you went heavy at other positions.

Also other than when they had TO the Eagles spread the ball around quite a bit as well.

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2006, 12:31 AM
not Stallworth.

Yeah, but which two should he play?

HolmeZz
09-10-2006, 12:49 AM
You ALWAYS play Boldin. Don't know why you wouldn't.

I'd go with Kennison over Stallworth. Eddie's probably going to be our main receiving target tomorrow and Donte's playing in his first game as an Eagle and will probably need a little bit of an adjustment period for the WCO.

ChiefFan31
09-10-2006, 12:50 AM
I would hold off on Stallworth, and see how that develops.

Boldin and Kennison are a nice week 1 combo.

BWillie
09-10-2006, 12:50 AM
WHO GIVES A SHIT. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF FANTASY FOOTBALL RUINING THE NFL. There are now specials on ESPN about the fantasy games and who had alot of yards. Why should we as fans give a flying f*** how many yards Kurt Warner throws for when his team gets blown out. Sorry for the rant, but I'm just sick of it

Logical
09-10-2006, 12:59 AM
WHO GIVES A SHIT. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF FANTASY FOOTBALL RUINING THE NFL. There are now specials on ESPN about the fantasy games and who had alot of yards. Why should we as fans give a flying f*** how many yards Kurt Warner throws for when his team gets blown out. Sorry for the rant, but I'm just sick of it

Must be lonely on that island.

StcChief
09-10-2006, 05:26 AM
Kennison is gonna have a good game ~120 yards 1 TD.

Boldin - vs. SF.... about the same.

Stalworth - not worth the risk yet.

milkman
09-10-2006, 05:31 AM

"RUINING"?

You are joking, right?

runnercyclist
09-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Stallworth and Kennison. It is hard to throw flat on your butt.

Chief Chief
09-10-2006, 06:38 AM
Here's my rant about people in FFLs:

Why do you even get involved in it if you're just gonna turn around and ask others (even people you don't even know) "Who do I start this week?"?? &*#@!! It's YOUR team: YOU signed up for it to see how well YOU could analyze players and make decisions. Besides, it won't matter which specific player you start at a single position because one or more of the players at the other positions will either have a really, really bad or a really, really good day (either on your team or your opp's team). Furthermore, in most cases, it's not costing you or gaining you anything whether you win or lose. But, if you are in a money league and want to reap the dollar prize, then you need to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, do your own research, make your own choices, and earn the cash.

ChiefButthurt
09-10-2006, 08:42 AM

Yeah I'm sick of that shit too. I decided to cut back this year. I'm only in five leagues this year.

ROFL

Count Zarth
09-10-2006, 08:44 AM
I'm starting Stallworth, but then again it was him Samie Parker, or Braylon Edwards.

headsnap
09-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Must be lonely on that island.
at least you have denise on your island...

milkman
09-10-2006, 08:59 AM
I'm starting Stallworth, but then again it was him Samie Parker, or Braylon Edwards.

I would have gone with Samie.

The Bengals haven't yet shown they can defend, and Samie might get a couple of big plays in the play action game.

Count Zarth
09-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Donte Stallworth against the Texans...too good to passup.

Basileus777
09-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Should I go with Kennison or Burress as my #3 wr?

JBucc
09-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Should I go with Kennison or Burress as my #3 wr?Burress

Count Zarth
09-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Burress. Indy's secondary blows.

HolmeZz
09-10-2006, 09:12 AM

I'd actually probably start Edwards there.

Count Zarth
09-10-2006, 09:14 AM
Sorry. I'm starting Stallworth. I only picked up Braylon because I thought he'd bust out this year. But with a young QB, who knows?

HolmeZz
09-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Sorry. I'm starting Stallworth. I only picked up Braylon because I thought he'd bust out this year. But with a young QB, who knows?

Frye looked for Braylon a lot last season before he got hurt. I'm expecting a very big season too.